Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580620 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7297) (7298) (7299) (7300) (7301) (7302) (7303) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2019
popizaino:

I don't think it is because of dayo it is because of Jose mourinho. Most of them don't just want to agree pep shits on him any day anytime. The Conte they recently adding to the mix is not even up for debate. You can't mask me winning league with juventus and getting knocked out by the benefica of this world in a lesser European competition and expect sensible football fan to rate him above pep.
Which is club is knocking out pep in ucl without Messi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2019
popizaino:

Mourinho at real Madrid had both money and freedom but never did back to back talk more domestic treble.
where did Mourinho pick them?

Was Pep's time at bayern a failure?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2019
Ibime:

Dayo is becoming a real nuisance on this forum and ruining the Nairaland experience for those who want to catch up on their team. ChelseaBMW please take note.

How will an old man be arguing the same peurile and asinine points everyday for hours on end. Today it's one thing, tomorrow it's when did someone win a league with 2 CL finalists. I'm getting headache clicking on this thread these days.

Handshake has passed elbow oh. You guys should caution Dayo to respect his age. If it will take Airmark to post his father and mother picture to get him banned for a few weeks to allow this thread breathe like last time, I'm in support of it.
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:24am On May 20, 2019
popizaino:

I don't think it is because of dayo it is because of Jose mourinho. Most of them don't just want to agree pep shits on him any day anytime. The Conte they recently adding to the mix is not even up for debate. You can't mask me winning league with juventus and getting knocked out by the benefica of this world in a lesser European competition and expect sensible football fan to rate him above pep.
most of them hv stup so low to call the epl a local league. Their most precious trophy that year. grin what a time to b alive.
The epl is the most difficult in the world. Pep use 100pts blow their head
The epl is the most competitive baba Don do am back to back use domestic treble cement the place.
Tiki taka cannot work in England we hv stoke city to break their legs. I will just leave this 1 tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

You dey mind them? They spent pages after page claiming Pep will be disgraced in English football

No we spent pages saying Pep cannot do it with equal teams or lesser. It's only when he has better teams that he becomes "a genius."

That was proven at Bayern in UCL, and proven in first season, and now proven subsequently when he was allowed to spend his way to a better team.

Stop flooding this thread with the same nonsense everyday for local competitions best left for Ranieri and Conte. I am warning you to let people discuss their club on here, and don't become a daily nuisance, otherwise we will take action

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2019
Ibime:

No we spent pages saying Pep cannot do it with equal teams or lesser. It's only when he has better teams that he becomes "a genius."

That was proven at Bayern in UCL, and proven in first season, and now proven subsequently when he was allowed to spend his way to a better team.

Stop flooding this thread with the same nonsense everyday for local competitions best left for Ranieri and Conte. I am warning you to let people discuss their club on here, and don't become a daily nuisance, otherwise we will take action

Well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23am On May 20, 2019
Eruditor:

So if the league winner has 69pts, 2nd, 68pts, 3rd 67pts, 4th 66pts it means the league had more formidable opponents than the season where 2 teams had 98, 97 points and teams 3-5 are playing European finals simply because the top 2 teams beat the rest by a huge points gap?

So if the top 5 UTME scores in 2018 are 346, 345, 300, 299 and 296 they are less formidable than another year where the top scores were 280, 279, 278, 277, 276 since the points difference was less in the latter year?
do people play against each other in the utme?.
heck,different questions are asked?
your example is far off the mark.
i am saying "did we even think of how strong the midtable teams were back then?".

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:09am On May 20, 2019
snrman:
most of them hv stup so low to call the epl a local league. Their most precious trophy that year. grin what a time to b alive.
The epl is the most difficult in the world. Pep use 100pts blow their head
The epl is the most competitive baba Don do am back to back use domestic treble cement the place.
Tiki taka cannot work in England we hv stoke city to break their legs. I will just leave this 1 tongue
and who called epl local league when the likes of conte were wining it on first try and with a far inferior team?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41am On May 20, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
and who called epl local league when the likes of conte were wining it on first try and with a far inferior team?
see chelshit fan day claim day e team day inferior
This is the only inferior team I kw

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
Ramdeuter told us that the year Mourinho won 2 trophies and Pep went trophyless and you supported him

That's because in the league, city finished ahead of man utd not by winning useless Europa cup and then finishing 6th in the league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:02am On May 20, 2019
Ibime:

In 2016/17 you told us he's facing clubs on his level

Since then your club Chelsea has outspent city and your club has finished a combined 56points below Pep in 2 seasons.

Pep basically owned your team and your league. And when you're owned you have to bow down to your lord

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:05am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
Raumdeuter told us that the year Mourinho won 2 trophies and Pep went trophyless and you supported him

Stop this false accusation. Quote where I supported him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:13am On May 20, 2019
7300 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
where did Mourinho pick them?

Was Pep's time at bayern a failure?

Should that be a question when you have kaka and Ronaldo in your team? Do you know the point total pelligrini finished with? Pep won 3 bundesliga in 3years at bayern Munich while mourinho only did 1 in 3years at real Madrid. Give us your conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
yes. But any manager that is good will win with money and freedom. If a manager wins with money and freedom, he has done nothing special.

That's the point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2019
Debroslink:

Stop this false accusation. Quote where I supported him.
then don't jump into What you don't know how it started. We are using his argument against him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:41am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
yes. But any manager that is good will win with money and freedom. If a manager wins with money and freedom, he has done nothing special.

Did Mourinho do anything special at Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:42am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
then don't jump into What you don't know how it started. We are using his argument against him

I am using your challenge to Pep against you

Pep come and prove yourself in England, no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2019
snrman:

nateevs ur the real mvp. I noticed that airmark usually think for most of them in here. Them go just day follow anything against dayo so far its against him even if it makes no sense.
nateevs u b baba. U use ur brain well.
Back to back epl yet they call Mr bald head a fraud.
Well it's OK and thing that gives them orgasm sha

You must be a jjc, thinking I never argued with many of our fans here.

When will Fraudiola win UCL, with a team without Messi? Must he spend 1bn?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

That's because in the league, city finished ahead of man utd not by winning useless Europa cup and then finishing 6th in the league
Europa cup is now useless? The same one you are using to judge the competitiveness of the EPL this season?

Why did you omit the carabao cup, is it because Mourinho won it?

A manager with two trophies [one international] did not do better than a trophy less manager.

You are trying so hard to sound senseless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:51am On May 20, 2019
7300!

Like I said yesterday, may the lord grant you guys strength to continue the unnecessary back and forth!

I know how I had to jump more than 10pages to type something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:52am On May 20, 2019
Egbon Dayo, I go need to re-check your salvation o undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2019
popizaino:

Should that be a question when you have kaka and Ronaldo in your team? Do you know the point total pelligrini finished with? Pep won 3 bundesliga in 3years at bayern Munich while mourinho only did 1 in 3years at real Madrid. Give us your conclusion.
what stopped kaka and Ronaldo from winning Everything or at least reach ucl Semi-final before Mourinho.

Mourinho had 100 points, a record at the time. Someone picked a dying team and made them great again and you are talking about someone that took a great team and made them a laughing stock in Europe. Make A40 catch you and pep. grin

Did i just see bundesliga? You Must be joking right? Years before pep they were winning it, years after him, they are still winning. Winning bundesliga as a bayern manager is like a man city manager qualifying for ucl. That is the least expectation of a bayern manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:57am On May 20, 2019
SkimpleD:
Egbon Dayo, I go need to re-check your salvation o undecided

That salvation is needed by those whose throats were stuffed with L from Pep

Come and prove yourself in England became back to back now we are hearing lame excuses

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did Mourinho do anything special at Chelsea?
stop asking me stupid questions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:59am On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
stop asking me stupid questions.

How else can one communicate with a stupid person?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

I am using your challenge to Pep against you

Pep come and prove yourself in England, no be so?
i am using your argument against you.

Local trophies are conte and Ranieri, no be so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:00pm On May 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

That salvation is needed by those whose throats were stuffed with L from Pep

Come and prove yourself in England became back to back now we are hearing lame excuses
Don’t you ever forgive? angry

I know you have been waiting for this time due to the ousting of Pep from the UCL. You’ve had your pound of flesh sir, let it go. It’s becoming puerile with the continuous repeated lines here sincerely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2019
raumdeuter:

How else can one communicate with a stupid person?
you miss road?
Why don't you go and ask your fellow stupid people?
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:13pm On May 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

Don’t you ever forgive? angry

I know you have been waiting for this time due to the ousting of Pep from the UCL. You’ve had your pound of flesh sir, let it go. It’s becoming puerile with the continuous repeated lines here sincerely.

Count the number of Pep is a fraud and tell if my response is enough

You think if Pep hadn't won the league the anti Pep will shut up by now

I'm actually waiting for another album from zlatan ibime about back to back league, how epl was dominated by possession, no tackles and a fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:14pm On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:
you miss road?

Why don't you go and ask your fellow stupid people?

grin

You're the leader that's why I'm asking you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:18pm On May 20, 2019
Greatihex:

I quoted a man utd fan. I dunno wetin concern you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7297) (7298) (7299) (7300) (7301) (7302) (7303) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, DammyOlu123(m), Itsrm(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), airmark(m), Agadinaagwuofe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.