Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729782 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7633) (7634) (7635) (7636) (7637) (7638) (7639) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
DExponential:
How was his performance internationally?
which kind question be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
If u like write long episodes vvd don win am. I wanted Messi but ntn spoil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
SirAce:

Can u say this to his face? Na so Una go insult people wey reach born Una cos na faceless forum

Ignore him, he is a twitter rat.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ramos is a rash defender not a bad defender but going by the fact that Italian CB (canavaro) that beat ZZ to the award did that because he wasn't rash but also very effective as with his influence in the team.

Ramos couldn't push a Madrid without Ronaldo, can't keep a clean sheet this days but still Ramos has been the best CB in years gone by (at least a decade there has been almost zero CBs better than him, well until VVD)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Me agreeing won't add an extra vote for him.

we leave in a world where the majority decide a lot. (or individuals who control the majority)

[/b]same way majority agreed Messi deserved an award ahead of iniesta or sneider, or robben or ribery or any other player[b]
Did people not make Argument that those people deserved the award more than Messi and that they where robbed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Tomori - Zouma starting cool

Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Tomori, Zouma, Emerson, Jorginho, Kovacic, Mount, Barkley, Pulisic, Abraham

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:
Tomori - Zouma starting cool
shocked

Why not Tomori and Christensen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unlimited22:

shocked

Why not Tomori and Christensen?

Nothing to fear, let's see if they will have better partnership.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Tomori starting shocked
well its sheff united na cheesy abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Swissh:
cheesy I never still understand Citadel obsession with
raudeuter. He can't go a day without typing his name bwhahaha.

I wake up to 14 mentions without even making a comment, to qualify for the citadel you have to be brainless like the leader. They are anti facts, detest numbers, don't work with facts, loathe logic, bereft of common sense

I've never seen people celebrate ignorance with such vigor

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Ramos is a rash defender not a bad defender but going by the fact that Italian CB (canavaro) that beat ZZ to the award did that because he wasn't rash but also very effective as with his influence in the team.

Ramos couldn't push a Madrid without Ronaldo, can't keep a clean sheet this days but still Ramos has been the best CB in years gone by (at least a decade there has been almost zero CBs better than him, well until VVD)
Oga Ramos is 33. He is no longer in his prime so don't criticise him for Madrid useless last season . With Ramos playing the last time we lost a champions league match was 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
airmark:

Nothing to fear, let's see if they will have better partnership.

We've kept exactly zero clean sheets this season. That needs to change.

Zouma is the most erratic of our CBs. His rashness dwarfs even that of Rudiger.

Tomori is largely untested in the EPL.

Well, I'm not the coach. All I can do is support and pray for the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
It’s just Sheffield guys

Barkley out of position again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thecassanova:
It’s just Sheffield guys

I actually don't like this. There's no midfielder on the bench. FBS should've started this game with Barkley rested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unlimited22:

We've kept exactly zero clean sheets this season. That needs to change.

Zouma is the most erratic of our CBs. His rashness dwarfs even that of Rudiger.

Tomori is largely untested in the EPL.

Well, I'm not the coach. All I can do is support and pray for the best.

Just like Mount before this season. The last time Tomori came in, he exuded good confidence on the ball and tidied things well.

They need to gain confidence with this type of match before developing that heart of a lion.

Christensen looks fragile and rotation may help him have good numbers in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unlimited22:

I actually don't like this. There's no midfielder on the bench. FBS should've started this game with Barkley rested.

That bench looks annoying though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Canavaro won because of Zidane's WC final antics not because he was better.Most people rely on live score or some youtube highlights to rate a players performance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
BlueAngel444:

person wey dey collect red card like say na yellow card. he is too rash to be talked of in the discussion for all time. i have not followed football for long, but since i started to follow the game, i am yet to see an extraordinary defender.

Ramos is to me a bit faster and more consistent luiz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Adiwana:

Canavaro won because of Zidane's WC final antics not because he was better.Most people rely on live score or some youtube highlights to rate a players performance

I love Zz but don't say Canavaro won because of Zz, there were other attacking players.

Canavaro was just that good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
raumdeuter:

If bayern attackers were delivering at the rate of Hidden 4 goals in 5 seasons, there won't be a final
Thank God you said Bayern attackers and not Ribery alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thecassanova:
It’s just Sheffield guys
didn't he at some point few seasons ago play RW in some Everton matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Neymar should just try move from PSG at all cost this summer, even if na man utd. if not, PSG go destroy the small wey remain for em career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoMetahuman: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
this is the weakest chelsea bench in the last 15 years sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
each time i see barkley in our line up, i just get annoyed. Lampard should be careful o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
BlueAngel444:

I love Zz but don't say Canavaro won because of Zz, there were other attacking players.

Canavaro was just that good.

Zidane was a clear cut winner for 2006 player of the year.And I never mentioned anything about any other attacker winning it.The WC final behaviour automatically stripped him off that award.Had he not done that headbutt,he would've won it.He wasn't even in the top 3 of the final top list if I can remember.I think the commentator made reference that he had lost the award when he was walking off the pitch. Can't full remember about this tho

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Greatihex:
which kind question be that?
He was the frontrunner for the the three awards until Liverpool happened. He could have won it still but his Copa America performance was quite poor. I'm sure you know that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
kushercain:
Someone should tell Lampard to start Tomori in our next game.

Thank you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who has a link to see this game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why is Chelseas match showing on SS10, a non HD channel and Newcastles match in SS5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoMetahuman: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
look at barkly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Tomori grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
DExponential:

He was the frontrunner for the the three awards until Liverpool happened. He could have won it still but his Copa America performance was quite poor. I'm sure you know that.
vvd is not liverpool and messi is not Barcelona. That is an individual award

(1) (2) (3) ... (7633) (7634) (7635) (7636) (7637) (7638) (7639) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.