Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,483 members, 7,861,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731988 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7659) (7660) (7661) (7662) (7663) (7664) (7665) ... (19394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:49am On Sep 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo has the world cup which eludes Neymar

Now tell us what Hazard has over Neymar

I can tell you what Neymar has over Hazard

Hazard fans are deluded saying he is clearly better than Neymar when there is no evidence to support that claim.

You can’t keep dismissing all the evidence that supports Neymar without putting forth your own evidence.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Lana1:
This actually goes both ways for both Hazard supporters and haters. The guy don comot Chelsea. Make both sides calm down small. cheesy
i was actually a big fan of hazard thereby in my spare time I participated in correcting the foolishness of hazard haters, but my participation was rare(still is)but now I have a legit reason since he join madrid ;Dlike I do for any Madrid player being slandered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

he has yansh more than neymar, is that not a talent.
If height can be a talent angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

The same you that told us ballack was better than lampard and Gerrard without showing us what he has over the two?

Maybe you should tell me what he has over the duo of lampard and Gerrard first before I can tell you that of hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Hazard fans are deluded saying he is clearly better than Neymar when there is no evidence to support that claim.

You can’t keep dismissing all the evidence that supports Neymar without putting forth your own evidence.

Where was this quote when he kept telling us ballack was better than every English midfielders without any evidence to show for it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2019
popizaino:

Where was this quote when he kept telling us ballack was better than every English midfielders without any evidence to show for it?

I can’t do your brainwork and legwork for you. The quote has existed for years, it’s called Hitchen’s Razor.
I didn’t tie your hands or in any way stop you from using it in the Ballack debate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2019
popizaino:

Raumdeuter's usual line : What happened when they met ?

Both VVD and Hazard have taken that line away from him now.

cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

What’s the evidence that showed Neymar is better than Hazard? Don’t tell me he won ucl because that is a team effort, don’t tell me he has more goals than him as we all know epl>French league and la Liga regarding toughness and competitiveness. Alfocock you don’t know football if this is how you rate players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:
What’s the evidence that showed Neymar is better than Hazard? Don’t tell me he won ucl because that is a team effort, don’t tell me he has more goals than him as we all know epl>French league and la Liga regarding toughness and competitiveness. Alfocock you don’t know football if this is how you rate players.

You are funny. You are expecting someone who believes Lingard is better than Hazard, to answer this question brilliantly?. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter's usual line : What happened when they met ?

Both VVD and Hazard have taken that line away from him now.

cheesy
They still haven’t told me why Son is in forward’s category in the fifa nominee list since hazard scored more than him last season. These people who don’t know game of football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2019
airmark:

You are funny. You are expecting someone who believes Lingard is better than Hazard, to answer this question brilliantly?. cheesy
Afrocock is just so dumb and he has no one to tell him. He is allowing raumdeuter who don’t know football to think for him on this matter. Very shameful. Tite, a Brazilian coach putting Hazard and Neymar side by side on his player’s ranking is a revelation.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:

You are indeed hensbrain. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

You are indeed hensbrain. cheesy
Afrocock you should be ashamed mehn. Your understanding of the game is so poor. Can’t you ask yourself why Tite, a Brazilian coach putting Hazard side by side with Neymar in his player rating. Why didn’t he call other wingers that you guys eulogize here side by side with Neymar in his player rating. If you can compare Lingard to Hazard what can you not say regarding football matters. You don’t have sense. Una nor know ball una nor go kee quiet

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Eden Hazard whole life 8 champions league goals.

Neymar 32 champions league goals, including 2 injury ravaged seasons in PSG scoring 11 champions league goals.

It’s a disgrace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:
Afrocock you should be ashamed mehn. Your understanding of the game is so poor. Can’t you ask yourself why Tite, a Brazilian coach putting Hazard side by side with Neymar in his player rating. Why didn’t he call other wingers that you guys eulogize here side by side with Neymar in his player rating. If you can compare Lingard to Hazard what can you not say regarding football matters. You don’t have sense. Una nor know ball una nor go kee quiet

You are such a hensbrain. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Repeating lines make you more dumb and irresponsible. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2019
afrodoc2:
Eden Hazard whole life 8 champions league goals.

Neymar 32 champions league goals, including 2 injury ravaged seasons in PSG scoring 11 champions league goals.

It’s a disgrace.
In that 2 injury ravaged season how many times Chelsea as a club qualified to ucl? Did you consider number of games played in ucl between the two since Neymar moved to a dominated Barca. Is qualifying to ucl not psg birthright in that French league since they have no competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:
In that 2 injury ravaged season how many times Chelsea as a club qualified to ucl? Did you consider number of games played in ucl between the two since Neymar moved to a dominated Barca. Is qualifying to ucl not psg birthright in that French league since they have no competition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:

Hazard is better than Messi then because Messi has been playing in La Liga all his life undecided undecided

Kukuruku brain.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Afrocock2 indeed grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:

You asked him for reasons why Neymar is better than Hazard in this post and in this same post you're still telling him not to tell you the reasons why Neymar is better than Hazard.

Hope you're okay like this?

Kukuruku brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019
TLona1:

Hazard is better than Messi then because Messi has been playing in La Liga all his life undecided undecided

Kukuruku brain.
This is another unintelligent statement seeing that Messi has five balon d’ or while Neymar has known or are you putting Neymar side by side with Messi regarding talent undecided. Tite, a Brazilian coach said messi and cr7 are in another level or you didn’t see his interview, that Hazard and Neymar are to be compared and are behind those two. Don’t be unfortunate this Sunday morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Hazard 8 champions goals in 44 games. Average of 0.18

Neymar 32 champions league goals in 53 games. Average of 0.60

Hazard best champions league output 3 goals.
Neymar worst champions league output 3 goals.

It’s a disgrace. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:
This is another unintelligent statement seeing that Messi has five balon d’ or while Neymar has known or are you putting Neymar side by side with Messi regarding talent. Tite, a Brazilian coach said messi and cr7 are in another level or you didn’t see his interview, that Hazard and Neymar are to be compared and are behind those two.

Okay ballon d'or right?

Neymar has been included in the top 3 nominees twice. Hazard has never.

Doesn't that give Neymar an edge over Hazard?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:

What's your moniker? Please don't tell me Hensben.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2019
TLona1:

Okay ballon d'or right?

Neymar has been included in the top 3 nominees twice. Hazard has never.

Doesn't that give Neymar an edge over Hazard?

Hazard won silver ball in last year fifa World Cup, he was the 2nd best player in the tournament. Doesn’t this give Hazard edge over Neymar?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2019
airmark:

ouch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Even Neymar himself acknowledged Hazard that he will like to play beside him, that they will reck havoc together. Why him nor mention other wingers. Common sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:
Hazard won silver ball in last year fifa World Cup, he was the 2nd best player in the tournament. Doesn’t this give Hazard edge over Neymar?

Being in ballon d'or top 3 twice is better than winning WC silver ball. There just 7 matches played in the WC. You can't compare that to Ballon d'or where your performance is judged for a whole year in every competition.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:
Even Neymar himself acknowledged Hazard that he will like to play beside him, that they will reck havoc together. Why him nor mention other wingers. Common sense.
And this means Hazard is better than him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Didn't see this coming.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2019
TLona1:

Being in ballon d'or top 3 twice is better than winning WC silver ball. There just 7 matches played in the WC. You can't compare that to Ballon d'or where your performance is judged for a whole year in every competition.

I will need this later on your thread. You guys can manufacture things that will come back and bite you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7659) (7660) (7661) (7662) (7663) (7664) (7665) ... (19394) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, Shegzdave, popizaino(m), andrewbaba44 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.