Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10581503 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7490) (7491) (7492) (7493) (7494) (7495) (7496) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Bigger star my Ass. The only thing mbappe did was stat pad against french farmers and bottled the Champions league without neymar to Carry the team

As a professional player, u are not paid to be on the hospital bed during the crucial stages of the season time and time again.

Injury is not an achievement, bro. If the likes of Messi and Ronaldo only played half season every year then they won't be rated as high as they are today...

I won't be surprised if dat Brazilian Marko Marin plays till January before spending the rest of the season in Brazil recuperating and ur likes still come here to spew trash at the end of the season.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Bigger star my Ass. The only thing mbappe did was stat pad against french farmers and bottled the Champions league without neymar to Carry the team
The funny thing is mbappe who played the match was never criticised but Neymar who was injured cheesy cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kimbeast:

The funny thing is mbappe who played the match was never criticised but Neymar who was injured cheesy cheesy cheesy.

If Ronaldo was always injured by February every season, would he end up with the champions league trophies he has?

I don't know why u guys tell urself that being injured is an achievement for a professional football player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:
so our defensive pairing will be Zouma and Andreas... until Rudiger returns.. hmm
that would be my dream pairing, with Rudiger on standby
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:
so our defensive pairing will be Zouma and Andreas... until Rudiger returns.. hmm
Without sentiments, I think Zouma and Christensen are just average players like Drinkwater and co. No near top level quality. They've been given fair chances but they do nothing out of the ordinary. Tactically they're average and we've seen these lapses over the years.

Even some of their mistakes in the preseason games show us we have a long way to go. Our season career will be based on developing young CBs or what?

Abeg No be all academy player go be KDB or Sallah for future

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolu96(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ibime:
Luiz transfer will have a massive impact of dressing room morale Sha. He was the joker in that dressing room. Willian and Kenedy may start to act up without their aburo to lighten up their day.

Also, the impact of players power will reduce as he is the ring leader.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamyyde(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hidden Hazard scored against a team of nobodies and you started yelling like a hyena, when real teams like Bayern, Arsenal Atletico Tottenham Barcelona faced Hidden what happened?

He disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch
FTFY grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

As a professional player, u are not paid to be on the hospital bed during the crucial stages of the season time and time again.

Injury is not an achievement, bro. If the likes of Messi and Ronaldo only played half season every year then they won't be rated as high as they are today...

I won't be surprised if dat Brazilian Marko Marin plays till January before spending the rest of the season in Brazil recuperating and ur likes still come here to spew trash at the end of the season.
Stop writing Epistles. Who said injury was an achievement? Neymar was injured and the ounce was on mbappe to lead the team which he failed to do. He even bottled a 2 goal lead against Man united Academy players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kimbeast:

The biggest player in every team is always the one criticised. Ronaldo,Pogba, Messi, Neymar etc.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thecassanova:

Without sentiments, I think Zouma and Christensen are just average players like Drinkwater and co. No near top level quality.
They've been given fair chances but they do nothing out of the ordinary. Tactically they're average and we've seen these lapses over the years.

Even some of their mistakes in the preseason games show us we have a long way to go. Our season career will be based on developing young CBs or what?

you can say that Zouma is tactically average, but i won't accept that for chris. Na lie

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Stop writing Epistles. Who said injury was an achievement? Neymar was injured and the ounce was on mbappe to lead the team which he failed to do. He even bottled a 2 goal lead against Man united Academy players.

What happened the previous season that Neymar played the first leg?
Wot type of advantage was Neymar able to give his team going into the second leg?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatihex:
you can say that Zouma is tactically average, but i won't accept that for chris. Na lie

After the guy nearly ruined us under Conte?

Stopeet plis

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatihex:
that would be my dream pairing, with Rudiger on standby

dream pairing shocked wait so who pairs with Rudiger when he returns to first 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

What happened the previous season that Neymar played the first leg?
Wot type of advantage was Neymar able to give his team going into the second leg?
Stop thinking like a donkey. Neymar was Psg best player on the night . When Wolfsburg won Madrid 2:0 first leg what advantage did ronaldo give us going into the 2nd leg? But he came Alive in the 2nd leg and scored an hatrick. You have made no point whatever

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thecassanova:

Without sentiments, I think Zouma and Christensen are just average players like Drinkwater and co. No near top level quality. They've been given fair chances but they do nothing out of the ordinary. Tactically they're average and we've seen these lapses over the years.

These our current bunch of young stars are actually good. Mount,Cho and loftus are very promising.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatihex:
I remembered We were here arguing his mistakes under Conte, now we know better. Physically and tactically, Chris is lacking.

Him & Zouma are bad organizers and starting them together so early is a calamity. We all saw what happened in the last game.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kimbeast:

These our current bunch of young stars are actually good. Mount,Cho and loftus are very promising.
Yeah and in few occasions they prove themselves even with little time played. But Zouma and Chris continue to be a nightmare for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Stop thinking like a donkey. Neymar was Psg best player on the night . When Wolfsburg won Madrid 2:0 first leg what advantage did ronaldo give us going into the 2nd leg? But he came Alive in the 2nd leg and scored an hatrick. You have made no point whatever

@ the bolded, I won't stoop so low to exchange insults with u...

How was Neymar Psg's best player?
Did he score or assist on the night?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thecassanova:

I remembered We were here arguing his mistakes under Conte, now we know better. Physically and tactically, Chris is lacking.

Him & Zouma are bad organizers and starting them together so early is a calamity. We all saw what happened in the last game.
grin
It's only Smalling and Jones that i know can rival this type of defending

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
BlueAngel444:

the fact is BBC reports the deal to be worth £60m and I was even saying €55m... for a RB, is he going to bench walker undecided who the heck spends 130m on a single position, oh wait pep does- even a defensive position at that.

So Juve bought freaking Danilo for 34M?

If you like you can claim Danilo was worth 150M and Cancelo costed 176M. The fact remains that City bought Cancelo for was 26M+ Danilo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
nihilistjnr:

After the guy nearly ruined us under Conte?

Stopeet plis
what of when the guy saved you under conte. You don forget am?

He is a boy in the learning process, only more game time will make him better.

I can put money on that guy to become our next Azpi

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatihex:
una go dey there luiz go resurrect em 2016/2017 beast mode for Arsenal and dem go just flog us comot top 4
ressurect kor baptism ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thecassanova:

chris does not need anymore physicality. Na the same body em get wey him use tie Lukaku and aguero.

Talking about organising; this is the reason you shouldn't be happy that luiz is leaving.
Of our remaining cbs, Zouma and Rudiger are the ones that come close to having the ability to become leaders in defence. But, they still have to learn from luiz, who is the last senior cb we have now.

Chris looks like a reserved person who likes to do his thing without talking.

These boys are the future. If not for anything, i love the passion the guys play with. They give Everything for the club.

My chris and Zouma are the future of my blues grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thecassanova:

Yeah and in few occasions they prove themselves even with little time played. But Zouma and Chris continue to be a nightmare for us.
do you know what you are saying? The last competitive match that chris played for us, he was arguably the best defender on the day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

@ the bolded, I won't stoop so low to exchange insults with u...

How was Neymar Psg's best player?
[/b]Did he score or assist on the night? [b]

Keep the same energy when talking about Hazard against Brazil

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatihex:
chris does not need anymore physicality. Na the same body em get wey him use tie Lukaku and aguero.

Talking about organising; this is the reason you shouldn't be happy that luiz is leaving.
Of our remaining cbs, Zouma and Rudiger are the ones that come close to having the ability to become leaders in defence. But, they still have to learn from luiz, who is the last senior cb we have now.

Chris looks like a reserved person who likes to do his thing without talking.

These boys are the future. If not for anything, i love the passion the guys play with. They give Everything for the club.

My chris and Zouma are the future of my blues grin

True that they're the future but they're not the finished product to man our defense. Christensen is a bit fragile but can become Nemanja Vidic's type in 2 seasons but as at this moment i doubt their grit.
Let's see what Lamps would come out with, as i am not expecting anything .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Checkmate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

True that they're the future but they're not the finished product to man our defense. Christensen is a bit fragile but can become Nemanja Vidic's type in 2 seasons but as at this moment i doubt their grit.
Let's see what Lamps would come out with, as i am not expecting anything .
Did you just put vidic and Christensen in the same sentence sad sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Was it your village idol or Fenibeso that drained your energy when you stupidly posted below?

Melvyn11:

Hazard fanboys are getting worst on this platform. 0 goals, 0 assists vs Brazil and France. Did hazard go to the world cup to be counting dribbles.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Melvyn11:

Thank u for bringing up hazard vs Brazil.

U guys were quick to rubbish hazard's efforts because he did not score and assist.

Now, because it suits ur narrative, u are of the opinion that Neymar was the best Psg player vs Madrid despite the fact that he did not score or assist and was just there missing sitters all night long...

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Drinkwater is moving closer to Burnley on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatihex:
do you know what you are saying? The last competitive match that chris played for us, he was arguably the best defender on the day
So what happened with his performance in our last uncompetitive game? We ate yesterday, does that mean we shouldn’t eat today.

Should we just overlook the unsatisfactory pair of him & Zouma few days ago because he did well 3 months ago playing beside Luiz?

Even in that game he was a little bit jaded at first

(1) (2) (3) ... (7490) (7491) (7492) (7493) (7494) (7495) (7496) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, popizaino(m), Segedinho(m), Ibime(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.