Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10687210 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7320) (7321) (7322) (7323) (7324) (7325) (7326) ... (19348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2019
SkimpleD Ibime what's happening here?

https://mobile.twitter.com/chelseachaps/status/1133434167520354304

Match never start oga don dey vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:37pm On May 28, 2019
Airmark, nihilistjnr, please check your mail.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2019
Leyqute:

Luiz n Higuain square up in front of live TV.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
Ibime:

Sharrap!

See excuse for playing nonsense.

So Boateng left football to focus on Obioma work?

Obioma Boateng, Tailor in Paris

Boateng has achieved all there is to in football and he is waiting for Terry to catch up. By 25yrs Boateng already won CL and world cup as a starter and not sitting in the stand wearing full kit like the useless John Terry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2019
Leyqute:

This is why they apparently want to sack Sarri, that he has no control of the dressing room
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
Leyqute:

Lol. Someone said it’s because he can’t find his Cigarettes cheesy.

Sarri doesn’t have a hold over that dressing room and for some strange reason, the players do not respect him - Kepa comes to mind. He should just be sacked. Enough of all these drama sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Boateng has achieved all there is to in football and he is waiting for Terry to catch up. By 25yrs Boateng already won CL and world cup as a starter and not sitting in the stand wearing full kit like the useless John Terry

The useless John Terry is a club legend who played till he was almost 37

Unlike your Boathand who is 7 years younger, has been ordered to go and face his OKIRIKA business.

Hoeness had to use "new challenge" to convince clubs to at least pay a transfer fee

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2019
How did the whites even manage to colonize us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2019
larride:
What a story!!!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/9988996/How-Jose-Mourinho-gave-a-Mexican-cleaner-the-most-special-ride-of-his-life.html
testimonies have it that Mourinho is a kind man in person, but i keep wondering what he wanted to do to that chelsea staff that he chased at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2019
Griffon:
Superior weapons and money. Cant fight gunpowder with spears and shields

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:37pm On May 28, 2019
VargasVee:

The useless John Terry is a club legend who played till he was almost 37

Unlike your Boathand who is 7 years younger, has been ordered to go and face his OKIRIKA business.

Hoeness had to use "new challenge" to convince clubs to at least pay a transfer fee

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:00am On May 29, 2019
SkimpleD:

Sarri doesn’t have a hold over that dressing room and for some strange reason, the players do not respect him - Kepa comes to mind. He should just be sacked. Enough of all these drama sad
I'm wondering how he will survive in juve with bigger players and ego,well he may just treat their fvck up since na Omo onile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:10am On May 29, 2019
sod09:
I'm wondering how he will survive in juve with bigger players and ego,well he may just treat their fvck up since na Omo onile

Juve players are more professional and used to managers with power, but Chelsea has a long tradition of players backstabbing managers or just plainly revolting against them.

His main pressure in Juve would be maintaining their sequence of league title wins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:12am On May 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

Juve players are more professional and used to managers with power, but Chelsea has a long tradition of players backstabbing managers or just plainly revolting against them

His main pressure in Juve would be maintaining their sequence of league title wins.
agbero club grin
I actually find his style and tactics very good,he's the first Italian with tikitaka style of play compare to Italy defensive game.
He will stroll through the league in Italy but will struggle in Europe because juve players are not that flexible or technical enough to tap around

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:19am On May 29, 2019
Lana1:

It's a bit more than that sha, though yes the europeans did have the weapons and tactics

Idris Alooma in 1500s Bornu was running around with musketeers on armored horses.

Divide and conquer was one of the biggest factors. Same thing happening in those days happens today. Niggas just dont like Niggas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:20am On May 29, 2019
sod09:
Juve players wouldn’t pose as much threat as the pvssy group of backstabbing players we have in Chelsea. There is the tradition of revolts against coaches that has not been curbed yet in Chelsea and if this goes on, I fear for the future of this club.
Sarri will succeed in Juve if he can blend his attacking style with a good defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2019
Ibime:

This is why they apparently want to sack Sarri, that he has no control of the dressing room

SkimpleD:

If another Chelsea coach is sacked because of the players, only Arab oil money will be able to set things right. A Massive overhaul will be needed and I don’t think Abramovich is ready for that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2019
larride:

Luiz n Higuain square up in front of live TV.

That’s what I heard too. Could be a South American thing- Brazil vs Argentina but both players are useless for their national teams. They’re Equally useless in Chelsea too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2019
Lana1:
nihilistjnr:

It's a bit more than that sha, though yes the europeans did have the weapons and tactics

Idris Alooma in 1500s Bornu was running around with musketeers on armored horses.

Divide and conquer was one of the biggest factors. Same thing happening in those days happens today. Niggas just dont like Niggas.

since we all started with the same equipment ( brain ) doesn't make sense to now be ahead of us over time. Also given the fact that in the early days black population is much more than the whites, i really need to know the exact tactics they used in the very beginning.

when the whites were busy making weapon what were the blacks doing ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

We saw many quotes of Hazard begging Madrid even sending his entire family to beg

This one Perez is doing na just eye service to put pressure and ensure hidden demands a move

4yrs wey hazard spend on his knees begging Madrid was well documented
Thats not true. Real Madrid have been approaching Hazard’s father behind closed door. Hazard love Chelsea but his dream is to play for Real Madrid as well, hence his interview about them. Common sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:10am On May 29, 2019
Singapore1:

since we all started with the same equipment ( brain ) doesn't make sense to now be ahead of us over time. Also given the fact that in the early days black population is much more than the whites, i really need to know the exact tactics they used in the very beginning.

The significant and steady flow of culture, knowledge and technology between the Far East and Western Europe benefited both sides a great deal.
Sub-Saharan Africa was relatively isolated, and even though there was Trans-Saharan trade it wasn’t enough.

In summary, the deserts and the forests were major factors in the rest of the Old World drawing ahead of us.

Plus I think we had more village people. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2019
Singapore1:

we were worshipping stones and live in cage even with all the development some people still believe in JuJu pass technology. Now tell me whose fault is it?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:16am On May 29, 2019
Leyqute:

That’s what I heard too. Could be a South American thing- Brazil vs Argentina but both players are useless for their national teams. They’re Equally useless in Chelsea too.
Uselessly useless mofos undecided

Sarri should just love his life and win tonight’s match undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:16am On May 29, 2019
sod09:
we were worshipping stones and live in cage even with all the development some people still believe in JuJu pass technology. Now tell me whose fault is it?

Lmao.

You can take the man out of Africa, but you can’t take Africa out of the man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Always looking for a CL winner to leech on
If Hazard leave for Real Madrid this time how are they ucl winner when they didn’t make the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lmao.

You can take the man out of Africa, but you can’t take Africa out of the man.
that's just it, nothing more or less
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

The significant and steady flow of culture, knowledge and technology between the Far East and Western Europe benefited both sides a great deal.
Sub-Saharan Africa was relatively isolated, and even though there was Trans-Saharan trade it wasn’t enough.

In summary, the deserts and the forests were major factors in the rest of the Old World drawing ahead of us.

Plus I think we had more village people. Lol

i believe Africa is geographically closer to Europe than america and Africa should have benefited from that proximity so saying Africa is isolated is still somehow unacceptable, maybe it has a lot to do with our beliefs and culture, believing the gods will do everything for us. before the arrival of Christianity and Islam we are more of a cultural people than technological driven one, maybe while we were busy worshiping the african gods they were busy building ships to explore us

infact i was reading a book where it says civilization started from africa and asia

on a second thought if you at Asia they used to be more religious and that didn't stop them from advancing technologically, it didn't stop them from innovating
does it have to do with biology?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:32am On May 29, 2019
Singapore1:

i believe Africa is geographically closer to Europe than america and Africa should have benefited from that proximity so saying Africa is isolated is still somehow unacceptable, maybe it has a lot to do with our beliefs and culture, believing the gods will do everything for us. before the arrival of Christianity and Islam we are more of a cultural people than technological driven one, maybe while we were busy worshiping the african gods they were busy building ships to explore us

You can’t use America to judge. The Americans you see now all came from Europe 300-400 yrs ago.

You are actually making my point because the Native Americans they met were probably even less developed than sub-Saharan Africans, mainly because of their isolation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:40am On May 29, 2019
Singapore1:

infact i was reading a book where it says civilization started from africa and asia

on a second thought if you at Asia they used to be more religious and that didn't stop them from advancing technologically, it didn't stop them from innovating
does it have to do with biology?

In that era it was all about active cross-pollination of ideas.
The numerals Europeans used for calculations and their mathematical advances came from India by way of the Arabs.
Gunpowder came from China. A lot of advances in mathematics, engineering, naval warfare etc were borrowed by the Europeans and in some cases improved upon.
The Silk Road and the massive human migrations between those 2 continents aided growth and development in a way that was not possible in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:54am On May 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Always looking for a CL winner to leech on
That means he would soon for either Liverpool or Spurs right?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:56am On May 29, 2019
Griffon:
Check out musicwriter's (a nairalander) answer to your question here: http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (7320) (7321) (7322) (7323) (7324) (7325) (7326) ... (19348) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: poshemmanuel(m), Jamiuokolaa, airmark(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.