Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621767 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Segedinho:

Are they chances created at all

Why are they call chances created??

In 122 EPL games KDB created 69 big chances
In 245 EPL appearances(double) Hidden created 67 big chances
The facts is below staring at you, Now tell us another lie

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10064568_hide_png7daf81df22f9a52158dc497645b82dc3
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10064575_kev_png46532cd0ded05c1dc31eaf656c625c34
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Oya tell us another lie

See the number of games played and the number of big chances created

Bring up d National team''s chances created as well...

We are talking about total contribution not EPL only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Segedinho:

Are they chances created at all

Why are they call chances created??

Any shot attempted is a chance created.

Hazard is a superb creator of half chances and painful chances - the one wey ball go reach you, you go dey scramble with defenders to take shot

KDB in about 3 full seasons has created more big chances than Hazard did in 7 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

In 122 EPL games KDB created 69 big chances
In 245 EPL appearances(double) Hidden created 67 big chances
The facts is below staring at you, Now tell us another lie

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10064568_hide_png7daf81df22f9a52158dc497645b82dc3
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10064575_kev_png46532cd0ded05c1dc31eaf656c625c34

U don't just jump into ish Bro. ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wizkitvick(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Segedinho:

What are you trying to say self You've lost this argument.. Just chill!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
wizkitvick:

What are you trying to say self You've lost this argument.. Just chill!!!!
The argument was abt vision and contributions to a team...

It isnt about EPL alone..

U and I know that it is easier 2 create chances in man city Dan in Chelsea due to pattern and dominance. ..

I will take my hand up once he wins d NT as well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ibime:

Hazard is a superb creator of half chances and painful chances - the one wey ball go reach you, you go dey scramble with defenders to take shot
Do they refer them as goal scoring opportunity or not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Segedinho:

You mean the EPL where they play the same opponent is not enough you need the National team

Okay I have shown you the EPL, you show us the National team and Carling cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean the EPL where they play the same opponent is not enough you need the National team

Okay I have shown you the EPL, you show us the National team and Carling cup

U are better in digging nd stats bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Odoi was an 18yr old project, Sane is a ready material

Given the option between the 2 almost everyone will pick Sane

The Bayern boss is not every one I guess.

They had several failed bids for Odoi since last season and if one of their numerous offer was accepted last season they would have not even bat an eye about Sane's existence.

The money Bayern would have spent on that 18yr old project with a year left on his contract would have be almost half the amount the ready material with several years left on his contract would cost.

This should tell u that Odoi was the main target. They started going after the likes of Sane, Perisic and Coutinho because they could not get their main man..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Segedinho:

Do they refer them as goal scoring opportunity or not

Any shot taken is a goalscoring opportunity. They have to class it as such because depending on the talent level of the player, he may actually score even if the chance is a rubbish chance that anyone watching knows the likelihood of scoring is slim.

Did you know that Willian was nearly matching Hazard for chances created last season and is one of the top chance creators in EPL since 2018?

There is chance, and there is chance!

Someone told me Alex Iwobi is expert at flashing ball into dangerous areas without ever picking his man for a clear chance. That's the type of chance Hazard creates.

We reject any spirit of nearly nearly in Chelsea. Oh, if only the ball was a little bit in front of the striker. Oh if only 3 defenders were not unbalancing the striker when that ball came in. That's the kind of feeling I get when Hazard creates "chance".

When KDB creates chance, na only you and keeper korokoro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ibime:

KDB in about 3 full seasons has created more big chances than Hazard did in 7 seasons

The guy say make you check National team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Segedinho:

U are better in digging nd stats bro

You made a statement, your instructor at airmark citadel should tell you that you have to back it up

Segedinho:
My point is,a player isn't rated due to assists but chances created and hazard is heads nd shoulder above KDB....

Back the above up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
thorrvik55:

The Bayern boss is not every one I guess.

They had several failed bids for Odoi since last season and if one of their numerous offer was accepted last season they would have not even bat an eye about Sane's existence.

The money Bayern would have spent on that 18yr old project with a year left on his contract would have be almost half the amount the ready material with several years left on his contract would cost.

This should tell u that Odoi was the main target. They started going after the likes of Sane, Perisic and Coutinho because they could not get their main man..

How many several years does Sane have on his contract? You students at the airmark citadel cannot stop disgracing yourself and your leader

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ibime:

Any shot taken is a goalscoring opportunity. They have to class it as such because depending on the talent level of the player, he may actually score even if the chance is a rubbish chance that anyone watching knows the likelihood of scoring is slim.

Did you know that Willian was nearly matching Hazard for chances created last season and is one of the top chance creators in EPL since 2018?

There is chance, and there is chance!

Someone told me Alex Iwobi is expert at flashing ball into dangerous areas without ever picking his man for a clear chance. That's the type of chance Hazard creates.

We reject any spirit of nearly nearly in Chelsea. Oh, if only the ball was a little bit in front of the striker. Oh if only 3 defenders were not unbalancing the striker when that ball came in. That's the kind of feeling I get when Hazard creates "chance".

When KDB creates chance, na only you and keeper korokoro.
OKs I grab

But u still have to agree wt me that there is a difference bw assists and chance created,it is called goal scoring opportunity cos under normal circumstances it ought to be scored...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Segedinho:

OKs I grab

But u still have to agree wt me that there is a difference bw assists and chance created,it is called goal scoring opportunity cos under normal circumstances it ought to be scored...

Whichever name you call it assists and chance created KdB bossed Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many several years does Sane have on his contract? You students at the airmark citadel cannot stop disgracing yourself and your leader

Does Sane have a year left in his contract?

No.

Wot are you now saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

You made a statement, your instructor at airmark citadel should tell you that you have to back it up

Back the above up
Made a mistake by posting without detailed info

Still checking if I can get d NT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]English is your problem. With which pomp and pageantry? Welcome phillipe is now Pomp and pageantry? When you hear people use grammar above your IQ level ask them what it means before disgracing yourself

This was my post last week suggesting we get Coutinho on loan. Do you suggest loan for a player you desire? This is why common sense always elude you[/s]

Show me where you welcomed Hummels?

You even asked for an inferior player to shakushaku Hazard to come, i even thought they forced him on you. This is more than pomp and pageantry sef grin grin grin grin

Only iddiots will follow your reckless views on players here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
CrystalTiger:
No matter how much you like a player, there are just arguements you shouldn't dare get into because of your personal likeness.. You risk looking very foolish..

Why put Hazard and KDB in same sentence with "vision/assist"..They're both very good players but its obvious one is heads and shoulders above the other..
Talent wise, Hazard is better than Debruyne. It is not a co incidence that Hazard is the star man in Belgium national team. Debruyne is getting the numbers due to the quality of attackers in man city, pep’s tactics set up is helping too. The only time Hazard played under a ball possession coach which was last season he topped assist chart, even while playing with the likes of Morata and co.

You guys compare players with sentiments without putting things into consideration. All thanks to raumdeuter.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
thorrvik55:

Does Sane have a year left in his contract?

No.

Wot are you now saying?

Tell us how many yrs Sane has left on his contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Back the above up

You're comparing a silver ball � to a KDB
You're comparing former EPL young and best player to a KDB
You're comparing 2018 World X1 Player to a KDB
You're comparing two Europa League winner to a KDB
You're comparing A National team Skipper to a KDB
You're comparing the most talented player in the last 6 years in the EPL to a KDB
You're comparing Hazard who shouldered Chelsea's weight for almost 3 seasons to a KDB star studded man city team.
You're comparing a player with 21goals and 17 assists of 2018/2019 to a KDB best output of 16 assists and 10 goals of 2017/2018 season.

Common man. Eden Hazard is in a class of his own on his day.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Segedinho:

Made a mistake by posting without detailed info
Still checking if I can get d NT

That is what they should be teaching you at the citadel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
hensben:
Talent wise, Hazard is better than Debruyne. It is not a co incidence that Hazard is the star man in Belgium national team. Debruyne is getting the numbers due to the quality of attackers in man city, pep’s tactics set up is helping too. The only time Hazard played under a ball possession coach which was last season he topped assist chart, even while playing with the likes of Morata and co.

You guys compare players with sentiments without putting things into consideration.
Fabregas and hazard was on the same team supplying the same players. One was dropping 5 assist the other was reaching double digits. Try another excuse

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

You're comparing the most talented player in the last 6 years in the EPL to a KDB
You're comparing Hazard who shouldered Chelsea's weight for almost 3 seasons to a KDB star studded man city team.
You're comparing a player with 21goals and 17 assists of 2018/2019 to a KDB best output of 16 assists and 10 goals of 2017/2018 season.

Show us the output not foolish stuff like Captain. Henderson is captain of Salah and Mane

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

That is what they should be teaching you at the citadel
Personal mistake
My post is mine n mine alone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
hensben:

You guys compare players with sentiments without putting things into consideration. All thanks to ramdeuter.

How come in the same Chelsea Fabregas was doing better? Are strikers discriminating Hazards assists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
donjazet:

Listen, I like hazard as a player, he was obviously our best player for the last few years.

However, my sentiments for him does not mean that I would not be objective when it comes to comparison with other top stars of the game.

Productivity for an attacker clearly is measured by the number of goals, assists and clear goal scoring chances created.
We both know that hazard is not direct and selfish, attributes that other star players possess.

Hazard and KDB don't play same roles but KDB has better stats than him, explain why that should be, bear in mind, hazard is more advanced.

donjazet:

Which school? University of misinformation and sentiments. grin

You never answered all the questions i asked in my post.

What happened when both were in the same team?

Who had more goal + assists than Hazard last season in epl or no top attacker in epl?

I know you realised you goofed, but i won't let you off the hook.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
hensben:

You guys compare players with sentiments without putting things into consideration. All thanks to raumdeuter.
Mr talent wise and professionalism grin wink.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

How come in the same Chelsea Fabregas was doing better? Are strikers discriminating Hazards assists
Only Hazard to compete with midfielders for highest assist and compete with attackers for highest goals according to you. By doing that, you are even letting us know how great Hazard is. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

National team skippper grin grin grin cheesy Europa league grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Swissh:

Mr talent wise and professionalism grin wink.
Hazard is a better footballer than De Bruyne. Only sentimental lots argues that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jorhney(m), afrodoc2, bestmutiu2019(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.