Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10581745 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7296) (7297) (7298) (7299) (7300) (7301) (7302) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2019
popizaino:

and whatever reason they adore their beloveth coaches pep guardiola has more albeit better. So that should easily tells you they are only hating for no reason.

I adore Conte for winning the league in his first attempt, without spending 400m, with a Chelsea team that finished 10th, 30 points adrift of the epl champion before he took over. Tell me if your Fraudiola achieved that in his first attempt in epl, despite buying his targets.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2019
airmark:

I adore Conte for winning the league in his first attempt, without spending 400m, with a Chelsea team that finished 10th, 30 points adrift of the epl champion before he took over. Tell me if your Fraudiola achieved that in his first attempt in epl, despite buying his targets.

You forgot to add hammering fraudiola home and away on his way to d title

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2019
ManBeast:
Mehn, una dey try ooo..... since saturday abi nah sunday una still dey on dis matter, una go still continue till monday maybe tuesday too.

Dayo is becoming a real nuisance on this forum and ruining the Nairaland experience for those who want to catch up on their team. ChelseaBMW please take note.

How will an old man be arguing the same peurile and asinine points everyday for hours on end. Today it's one thing, tomorrow it's when did someone win a league with 2 CL finalists. I'm getting headache clicking on this thread these days.

Handshake has passed elbow oh. You guys should caution Dayo to respect his age. If it will take Airmark to post his father and mother picture to get him banned for a few weeks to allow this thread breathe like last time, I'm in support of it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2019
thorrvik55:

You forgot to add hammering fraudiola home and away on his way to d title

I still remember how Hazard, Costa and Willian destroyed the ettihad that day. Now, to score one goal, has become a rocket science. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2019
Hmmmm! to close this thread till we pay the Europa league final will definitely be a nice idea angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2019
Ibime:

Dayo is becoming a real nuisance on this forum and ruining the Nairaland experience for those who want to catch up on their team. ChelseaBMW please take note.

How will an old man be arguing the same peurile and asinine points everyday for hours on end. Today it's one thing, tomorrow it's when did someone win a league with 2 CL finalists. I'm getting headache clicking on this thread these days.

Handshake has passed elbow oh. You guys should caution Dayo to respect his age. If it will take Airmark to post his father and mother picture to get him banned for a few weeks to allow this thread breathe like last time, I'm in support of it.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2019
chelseabmw:
Hmmmm! to close this thread till we pay the Europa league final will definitely be a nice idea angry

Oga please close the thread or ban Raumdeuter for few weeks. How many pages must we scroll through to read the same arguments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:33am On May 20, 2019
Ibime:

Oga please close the thread or ban Raumdeuter for few weeks. How many pages must we scroll through to read the same arguments

If you can open nyansh for Guardiola to stuff you with Ls then you deserve this all season

Till you grow a spine and challenge Guardiola

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:34am On May 20, 2019
Ibime:

They will give him special Premier league trophy for winning EPL during season when 2 EPL teams made UCL final. Anumanu.

There is a special place for him in English football history for someone who conquered the league so much and stuffed other teams week after week gathering record points, record goals

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:14am On May 20, 2019
larride:

You must be Ode.

You and who is saying this season league triumph is the toughest in the history of the league? That argument must be with your alter ego or in your dreams.

I don’t know how to explain this to you that you will understand because it seems your brain is in hibernation.

What’s the guarantee that both City and Liverpool will make 97/98 pts every other season? City made 100 pts last season, why didn’t they make 100 pts again this season? Or you think everything is static like your brain?

That is why when people who are well researched are talking you should STFU.

Every single pundit said so. There has never been a race like this in the entire EPL where 2 teams had >96points.

What is the guarantee that both teams will make 97/98pts next season? That is the stupidest question I have read on NL and this includes everything hens brain has ever asked.

City made 100pts last season and not this season?

Can someone else who can interpret fluent stupidity help me out? What does it have to do with anything?

The fact that another team could get 97points shows just how good that team is. Fergie never had such a team. When he had a team that close, he finished 3rd.

Then another team not 1-3 still got to the UCL final.

Team 3 & 5 are playing the Europa finals.

Proving that all top 5 teams were formidable this year.

Despite that, one manager beat all of them in 38 games and had the second record points.

And your daft lineage did not tell you how this league season was tougher and the person who blitzed it (by getting 98pts) did a damn good job since with less formidable opponents, nobody even got past 95?

I have a feeling you are responsible for 99% of the world's stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:24am On May 20, 2019
simonjassy:

Aren't U people factoring in that during fergie's time all those midtable teams were no pushover.
i for one hated tony pulis's stoke city.

So if the league winner has 69pts, 2nd, 68pts, 3rd 67pts, 4th 66pts it means the league had more formidable opponents than the season where 2 teams had 98, 97 points and teams 3-5 are playing European finals simply because the top 2 teams beat the rest by a huge points gap?

So if the top 5 UTME scores in 2018 are 346, 345, 300, 299 and 296 they are less formidable than another year where the top scores were 280, 279, 278, 277, 276 since the points difference was less in the latter year?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:14am On May 20, 2019
Deep down u chelshit fans know pep is a genius
The only reason why it's hard to admit is because of dayo. Shame no free una
Dont worry on the street u guyz can admit it.
This is the only place u can beat ur chest

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 5:02am On May 20, 2019
snrman:

He is not just winning but he is doing it with style. Setting records in EPL. Pep is special.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:04am On May 20, 2019
snrman:

You dey mind them? They spent pages after page claiming Pep will be disgraced in English football

Now Pep disgraced English football they now want me banned

They think banning me will remove the 6-0 pasting Pep gave their team

The main MVP in all these was nateevs who warned them that if Pep should get it right, that English football was finished and they laughed at him. Soon they will tell nateevs to go and join Barca thread because he told them that EPL can be conquered by a tikitaka playing coach, dominating possesion and playing the shortest team in the league

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08am On May 20, 2019
monerozi5590:
He is not just winning but he is doing it with style. Setting records in EPL. Pep is special.

EVerything they said wasnt possible in EPL Pep is doing

Playing a possesion game, short passes, shorter players, lowest in tackles,

Pep just finished the FA cup 6-0 with 70% possession, finished the EPL with 98points

In summary finished english football

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:21am On May 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

You dey mind them? They spent pages after page claiming Pep will be disgraced in English football

Now Pep disgraced English football they now want me banned

They think banning me will remove the 6-0 pasting Pep gave their team

The main MVP in all these was nateevs who warned them that if Pep should get it right, that English football was finished and they laughed at him. Soon they will tell nateevs to go and join Barca thread because he told them that EPL can be conquered by a tikitaka playing coach, dominating possesion and playing the shortest team in the league
nateevs ur the real mvp. I noticed that airmark usually think for most of them in here. Them go just day follow anything against dayo so far its against him even if it makes no sense.
nateevs u b baba. U use ur brain well.
Back to back epl yet they call Mr bald head a fraud.
Well it's OK and thing that gives them orgasm sha

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:27am On May 20, 2019
monerozi5590:

100pts last season
This season 98 yet their heart is filled with hate.
For a team to win 13 consecutive matches just to retain their crown speaks a lot.
Las Las either kloop or pochetino will b trophyless this season.
Shey we still day alive

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:28am On May 20, 2019
What Pep has achieved is incredible no doubt but someone said EPL and Carabao trophies are for local coaches, so this is the bone of contention. As for me I'm not against spending to buy players suitable for your style of play but in here there is no standard rule of engagement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2019
TLona1:

I don't care about all these calculations.

If you were a coach and you sold 9 players in your team, what would you do to fill those spaces?
why should you call a manager that had to sell 9 players and bought more with half a billion pounds before he can win a genius, while calling a manager that didn’t have to sell anyone to win a fraud?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2019
Eruditor:

That is why I have said net spend argument is dumb. You should count how many players were sold when determining how many were signed not the value. The value is useless.
you will be a liar if you say that the value of a player is useless.

Yes, they can be over inflated a times, but generally ability is a big determiner of value.

Nobody in this world will sell hazard for 20m. So also, nobody will buy Adama traore for 100m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2019
Eruditor:

OK. Good.

This proves that money does not buy success. Thanks.
yes. But any manager that is good will win with money and freedom. If a manager wins with money and freedom, he has done nothing special.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2019
patrickmuf:
Dayo has managed to shift the goal post. He is noelw accusing folks of daring Pep to come and prove himself in England but same Dayo claimed the EPL was a local league and that the UCL is the Holy grail, in a couple of years, Klopp or any other coach will win the league and FA cup and Pep will win the UCL, then Dayo will be back with his gospel that the UCL is all and all...
If you like shout from now till tomorrow, IL whoever wins the UCL between Klopp or Poch has had a better season than Pep...
yes o. Remember
1 ucl>>>100 league titles

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2019
biomustry:

Sorry, first domestic men's football treble in England

Thank you for correcting that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2019
snrman:

I don't think it is because of dayo it is because of Jose mourinho. Most of them don't just want to agree pep shits on him any day anytime. The Conte they recently adding to the mix is not even up for debate. You can't mask me winning league with juventus and getting knocked out by the benefica of this world in a lesser European competition and expect sensible football fan to rate him above pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Since we are discussing women football too, we can say Lyon is greater than Chelsea

You have enough arguments going on. I won't go into this with you.

Pep domestic treble is for men's team only.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2019
popizaino:

When we were talking about English league been competitive did we bring the women's league into the mix but pep guardiola just did what no English team ever done you certainly remember there is women's team in England.

I've made my observation. Biomustry who made the initial statement have corrected it. I don't know what you are talking about. You guys love to argue unnecessarily instead of accepting correction when wrong. I don't have time for una back and forth abeg. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
yes. But any manager that is good will win with money and freedom. If a manager wins with money and freedom, he has done nothing special.

Mourinho at real Madrid had both money and freedom but never did back to back talk more domestic treble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2019
larride:

It seems so. Or maybe just maybe the EPL is now greater than the UCL.
i think i agree with this one
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2019
hensben:
This is Zidane letting Real Madrid to know if they are not ready to get him the players he actually want he is leaving. Same thing Pep is enjoying at man city and someone is calling him genius.

https://www.nairaland.com/5196404/zidane-threatens-leave-real-madrid
managers are beginning to demand such.

Chelsea really do conte bad, yet the man was winning titles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2019
Debroslink:

So if Poch ends trophyless, he's had a better season than Pep with 3 trophies?

Are you kidding me? shocked
Raumdeuter told us that the year Mourinho won 2 trophies and Pep went trophyless and you supported him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
managers are beginning to demand such.

Chelsea really do conte bad, yet the man was winning titles
Chelsea would’ve won epl title back to back with conte if the board did the right thing by signing quality players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2019
airmark:

I still remember how Hazard, Costa and Willian destroyed the ettihad that day. Now, to score one goal, has become a rocket science. sad
each time i watch the highlight of that match it gives me goosebumps. Damn! Nobody expected chelsea to beat them at Etihad.

I was really overjoyed that day. Their both goals in the 2 legs were even mistake goals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7296) (7297) (7298) (7299) (7300) (7301) (7302) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Unlimited22, hensben(m), Itsrm(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.