Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10698204 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2019
diggz:
Cvntois and kepa na rubbish keepers...na me talk am!
wetin you sabi ekpa diggz tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:36am On May 10, 2019
sod09:
wetin you sabi ekpa diggz tongue

Sodick! Weyrey oshi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2019
diggz:

Sodick! Weyrey oshi!
nie angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:51am On May 10, 2019
sod09:
nie angry

Useless shild. I no get ur time this morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2019
diggz:

Useless shild. I no get ur time this morning.
me too
bye bich cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2019
Greatihex:
heck, i am not saying that Courtois and kepa anyone is better. But using clean sheet alone to rate how good a goalkeeper is, is rubbish. What you should be looking at is their saves in relation to the number and type of shots faced, number of goals conceded before you can now bring in clean sheets.

Even valdes was raking high clean sheets with barca then.

Kepa VS Alison

Cc BikeMan:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2019
Courtois Vs Kepa

Courtois Laliga

Cc BikeMan
Greatihex

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:59am On May 10, 2019
diggz:

Good thing kepa saved 2pens last night. Even our second choice keeper, Willy caballero, is capable of such heroics too, Is he now a great keeper? You shouldn't get carried away bros.
Point at where I said he was a great keeper CURRENTLY.

My stance has been that he's a good goalie who will improve with time and more experience in the PL. You guys are saying he's utterly useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by placeofallure(f): 9:14am On May 10, 2019
spartacus11:
Man City - About to win the league.
Liverpool - In the UCL final ✔️
Tottenham - In the UCL final ✔️
Arsenal - In the UEL final✔️
Chelsea - In the UEL final✔️

Manchester United - Repairing Ole's wheel.

Vulcanizer FC.❌✖️

grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:16am On May 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

Point at where I said he was a great keeper CURRENTLY.

My stance has been that he's a good goalie who will improve with time and more experience in the PL. You guys are saying he's utterly useless.

Improve? Improve to become what exactly? how would you measure it? Or do you mean he will improve like cvntois did with time and more experience in the PL?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:16am On May 10, 2019
Will no one talk about David Luiz performance yesterday? (Apart from the equaliser, of course, where he apparently forgot he was on a pitch and was supposed to mark the opposing attackers).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2019
chidexxy007:

grin grin

You mein say his dullness is follow come?

See who is laughing at someone's typo...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:17am On May 10, 2019
Unlimited22:
Will no one talk about David Luiz performance yesterday? (Apart from the equaliser, of course, where he apparently forgot he was on a pitch and was supposed to mark the opposing attackers).

Hope you saw how he also saved your useless keeper from embarrassment in the last minute of extra time?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:21am On May 10, 2019
diggz:

Improve? Improve to become what exactly? how would you measure it? Or do you mean he will improve like cvntois did with time and more experience in the PL?

Compare DDG's first season in the EPL with the last two seasons (bar this present one). If after that you still need me to spell out improvement for you, then I don't think there's any need prolonging this discourse.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:22am On May 10, 2019
diggz:

Hope you saw how he also saved your useless keeper from embarrassment in the last minute of extra time?
Yeah, because the Keeper is supposed to leave the post and come and prevent opposing players from having free headers.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:25am On May 10, 2019
diggz:
Cvntois and kepa na rubbish keepers...na me talk am!
lol

Kepa has potential.
Cuntois is done.

Kepa is a good keeper. He knows how to read attackers if you watched most of his saves.

I have said it several times, his major problem is reflex.
The reflex is what de gea has or had going for him.

He doesn't move on time for major goal threat like long distance shot that he could have seen coming and counts one or two steps to save.

If he works on the reflex, he has the potential to conquer europe.

But this is the first season sha, that's why it is still harsh to judge him badly, even with the useless defense we have, when we know some keepers that had worse.

We will see what he brings to the table in his second season now that he has tasted how nasty epl can be.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2019
timbros:

See who is laughing at someone's typo...
That meins you have been in a cage all along Oga.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35am On May 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

Compare DDG's first season in the EPL with the last two seasons (bar this present one). I[b]f after that you still need me to spell out improvement for you[/b] then I don't think there's any need prolonging this discourse.

This is very simple and straightforward bcuz I do believe you are capable of forming your own words. No need to hide behind unnecessary comparisons....

Tell me were you see kepa in the next 4seasons in terms of him improving? Dont tell me he will come good with time because that is vague.

I want to be able to collect my L in peace in years to come if he becomes whatever you claim he will become....so I need you to tell me, if he will be great, good, average or useless like I think of him presently.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:43am On May 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
lol

Kepa has potential.
Cuntois is done

Kepa is a good keeper. He knows how to read attackers if you watched most of his saves.

I have said it several times, his major problem is reflex.
The reflex is what de gea has or had going for him

He doesn't move on time for major goal threat like long distance shot that he could have seen coming and counts one or two steps to save.

If he works on the reflex, he has the potential to conquer europe.

But this is the first season sha, that's why it is still harsh to judge him badly, even with the useless defense we have, when we know some keepers that had worse.

We will see what he brings to the table in his second season now that he has tasted how nasty epl can be.

So cvntois didn't have potential when Chelsea bought him? He didn't have potential when Atletico loaned him and wanted to buy him? He didn't have potential moanrimhoe brought him back and made him number 1 over a legend like Cech who still had few years in him to give us good performance? He didn't have potential and you didn't see it when he first joined us and was benching Cech? Where didn't have potential Madrid bought him and made him number 1? Where you here at all when I started calling cvntois out from his first season with us?

Truth is, I dont give a fvck about cvntois.

@ bolded

That is one of the many reasons why I dont rate kepa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:49am On May 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

Yeah, because the Keeper is supposed to leave the post and come and prevent opposing players from having free headers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3BdyAY2Pys

What header are you taking about?

Please, watch 99:49 to 99:51....it should be the first half of extra time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2019
spartacus11:
Man City - About to win the league.
Liverpool - In the UCL final ✔️
Tottenham - In the UCL final ✔️
Arsenal - In the UEL final✔️
Chelsea - In the UEL final✔️

Manchester United - Repairing Ole's wheel.

Vulcanizer FC.❌✖️

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Savage! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 9:50am On May 10, 2019
How did he know the Frankfurt player will shoot at the middle, he really tried.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:56am On May 10, 2019
Una don craze for here seriously...

Courtois far far shytes on Kepa...

Courtois first season at Chelsea was the next best thing after slice bread..
Courtois was a beast. Remember he sent us packing from the UCL with Atletico in 13/14.

Courtois wey chase a whole Cech away...
People sabi forget oo.
If person dig right self you would see some people here agreeing to Courtois chasing Cech...

Courtois might be a snake or not but he is the best keeper I've seen in a Chelsea shirt after Cech.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:58am On May 10, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Courtois was a beast. Remember he sent us packing from the UCL with Atletico in 13/14.

People sabi forget oo.
If person dig right self you would see some people here agreeing to Courtois chasing Cech...

Courtois might be a snake or not but he is the best keeper I've seen in a Chelsea shirt after Cech.

Cvntois is as useless as kepa! Which better keeper after Cech? Stoppeeeet!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:00am On May 10, 2019
diggz:

So cvntois didn't have potential when Chelsea bought him? He didn't have potential when Atletico loaned him and wanted to buy him? He didn't have potential moanrimhoe brought him back and made him number 1 over a legend like Cech who still had few years in him to give us good performance? He didn't have potential and you didn't see it when he first joined us and was benching Cech? Where didn't have potential Madrid bought him and made him number 1? Where you here at all when I started calling cvntois out from his first season with us?

Truth is, I dont give a fvck about cvntois.

@ bolded

That is one of the many reasons why I dont rate kepa.

I never said cuntoir doesn't have potential. I said he is done.

He has peaked at chelsea and he is done now. But who knows, he might pull an aguero next season at madrid but I don't see that happening.

Having no reflex is something he can work on with good trainer. You can lose your reflex too shey you know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:16am On May 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
I never said cuntoir doesn't have potential. I said he is done.

He has peaked at chelsea and he is done now. But who knows, he might pull an aguero next season at madrid but I don't see that happening.

Having no reflex is something he can work on with good trainer. You can lose your reflex too shey you know?

75mil no reflex keeper...issorite. I hope he puts me to shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 10:22am On May 10, 2019
Me I sha no wan hear he is doing his job next season when Sarri,Kepa and Jorginho start to they perform better

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:26am On May 10, 2019
Mrphilia:
Baba accept your L. Kepa has done well in his first season with Chelsea than courtois. all this one na long story. Trust me accepting your L would make you a bigger man.
so this is really about you thinking you've won an argument and not about the fact that Kepa is actually an average shitty goalkeeper who refused to come off and cost us a trophy. Fvck Y'all I'm done!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:30am On May 10, 2019
BikeMan:
so this is really about you thinking you've won an argument and not about the fact that Kepa is actually an average shitty goalkeeper who refused to come off and cost us a trophy. Fvck Y'all I'm done!
So we're no longer talking about his ability, we are now focusing on his attitude in a game that was played in February, and which hasn't repeated itself since?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:31am On May 10, 2019
TalabiAudu:

People sabi forget oo.

There's really no point in arguing with those ones. Courtois that kept competing with Prime De Gea. Courtois that won golden glove at the WC. This one that any two legged creature can score against. Waste of pure 75M. I blame Courtois sha, he placed us in that desperate position

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:32am On May 10, 2019
iamrosheed:
Me I sha no wan hear he is doing his job next season when Sarri,Kepa and Jorginho start to they perform better
Leave these people. The impatience is crazy.

Now that Jorginho has been playing well everyone has been keeping quiet. Nobody us praising him the way they were calling for his head.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:34am On May 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

So we're no longer talking about his ability, we are now focusing on his attitude in a game that was played in February, and which hasn't repeated itself since?
You clearly missed where I said he's an average shitty goalkeeper. A downgrade on Courtois. Imagine that kind of keeper refusing to come off, tueeh! The Messis of this world sef dey come off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.