Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543082 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeeBabss(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Melvyn11:

Good idiot. Now run along

Lol, perspective matters
Presently, I'll pick Sterling, Aguero, B Silva and Ederson before De bruyne...and overall Aguero and D Silva come before him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Melvyn11:

Why are you this dull. Your stupidity is irritating. Kdb was competing with a superior club than all the French farmers hazard faced so it's achievement is superior to what ever hazard did. If de bruyne was playing with a useles striker like dost and still putting in 20assist then put a wood as striker and he will deliver hens brain.
You are arguing with Mr talent wise and professionalism cheesy cheesy just know you are wasting your time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Melvyn11:

Why are you this dull. Your stupidity is irritating. Kdb was competing with a superior club than all the French farmers hazard faced so it's achievement is superior to what ever hazard did. If de bruyne was playing with a useles striker like dost and still putting in 20assist then put a wood as striker and he will deliver hens brain.
You are an i diot if this is how u analyze football. Now answer me, did Debruyne got the 30 assist from Bayern Munich only? Now let me tell you if you don’t know, French league was very competitive when Hazard achieved with Lille unlike Bayern Liga, a one horse league. Five different teams won the league when Hazard was there. M u m u.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
TeeBabss:

Lol, perspective matters
Presently, I'll pick Sterling, Aguero, B Silva and Ederson before De bruyne...and overall Aguero and D Silva come before him
Kdb fit and in form is city best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
DeadPresidents:

The assist De Bruyne gave Sterling for City's first goal against Spurs was a prime example of vision.

That pass was so swift, disruptive and pin-point accurate, the Spurs backline were stunned with disbelief at how he pulled that off.
that assist was pure training work and classy. The guy did not even look to wipe that cross

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just like Oscar performed better than KdB in the same team makes Oscar better

Yes Oscar was better.

It's good that you accept that Hazard has been better than De bruyne in the same team, that settles it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
hensben:
You are an i diot if this is how u analyze football. Now answer me, did Debruyne got the 30 assist from Bayern Munich only? Now let me tell you if you don’t know, French league was very competitive when Hazard achieved with Lille unlike Bayern Liga, a one horse league.
You are hopeless. cheesy You had to do research and still did rubbish. kdb was playing with bunch of average players like dost yet was topping assist chart and breaking a league record for assist,winning player of the year,dropped a masterclass in a final against bayern yet hens brain thinks if he plays with morata he won't deliver and pep is the reason why he is delivering no shame at all.Put a wood as striker and Kdb will deliver. Hazard played with costa and was dropping 7 assists in 2 seasons. Kdb is a superior player to hazard.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Melvyn11:

You are hopeless. cheesy kdb was playing with bunch of average players like dost yet was topping assist chart and breaking a league record for assist yet hens brain thinks if he plays with morata he won't deliver. Put a wood as striker and Kdb will deliver. Hazard played with costa and was dropping 7 assist in 2 seasons
You be m u m u I swear if this is how u analyze football. Why KDB never get same number of assist or more than for man city since he is playing with Aguero and co now? But you I diot think he can do it with Morata and co in epl. Five different teams won French league when Hazard was there to tell you how competitive the league was then unlike Bayern Liga.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Melvyn11:

You are hopeless. cheesy You had to do research and still did rubbish. kdb was playing with bunch of average players like dost yet was topping assist chart and bring eaking a league record for assist,winning player of the year,dropped a masterclass in a final against bayern yet hens brain thinks if he plays with morata he won't deliver and pep is the reason why he is delivering no shame at all.Put a wood as striker and Kdb will deliver. Hazard played with costa and was dropping 7 assists in 2 seasons. Kdb is a superior player to hazard.
May I remind you Hazard won young best player and best player in French league, won the league for Lille by topping their goal chart. You are the one acting hopeless here if you don’t know. Like other player not Bayern Munich player have not won Bundles league best player since KDB left the league. You making it seem bundles league is more competitive and harder than epl cos KDB won best player there. He should win it in epl Na like Hazard. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
hensben:
You be m u m u I swear if this is how u analyze football. Why KDB never get same number of assist or more than for man city since he is playing with Aguero and co now? But you I diot think he can do it with Morata and co in epl. Five different teams won French league when Hazard was there to tell you how competitive the league was then unlike Bayern Liga.
At least use your hen brain once in a while. Kdb has topped assist chart twice now in England. Kdb is not hazard that will be dropping 7 assist in 2 seasons and blaming strikers when others are reaching double digits in One season. Is dost better than morata hens brain?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
When KDB wins the EPL best player award, which Hazard has won a number of times, both players can be compared.

For now, all these attempts at downplaying Hazard's achievements and exaggerating KDB's are sentimental, to say the least.

Hazard is easily the better player of the 2.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
hensben:
May I remind you Hazard won young best player and best player in French league, won the league for Lille by topping their goal chart. You are the one acting hopeless here if you don’t know.
You are mad. Lie kill you. Which dirty goal chart? He didn't top any chart for lille mad man

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Melvyn11:

At least use your hen brain once in a while. Kdb has topped assist chart twice now in England. Kdb is not hazard that will be dropping 7 assist in 2 seasons and blaming strikers when others are reaching double digits in One season. Is dost better than morata hens brain?
You said KDB got 30 assist while playing with dost that why should I think he can’t do it with Morata who you think is superior to dost. Then I ask you why has KDB not got 30 assist or more than with Aguero who is superior to dost and morata combined?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
This wolves striker no bad sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
F.ool. Did Hazard win best player in the league or not.
Melvyn11:

You are mad. Lie kill you. Which dirty goal chart? He didn't top any chart for lille mad man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
hensben:
May I remind you Hazard won young best player and best player in French league, [/b]won the league for Lille by topping their goal chart[b]. You are the one acting hopeless here if you don’t know. Like other player not Bayern Munich player have not won Bundles league best player since KDB left the league. You making it seem bundles league is more competitive and harder than epl cos KDB won best player there. He should win it in epl Na like Hazard. Nonsense and ingredients.
What rubbish it that? Saying trash from your ass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
hensben:
You said KDB got [b][/b]30 a[b][/b]ssist while playing with dost that why should I think he can’t do it with Morata who you think is superior to dost. Then I ask you why has KDB not got 30 assist or more than with Aguero who is superior to dost and morata combined?
Uncle I said 20assist don't know where you saw 30 and he has maintained that ratio. He was 2 assist from equalling Henry record in England few seasons back. Put morata with Kdb and he will reach double digit in assist unlike hazard who was dropping 7 assist in two seasons playing with costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Melvyn11:

Uncle I said 20assist don't know where you saw 30 and he has maintained that ratio. He was 2 assist from equalling Henry record in England few seasons back. Put morata with Kdb and he will reach double digit in assist unlike hazard who was dropping 7 assist in two seasons playing with costa

Even Morata will be like, who be this one wey wan put me under plenty pressure to convert chances? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Melvyn11:

Ok 20 assist, why has KDB not replicate same number of assist or double digit with Aguero as striker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainStephen(m): 5:59am On Aug 20, 2019
diggz:
This wolves striker no bad sha
I was telling my colleague the same thing yesterday.I like the guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Swissh:

De bruyne is more professional than hazard so he is better cheesy cheesy. He doesn't go around kicking ball boys. grin grin
Hensben is de bruyne not more professional than hazard cheesy grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2019
hensben:
Hazard is better. No debate there. Both are in same national team and so far it is clear Hazard is the better footballer.
With his poverty stricken numbers for Belgium cheesy

100matches 17 goals from open play cheesy cheesy. Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamyyde(m): 7:47am On Aug 20, 2019
TeeBabss:

Lol, perspective matters
You aren't ok undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2019
gensteejay:
When KDB wins the EPL best player award, which Hazard has won a number of times, both players can be compared.

For now, all these attempts at downplaying Hazard's achievements and exaggerating KDB's are sentimental, to say the least.

Hazard is easily the better player of the 2.
Please don't put kdb and hazard in the same sentence. It's an insult to de bruyne.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Neymar1095:

Please don't put kdb and hazard in the same sentence. It's an insult to de bruyne.
Both are in same national team and Hazard outclass him most of the time. But you lot sha want to say trash every time due to sentiment. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2019
hensben:
Both are in same national team and Hazard outclass him most of the time. But you lot sha want to say trash every time due to sentiment. Continue.
Don't start your bullshit with me. You are the 2nd most biased and sentimental prick on this thread.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Neymar1095:

Hmmmm ... one of your stolen tweets from Twitter.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2019
gensteejay:

Hmmmm ... one of your stolen tweets from Twitter.
Choose your next words carefully.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Neymar1095:

Choose your next words carefully.
Another plagiarized post grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2019
One can spend serious time in jail in the abroad cos of plagiarism, but here in Nigeria they allow that guy roam the streets freely after all his acts of plagiarism..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2019
^^^^^^^^^ Ass licker to the defense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.