Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584393 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7319) (7320) (7321) (7322) (7323) (7324) (7325) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:47am On May 28, 2019
elrony:

Does he have respiratory problems? grin grin grin

Omo I weak o.

Make dem raumdeuter contribute money for oxygen mask quick quick, before Bayern board seize their air grin grin grin

Munich oxygen ain't free.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Boateng wanted to leave last season and Bayern turned down bids from PSG and Man Utd to keep him. They decided to keep him against his will and he has his mind away from Germany

Boateng has achieved all he could with Bayern and he wants a new challenge which Bayern denied him

Unlike Terry who Chelsea wanted to cut loose but was using politics to get a new contract

Unlike terry who was playing politics to get AVB sacked
that your president hoeness abi what is his stupid name is one heartless modafvcker angry
I think he's one of hilter decent

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:46am On May 28, 2019
So whats the opinion on Tammy Abraham fir next season. He simply does not have the technical ability to play for a top four side! He struggles With physical defenders alot. If the transfer ban stays, then we are screwed for strikers again next season. Best bet would be to bring back Bats for a year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:59am On May 28, 2019
Kimbeast:
So whats the opinion on Tammy Abraham fir next season. He simply does not have the technical ability to play for a top four side! He struggles With physical defenders alot. If the transfer ban stays, then we are screwed for strikers again next season. Best bet would be to bring back Bats for a year.

Too me, he has technical ability but is lacking in physique.

He's too skinny for his height. He looks like a giraffe.

If they put him on a bulking programme this summer, he could be an interesting proposition

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2019
Kimbeast:

I think we should keep Bats as insurance, the problem is Bats only has 2 years on contract so now is the time to sell him. One more year would be just running his contract down further, the question is if Tammy doesn't hit the ground running, you're falling back on Giroud which could make for a long season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 9:34am On May 28, 2019
larride:
How these US smallies are outplaying our grandpa u20 makes me see how we are so technically behind in this sport.

What’s the essence of going with oldies when you can’t even pick quality players. So appalling. Advantage to waste.
until we stop taking poverty alleviation to be the primary aim of age grade competitions(players and coaches), we won't go anywhere.

If they eliminate age cheating today, they will still be doing pdp with player selection for tournaments.

We get away with it at u17 level because these uncles can dominate children old enough to be their nephews irrespective of talent.
By u20 the physical advantage would have evened out a bit and their lack of ability will become more apparent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2019
PietroRick:
until we stop taking poverty alleviation to be the primary aim of age grade competitions(players and coaches), we won't go anywhere.

If they eliminate age cheating today, they will still be doing pdp with player selection for tournaments.

We get away with it at u17 level because these uncles can dominate children old enough to be their nephews irrespective of talent.
By u20 the physical advantage would have evened out a bit and their lack of ability will become more apparent.

You are absolutely right.

At least cheating gives you an unfair advantage. In this case, it seems the cheating is an unfair disadvantage. NFF must do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeeBabss(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2019
Mapoka:
Another L for them body

Someone once said Hazard was begging Real Madrid. So it's the other way round smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2019
TeeBabss:

Someone once said Hazard was begging Real Madrid. So it's the other way round smiley

Raumdeuter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2019
So Raul Bravo na mafia like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:55am On May 28, 2019
elrony:

Who wan sign Alagolo for Man United? grin grin

Mourinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58am On May 28, 2019
TeeBabss:

We saw many quotes of Hazard begging Madrid even sending his entire family to beg

This one Perez is doing na just eye service to put pressure and ensure hidden demands a move

4yrs wey hazard spend on his knees begging Madrid was well documented

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

We saw many quotes of Hazard begging Madrid even sending his entire family to beg

This one Perez is doing na just eye service to put pressure and ensure hidden demands a move

4yrs wey hazard spend on his knees begging Madrid was well documented

I remember you were denying it for years, that Madrid weren't interested in him but now that Perez gave you this blow, go and hide your swollen face under a40's armpit.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 11:32am On May 28, 2019
TeeBabss:

Yes ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Omo I weak o.

Make dem raumdeuter contribute money for oxygen mask quick quick, before Bayern board seize their air grin grin grin

Munich oxygen ain't free.

LMAO grin grin grin

Raumdeuter MCM is now on life support

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Mourinho

Mere rumours , one cheap bid wasn't even submitted grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On May 28, 2019
airmark:

I remember you were denying it for years, that Madrid weren't interested in him but now that Perez gave you this blow, go and hide your swollen face under a40's armpit.

Madrid will sign or at least bid for players they are interested in. All those years no bid for Hidden until now when Perez is now giving him stories of how he wanted him way back

Like the way Wenger used to be interested in Messi and Ronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:33pm On May 28, 2019
elrony:

LMAO grin grin grin
Ramdeuter MCM is now on life support

Boateng has won so much in his career and he can leave a fulfilled player

CL, world cup winner. How many players in your club currently can say the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Boateng has won so much in his career and he can leave a fulfilled player

CL, world cup winner. How many players in your club currently can say the same

Stalewu!!! grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2019
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11729928/la-liga-confirms-match-fixing-arrests

I dey suspect say epl people dey use juju do their own.

You go see players go dey try hard to score but them go end up hitting crossbar and post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2019
Ibime:
Some militants done go do odeshi post am on Instagram

If you ask me, the native doctor shot over the guys shoulder. Chic2pimp and Raumdeuter, help me check am well before Airmark and Griffon present this as evidence.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxg_8Gahwo5/

Over the shoulder shooting. However, that doesn't negate the fact that odeshi exists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2019
Greatihex:
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11729928/la-liga-confirms-match-fixing-arrests

I dey suspect say epl people dey use juju do their own.

You go see players go dey try hard to score but them go end up hitting crossbar and post.
or you see mustafi leaving opponents to score it's in their blood.
Anything la Liga from ex players to managers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter and a40, death knell.
When he wanted to leave last season to PSG on his own volition why did they hold on to him? It's the same Bayern board that slammed €50m on Boateng when PSG wanted to pay €40m so why are they lamenting about the problem they created for themselves. If I'm Boateng I'm not moving an inch. When I can play golf and be chopping awoof €12m per year partying with Jay Z and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2019
A40:
When he wanted to leave last season to PSG on his own volition why did they hold on to him? It's the same Bayern board that slammed €50m on Boateng when PSG wanted to pay €40m so why are they lamenting about the problem they created for themselves. If I'm Boateng I'm not moving an inch. When I can play golf and be chopping awoof €12m per year partying with Jay Z and co

This is not absolutely true. I remember before the world cup, the club stated that Boathand was surplus to requirements and up for sale. Alogolo reacted angrily by saying they never informed him. He didn't want to leave.

It's obvious they didn't want the useless defender, long time ago. I remember that more than 4yrs ago, club president threatened to send him packing disgracefully in the media.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On May 28, 2019
A40:
Boateng in the past few years has started promoting his fashion brand which Bayern FO didnt like and he wanted to move to a city where he can do that
Last season Boateng wanted to move to Paris which will be more favourable to his business and Bayern vetoed the move and didnt allow him to move

All season he was just throwing tantrums, this season he launched his lifestyle magazine, on the day of the Dortmund game he organized a party and told the team that win or lose party goes on, After the league and cup win Boateng disappeared and went for his own private party

Boateng wanted out Bayern didnt allow him, unlike Terry that the club wanted to chase and he went to the fans to instigate a protest to get a contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2019
airmark:

This is not absolutely true. I remember before the world cup, the club stated that Boathand was surplus to requirements and up for sale. Alogolo reacted angrily by saying they never informed him. He didn't want to leave.

It's obvious they didn't want the useless defender, long time ago. I remember that more than 4yrs ago, club president threatened to send him packing disgracefully in the media.

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2018/8/30/17800384/bayern-munich-psg-offer-40-million-jerome-boateng-transfer-report-bundesliga-niko-kovac-tuchel

https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/bayern-munich-president-confirms-boateng-wants-psg-move-85926

You don't reject €40m on a player you're serious about offloading. Now let's see if they will get €20m on Boateng after foolishly rejecting PSG's money last season

Boateng wanted to leave last season. Don't come here and blow fallacy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 7:23pm On May 28, 2019
7 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Boateng in the past few years has started promoting his fashion brand which Bayern FO didnt like and he wanted to move to a city where he can do that
Last season Boateng wanted to move to Paris which will be more favourable to his business and Bayern vetoed the move and didnt allow him to move

All season he was just throwing tantrums, this season he launched his lifestyle magazine, on the day of the Dortmund game he organized a party and told the team that win or lose party goes on, After the league and cup win Boateng disappeared and went for his own private party

Boateng wanted out Bayern didnt allow him, unlike Terry that the club wanted to chase and he went to the fans to instigate a protest to get a contract
I blame the board for not cashing out on a disgruntled asset. Everyone knew Boateng was up to extracurricular activities and wanted out and so you either recommit to him or maximize the value you can get out of him in the transfer market

My problem with the board was rejecting €40m last season. We could have gotten Pavard and not had to pay Boateng's €12m P/a. Now the incentive for Boateng to prove himself is lost as Löw has axed him and Hummels from the squad. PSG also have likely lost interest. If I'm Boateng walahi I no dey comot till 2021 when my contract expires. I will just enter Yankee and be knackin Rihanna,Meg Thee Stallion, Ravieloso, Bernice Burgos and all those other bad bitches

Everyone knows John Terryble Racist was a carry along that benefited from parapo defending. The same defensive pattern that made David Luiz look like Baresi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2019
A40:

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2018/8/30/17800384/bayern-munich-psg-offer-40-million-jerome-boateng-transfer-report-bundesliga-niko-kovac-tuchel

https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/bayern-munich-president-confirms-boateng-wants-psg-move-85926

You don't reject €40m on a player you're serious about offloading. Now let's see if they will get €20m on Boateng after foolishly rejecting PSG's money last season

Boateng wanted to leave last season. Don't come here and blow fallacy

Did Psg bring the money requested by Bayern? Only a foolish club wouldn't want to scam the Psg sheikhs.

Show me where they officially submitted a bid for him and it was rejected? The sheikhs later wised up and abandoned Bayern and their calamitous package.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On May 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2019
airmark:

Did Psg bring the money requested by Bayern? Only a foolish club wouldn't want to scam the Psg sheikhs.

Show me where they officially submitted a bid for him and it was rejected? The sheikhs later wised up and abandoned Bayern and their calamitous package.
I want to believe you can read. Shebi you were arguing that he didn't want to leave. After proving he indeed wanted to leave what are you still arguing?

They put up €40m for him and balked when Bayern insisted on €50m because of FFP wahala. This is what everyone not living under a rock knows so no need to waste my time. Google is your friend bruhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sharrap!

See excuse for playing nonsense.

So Boateng left football to focus on Obioma work?

Obioma Boateng, Tailor in Paris

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7319) (7320) (7321) (7322) (7323) (7324) (7325) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.