Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10454483 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) (7312) (7313) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2019
Oga chic2pimp, Diamond league tickets start from £10 if you are interested, although £25 the tickets are best if you want to watch from a decent angle. I've got a couple for Birmingham which is closest to me.

https://london.diamondleague.com/tickets/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On May 23, 2019
Ibime:

I've never written anything about Bayern destroying their rivals. I'm sure Bayern have eyes on bigger prizes this summer such as Leroy Sane.

Sane to Bayern is gathering steam. I hope it can be sealed in the coming weeks to have a full pre season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sane to Bayern is gathering steam. I hope it can be sealed in the coming weeks to have a full pre season

Would be a great signing. Barca should also consider him for their left wing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 23, 2019
I Rewatched deportivo vs acmilan 2004 ucl match,and i still can't fathom how that mostly old deportivo team could play like they were youths.It made me curious if footballers use "performance enhancing drugs" .so i decided to dig up information on how much doping occurs in football and what i found was staggering,as a matter of fact,several ex-players revealed how popular doping is in football.
now i can't seem to remove several games that i had seen players reach crazy heights.for instance, the ucl madrid lifted by beating athletico 4-1 in extra time.it just didn't make sense that the very physical and fit,athleti team were out of steam at the end of regular time and madrid players were outrunning and reacting faster than them in extra time.
It would be nice if someone could share more information on this issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:
I Rewatched deportivo vs acmilan 2004 ucl match,and i still can't fathom how that mostly old deportivo team could play like they were youths.It made me curious if footballers use "performance enhancing drugs" .so i decided to dig up information on how much doping occurs in football and what i found was staggering,as a matter of fact,several ex-players revealed how popular doping is in football.
now i can't seem to remove several games that i had seen players reach crazy heights.for instance, the ucl madrid lifted by beating athletico 4-1 in extra time.it just didn't make sense that the very physical and fit,athleti team were out of steam at the end of regular time and madrid players were outrunning and reacting faster than them in extra time.
It would be nice if someone could share more information on this issue.

In Nigeria, players use trams and alabukun. In pro football, you don't play with empty stomach bro. You have supplements to boost your performance, which are not illegal, while some are.

Most players that do PED, don't even use masking agents. They know they are covered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:19am On May 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

You should know how I feel about this, especially when you consider I have advocated for this a long time ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:12am On May 24, 2019
airmark:

In Nigeria, players use trams and alabukun. In pro football, you don't play with empty stomach bro. You have supplements to boost your performance, which are not illegal, while some are.

Most players that do PED, don't even use masking agents. They know they are covered.
your 2nd paragraph,do you mean in nigeria?.
Lance armstrong, a pro cyclist was banned in 2013 and stripped of his 7 tour de france title,he confessed himself,months after several tests by UCI didn't find proof that he doped .cycling is nowhere as big a sport as football is,and i find it hard to believe that pro-players don't have incentive to cheat in a sport where your pay is very dependent on your performance and the stakes are higher. since Ufc adopted stringent testing methods and timing,we now see more fights cancelled/pp due to "injuries". doping is common in almost every sport except "FOOTBALL" i find this hard to believe as football is greatest of all.
If you ask me, sum1 is lying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:

your 2nd paragraph,do you mean in nigeria?.
Lance armstrong, a pro cyclist was banned in 2013 and stripped of his 7 tour de france title,he confessed himself,months after several tests by UCI didn't find proof that he doped .cycling is nowhere as big a sport as football is,and i find it hard to believe that pro-players don't have incentive to cheat in a sport where your pay is very dependent on your performance and the stakes are higher. since Ufc adopted stringent testing methods and timing,we now see more fights cancelled/pp due to "injuries". doping is common in almost every sport except "FOOTBALL" i find this hard to believe as football is greatest of all.
If you ask me, sum1 is lying.

Italian football teams did a load of doping in the 90s and 2000s. Mathias Almeyda told a story how when he was at Lazio, the doctor used to give them an injection before matches, and after the injection, he would be able to jump and touch the ceiling with his head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07am On May 24, 2019
Ibime:

Italian football teams did a load of doping in the 90s and 2000s. Mathias Almeyda told a story how when he was at Lazio, the doctor used to give them an injection before matches, and after the injection, he would be able to jump and touch the ceiling with his head.
did you come across the infamous dr eufemiano fuentes case?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:26am On May 24, 2019
Doping has not been a major issue in football because the authorities have traditionally turned a blind eye towards it.

Italian clubs had doping programs for years. I remember the Juve team that beat Ajax in the UCL final with men that could run for 90 mins and more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:58am On May 24, 2019
afrodoc2:
Doping has not been a major issue in football because the authorities have traditionally turned a blind eye towards it.

Italian clubs had doping programs for years. I remember the Juve team that beat Ajax in the UCL final with men that could run for 90 mins and more.
does it mean Liverpool players are on doping programmes?

Otherwise how can u explain their untireless sprint during matchdays..

Oldies like Milner, Henderson been sprinting like Usain Bolt shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:56am On May 24, 2019
krattoss:

I don't know about Liverpool. The Serie A and Juve story is not innuendo, players and staff from that era have come out to admit that it was going on. Ibime just told you about Almeyda jumping and hitting the roof with his head after injections, lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 24, 2019
krattoss:

I would be more concerned about guardiola's barcelona and man city,knowing that he has been fingered in a doping case when he was still a player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On May 24, 2019
Roland17:

You should know how I feel about this, especially when you consider I have advocated for this a long time ago.

Lets wait until the transfer is complete. With the Sane rumor, Bayern interest has cooled on Nicolas Pepe and other wingers, Sane is the number 1 choice for now and Guardiola might just do us a favor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:33pm On May 24, 2019
afrodoc2:

I don't know about Liverpool. The Serie A and Juve story is not innuendo, players and staff from that era have come out to admit that it was going on. Ibime just told you about Almeyda jumping and hitting the roof with his head after injections, lol.

Messi is literally the obelix of football.

When all the other ballets were collecting one-one shot of growth hormone, the fraudulent dwarf jumped inside the pot and only avoided drowning by drinking the full 50 litres of PED

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

When all the other ballets were collecting one-one shot of growth hormone, the fraudulent dwarf jumped inside the pot and only avoided drowning by drinking the full 50 litres of PED
Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 4:05pm On May 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Messi hate go kill u
bald fool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

grin grin
Why you hate Messi like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:

I would be more concerned about guardiola's barcelona and man city,knowing that he has been fingered in a doping case when he was still a player.
since you mentioned guardiola,I'm really interested in Bernardo Silva that guy energy is a suspect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2019
sod09:
since you mentioned guardiola,I'm really interested in Bernardo Silva that guy energy is a suspect
bernardo silva is farfetched,my suspects are de bruyne and david silva,how those gain those crazy stamina is something that still baffles me.
the only team i can beat my chest to say they did not dope is arsene wenger's arsenal.he was a staunch advocate against doping,he even called dynamo zagreb cheatr when they won arsenal,only for 1 of their players to test positive to a banned constituent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:

bernardo silva is farfetched,my suspects are de bruyne and david silva,how those gain those crazy stamina is something that still baffles me.
the only team i can beat my chest to say they did not dope is arsene wenger's arsenal.he was a staunch advocate against doping,he even called dynamo zagreb cheatr when they won arsenal,only for 1 of their players to test positive to a banned constituent.
these 2 get injured, I'm talking about how a white boy can cover the most distance week in and out. Even fernandihno no fit,wengay is just a weakling that prefer to protect players who don't give a fvck about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Lmao. U kuku no like Messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:38pm On May 24, 2019
Neimar:

Messi hate go kill u
bald fool

My hairline is very intact.

No aparis in my household.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:40pm On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:

In 2007 he was exonerated by the Italian FA but had to prove his innocence again when Italy’s anti-doping authorities reopened the case. Then Barcelona coach, he was finally cleared of all charges in 2009.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10424370/Flashback-Pep-Guardiolas-failed-drug-test-in-2001.html

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:57pm On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:

Technology and sports science has advanced a lot these days.

If you watch the all or nothing documentary, you'll see where city players are literally chilling in what is essentially a room-sized deep freezer, to speed up recovery times after a game.

Most clubs monitor the speed, acceleration and distance covered by their players with live telemetry, and can build fitness programs using those stats.

Advances in surgery, means that doctors can now patch niggas up in ways that just were not possible before.

All of these mean that players can now run further, faster and for longer than before...without needing PEDS.

The randomised testing in football is largely very effective at catching people - kolo toure got busted for peds off the top. I think Livermore was caught for cocaine. Nasri was done for receiving ordinary drip.

This isn't to say that people at the very top aren't using steroids though. I remember reading how Sergio Ramos was aided by Madrid hierarchy to bypass usual protocol around giving urine sample.

But mostly, the guys at the very very top have the financial means and clout to hire pharmacists to tweak chemical formulas and create designer drugs for them that will never show up in a test...

When you are literally one the biggest names ever on football, with the might of one of the biggest football clubs ever behind you, and hundreds of millions in your account, it's no surprise that Messi probably has a couple Heisenbergs in Mexico cooking up pure distilled balon d'sauce for him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
Marion Jones, who perhaps was the most decorated female athlete of all time confessed to doping and stripped of her titles, but guess what? She never tested positive to any doping test during her career. I will not necessarily hinge innocence on test results.

Doping is real in football, however, the rules and protocols are not as stringent as you have in athletics or cycling. It is very important to note that even cycling that has perhaps the most stringent doping protocols fail to catch all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 24, 2019
Eruditor:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10424370/Flashback-Pep-Guardiolas-failed-drug-test-in-2001.html
guardiola was cleared seven years on the premise that his drink may have been contaminated.the bizarre twist here,is that the same doctor that was somehow involved in guardiola's case back in 2001,was barcelona's medical team doctor when guardiola coached barca.
you may think of it as witch hunting but it all sounds too fishy.
or should we discuss dr fuentes trial back in 2006??.
will raumdeuter be kind enough to tell us why the bayern munchen medical team resigned when guardiola blamed them for their 3-1 loss to porto.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 24, 2019
nihilistjnr doping tests in soccer are nowhere near enough to catch cheats.most of those caught were mostly using recreational drugs.in fact before the 2018 worldcup a russian doctor who worked in the system exposed how russia has a state funded doping network with enough evidence to sufficiently ban several footballers,what did fifa do,open an investigative panel that comfortably found "insufficient evidence".funny enough the doc is under witness protection in usa.
as for the city documentary,would you as a team expose your own secret??
even pablo was shipping his coke with potatoes as cover.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:13pm On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:

guardiola was cleared seven years on the premise that his drink may have been contaminated.the bizarre twist here,is that the same doctor that was somehow involved in guardiola's case back in 2001,was barcelona's medical team doctor when guardiola coached barca.
will raumdeuter be kind enough to tell us why the bayern munchen medical team resigned when guardiola blamed them for their 3-1 loss to porto.

No Guardiola was acquitted 4 years after and finally cleared 7 years after when he was a manager. He protested that doping issue even when other players who tested with the same steroid accepted their bans without complaint. Serie A eventually acquitted him because that steroid was a constituent of a popular energy drink (just like Gatorade or Monster) so it could not possibly be doping.

I am not into the conspiracies about what transpired between him and the medical staff at Bayern. It was however very clear that something went wrong (their energy level dropped) when they lost 3-1 and how they responded in the 2nd leg (6-1) after the resignation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:
nihilistjnr doping tests in soccer are nowhere near enough to catch cheats.most of those caught were mostly using recreational drugs.in fact before the 2018 worldcup a russian doctor who worked in the system exposed how russia has a state funded doping network with enough evidence to sufficiently ban several footballers,what did fifa do,open an investigative panel that comfortably found "insufficient evidence".funny enough the doc is under witness protection in usa.
as for the city documentary,would you as a team expose your own secret??
even pablo was shipping his coke with potatoes as cover.

Russians fraud everything. There's even rumours that the put in you seen on tv is a clone.

There's no sports competition that Russia has participated in without cheating. If you use those guys as the basis of your argument, then no sport is stringent enough.

Generally speaking, football testing, particularly in top European competitions is very stringent.

City don't need to cheat. There's no injection in existence that will give you ability to do 2 million legovers, or finish a one on one chance.

Best PED will do for you is boost your speed, strength, stamina and recovery times. Look how big that city squad is - and look how they were rotating this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On May 24, 2019
simonjassy:

will rumdeuter be kind enough to tell us why the bayern munchen medical team resigned when guardiola blamed them for their 3-1 loss to porto.

Bayern doctor Wolfhart Muller has some controversial methods of treatment. At the time Bayern played Porto all our players were dropping injured every game. The Doctor claimed Guardiola wanted injured players to return to training quicker than the Doctor wanted

On the subject of doping, I think football as a sport, because of the way it is, It is a physical as much as a thinking sport. And will have reduced influence even when you dope

This is not an individual sport, you depend on 10 other teammates and most of what you do to execute on the field is cerebral

(1) (2) (3) ... (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) (7312) (7313) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.