Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7245) (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2019
Mrphilia:
He has kept more clean sheets. in courtois first season he kept 13 epl clean sheets, Kepa has 14. in all competitions courtois kept 18 clean sheets, Kepa has 23 clean sheets.

Thank you for this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:02am On May 10, 2019
Mrphilia:
He has kept more clean sheets. in courtois first season he kept 13 epl clean sheets, Kepa has 14. in all competitions courtois kept 18 clean sheets, Kepa has 23 clean sheets.
God bless you for this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2019
All German teams were knocked out of European competitions by their English counterparts in 2019.
Man city vs Schalke
Liverpool vs Bayern
Tottenham vs Dortmund
Chelsea vs Frankfurt

Another L for him body.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 12:16am On May 10, 2019
popizaino:
All German teams were knocked out of European competitions by their English counterparts in 2019.
Man city vs Schalke
Liverpool vs Bayern
Tottenham vs Dortmund
Chelsea vs Frankfurt

Another L for him body.
There is God oo, there is God oo

There is God oooo

This L is too much for one person

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:35am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
How kepa didn't move for that his first save still remains a rocket science shocked
Save Of Life

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:42am On May 10, 2019
spartacus11:
Man City - About to win the league.
Liverpool - In the UCL final ✔️
Tottenham - In the UCL final ✔️
Arsenal - In the UEL final✔️
Chelsea - In the UEL final✔️

Manchester United - Repairing Ole's wheel.

Vulcanizer FC.❌✖️

grin grin grin grin grin grin

There was a party @Man city's dressing room on Monday
Liverpool on Tuesday
Tottenham on Wednesday
Chelsea/Arsenal on Thursday
But why is ManUtd dressing room left out?

#copied#
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:54am On May 10, 2019
If Arsenal win the Europa League, they automatically qualify for the UCL.
Now, considering that the UEL final would be Cech’s last football match, there could be an “agreement” between both clubs for Arsenal to win the match.

I know this is a conspiracy theory, but stranger things have happened in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:34am On May 10, 2019
PDPGuy:
If Arsenal win the Europa League, they automatically qualify for the UCL.
Now, considering that the UEL final would be Cech’s last football match, there could be an “agreement” between both clubs for Arsenal to win the match.

I know this is a conspiracy theory, but stranger things have happened in football.

The question is

Us Sarri allergic to Trophies❓

He bottle his first trophy win to MCity at the beginning of the season (Community Shield), he may bottle this one again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:03am On May 10, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Bwahahahahha, Leyqute, Afrodoc2, Lana1, Olabode89, DopeJemi, Chrisley024, Sinizia, Eph12, LoRdCaT, Nezzar...... Una get alert grin grin grin

Who had the better season between Man utd and Chelsea now?? tongue
Just pray you beat assnal first if not

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:05am On May 10, 2019
MorataFC:
There was a party @Man city's dressing room on Monday
Liverpool on Tuesday
Tottenham on Wednesday
Chelsea/Arsenal on Thursday
But why is ManUtd dressing room left out?

#copieid#
You have been copying all your life, you still can't spell 'copied' undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 2:52am On May 10, 2019
eph12:

grin grin

You mein say his dullness is follow come?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:29am On May 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

Leave Diggz and BikeMan. Impatient folks.

Good thing kepa saved 2pens last night. Even our second choice keeper, Willy caballero, is capable of such heroics too, Is he now a great keeper? You shouldn't get carried away bros.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:16am On May 10, 2019
spartacus11:

The question is

Us Sarri allergic to Trophies❓

He bottle his first trophy win to Arsenal at the beginning of the season (Community Shield), he may bottle this one again
olodo city not arsenal tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:20am On May 10, 2019
Kepa is an average goalkeeper. Courtois has won awards for been the best goalkeeper in how many competitions now? In Mourinho's worst season wey una dey shout, did Courtois ever concede 6 goals? This Kepa has humiliated Chelsea with the number and kind of goals he has conceded, see where Salah, Aguero, Sturridge, Mhikitaryan and many more have scored from. Kepa plus Sarri plus Jorginho can all fvck out of Chelsea for all I care for. We had opportunity to buy Allison but we delayed to buy that Apere. Abi make I dey dig posts of where people don useless am for here? Fvck him! Just shoot from outside the box and it's a goal, should we talk about how weak handed he is and how he can win aerial duels?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:21am On May 10, 2019
diggz:

Good thing kepa saved 2pens last night. Even our second choice keeper, Willy caballero, is capable of such heroics too, Is he now a great keeper? You shouldn't get carried away bros.
No mind them, He don catch penalty now, he's better than Oliver Khan

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2019
chidexxy007:

grin grin

You mein say his dullness is follow come?
Obviously na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:35am On May 10, 2019
airmark:

Baba God strong my brother.

@all, femiti has agreed to pay me and we have reached an agreement on how he would go about it. By Monday evening I will give an update on it. Thanks.

Cc chic2pimp ibime chelseafan1 diggz hanksanuku

I no tell you say the Femi I know Will do the right thing and Pay up?

Well done Jare Femi Femo smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2019
BikeMan:
Kepa is an average goalkeeper. Courtois has won awards for been the best goalkeeper in how many competitions now? In Mourinho's worst season wey una dey shout, did Courtois ever concede 6 goals? This Kepa has humiliated Chelsea with the number and kind of goals he has conceded, see where Salah, Aguero, Sturridge, Mhikitaryan and many more have scored from. Kepa plus Sarri plus Jorginho can all fvck out of Chelsea for all I care for. We had opportunity to buy Allison but we delayed to buy that Apere. Abi make I dey dig posts of where people don useless am for here? Fvck him! Just shoot from outside the box and it's a goal, should we talk about how weak handed he is and how he can win aerial duels?

Kepa 14 Clean sheet this season with the worst defence ever

Ur Allison is 20 Clean sheet with more better defence

Oya use ur head

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 6:39am On May 10, 2019
BikeMan:
Boss, this your opening line sha

This is someone that came from Atletic Bilbao

How many people knew the dude before coming to Chelsea?

You might say the kind of goals being scored from him is crude and shouldn't be, but we should at least give him some credit for having more clean sheets than Courtois in their first season each.

The Courtois you're comparing him to played about 3 seasons in Atletico Madrid and even played in a Champions league final.

How many matches and champions league has Kepa played before joining Chelsea Don't forget he still has more clean sheet than Courtois despite the defense we have in front of us right now.

Can you call De Gea average? I doubt it, but we all saw how mediocre he was during his first season at Man U.

The Alisson you're calling is 2 years older than Kepa almost reaching a Champions league final!

Let's come on, we all can see what Courtois is really made up of as he's joined Real Madrid.

Summary: Kepa would have kept more cleansheets and conceded less goals if he had gotten in the season Courtois first started.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:45am On May 10, 2019
spartacus11:

Kepa 14 Clean shit this season with the worst defence ever

Ur Allison is 20 Clean shit with more better defence

Oya use ur head
I'm using my head and that's why I know that De Gea has been making PFA team anyhow even with his shitty defence. Shitty defense, Shiity defense, na only Chelsea get am abi? Don't blame his incompetence on bad defenders. When the chips fall down, you rely on your keeper to make the last save and not conceded about 10 goals in the space of two weeks. Can you tell me how Kepa is better than Kasper Schmeichel? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2019
popizaino:
This Sarri is fuckingly useless and no amount of time and signings will change anything.I can't imagine pochettino struggling against this kind of weak team talk more of klopp.

Woe betide him and his fucking useless son to lose to assnal again.i will make sure i report him to my village people for proper punishment . Useless man.
you people forget easily.. in this same Europa League. Pochetino have been knocked out by the likes club brugge

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:51am On May 10, 2019
Olalekank:

Boss, this your opening line sha

This is someone that came from Atletic Bilbao

How many people knew the dude before coming to Chelsea?

You might say the kind of goals being scored from him is crude and shouldn't be, but we should at least give him some credit for having more clean sheets than Courtois in their first season each.

The Courtois you're comparing him to played about 3 seasons in Atletico Madrid and even played in a Champions league final.

How many matches and champions league has Kepa played before joining Chelsea Don't forget he still has more clean sheet than Courtois despite the defense we have in front of us right now.

Can you call De Gea average? I doubt it, but we all saw how mediocre he was during his first season at Man U.

The Alisson you're calling is 2 years older than Kepa almost reaching a Champions league final!

Let's come on, we all can see what Courtois is really made up of as he's joined Real Madrid.

Summary: Kepa would have kept more cleansheets and conceded less goals if he had gotten in the season Courtois first started.
Courtois was playing a Champions League final even on loan, forget that Madrid has a problem now, nobody likes Courtois but you can't compare him to this shitty Kepa. Kepa is just like Ederson, but poor shot stoppers but good passers. Maybe we need to start posting GIFs for you people to remember the embarrassment this guy brought us this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2019
BikeMan:
No mind them, He don catch penalty now, he's better than Oliver Khan

Show us what your reptile has done in RMadrid

That's the difference

Furthermore

Clean sheet Premier League

Ederson: 20
Alisson: 20
Kepa: 14
Pickford: 14

Reptile in Laliga 8

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2019
BikeMan:
I'm using my head and that's why I know that De Gea has been making PFA team anyhow even with his shitty defence. Shitty defense, Shiity defense, na only Chelsea get am abi? Don't blame his incompetence on bad defenders. When the chips fall down, you rely on your keeper to make the last save and not conceded about 10 goals in the space of two weeks. Can you tell me how Kepa is better than Kasper Schmeichel? grin

Kasper Schmeiche 37 games 9 Clean sheet concede 48 goals

De gea 37 games 7 Clean Sheet concede 52 goals

Kepa 36 games 14 Clean Sheet concede 44 goals

Oya use ur head again

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:31am On May 10, 2019
KEPA has saved 5 penalties in his first season with Chelsea, Degea has only saved 5 PKs since he got to Man United in 2011.

The boy will surely come good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:52am On May 10, 2019
eph12:

grin grin grin
That's typo error man

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2019
BikeMan:
You are just been impatient I don’t know why. This is his first season in epl. De Gea first season in epl was horrible. Not everything we should deliberate on, the guy will come even better for sure. He has done good so far.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2019
hensben:
You are just been impatient I don’t know why. This is his first season in epl. De Gea first season in epl was horrible. Not everything we should deliberate on, the guy will come even better for sure. He has done good so far.

Well said
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:20am On May 10, 2019
BikeMan:
Baba accept your L. Kepa has done well in his first season with Chelsea than courtois. all this one na long story. Trust me accepting your L would make you a bigger man.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2019
spartacus11:

Kepa 14 Clean sheet this season with the worst defence ever

Ur Allison is 20 Clean sheet with more better defence

Oya use ur head
heck, i am not saying that Courtois and kepa anyone is better. But using clean sheet alone to rate how good a goalkeeper is, is rubbish. What you should be looking at is their saves in relation to the number and type of shots faced, number of goals conceded before you can now bring in clean sheets.

Even valdes was raking high clean sheets with barca then.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:25am On May 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

God bless you for this.

Comparing him to a certified fraud wont make him any better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:29am On May 10, 2019
Cvntois and kepa na rubbish keepers...na me talk am!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7245) (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.