Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10451651 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) (7312) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2019
thorrvik55:
One did it at Porto and Inter Milan, the other was carried to it by one of the greatest footballers of our time. Since he stopped been carried, he is yet to make a final appearance, these days even semifinal sef no way...

grin grin grin

No wonder Fraudiola is combing Argentina for the new Messi to help him win Ucl once again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:09pm On May 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have seen video of Etoo saying those type of rubbish about Pep before so it was definitely in his character

We all know Et'oo is an arrogant schmuck just like Zlatan but their beef with Pep was not managerial. It was just because he did not kiss their arse. I have seen the E'too 2014 interview he did in Paris I even read comments where people tried to dissect his actual quotes and meanings. Even in that video, he only implied that Mou respected him more.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2019
ManBeast:
Hazard just signed for Borrussia Dortmund.

Good value from Dortmund signing Hazard and Brandt for combined £45m. Brandt release clause was £22m, and Hazard was in last year of contract, Dortmund just ate the deals and are laughing to the bank.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have seen video of Etoo saying those type of rubbish about Pep before so it was definitely in his character

Eruditor has his mouth nailed to Fraudiola's azzz, he can't see anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:23pm On May 22, 2019
gustav25:

Palm wine drunkard .... When both of them have set the bar so Zenith , who wants to attain that height ? Or Na Shakushaku hidden ?
Which dirty bar? There is no competition. If Messi and Ronaldo where in that period they won't dominate balon dor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:25pm On May 22, 2019
Ibime:

Good value from Dortmund signing Hazard and Brandt for combined £45m. Brandt release clause was £22m, and Hazard was in last year of contract, Dortmund just ate the deals and are laughing to the bank.
No comment on how they are destroying the league by weakening their rivals. If it's Bayern now you will write Epistles upon Epistles.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On May 22, 2019
thorrvik55:

edited

The other was sacked when he couldnt win and left his team without hope

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On May 22, 2019
Kimbeast:

No comment on how they are destroying the league by weakening their rivals. If it's Bayern now you will write Epistles upon Epistles.

You sef notice? Dortmund bought 3 guys within 24hrs from other Bundesliga teams no one shouted but when Bayern buys froma relegated Stuttgart thats when all the Bundesliga right acttivists will come out

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBkBYdKmRzY

This is how you know mourinho fans are just stupid and cannot be reasoned with. Pelligrini beat mourinho 3-0 in this game and his loyalist came up with the excuse that man City had a better squad than Chelsea and that was the reason for our defeat which I instantly refuted but trust them to rain insult as usual. Fast forward to last season his Manchester United side faced pelligrini again this time around he was westham manager and the results were more or less the same.Now I asked them if westham had a better team than Manchester United they began to grasp at straw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yME_-GBbth8

Mourinho's advocates here should tell us why pelligrini still used westham to humble his Manchester United side. grin

Make Una come crack me up with silly excuses to defend the shitty manager.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2019
popizaino:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBkBYdKmRzY

This is how you know mourinho fans are just stupid and cannot be reasoned with. Pelligrini beat mourinho 3-0 in this game and his loyalist came up with the excuse that man City had a better squad than Chelsea and that was the reason for our defeat which I instantly refuted but trust them to rain insult as usual. Fast forward to last season his Manchester United side faced pelligrini again this time around he was westham manager and the results were more or less the same.Now I asked them if westham had a better team than Manchester United they began to grasping at straw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yME_-GBbth8

Mourinho's advocates here should tell us why pelligrini still used westham to humble his Manchester United side. grin

Make Una come crack me up with silly excuses to defend the shitty manager.
guy, your case is becoming serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:25am On May 23, 2019
Kimbeast:

I've never written anything about Bayern destroying their rivals. I'm sure Bayern have eyes on bigger prizes this summer such as Leroy Sane.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 1:09am On May 23, 2019
Ibime:

I've never written anything about Bayern destroying their rivals. I'm sure Bayern have eyes on bigger prizes this summer such as Leroy Sane.
and onyekuru. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:17am On May 23, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2019
PietroRick:
and onyekuru. Lol

Is Salihamidzic the new Emenalo? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainStephen(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2019
Ibime:

That onyekuru boy is hot o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 8:26am On May 23, 2019
Ibime:

onyekuru is a baller.
I've been a big fan from his eupen days

PietroRico:
Sometimes these hazard fan boys set him up for unnecessary bile.
They always want to be elevating him to levels he hasn't gotten to yet. Eg Ronaldo, 2 seasons ago.

Now 1 solo goal and they are screaming puskas. Smh.
Solo goals wey Henry onyekuru dey score for fun In Belgium.
PietroRick:
a year after, and onyekuru is doing his stuff in the champions league while hazard will be dancing one corner with Azerbaijanis in the yoruba league.

If any of Una mistake talk any of that hazard >Neymar for my front, na slap I got use blind your eye.

Rubbish

Ribery's replacement sorted for the foreseeable future.
Emenalo could never

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2019
CaptainStephen:
That onyekuru boy is hot o

So why Rohr no dey use am?

I don't trust Naija players. After few years, Dem dey kpafuka due to age factor

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 10:05am On May 23, 2019
Ibime:

So why Rohr no dey use am?

I don't trust Naija players. After few years, Dem dey kpafuka due to age factor
Rohr likes his wingers and strikers old fashioned.
Wide men running down to the byeline and strikers being a physical menace.
Onyekuru can play both positions but he's more of a modern attacking player.
An inside forward who can play down the middle as a striker.

Rohr is ready to die on his front 3 of Ighalo, Samuel Kalu and Simon Moses/Musa
If Ighalo stinks too much, there is that lanky midget land striker waiting.
Even iwobi plays central and deep for him.
Na force them dey force am to even invite Henry.

If you get spare time, look up the kind of strikers wey Rohr don play around with since he come. Lol.
Nwaekeme, lokosa, etc. There's 1 common denominator.
I'm sure it Anichebe or Ameobi were still relevant, they would be in the thick of his super eagles team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:24pm On May 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

edited
More Grace and anointing! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 23, 2019
News have it that inter milan have plans to sign victor moses and lukaku if they successfully hire conte.
I hope this shares more light on the conte and chelsea transfer management hullabaloo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 23, 2019
Chelsea extends goalkeeper willy caballero contract by one year.
If you ask me,i believe this means our transfer ban is all but complete.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2019
simonjassy:
News have it that inter milan have plans to sign victor moses and lukaku if they successfully hire conte.
I hope this shares more light on the conte and chelsea transfer management hullabaloo

Later some people will tell us Conte prefers Morata.

I remember lordfalcao asking me foolish question asking for audio evidence, when Emenalo confirmed that Conte was disappointed missing out on Lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2019
Who else is reading the Guardiola to Juventus rumors?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2019
Roland17:
there is something fishy about this rumour..

Well time they say will tell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2019
Ibime:

No, Europa League squads are submitted in February. Besides, his registration starts next season

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 23, 2019
starting with the 2019/2020 premier league season, VAR will be in use.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 23, 2019
simonjassy:
starting with the 2019/2020 premier league season, VAR will be in use.
it seems u re just waking up from sleep cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:12pm On May 23, 2019
Roland17:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 23, 2019
krattoss:
it seems u re just waking up from sleep cheesy
Yep,i didn't know they would actually implement it.
thought it was "tales from uganda"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 23, 2019
krattoss:
there is something fishy about this rumour..

Well time they say will tell.
most likely untrue..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) (7312) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), A001 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.