Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507190 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7568) (7569) (7570) (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
airmark:

Kilode

cheesy cheesy

Omo today vex me no be small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Obainojazz, see your brother's left leg.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Omo today vex me no be small.

It's painful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
airmark:
Psquare sign for Villarreal....at night? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
airmark:
Psquare town no actually far from my Momsi side cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Psquare sign for Villarreal....at night? cheesy cheesy

He went to watch his last match cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
airmark:
Is that ankle bracelet undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
airmark:

It's painful.
I hope you can see the ivanovicification of azpilicueta

Small time now, dem go dey dribble am from standing position.

We get luck say Montero don commot EPL

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
obainojazz:
Psquare town no actually far from my Momsi side cool

Why your own jazz no maake you wealthy like invictus Obi and these guys?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
obainojazz:
Is that ankle bracel5 undecided

For only one leg. Local one grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I hope you can see the ivanovicification of azpilicueta

Small time now, dem go dey dribble am from standing position.

We get luck say Montero don commot EPL

We were at their mercy in that second half. Azpi needs to rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
airmark:

Why your own jazz no maake you wealthy like invictus Obi and these guys?
grin Legit is the way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
airmark:

For only one leg. Local one grin
But na only one leg e suppose dey na... My issue is that it's mostly for lesbians and girls Wey belong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2019
obainojazz:
But na only one leg e suppose dey na... My issue is that it's mostly for lesbians and girls Wey belong.

I thought you meant a football anklet.

Nigerian league players use this stuff well. If you know, you know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2019
airmark:

I thought you meant a football anklet.

Nigerian league players use this stuff well. If you know, you know.
grin oh.. Otumopko.. Now I know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2019
diggz:
I don talk am! Pedro and FBS go need join hazard.
What else have you to say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:
FBS the new hazard
Nope. I am FBS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:49am On Aug 19, 2019
diggz:
Fbs na dirty abeg. When Choi dey come back abeg angry
You dirty pass am. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2019
FBS:

Nope. I am FBS.

Actually i can't blame you, you are just coming back from injury.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2019
airmark:

Actually i can't blame you, you are just coming back from injury.

Injury sha. Not even time can whisk away naturally inherent inconsistency. It's time to look to the future - Pulisic and CHO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13am On Aug 19, 2019
nateevs:

Injury sha. Not even time can whisk away naturally inherent inconsistency. It's time to look to the future - Pulisic and CHO.

I could relate with it bro, Willian will peak soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:27am On Aug 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:
352 is my preferred formation now.

I need that trio of kova-akpruka-kante.

But I will play Kovacic in the hole close to the strikers, let Akpuruka sit and spray, with Kante box to box

Our central defenders are too stupid for a two. Our rightack too slow to play in a four, and Emerson only has pace with no application.

Our wingers no get sense, so give them the simplest instructions ever - run to byline and then pullout.

Our strikers are useless individually, pair them up, and together they might only be half as bad.

This is one of the worst squads I've seen wearing the badge ever.

Tammy Abraham is especially terrible. The guy plays with the talent of a wooden bench.

Nihilist dey vex.

I like that midfield. I have always felt it is a very dynamic midfield. However, we have to admit that unless something changes drastically, it is an absolute non-scoring midfield and may end up being more counter-productive than anything positive.

With a blunt attack, it's not clear where the goals will be coming from. And this is where the success/failure of Lamps this season will lie.

I think eventually, for a balance of pressing, goals-scoring and creativity, Lamps might start to consider a trio of Kante, RLC and MM, unless one of Pulisic or CHO makes a massive jump in their career and do a Raheem Sterling. There are just no goals.

With RLC scoring 11 goals last season, he is the highest goals-scoring mid-fielder we have in the squad. And with MM already off to a goal-scoring start (pre-season included), I think it's a no-brainer. Then have Kante support them and everything else rotates around these 3.

Meanwhile, since the striker position seems to be in trial stage and the team is open to whoever can grab an opportunity, make Lamps go bring Charlie Brown come from academy come trial am. He cannot do any worse than Batshuayi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2019
grin grin

They say na moral victory.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Such joy in my heart as i read all these LLLamentations.

When i see Diggz, Nihilist and co shedding such tears about their club it elevates my spirit and soothes my soul.

P.S

Trust in Willian and Pedro. They will both come good.

Also, what Lampidodo is doing is not only sustainable it is renewable (just like solar energy).

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:05am On Aug 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:
352 is my preferred formation now.

I need that trio of kova-akpruka-kante.

But I will play Kovacic in the hole close to the strikers, let Akpuruka sit and spray, with Kante box to box

Our central defenders are too stupid for a two. Our rightack too slow to play in a four, and Emerson only has pace with no application.

Our wingers no get sense, so give them the simplest instructions ever - run to byline and then pullout.

Our strikers are useless individually, pair them up, and together they might only be half as bad.

This is one of the worst squads I've seen wearing the badge ever.

Tammy Abraham is especially terrible. The guy plays with the talent of a wooden bench.

There are positives though.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

They say na moral victory.

Nysc FC....Moral High! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which injury did he play with that Kdb who played less minutes didn't

He even said it.. Immediately after that season, he went for operation...

“Last year was complicated. Some people didn’t believe it, but I played with an injury [he points at his hip] for a long time.

“I was never 100%, and when you’re not completely fit it’s hard to play at your best. But I had a good break after the Euros, a good pre-season, and was ready.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2019
Our previous number 10 used to create something out of nothing.
Our new number 10 does exactly the opposite angry angry angry.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Azpi has to be one of the worst captains we have had.
He talks and talks and talks, and then he himself fails.

His crosses has been awful and defensively he has become error prone.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Emaprince:
And Williams wants to fill hazards shoes. Ediot
whoever was wearing that number 10 shirt Yesterday should not be used in any sort of large capacity this season. That was Bakayoko vs Watford level of bad yesterday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
nateevs:

Nihilist dey vex.

I like that midfield. I have always felt it is a very dynamic midfield. However, we have to admit that unless something changes drastically, it is an absolute non-scoring midfield and may end up being more counter-productive than anything positive.

With a blunt attack, it's not clear where the goals will be coming from. And this is where the success/failure of Lamps this season will lie.

I think eventually, for a balance of pressing, goals-scoring and creativity, Lamps might start to consider a trio of Kante, RLC and MM, unless one of Pulisic or CHO makes a massive jump in their career and do a Raheem Sterling. There are just no goals.

With RLC scoring 11 goals last season, he is the highest goals-scoring mid-fielder we have in the squad. And with MM already off to a goal-scoring start (pre-season included), I think it's a no-brainer. Then have Kante support them and everything else rotates around these 3.

Meanwhile, since the striker position seems to be in trial stage and the team is open to whoever can grab an opportunity, make Lamps go bring Charlie Brown come from academy come trial am. He cannot do any worse than Batshuayi.

Lampard problem is

1) the midfield structure, we don’t have passing circuits to keep possession or pass our of pressure like with Sarriball

2) Defense. here and in Derby County he has no clue on how to set up a defense. Even when we won last them last season they made countless silly mistakes .

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2019
B..B..B..But Sarri laid the foundation up to lintel level... LLLampard is supposed to finish the construction. grin

Foundation ko.. Julius Berger ni

Positive FC cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7568) (7569) (7570) (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.