Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10686291 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7410) (7411) (7412) (7413) (7414) (7415) (7416) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nayo08:
I found something similar to this here
https://www.nairaland.com/5279323/met-wife-virgin-timi-dakolo#79898769
Thread closed. OP gave no proof to back his claim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
gensteejay:

Thread closed. OP gave no proof to back his claim.
cheesy seems it's closed recently but serves the OP right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
emmy2807:
Arsenal submitted a £40mil offer for zaha, which is nowhere near crystal palace £80mil valuation of the player. The offer was said to have infuriated crystal palace, since man united paid £50mil for van-bisika, whom is no where near zaha in terms of value for the club.
I also heard that arsenal transfer budget is £45mil, i wonder if they are up to date on transfer situation, that money cant buy two average players.
Chelsea even with a transfer ban has spent more than arsenal so far.

Apari Fraudiola should have taken Arsenal's job and we see how great he is, with a club not ready to spend massively.

Now he is about to break club record on a new signing from laliga again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackodam: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

Apari Fraudiola should have taken Arsenal's job and we see how great he is, with a club not ready to spend massively.

I don't understand how you want to win without spending. How's that possible?

Bro, footie is about money nowadays, money brings more money. You can't be being stingy to yourself and want to achieve. You can't achieve with mediocre players.

We know how much pool and city spent last season. We know how much Madrid has spent this window already.

Spare us the, prove yourself without spending mantra. E no follow at all

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
krattoss:
that Kroenke dude stingy like mad
The thing tire me o, i just tey pity assnal fans, every season same story, them go buy average players now come dey crucify players and coach say them no perform.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

Your club broke the record for the most expensive keeper last season to finish 4th. What is the difference between what Pep spent on Rodri and what you spent on Pulisic?

You spent over 400M in the last 2 seasons and still making noise

You think this is 2004 when Chelsea was blowing money anyhow and everyone was spending pennies and that didnt stop you from claiming Mourinho is special

City spend money Chelsea spend money, Chelsea fans are complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

Isnt that every coach's wet dream? sign players as you like, point and kill?.
i dont like pep but i credit him for being able to pick the right player for his system, great players win matches, but great players in the right system is unstoppable.
not every coach in pep's position will suceed. i dont think he is the best, but he is surely one of the best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
barackodam:

I don't understand how you want to win without spending. How's that possible?

Bro, footie is about money nowadays, money brings more money. You can't be being stingy to yourself and want to achieve. You can't achieve with mediocre players.

We know how much pool and city spent last season. We know how much Madrid has spent this window already.

Spare us the, prove yourself without spending mantra. E no follow at all

Madrid sold players and bought players, which is different from what we have at City. You should have done your simple arithmetic before quoting me.

Put Pochettino, Conte, Zidane at City, with the point and kill order, i can tell you they wouldn't have crashed a ucl semifinalist out in the quarters three times in a row, after spending big.

No sensible person hails a pilot that had a turbulence-free flight, when the aircraft is brand new.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
emmy2807:

Isnt that every coach's wet dream? sign players as you like, point and kill?.
i dont like pep but i credit him for being able to pick the right player for his system, great players win matches, but great players in the right system is unstoppable.
not every coach in pep's position will suceed. i dont think he is the best, but he is surely one of the best.

So nobody should relegate coaches that aren't enjoying what Fraudiola is enjoying.

Klopp got similar support and won what he never won in his life. To me Klopp has proved to be a better coach than Fraudiola.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

Madrid sold players and bought players, which is different from what we have at City. You should have done your simple arithmetic before quoting me.

Put Pochettino, Conte, Zidane at City, with the point and kill order, i can tell you they wouldn't have crashed a ucl semifinalist out in the quarters three times in a row, after spending big.

No sensible person hails a pilot that had a turbulence-free flight, when the aircraft is brand new.

You mean City didn't sell Sagna Kolarov, Clichy Mangala, Hart, Navas, Fernando,

or Kompany Yaya did not retire

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

So nobody should relegate coaches that aren't enjoying what Fraudiola is enjoying.

Klopp got similar support and won what he never won in his life. To me Klopp has proved to be a better coach than Fraudiola.

What stopped Klopp from winning the league where they played the same teams in the same league
Chelsea spent their own money on Bakayoko Rudiger, Barkley Drinkwater Pulisic etc, City spent theirs on Bernardo, Laporte, Rodri Walker Ederson

Yet Chelsea fans are complaining about who City bought, Did they stop you from buying yours?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
This would be the L to end all Ls

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean City didn't sell Sagna Kolarov, Clichy Mangala, Hart, Navas, Fernando,

or Kompany Yaya did not retire

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who among them did they sell more than 30m? We are talking about players who were still great, you talking Mangala, Fernando, fat Yaya. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

Put Pochettino, Conte, Zidane at City, with the point and kill order, i can tell you they wouldn't have crashed a ucl semifinalist out in the quarters three times in a row, after spending big

cheesy cheesy :DIsn't this the same assumption most of you mourinho fanatics thoughts of him and Manchester United when moyes and LVG were in charge of the red devils? Abeg leave matter for matthias pep is the best and doesn't need to go to arsenal before proving any shit.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ibime:

Raumdeuter will pray that he messes up during the super cup final. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who among them did they sell more than 40m? We are talking about players who were still great, you talking Mangala, Fernando, fat Yaya. cheesy

You first told us who did City sell, Now its about how much they sold players?

How much did you expect them to sell aged Sagna Kompany Yaya etc?
airmark:

Madrid sold players and bought players, which is different from what we have at City. Y

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy :DIsn't this the same assumption most of you mourinho fanatics thoughts of him and Manchester United when moyes and LVG were in charge of the red devils? Abeg leave matter for matthias pep is the best and doesn't need to go to arsenal before proving any shit.

Mou has proved himself with two different teams without asking for bullion vans, let apari Fraudiola do his own, even with Trailers loaded with billions, before he can be in that exclusive club of great coaches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
popizaino:

Why didnt he ask Conte or Mourinho to go to Arsenal or Southampton first

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

Mou has proved himself with two different teams without asking for bullion vans, let apari Fraudiola do his own, even with Trailers loaded with billions, before he can be in that exclusive club of great coaches.

Like Madrid, Like Chelsea and like Man Utd right

Someone had 2 Balon dors in his team and couldnt win the CL. Someone can coach Ronaldo for 3 seasons without winning the CL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your club broke the record for the most expensive keeper last season to finish 4th. What is the difference between what Pep spent on Rodri and what you spent on Pulisic?

You spent over 400M in the last 2 seasons and still making noise

You think this is 2004 when Chelsea was blowing money anyhow and everyone was spending pennies and that didnt stop you from claiming Mourinho is special

City spend money Chelsea spend money, Chelsea fans are complaining
Whenever this guy sees anything about Apari, hin go just dey "jo soapy"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
BikeMan:
Whenever this guy sees anything about Apari, hin go just dey "jo soapy"

Whenever this guy sees anything that involves using common sense, he go just jakpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

Whenever this guy sees anything that involves using common sense, he go just jakpa
grin I can't even relate. God bless your Apari ministry baba. Keep defending!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

You first told us who did City sell, Now its about how much they sold players?

How much did you expect them to sell aged Sagna Kompany Yaya etc?

Madrid sold an unfinished Ronaldo for 100m, Fraudiola's highest sold was Iheanacho, who couldn't make the Nigerian team now, for 27m.

Other teams sold quality players, unlike City, that's the point.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

And what became of mourinho when he was given the bullion vans at real Madrid and man united?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
popizaino:

And what became of mourinho when he was given the bullion vans at real Madrid and man united?

He came to La liga and took the title away from Fraudiola's Barcelona, first time in four years. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

Madrid sold an unfinished Ronaldo for 100m, Fraudiola's highest sold was Iheanacho, who couldn't make the Nigerian team now, for 27m.

Other teams sold quality players, unlike City, that's the point.

Which quality or who are the quality players Chelsea sold under Conte that made him fail

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

He came to La liga and took the title away from Fraudiola's Barcelona, first time in four years. cheesy
Mourinho in 3yrs at Madrid 1 league title plus sack letter

Pep in 3 yrs at EPL 2 titles

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ibime:
grin grin

Dayo go dey shiit his pants now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Emaprince:
grin grin

Dayo go dey shiit his pants now

On top polling booth election award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lmao
Point and kill order.
Stuffs you read here cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mediocre(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Was led to this thread because someone mentioned my username grin , but kudos to the guy exposing baldiola ^

It gives me great pleasure to know that not everyone dïckrides the fraud. Klopp >>>>

Bye grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who is joao felix abeg?

Efcc need to investigate these deals abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7410) (7411) (7412) (7413) (7414) (7415) (7416) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, chic2pimp(m), AlphaNugget(m), Silentgroper(m), airmark(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.