Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10744596 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7660) (7661) (7662) (7663) (7664) (7665) (7666) ... (19418) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2019
A new day, the same debate centered on Hazard.

To be candid, Neymar is a better and more accomplished player than Hazard in my own opinion.

But the gap isn't so wide.

Moreover, I like Hazard's personality better. So I would always support him, and not Neymar.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2019
gensteejay:
A new day, the same debate centered on Hazard.

To be candid, Neymar is a better and more accomplished player than Hazard in my own opinion.

But the gap isn't so wide.

But I like Hazard's personality better. So I would always support him, and not Neymar.

Everybody was better than Hazard, but when they met in matches, Hazard dusted most of them, except that midget from Argentina.

Griezmann, Mahrez, Lingard, Martial, Son and the names will not end until Hazard retires.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
popizaino:

The same you that told us ballack was better than lampard and Gerrard without showing us what he has over the two?

Maybe you should tell me what he has over the duo of lampard and Gerrard first before I can tell you that of hazard.

Just for you to tell us what hazard has over neymar you went to Ronaldo, to Ballack to Lampard to Gerrard

i know you are still coming to Emenike gradually
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter's usual line : What happened when they met ?

Both VVD and Hazard have taken that line away from him now.

cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just for you to tell us what hazard has over neymar you went to Ronaldo, to Ballack to Lampard to Gerrard

i know you are still coming to Emenike gradually

Thank God they are all footballers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
hensben:
What’s the evidence that showed Neymar is better than Hazard? Don’t tell me he won ucl because that is a team effort, don’t tell me he has more goals than him as we all know epl>French league and la Liga regarding toughness and competitiveness. Alfocock you don’t know football if this is how you rate players.

Even if we use only the CL goals neymar had in psg, he still had more than hidden entire career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
popizaino:

Thank God they are all footballers.

CL won Neymar
CL goals Neymar
World cup goals Neymar
National team goals Neymar

Hazard should bury his head in shame

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter's usual line : What happened when they met ?

Both VVD and Hazard have taken that line away from him now.

cheesy

When they met Hazard 0 goals 0 assists 0 shots on target 0 chance created

He was simply carried by the effort of his teammates like KdB

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

And Lukaku!

When a player like Lukaku, that has poor first touch, is the one carrying you, then there's something fundamentally wrong with you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Up Chelsea Women

First Ever London Derby between Chelsea Women and Tottenham Hotspur Women at Stamford Bridge with record spectators ended with Chelsea beating their visitor by a lone goal scored by England.

KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
These Hazard fans sha. You said we should not use trophies or achievements at PSG and Barca. Ok. In/around the 5 years both players were at Lille and Santos, Neymar still scored and assisted more goals than Hazard at Lille.

So what exactly does Hazard do better Neymar?
And what makes Hazard better than Neymar? Ur opinions?

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Divemar was disastrous as Hazard impressed and became the 2nd best player in the most glamorous soccer competition in the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Witsel should have kicked his head with the ball.

Neymar flopped and Hazard sparkled. 9 > 6

Case closed.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
airmark:

Divemar was disastrous as Hazard impressed and became the 2nd best player in the most glamorous soccer competition in the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Witsel should have kicked his head with the ball.

Neymar flopped and Hazard sparkled. 9 > 6

g]

how many goals assists chance created or shots on target did either have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
sod09:
Call your brothers who are fraudsters and drug lords to order, destroying other countries in the name of hustling.
I only condemn the killing of innocent foreigners including nigerians but if these fvcking SA guys are killing the scammers then it,s good.
What led to this recent act? Did you read the full story Fvcking hypocrite

Is this wot u are supporting?

Carrying matchettes and weapons to kill other human beings because they left their country to look for greener pastures..

How would u feel if u had a relative in SA or had someone there?

Who told u it's scammers they are after?

In this video, they were chanting "ALL FOREIGNERS LEAVE OUR COUNTRY".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6-UBUfBZ8o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

how many goals assists chance created or shots on target did either have

Send all observations and complaints to your reliable Guardian newspapers, thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Drogba record in Finals. Man for the big occasions.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please, i have a question.

Was hazard the best attacker/player in the EPL last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kimbeast:
Drogba record in Finals. Man for the big occasions.
One of the most overrated and inconsistent players in PL history. Biggest cheat......Never understood how a player so strong could go down so easily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
airmark:

Send all observations and complaints to your reliable Guardian newspapers, thanks.

Your useless mcm
zero goals, zero assists, zero shot on target, zero chance created, zero CL

even Coke Zero isn't this useless

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your useless mcm
zero goals, zero assists, zero shot on target, zero chance created, zero CL

even Coke Zero isn't this useless

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Neymar was dying to play with his boss. He saw PSG vs Real Madrid coming, and didn't want to experience another torture. But now he would meet his master again in UCL.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Zero Coke grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mapoka:
We never said Hazard and Neymar are on the same level

All we are saying is that Eden Hazard is better than Neymar

If you no like am go kill yourself

Obviously you have been living in deception all your life, you see the truth but your mind cannot distinguish between reality and fantasy.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lana1:
These Hazard fans sha. You said we should not use trophies or achievements at PSG and Barca. Ok. In/around the 5 years both players were at Lille and Santos, Neymar still scored and assisted more goals than Hazard at Lille.

So what exactly does Hazard do better Neymar?
And what makes Hazard better than Neymar? Ur opinions?

"When they met........."

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
TLona1:

"When they met........."

Airfart is a disgrace cheesy cheesy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Swissh:

Airfart is a disgrace cheesy cheesy.

Neymar teaching kids A to Z in Russia. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
seems Emerson is injured oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jorhney(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
lateefGRDT:

hamstring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
lateefGRDT:
Was about to type this. Whom did we offend this season?

Na WA o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
If abrahimovic get money like this,I wonder how long those Arab men for city and PSG money go long reach? shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5405952/inside-abramovichs-181b-eclipse-yacht#82044865
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Too much money no go killi person ahswear shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Back to Marcos Alonso. Kai.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
I'm angry and disgusted. What all this nonsense. Hazard is no more a Chelsea player. Why drag hazard matter day in and out here. Very stupid . The mods needs to stop this rubbish. If you want to talk about hazard go to Madrid thread stop disturbing our peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7660) (7661) (7662) (7663) (7664) (7665) (7666) ... (19418) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, onyeomaonyeoma(m), monerozi5590, Amigoss, iamoyindamola(m), Demolz, lordfalcao(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, Singapore1(m), Whizlight(m), chic2pimp(m), popizaino(m), Ijustwantto and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.