Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10682442 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7662) (7663) (7664) (7665) (7666) (7667) (7668) ... (19344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Neymar1095:

Keep shut you ignorant slowpoke. Your Alonso is now basically a club reject. Nobody wants him to even play for your club. Just see what thorvik wrote.

""No club hoping to compete for trophies can have someone like Alonso as their left back"

Basically he is useless and a liability.
Where was you and thorvik when Alonso won epl and fa cup starting every game under conte. Or those are no longer trophy. Ignorant is a disease. Are you aware Real Madrid were going for Alonso and Chelsea refused to sell, instead they awarded him a new contract which made Real Madrid to settle for Ferlan Mendy. You are not just ignorant but also a redundant fool. Are you aware Marcelo is vulnerable defensively(although he is fast), But was very instrumental in Madrid ucl consecutive wins. The season just started, Alonso will still be needed and might even take the number 1 spot in that left back at the long run. Depending on how Kante, Rudiger and Jorginho shield the defense Alonso will be needed at some point to cause havoc to opponent in attack

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2019
because Man City has “Jesus” & Liverpool ve “Mohammed”Chelsea brought “Abraham”it's worst for Spurs cos they ve “Kane”�&
nothing good comes. But what angers me most is Man U,they have David,Paul,James,Daniel and yet they are doing nothing.l think Man U shd go for the 12 Apostles

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
Where was you and thorvik when Alonso won epl and fa cup starting every game under conte. Or those are no longer trophy. Ignorant is a disease. Are you aware Real Madrid were going for Alonso and Chelsea refused to sell, instead they awarded him a new contract which Real Madrid to settle for Ferlan Mendy. You are not just ignorant but also a redundant fool.
Your are mad. It was athletico Madrid who wanted to buy the useless Wood but pulled out of a deal because they realized paying 30million for Liability when they are not Man united will be a disgrace. Maybe it's real Madrid from your fantasy that wanted to buy the idiot. I knew you were mentally ill the day your compared freaking Alonso to Mendy. Where is that other slowpoke IamJ.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Neymar1095:

Your are mad. It was athletico Madrid who wanted to buy the useless Wood but pulled out of a deal because they realized paying 30million for Liability when they are not Man united will be a disgrace. Maybe it's real Madrid from your fantasy that wanted to buy the idiot. I knew you were mentally ill the day your compared freaking Alonso to Mendy. Where is that other slowpoke IamJ.
You are just a fool. https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/05/25/marcos-alonso-refuses-rule-real-madrid-transfer-9689281/amp/.athletic Madrid went for him too, but you are making people believe no one wants him. I diot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
Where was you and thorvik when Alonso won epl and fa cup starting every game under conte. Or those are no longer trophy. Ignorant is a disease. Are you aware Real Madrid were going for Alonso and Chelsea refused to sell, instead they awarded him a new contract which made Real Madrid to settle for Ferlan Mendy. You are not just ignorant but also a redundant fool. Are you aware Marcelo is vulnerable defensively(although he is fast), But was very instrumental in Madrid ucl consecutive wins. The season just started, Alonso will still be needed and might even take the number 1 spot in that left back at the long run. Depending on how Kante, Rudiger and Jorginho shield the defense Alonso will be needed at some point to cause havoc to opponent in attack

When Chelsea won EPL with Conte, Alonso played as a Left wing back not a left back.

Alonso is terrible as a left back. He is too slow and is always caught in no man's land when the opposition team counters...

If Lampard was using a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 then it would have been a different ball game.

I saw a post where u said Alonso can play in midfield, which part of the midfield can he play?

Can he play DM, CM or AM? Someone dat cannot nark, cannot pass, and his work rate is poor.

Even a championship team would not use him as a midfielder..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
You are just a fool. https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/05/25/marcos-alonso-refuses-rule-real-madrid-transfer-9689281/amp/.athletic Madrid went for him too, but you are making people believe no one wants him. I diot.

Real Madrid or Real Madrid Castilla? grin grin

The day papa Perez signs Alonso is the day he'll resign as Madrid president..

Which one is metro?
Why did u not bring a report from sky sports?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
You are daft that's why you can't read. Real Madrid never went for Alonso keep shut. Just see the date self Slowpoke. The fool was taking begging lessons from Hazard. Your Alonso has become a deadwood Chelsea fans want to be shipped away

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Neymar1095:

You are daft that's why you can't read. Real Madrid never went for Alonso keep shut. The fool was taking begging lessons from Hazard.
Fool. Read very well this time
And when did Athletico Madrid told you they pulled out of Alonso’s deal because he is slow or chelsea refused to sell by awarding him new contract in 2018. slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
thorrvik55:

Real Madrid or Real Madrid Castilla? grin grin

The day papa Perez signs Alonso is the day he'll resign as Madrid president..

Which one is metro?
Why did u not bring a report from sky sports?
Same Real Madrid that sign Ferlan Mendy why do you think they can’t sign Alonso who was integral part of the team that won epl the most difficult league. I wonder how you guys think here. The Ferlan Mendy Real Madrid signed is he better than Alonso.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
Fool. Read very well this time
And when did Athletico Madrid told you they pulled out of Alonso’s deal because he is slow or chelsea refused to sell by awarding him new contract in 2018. slowpoke.
You are a dummy. Atletico pulled out of a deal just this summer and Madrid never put an offer for Alonso. I dare you to show me and bring a respectable site not fuckingggg Metro you slowpoke. Your Alonso is finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
thorrvik55:

When Chelsea won EPL with Conte, Alonso played as a Left wing back not a left back.

Alonso is terrible as a left back. He is too slow and is always caught in no man's land when the opposition team counters...

If Lampard was using a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 then it would have been a different ball game.

I saw a post where u said Alonso can play in midfield, which part of the midfield can he play?

Can he play DM, CM or AM? Someone dat cannot nark, cannot pass, and his work rate is poor.

Even a championship team would not use him as a midfielder..
I know he played left wing back under conte and succeeded which made him not entirely usesless. Yes he played LM for Florentina under Paulo suasa, same position Kovacic played for sarri last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Neymar1095:

You are a dummy. Atletico pulled out of a deal just this summer and Madrid never put an offer for Alonso. I dare you to show me and bring a respectable site not fuckingggg Metro you slowpoke. Your Alonso is finished.
Show me where athletico Madrid pulled of the deal because Alonso is slow. M u g u.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
Same Real Madrid that sign Ferlan Mendy why do you think they can’t sign Alonso who was integral part of the team that won epl the most difficult league. I wonder how you guys think here. The Ferlan Mendy Real Madrid signed is he better than Alonso.
You are a dummy. Zinchenko was also integral to city winning the Epl the most difficult leag.....God you are stupid. Even to use your own logic is irritating. Man sit the f*uk Down.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Neymar1095:

You are daft that's why you can't read. Real Madrid never went for Alonso keep shut. Just see the date self Slowpoke. The fool was taking begging lessons from Hazard. Your Alonso has become a deadwood Chelsea fans want to be shipped away
If Real Madrid were not interested why would Alonso be talking about it. Same way you guys were saying Hazard was begging Real Madrid to sign him when in reality Real Madrid president have been doing underground work to get the Belgian all these years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
Show me where athletico Madrid pulled of the deal because Alonso is slow. M u g u.
Did you take too much of your stupidity dose today? You told us Real Madrid came for Alonso and Chelsea rejected so please show me slowpoke. Also tell us why 99.9% of Chelsea fans want Alonso shipped away for being a liability and a Waste

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
Can you kindly tell me more about it.
The number 19 in numerology denotes the beginning or closing of a season of time. The number 19, which is the combining of 10 and 9, usually denotes God's perfect order in regard to his judgment in the Bible. Also, the number 9 is about releasing the old to make way for the new. It is about endings and the natural culmination of a cycle. Literally, it depicts a new beginning in the cycle of the world.

According to research and discoveries, energy is usually generated on a month like this and will peak on the ninth day of the ninth month of the year 2019.

Aside the number 10 before 9 which makes it 19, the real number should read 999 and this represents a significant number in the dark world.

Every spiritual person understands this and wouldn’t joke with the day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
If Real Madrid were not interested why would Alonso be talking about it. Same way you guys were saying Hazard was begging Real Madrid to sign him when in reality Real Madrid president have been doing underground work to get the Belgian all these years.
Nigga sit down madrid never made an offer to buy your deadwood. Your logic are always stupid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
SkimpleD:
Today’s date is 09 - 09 - 19

If you know, you know.
That meins if it not 9th position, it will be 19th grin grin

Una no fit escape am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
chidexxy007:

That meins if it not 9th position, it will be 19th grin grin

Una no fit escape am
Hahaha maduman grin

See where your hatred mind dey go undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Neymar1095:

Nigga sit down madrid never made an offer to buy your deadwood. Your logic are always stupid.
Oh I just realize I’m chatting with an I diot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
hensben:
Oh I just realize I’m chatting with an I diot
God forbid, who is chatting with you? Your stupidity is contagious just like Airmark.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin grin

Comedy hub cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
SkimpleD:

Hahaha maduman grin

See where your hatred mind dey go undecided
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin grin

Well entertained.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
SkimpleD:

The number 19 in numerology denotes the beginning or closing of a season of time. The number 19, which is the combining of 10 and 9, usually denotes God's perfect order in regard to his judgment in the Bible. Also, the number 9 is about releasing the old to make way for the new. It is about endings and the natural culmination of a cycle. Literally, it depicts a new beginning in the cycle of the world.

According to research and discoveries, energy is usually generated on a month like this and will peak on the ninth day of the ninth month of the year 2019.

Aside the number 10 before 9 which makes it 19, the real number should read 999 and this represents a significant number in the dark world.

Sakamanje! grin

Pseudoscientific and unchristian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
chidexxy007:
grin grin grin

Comedy hub cheesy

This is the funniest post of the day. Pastor numerologist

SkimpleD:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
SkimpleD your kind pastor na rugged type o.

Pastor and Numerologist no suppose tally. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
afrodoc2:
Sakamanje! grin
Pseudoscientific and unchristian.

Doing soapy with Omo detergent makes more sense than those numbers horseshit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin
raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oh well, the scriptures were right...

I Corinthians 2:14

“.....for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
FIFA top 10 highest rated released cheesy. Hensben please tell us the position attached to hazard card something must be wrong grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7662) (7663) (7664) (7665) (7666) (7667) (7668) ... (19344) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), reccy(m), Shegzdave, raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.