Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,471 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684283 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7444) (7445) (7446) (7447) (7448) (7449) (7450) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ighalo for president
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did Pastor Biodun tell you his church principle?
You will tell me there is a universal law or right and wrong
You know in some churches including Bioduns church women don't cover their head while in other churches they cover
Tell me who is right and who is wrong? WHo is moral and who is immoral

Whether a woman covers her hair or not does not affect anybody in any way, so I don't see anything wrong in it and more so, from my perspective, asking women to cover their hair and not asking the same of men is a form of misogyny.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
donjazet:

Whether a woman covers her hair or not does not affect anybody in any way, so I don't see anything wrong in it.

But Fatoyinbo nacking consensual toto affects donjazet in what ways?

and more so, from my perspective, asking women to cover their hair and not asking the same of men is a form of misogyny
Basically you cannot tell what is right or wrong in the issue of covering hair. I thought you were of the opinion that
donjazet:
but what is good is good and what is bad is bad, the truth never waivers.

So what is good and what is bad here?

The point is as long as you are not God, you cannot judge anyones morals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you don't like the ay Biodun is nacking babes, leave his church

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sha wan turn churches to Peka hotels.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sha wan turn churches to Peka hotels.

Bros you know pekas...

...from Canada?

Which church do you worship in bros? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

This here should summarize everything you guys have been on about since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Abraham is called the Father of Faith and was married to many women also had concubines.

You sure you don’t have your own personally written bible?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
larride:

You sure you don’t have your own personally written bible?

King James bible Genesis 25 vs 5 and 6 abeg can you quote what is said and post it here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

King James bible Genesis 25 vs 5 and 6 abeg can you quote what is said and post it here

Your exact word was “married many women and also had concubines”

Yes, he had concubines which were not mentioned.

No, he did not marry many women.

He only married Sarah and after her death married Keturah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
larride:

Your exact word was “married many women and also had concubines”

Yes, he had concubines which were not mentioned.

No, he did not marry many women.

He only married Sarah and after her death married Keturah.

Married Sarah Keturah, That is already many

He had concubines as written in Genesis 25: 5-6

So whats your bone of contention
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

But Fatoyinbo nacking consensual toto affects donjazet in what ways?
Basically you cannot tell what is right or wrong in the issue of covering hair. I thought you were of the opinion that
So what is good and what is bad here?

We're clearly going around in circles here.

you asked me if it was moral or immoral for women to wear headscarves.

I need to make it clear to you that morality is not linked to religiousity. The meaning of morals is "the principle of right and wrong". Or standards of behavior.

This argument about headscarves is usually between religious folks because each side will always give contrasting chapters of the Bible to defend their points.

The reasons there are different doctrines by different sects of the same religion is because of the contradictory nature of the religious books upon which they base their morality.

Now, I did not answer that question from a religious point of view but from my own principle which is that one can do whatever he wants without affecting anybody elso and putting yourself in someone else's shoes.

Anybody or any institution that forces a woman to wrap her hair without telling the men to do the same is obviously misogynistic and misogyny is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Married Sarah Keturah, That is already many

He had concubines as written in Genesis 25: 5-6

So whats your bone of contention

Yes, he had concubines.

He did not marry many women. Once your wife is dead, You can remarry.

He did not marry Sarah and Keturah together. Sarah was his only wife till her death.

Stop twisting simple fact.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Singapore1:

bro trust me this is better than Hazard vs Neymar argument

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dayo, I don't know why you continue to ask me about the pastors affair issues.

Let me state this clearly;

No matter how you view it, ONE COMMON DOCTRINE ALL CHRISTIANS SHARE IS A MONOGAMOUS MARRIAGE. You would not find a polygamous man of God anywhere.
Biodun himself is married to one wife, he preaches the gospel of sanctity, so why go on and have numerous affairs? I scorn at his hypocrisy.

you asked how it affected me? let me remind you of my principle, always put yourself...... Now think of his wife who this affects negatively emotionally and psychologically. if your sister or daughter was married to Biodun, how would you feel?
Right now you are insensitive to her plight.

Adultery is WRONG. don't ask me to look away, because it doesn't concern me. Something wrong doesn't have to affect you personally before you voice your dissent.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
The church of the latter day saints does not practice monogamy and they encourage polygamy

what about that

You said it affects the wife? how did you know? she came to complain to you? The same wife who came on the pulpit recently to defend her husband, the same wife who recruits girls into the pastoral care department

How can i be insensitive to someone who didn't complain to you or to me.

maybe you're the one carrying the wife wahala on your head

Which is why I said if you're not his wife or his God. How e take concern or affect you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Bros you know pekas...

...from Canada?

Which church do you worship in bros? grin

Bro, I wasn't born abroad, spent some of my years in Ojodu and I usually visited Opebi well to meet friends cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
airmark:

Bro, I wasn't born abroad, spent some of my years in Ojodu and I usually visited Opebi well to meet friends cheesy

You sure I don’t know you? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
The church of the latter day saints does not practice monogamy and they encourage polygamy

what about that

You said it affects the wife? how did you know? she came to complain to you? The same wife who came on the pulpit recently to defend her husband, the same wife who recruits girls into the pastoral care department

Which is why I said if you're not his wife or his God. How e take concern or affect you

Lutheran Church, Anglican Church and African also allow Polygamy.

Moreover, Biodun owns his own church - How can you tell the owner of rhe business which rules he should follow in his own establishment?

Na wa o.

His church, His rules. You don't like it, go and open your church and share holy iron pant to your congregation

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Dayo, don't you see anything wrong with your question?
How would you expect someone whose spouse have cheated on them to feel? To smile and be grateful
how would you feel if your partner cheats on you?

So because she didn't complain publicly and decided to publicly support her influential husband and breadwinner of the family means that she was not affected negatively right??

Meanwhile, you conveniently dodged my question where I asked you how you would feel if it was your daughter or sister who was cheated upon.

Once again something wrong doesn't have to affect you personally before you voice out against it and one must also hope to be corrected when he has defaulted so as to learn from the error. Society will be better for it.

I'm done with this argument.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
donjazet:

Dayo, don't you see anything wrong with your question?
How would you expect someone whose spouse have cheated on them to feel? To smile and be grateful
how would you feel if your partner cheats on you?

So because she didn't complain publicly and decided to publicly support her influential husband and breadwinner of the family means that she was not affected negatively right??

Meanwhile, you conveniently dodged my question where I asked you how you would feel if it was your daughter or sister who was cheated upon.

Once again something wrong doesn't have to affect you personally before you voice out against it and one must also hope to be corrected when he has defaulted so as to learn from the error. Society will be better for it.

I'm done with this argument.

That niqqa ain't winning no bread. . .muffuguh owns the property development company that owns the bakery that makes the bread

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Did the wife tell you she didn't consent to it or she was offended?

If it's my wife or daughter as long as they're okay with it and not complaining

How do you know they're not in an open relationship

The women in a polygamous marriage shey dem get 2 heads or no be x chromosomes dem get. na Modele go first marry man wey dey cheat?

MKO Abiola had 26 official wives fyi

why are you taking tramadol for another man's boner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2019
larride:

You sure I don’t know you? shocked

grin

Naaaah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2019
Neymar wants to join Juve, Real Madrid or Bayern as Barca lost interest.

Wheres that Radio Nigeria reporter giving us updates, swissh abi swicch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:26am On Jul 18, 2019
airmark:

My area! Oh my football days. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:27am On Jul 18, 2019
airmark:

Exactly we need a consistent player, not an unjordanised Willian, getting benched by teenagers.
Bros, we had only 1 stop and go player - Eden Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:42am On Jul 18, 2019
donjazet:
Dayo, I don't know why you continue to ask me about the pastors affair issues.

Let me state this clearly;

No matter how you view it, ONE COMMON DOCTRINE ALL CHRISTIANS SHARE IS A MONOGAMOUS MARRIAGE. You would not find a polygamous man of God anywhere.
Biodun himself is married to one wife, he preaches the gospel of sanctity, so why go on and have numerous affairs? I scorn at his hypocrisy.

you asked how it affected me? let me remind you of my principle, always put yourself...... Now think of his wife who this affects negatively emotionally and psychologically. if your sister or daughter was married to Biodun, how would you feel?
Right now you are insensitive to her plight.

Adultery is WRONG. don't ask me to look away, because it doesn't concern me. Something wrong doesn't have to affect you personally before you voice your dissent.

You obviously haven't heard about Celestial Church of Christ or Cherubim and Seraphim church where the Parish priests/shepherds have as much as 4 wives. And before u say they're not Christians, remeber the name of the church is celestial church of CHRIST.

So not all Christians share the monogamous marriage doctrine at all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019
airmark:

Wheres that Radio Nigeria reporter giving us updates, swissh abi smooch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019
airmark:

Wheres that Radio Nigeria reporter giving us updates, swissh abi smooch?
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
The power of Ronaldo cool

Remind me of one punchline from my fav rapper ..
..omelly

One phone call am in LA in 3 hours

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2019
FBS:

Bros, we had only 1 stop and go player - Eden Hazard.

Our best player for years. Someone, Willian promised to fill his big shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
krattoss:
The power of Ronaldo cool

Remind me of one punchline from my fav rapper ..
..omelly

One phone call am in LA in 3 hours

Agent Ronaldo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7444) (7445) (7446) (7447) (7448) (7449) (7450) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, USAfall2024 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.