Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7632) (7633) (7634) (7635) (7636) (7637) (7638) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
VVD had a great season for both as a defender and as a footballer in general.But to think that on individual basis,he outclassed Messi is simply being ignorant.

Giving the excuse of winning the champions league is just really stupid cause Modric didn't win the World Cup but still won world best award in a year that World Cup is the determinant for choosing the best.

Vidic has won PL of the year and I didnt see him win European best even when the player that won the award didnt put up Messi's numbers.

If any attacker in the world especially Salah put up those numbers,he would've won the best player no questions asked.But I guess,Messi averaging 1 goal per game is not enough.If you want to be biased,at least show some proof.smfh

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kingosytex:

Lol...Did you take a course in savagery? cheesycheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He should watch the video below, whenever he is not manning the gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5U41vtX_Nw

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Adiwana:

And I can show you instances where dude backed off when Messi had the ball.Without Matip and Fabinho steadily covering that backline,what did VVD do?? What did he do over the 2 legs??

You lied that it was Matip making the tackles, back it with their numbers to see the gap.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kingosytex(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
He should watch the video below, whenever he is not manning the gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5U41vtX_Nw
Honestly, i think VVD is grossly overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

Can you put your money where your mouth is? I will show you a gif where an ill-timed tackle from VVD, would have put Messi on goal.
You're fast becoming a nuisance on this space, you better ask Seun to employ you as Moderator.

I referred to a specific incident where he was pointing like Lastma official where Messi was not through on goal and neither was VVD a last man

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
A40:
You're fast becoming a nuisance on this space, you better ask Seun to employ you as Moderator.

I referred to a specific incident where he was pointing like Lastma official where Messi was not through on goal and neither was VVD a last man
Is airmark no longer a MOD?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kingosytex:

Honestly, i think VVD is grossly overrated.

cheesy cheesy

Same here, he is not better than Smalling. They even look alike.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Adiwana:
VVD had a great season for both as a defender and as a footballer in general.But to think that on individual basis,he outclassed Messi is simply being ignorant.

Giving the excuse of winning the champions league is just really stupid cause Modric didn't win the World Cup but still won world best award in a year that World Cup is the determinant for choosing the best.

Vidic has won PL of the year and I didnt see him win European best even when the player that won the award didnt put up Messi's numbers.

If any attacker in the world especially Salah put up those numbers,he would've won the best player no questions asked.But I guess,Messi averaging 1 goal per game is not enough.If you want to be biased,at least show some proof.smfh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
A40:

Show the moment here with a gif and i will tell you why he needed not to jump in foolishly like Boathand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unlimited22:

Is airmark no longer a MOD?

Don't you know why we call a40, ajakaja?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kingosytex(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Same here, he is not better than Smalling. They even look alike.

Smalling? cheesycheesycheesy Have you seen why i asked you if you took a course in savery? VVD is dope, he is far ahead of Smalling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Adiwana:

Porto were awful and he was steadily exposed in the 2nd leg if not that Porto had a useless striker.Bayern didnt even put much challenge to that backline.Not taking anything away from him in those games but that was it

On the claim of bossing Suarez on the pitch for the 2nd leg.Go read up what I said about his performance about those 2 legs against Barcelona
let's just agree to disagree..
thank God I'm with the public view of top football people who all agree Vvd deserves this award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Neymar1095:

Airmark is inherently stupid. His stupidity is contagious on this thread.
Can u say this to his face? Na so Una go insult people wey reach born Una cos na faceless forum

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:

Oga keep shut. We saw what happened when vvd had kairus in goal so don't ever repeat that rubbish that he was more important. Ogun may strike you.
Stop been foolish. Are you wiser than Liverpool Fc who awarded VVD best player of the season, what about English FA and now European football association. You guys will just login to nairaland and be spewing trash on football matters. Mr stop analyzing what you have little knowledge about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:

La liga best player. Top scorer and assister in the league. Top scorer in Europe. Top scorer in the Champions league. Most goals in ucl knock out stage. Best attacker in the Champions league. Performed both in league and continental competitions. Don't list trophies even Bernando who won 5 was not nominated show us their individual record of those you believe deserve it more than Messi using that criteria
Your foolishness is something else. So are you telling me defenders don’t have a chance because they are not meant to score. Why don’t you check VVD stats as a defender. Is football all about strikers/attackers?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
u guys do know that if 1000 people are asked who deserves the uefa men's best player award. The winner will still be the player will be the most votes.

simple more relevant people think VVD deserved the award. fewer disagree but it doesn't matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Chelsea fans would have preferred Mata stays n we didn't sign Willian?

or would u swap Mata for Willian now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
BlueAngel444:
u guys do know that if 1000 people are asked who deserves the uefa men's best player award. The winner will still be the player will be the most votes.

simple more relevant people think VVD deserved the award. fewer disagree but it doesn't matter.
Oga majority vote/opinion is not fact or necessaryly accurate. Messi was voted as 5th best player last year do you agree with that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
hensben:
Your foolishness is something else. So are you telling me defenders don’t have a chance because they are not meant to score. Why don’t you check VVD stats as a defender. Is football all about strikers/attackers?.
You are really Hens brain cheesy. I have listed Messi individual achievement/Stats for last season. Kindly do the same for Van dijk.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
hensben:
If Bayern as a team were not formidable will Ribery see final to assist with his one goal. The earlier you know football is a team sport the better for you. Stop allowing raudeuter to think for you.

How can a team be formidable when the main attacker is delivering 4 goals from open play in 5 seasons of CL football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
SirAce:

Can u say this to his face? Na so Una go insult people wey reach born Una cos na faceless forum
So I checked your history and just a day old account. Good job Airmark.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
SkimpleD:

Over the months, you’ve played down the importance of VVD’s contributions to Liverpool’s defense with Alison in post placing him side by side with Boateng who is also being shielded by a great German goal keeper.

So, let me rephrase my question; Did Neuer play any important role to that World Cup win?

Neuer played an important role just like every player but in the final, Boateng was better than everyone on the field
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
'Arry McChoir clearly hasn't done much for man Utd defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
A40:
A CL Finals record. That's when I gave up on these so called awards because I don't know how you watch that match and say Van Dijk was the best player
I am tired.. I don't know what airmark keep churning out as graduates of his great citadel

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
hensben:
Because football is a team sport. Bayern as a team went to three finals not just Ribery. Or are you trying to tell me Ribery one goal took Bayern to final that they won?

If bayern attackers were delivering at the rate of Hidden 4 goals in 5 seasons, there won't be a final

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Neymar1095:

So I checked your history and just a day old account. Good job Airmark.
Quiet Ur mouth, I deactivated my old acct, My other moniker was Myllz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
SirAce:

lol , e be like say you never see where dem Dy argue ball? You go see person go Dy tell him papa mate make he go sit down cheesy..

But all is a banter and is left there immediately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

Gateman, no wonder you dey see another thing while watching matches.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
SirAce:

Quiet Ur mouth, I deactivated my old acct, My other moniker was Myllz
This guy is never accurate unless he copies from Twitter, he's well known for it. Just move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
A40:
Typical Shekpite. Imagine the cheek comparing Don Sergio Ramos to that polling booth merchant John Racist. I blame EPL and their nonsense hype mill.
everybody wan sound stupid nah. Make i join una.

Ramos and all time great in the same sentence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:

Oga majority vote/opinion is not fact or necessaryly accurate. Messi was voted as 5th best player last year do you agree with that?

Me agreeing won't add an extra vote for him.

we leave in a world where the majority decide a lot. (or individuals who control the majority)

same way majority agreed Messi deserved an award ahead of iniesta or sneider, or robben or ribery or any other player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
lordfalcao:
lol , e be like say you never see where dem Dy argue ball? You go see person go Dy tell him papa mate make he go sit down cheesy..

But all is a banter and is left there immediately
I dey banter 4 viewing center regularly but e no mean say I go see my papa mate insult am..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7632) (7633) (7634) (7635) (7636) (7637) (7638) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, Swissh, VicThory(m), Neobulletzz(m), Kayyy and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.