Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728668 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7631) (7632) (7633) (7634) (7635) (7636) (7637) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2019
kendrick93:

Vvd was the most influential Liverpool player last season...
Messi too was good no doubt..
But to act like van djik didn't deserve this award makes you a seem like a nincompoop..
The man was absolute elite in all phases of defense...
Like I said attackers aren't the only players on the pitch..
Oga the most influential player for Liverpool last season was Allison. Let's stick Kairus in post and see if Liverpool won't concede way more. Attackers are the most influential players on the pitch.

I can think of many Brain dead moment of van dijk last season .

Off the top of my head: conceded a silly pen against Sane in one of the most important league game last season. Made also a late challenge against Mertens in the crucial game at home and could/should have seen red. Average performance against against Napoli away, PSG away, Barca away. Half of his performances in the big games weren't particularly special.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:

Liverpool bottled the league yet vvd won PFA. So Messi not winning the ucl should not count against him. You point is stupid. Attackers win you games not defenders.
the bold is one of the meaningless things i have ever read concerning football.
Wetin defenders come dey do for pitch?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2019
Adiwana:

Matip was the one that played well over the two legs against Barca.Dude was arguably liverpool's best player over the two legs.VVD was steadily backtracking when Messi had the ball but Matip put in those tackles

This is untrue and you know it. I offered to expose this lie but you ignored.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Adiwana:

Dude only put up 1 good performance and that was the final.Best player is not judged by 1 match but by performance during the course of the competition.In this case,he wasn't the best for liverpool not to talk about the champions league.

If you want to judge it by the nature of the games,the 2 games liverpool came close to being eliminated,he didnt make any difference.A fellow defender and GK did the work.He was only great in the PL and that was it.

Modric won best player just because he had a great WC despite having at best a decent season all together.He didn't even win the WC for people that want to say Champions league >>>>>1million league titles but he still won World player of the year.lmao

You can't bend the rules just to suit you

one good performance?
be honest but that's a lie.
He was monstrous against Bayern in Munich even got the winner goal..
Porto too he was boss, yes the first leg against Barca he was below his but the second leg he bossed Suarez out of the pitch and well we all know what happened in the final against spurs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Greatihex:

Stupidity is the number 1 thing, before raumdeuter recruits you to aparisports.

Some people need offline flogging with koboko. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2019
A40:
We are calling him out because his hype has not lived up to his performance. They are numerous players who are not as hyped as Hazard but have been doing the job consistently for their club and country with performances and trophies to show for it.

When did Mo Salah come to England and in a season he turned the league upside down. Not all these polling booth you keep referring to ad nauseum.

We all watched the last world cup and nobody can say with a straight face that Luka Modric deserved the Golden Ball.

If he is quality we would see his stats in the CL and not the poverty numbers he keeps dropping. Thank God he has joined Real Madrid. Let's see if he can finally do at 29 what small small boys like Müller and Mo Salah were doing at 23 and 26
who should they have given the golden ball? Muller?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Greatihex:
You are a dolt. I can count so many times Messi and Ronaldo has singehandedly win matches on their own even Salah self for Liverpool. 0:0 boring match and one moment of genius from them will make the difference. Attackers win games not defenders every sensible person knows that except you

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:

You are a dolt. I can count so many times Messi and Ronaldo has singehandedly win matches on their own even Salah self for Liverpool. 0:0 boring match and one moment of genius from them will make the difference. Attackers win games not defenders every sensible person knows that except you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So it was attackers that made Liverpool not to beat Madrid in that final and Karius shouldn't have been blamed.

Now, Messi also must be blamed for not winning against Liverpool at Anfield.

Make defenders dey take selfie dey go. Na your type raumdeuter dey look for. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:

King Ororo hatrick against Wolfsburg and Athletico Madrid in the Champions league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
DExponential:

How was Messi going to win it using the criteria?
did you see trophy anywhere in the criteria?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Melvyn11:

King Ororo hatrick against Wolfsburg and Athletico Madrid in the Champions league.
Exactly Bros. Most people here have herd mentality. Citadel lead and they follow blindly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

9 points out 9

What's ur point?

You talked about goal conceded now u r shifting to points... Oya shift

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
cheesy I never still understand Citadel obsession with raumdeuter. He can't go a day without typing his name bwhahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
kendrick93:

now I know u don't watch football..
vvd was miles the best CB in world football last season..
before Vvd joined Liverpool,their defence was an absolute joke conceding goals left right and centre..Vvd came and added presence,calm and leadership....Liverpool defence conceded the least goals in the Epl last season,
they lost one league game the whole season..
Vvd was absolutely the best player in the Epl last last season...
This guy makes every partner looks competent..look at matip and Gomez for instance,they look class playing witht this man..
In my opinion Vvd clinched this award in the final against Spurs were he was named Man of the match...
Liverpool wouldn't have won a trophy and got 97 points without Van djik that i'm sure of...
Messi was class too I agree but it's high time defenders are also recognized for their contribution.
If Barca had Van djik in the team instead of coutinho and dembele they win the CL,simple..
Vvd isn't overrated,dont turn into one of this useless touts who don't watch games and tow the social media just for likes..
Honestly watch this guy defensively he has no weakness....he's a beast in the air, good on the ball,leadership, very quick for his size(hell he outran Adama troare) etc....dude is the complete defender...

And Terry that conceded 15 goals all seasons is what?... Let's just forget and live with the hyping

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So it was attackers that made Liverpool not to beat Madrid in that final and Karius shouldn't have been blamed.

Now, Messi also must be blamed for not winning against Liverpool at Anfield.

Make defenders dey take selfie dey go. Na your type raumdeuter dey look for. cheesy
i hate insulting people, but that guy is a complete mugu.

I am not engaging him again. Just imagine.

Why teams come dey carry defenders come pitch then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:

Liverpool bottled the league yet vvd won PFA. So Messi not winning the ucl should not count against him. You point is stupid. Attackers win you games not defenders.

Attackers win you game as much as defenders... What if u r scoring and your defense is conceding with greater rate?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:

Exactly Bros. Most people here have herd mentality. Citadel lead and they follow blindly.
Airmark is inherently stupid. His stupidity is contagious on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin

Mr assist deduction, you want VVD as the last man to jump foolishly at a skillful player like Boathand? He mostly timed his tackles and did well. All CBs can't be as stupid as Boathand.
Lmaoooo Messi was not anywhere near or facing goal. Which kin yeye last man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Honestly speaking, raumdeuter's influence is growing fast, especially among these goners.

It was just few days back that some people wey talking about how a team won the league with 36 goals, yet this Swissh of a guy did not learn anything from there.

One was even speaking blasphemy that Ramos is an all time great.
If na like that, Terry na GOAT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Neymar1095:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Greatihex:
i hate insulting people, but that guy is a complete mugu.

I am not engaging him again. Just imagine.

Why teams come dey carry defenders come pitch then?

Most Barca fans on nairaland are like that. They think like dolts.

Na to carry 11 attackers to play in every team remain. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Somebody made eight clear cut saves in a final to give his team a trophy.. and they said van dijk was the best player on the pitch..

This students of airmark citadel of football knowledge needs to leave this thread now..

Wetin Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Typical Shekpite. Imagine the cheek comparing Don Sergio Ramos to that polling booth merchant John Racist. I blame EPL and their nonsense hype mill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
lordfalcao:
Somebody made eight clear cut saves in a final to give his team a trophy.. and they said van dijk was the best player on the pitch..

This students of airmark citadel of football knowledge needs to leave this thread now..

A CL Finals record. That's when I gave up on these so called awards because I don't know how you watch that match and say Van Dijk was the best player

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
A40:
Lmaoooo Messi was not anywhere near or facing goal. Which kin yeye last man.

Can you put your money where your mouth is? I will show you a gif where an ill-timed tackle from VVD, would have put Messi on goal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
lordfalcao:

Gateman, no wonder you dey see another thing while watching matches.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Greatihex:
did you see trophy anywhere in the criteria?
How was his performance internationally?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kingosytex(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

Lol...Did you take a course in savagery? cheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
kendrick93:
one good performance?
be honest but that's a lie.
He was monstrous against Bayern in Munich even got the winner goal..
Porto too he was boss, yes the first leg against Barca he was below his but the second leg he bossed Suarez out of the pitch and well we all know what happened in the final against spurs

Porto were awful and he was steadily exposed in the 2nd leg if not that Porto had a useless striker.Bayern didnt even put much challenge to that backline.Not taking anything away from him in those games but that was it

On the claim of bossing Suarez on the pitch for the 2nd leg.Go read up what I said about his performance about those 2 legs against Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kingosytex(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

Lol...Did you take a course in savagery? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Neymar1095:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7631) (7632) (7633) (7634) (7635) (7636) (7637) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, andrewbaba44, a4turitoroman, WhoDeyHause, onyeomaonyeoma(m), anadozie1, Geld(m), larride(m), odizeey(m), Kayyy, TrebleChamp(m), Shegzdave, Ijustwantto, hensben(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.