Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505789 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7569) (7570) (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) (7575) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:
352 is my preferred formation now.

I need that trio of kova-akpruka-kante.

But I will play Kovacic in the hole close to the strikers, let Akpuruka sit and spray, with Kante box to box

Our central defenders are too stupid for a two. Our rightack too slow to play in a four, and Emerson only has pace with no application.

Our wingers no get sense, so give them the simplest instructions ever - run to byline and then pullout.

Our strikers are useless individually, pair them up, and together they might only be half as bad.

This is one of the worst squads I've seen wearing the badge ever.

Tammy Abraham is especially terrible. The guy plays with the talent of a wooden bench.
Blaady hell shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2019
airmark:

Actually i can't blame you, you are just coming back from injury.

Willian was always useless. The only thing I liked about him was his workrate, but I can't even see that anymore. He must have lost it 2 or 3seasons ago.

I blame whoever refused to sell the ewure to manU or barca. Useless player!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2019
diggz:

Willian was always useless. The only thing I liked about him was his workrate, but I can't even see that anymore. He must have lost it 2 or 3seasons ago.

I blame whoever refused to sell the ewure to manU or barca. Useless player!

The work rate is a positive though.

Willian will come good. Give him 2-3 years to grow into the Hazard role and watch him positively change Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ibime:

KDB has NEVER played a full season in EPL and not topped 15 assists.
what do you mean by a full season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Obere4u:

He even said it.. Immediately after that season, he went for operation...

“Last year was complicated. Some people didn’t believe it, but I played with an injury [he points at his hip] for a long time.

“I was never 100%, and when you’re not completely fit it’s hard to play at your best. But I had a good break after the Euros, a good pre-season, and was ready.

The fact was that Kdb played less minutes and had double his goals plus assists. The seasons he wasn't injured which ones did he outperform Kdb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Willian will come good. Give him 2-3 years to grow into the Hazard role and watch him positively change Chelsea.

Go away ojare sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Roland17:
Negodu Willian! grin His kick could not even beat the 1st man.
man is just returning from injury. Cut him some slacks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ibime:
Leicester want kill us

Please Lampard should always play all 3 of Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic going forward.

Mount in that midfield just weak us
Kimbeast will have a reason why kovacic should not start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
lordfalcao:
Please what is Abraham biggest attributes? He can't shoot, he can't nod, he can't even make run..

At least we know morata can nod
morata can also make good and well timed runs behind a defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
diggz:

Go away ojare sad

In any situation in life always look at the positives bro.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:
352 is my preferred formation now.

I need that trio of kova-akpruka-kante.

But I will play Kovacic in the hole close to the strikers, let Akpuruka sit and spray, with Kante box to box

Our central defenders are too stupid for a two. Our rightack too slow to play in a four, and Emerson only has pace with no application.

Our wingers no get sense, so give them the simplest instructions ever - run to byline and then pullout.

Our strikers are useless individually, pair them up, and together they might only be half as bad.

This is one of the worst squads I've seen wearing the badge ever.

Tammy Abraham is especially terrible. The guy plays with the talent of a wooden bench.
were ya nwayo, oga'di mma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I hope you can see the ivanovicification of azpilicueta

Small time now, dem go dey dribble am from standing position.

We get luck say Montero don commot EPL
lol

grin you remember that montero wey been wan kill Ivanovic that year. Chei!!! Me i pity Ivanovic that day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
obainojazz:
But na only one leg e suppose dey na... My issue is that it's mostly for lesbians and girls Wey belong.
and runs girls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

2015/16
KDB 16 goals + assists
Hazard 8 goals + assists

2016/17
KDB 25 g+a
Hazard 21 g+ a

2017/18
KDB 24 g+a
Hazard 16 g+a

2018/19 KDB injured

We have now seen how useless Hazard was

When KDB was fit he outperformed Hazard all seasons except when injured

These are numbers they dont lie
you are always arguing outside the argument.

In 2015/2016, KDB had less than 15 assists, what makes you think that if he was fit last season, he wouldn't have had the same number with that of 2015/2016?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
BlueRayDick:

What do you think about Rojo's handball vs Nigeria that wasn't awarded penalty?
go and look for the new rule that was updated by UEFA during the summer break and also go through the fifa standard rule for handball. Your question will be answered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

chelsea fans u cant succeed in killing somebodygrin 2-3yrs ehgrin By then he's 32/33. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lukakakakakakakakahahahahakukukukukukukugringrin local man can come and can

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Greatihex:

In 2015/2016, KDB had less than 15 assists, what makes you think that if he was fit last season, he wouldn't have had the same number with that of 2015/2016?

Your inability to understand basic concepts of life like how to answer simple questions will make everything a struggle for you

Someone asked
Hazardfan1:
tell us or better still give us their goals + assists contributions in those 4 seasons.

Tell me how my response does not answer his question

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Greatihex:
what do you mean by a full season?

A full season like I said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Greatihex:

In 2015/16 season, KDB missed just over 2 months with injury.

Your 15 assists is child's play to him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
FBS:

You dirty pass am. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok balogun, Willian na dirty cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Coutinho loan fee was 8.5M Euros

Option to buy for 120M Euros

Welcome Phillipe

[img]https://images.performgroup.com/di/library/GOAL/35/ef/philippe-coutinho-bayern-munich-2019-20_cseut89tq0er19212bnkcc2iq.jpg?t=-1451408332&quality=60&w=1600[/img]

grin

Coutinho for life. When God be for you, even your haters have no choice, but to surrender.

raumdeuter:

Countiho is extremely inferior to KdB. KdB is a tier below dem Messi and Ronaldo, Coutinho is maybe 4tiers below that. EVen as I no like Hazard reach I no fit even compare countino to am

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
This guy up there bad gahn... grin grin grin

See digging.

A perfect example of ur past coming back to haunt u is what that is...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
airmark:

grin

Coutinho for life. When God be for you, even your haters have no choice, but to surrender.

When a man’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. prov. 16:7

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ibime:

In 2015/16 season, KDB missed just over 2 months with injury.

Your 15 assists is child's play to him
so, you agree with raumdeuter that hazard topped the assist chart last season because kdb was injured?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
airmark:
grin

So what point have you made here? Bayerns main target was Sane who got injured and had to settle for Coutinho

When Sane was available no one looked at Coutinho and we saw how his career at Barcelona went
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Greatihex:
so, you agree with raumdeuter that hazard topped the assist chart last season because kdb was injured?

Yes, I'm not stupid. They are not mates in vision or assist work

That 15 assists which is a pinnacle for Hazard is a low number for DeBruyne if fit.

It's like Iniesta somehow managed to score 15 goals one season, and you start asking me if an injured Lampard would be able to make that number if he was fully fit.

Answer - Hell Mothafucking Yeah!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

So what point have you made here? Bayerns main target was Sane who got injured and had to settle for Coutinho

When Sane was available no one looked at Coutinho and we saw how his career at Barcelona went

Bayern's main target was Hudson Odoi, sir.

You guys tapped him up since last year and promised him different different things.
The target only changed from Hudson Odoi to Sane after Odoi decided not to push for a move.

I remember there were also a couple of rejected offers for him last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ibime:

I have noticed that a lot of our fans here let sentiments cloud their judgement. KDB has clearly been more productive than hazard the last 5 years.
People seem to forget that last season under Sarri was Hazard's personal best. 31 goals plus assist was his best, which in turn is inferior to other top attackers in the game.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ibime:

That 15 assists which is a pinnacle for Hazard is a low number for DeBruyne if fit.

It's like Iniesta somehow managed to score 15 goals one season, and you start asking me if an injured Lampard would be able to make that number if he was fully fit.

Answer - Hell Mothafucking Yeah!
low number? Okay

each time you use this word vision in relation to football, i begin to wonder what you mean by vision.

can you define vision in football and tell you the stat that can be used to determine how visionary a player is?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
donjazet:

I have noticed that a lot of our fans here let sentiments cloud their judgement. KDB has clearly been more productive than hazard the last 5 years.
People seem to forget that last season under Sarri was Hazard's personal best. 31 goals plus assist was his best, which in turn is inferior to other top attackers in the game.
Members of Hazard ass licking association.

Airmark- CEO
Thorrvik55
Mapoka
Greatihex
Hazardfan1
Segedinho

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
donjazet:

even hazard himself disagrees with the bold. it is his best for people rate the performance of a player by adding his goals and assists, not for people like me who put into consideration the all round performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Greatihex:
low number? Okay

each time you use this word vision in relation to football, i begin to wonder what you mean by vision.

can you define vision in football and tell you the stat that can be used to determine how visionary a player is?

You're the one who confuse vision and dribbling. They are not the same thing.

Vision is what we call sharp sharp hotel - pass and cross delivered quickly and accurately before the opposition know what hit them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7569) (7570) (7571) (7572) (7573) (7574) (7575) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.