Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,061 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10682544 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7666) (7667) (7668) (7669) (7670) (7671) (7672) ... (19345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided

International Break though?!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
I like pep tactics but he is overrated. Klopp is the real deal, that guy is just denying the fact due to sentiment. We should all learn to say the truth irrespective of the love we have for a particular coach or player. I don’t like mourhino’s tactics but the man is a great tactician because of what he has done with underdogs. Pep is a conformist and he is very good at it due to the club luxuries he has coached in his career, he is not a unique coach.

Fraudiola will always have his defence destroyed by a well-organised team, solid in defence and decent in attack.

'What is tackle' master will continue to spend or bring Messi before he wins Ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

He knows what am looking for and he is just Acting Smart
You are not saying anything Mr, rather trying to talk down klopp achievement to defend pep who is also guilty of breaking a transfer record.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
I don’t need to say yes or no because the question you are asking doesn’t hold water. Pep broke transfer record as at last season so I don’t know how that have anything to do with the fact that pep overhauled man city and still winning local trophies, whereas, klopp did two marque signings, which most people here saw as gamble and it paid off, he went on to win ucl.
Finally we are going somewhere. So you agree if not for Klopp spending big on players he need he wouldn't have won shittt at Liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

Fraudiola will always have his defence destroyed by a well-organised team, solid in defence and decent in attack.

'What is tackle' master will continue to spend or bring Messi before he wins Ucl.
Exactly. He is a conformist, he is not a unique coach as his ass lickers want us to believe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
the two both of you don't know what you're saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
You are not saying anything Mr, rather trying to talk down klopp achievement to defend pep who is also guilty of breaking a transfer record.
Gbam Klopp Liverpool was average untill he opened his cheque and spent like a cheque book manager which yielded him a Trophy True or false..!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Finally we are going somewhere. So you agree if not for Klopp spending big on players he need he wouldn't have won shittt at Liverpool?
Pep spent on big players as well, he should win ucl with the overhauled man city team. Klopp didn’t overhaul Liverpool, he did just two marque signings and went on to winning the most prestigious cup in club football. His left back and right back were from nowhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Gbam Klopp Liverpool was average untill he opened his cheque and spent like a cheque book manager which yielded him a Trophy True or false..!
Signing two good players which some persons saw as gamble is not regarded as Cheque book but overhauling a team is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
Exactly. He is a conformist, he is not a unique coach as his ass lickers want us to believe.

He has the most expensive squad and no Ucl to show for it.

If Chelsea have City's team B, Lampard will be so happy right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:
cheesy

Fraudiola the money man. Next is to bring Messi.
mehn.. if na u nko cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

I never said Pep is the greatest manager of all time, Mourinho is my Favourite. You called pep a cheque book manager and klopp the savior of football who doesn't spend. So I am just curious to know his record and trophies he won at Liverpool before breaking transfer records not once but twice. Give me an answer then we proceed.

So who is the simpleton who made this ludicrous statement?

Melvyn11:

Klopp finally won something at Liverpool after breaking transfer records not once but twice and suddenly gets compared to an all time great lol.
Klopp is Decent 2nd tier manager at best that can get a club on a small budget to perform above their expectations.
His titles with Dortmund were great achievements no doubt but he's not the first manager to win trophies with unfancied teams and won't be the last.

You never said pep is the greatest of all time, yet you referred to him as an all time great. Are you sure you’re alright?

Were you hacked or did ramdeuter coerce you to type that rubbish? Cos I don’t understand why you are tryin to impersonate yourself.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
Pep spent on big players as well, he should win ucl with the overhauled man city team. Klopp didn’t overhaul Liverpool, he did just two marque signings and went on to winning the most prestigious cup in club football. His left back and right back were from nowhere.
And without the Two marque signings would he have done that? Now you bring me back to me initial assessment of kloop. A tier2 Coach who broke the transfer record to win the Champions League . I mean Di matteao didn't need to break any record before he won it so what are saying?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Leyqute:

So who is the simpleton who made this ludicrous statement?

You never said pep is the greatest of all time, yet you referred to him as an all time great. Are you sure you’re alright?

Were you hacked or did ramdeuter coerce you to type that rubbish? Cos I don’t understand why you are tryin to impersonate yourself.

Don't be unfortunate to start throwing insults trust me you will regret it

If you can't distinguish between between "the greatest of all time "and "an all time great" then forget about it.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

And without the Two marque signings would he have done that? Now you bring me back to me initial assessment of kloop. A tier2 Coach who broke the transfer record to win the Champions League . I mean Di matteao didn't need to break any record before he won it so what are saying?
Did Di Mateo transform any average player to world class but klopp did. Klopp has transformed so many average players to world class, using them to win trophies and making finals in prestigious cups, these are one of the criteria to know a world class coach. Whereas, pep is not known for this, he needed ten players before he can use chelsea to win epl, a local trophy. Klopp didn’t need to do marque signings in all position before he can win ucl, unlike pep before he was able to win epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

If you can't distinguish between between "the greatest of all time "and "an all time great" then forget about it.
He sold his brain for porridge cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

He has the most expensive squad and no Ucl to show for it.

If Chelsea have City's team B, Lampard will be so happy right now.

Man city b team is better than Chelsea first team and someone want me to eulogize pep.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
Did Di Mateo transform any average player to world class but klopp did. Klopp has transformed so many average players to world class, using them to win trophies and making finals in prestigious cups, these are one of the criteria to know a world class coach. Whereas, pep is not known for this, he needed ten players before he can use chelsea to win epl, a local trophy. Klopp didn’t need to do marque signings in all position before he can win ucl, unlike pep before he was able to win epl.
Did Di Mateo break any transfer record? All Klopp needed to do was break the transfer record twice at Liverpool before he could win anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Swissh:

He sold his brain for porridge cheesy cheesy
You are being to generous bwhahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Did Di Mateo break any transfer record? All Klopp needed to do was break the transfer record twice at Liverpool before he could win anything.
We are discussing pep and klopp you are bringing Di Mateo. Didn’t that show you are loosing the argument already. Di Mateo don’t need to break transfer record because he was an interim boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
We are discussing pep and klopp you are bringing Di Mateo. Didn’t that show you are loosing the argument already. Di Mateo don’t need to break transfer record because he was an interim boss.
Yes Di Mateo an average coach won the Champions league without having to break any transfer record solidify my stance on Klopp being a tier 2 coach who over achieved after Breaking the transfer record twice. Your problem is you can't admit the fact that Klopp spent money to achieve the success he has at Liverpool now because that will make you an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
It used to be Ferguson better than Pep
Later Mourinho better than Pep no longer an argument
Later Conte better than Pep no longer an argument
Pochetino better than Pep
Klopp better than Pep

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:

So an interim boss Dimatteo won the CL within 3-4months of appointment without any purchase with a team that finished 6th in the league

Why is he not better than Klopp who broke transfer records to win the same CL after multiple seasons

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Okay.

I’ll ask you a question and I want your honest answer.

Who will make the most of the current Madrid team? Pep or Kopp?

Who will spend the least in transforming the current Madrid squad into a world class team that’ll be challenging for trophies every year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Every Club or team on this planet earth would move heaven and stone if klopp was available on market.
in what world is klopp a tier2 manager cos it's definitely not this planet I'm on.
Klopp and pep are presently the top two managers in the game...how you want to judge who is better is based on preferences and team needs,etc.... either argument is fine to call either a tier two manager is nonsense and throws any of opinion out of the window
talk with sense not sentiments abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Yes Di Mateo an average coach won the Champions league without having to break any transfer record solidify my stance on Klopp being a tier 2 coach who over achieved after Breaking the transfer record twice. Your problem is you can't admit the fact that Klopp spent money to achieve the success he has at Liverpool now because that will make you an hypocrite.
Pep overhaul team to achieve epl trophy. Was that the initial argument? Klopp is better than pep seeing that the former has transformed more more average players to world class than the later. You calling klopp a tier 2 manager is what spack this argument and now you are bringing Di mateo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Okay.

I’ll ask you a question and I want your honest answer.

Who will make the most of the current Madrid team? Pep or Kopp?

Who will spend the least in transforming the current Madrid squad into a world class team that’ll be challenging for trophies every year?
I have seen Pep manage teams with huge expectations and he has delivered but I can't say the same for Klopp who has only performed in certain Environment and clubs of smaller status. For my Club it will be Pep.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
kendrick93:
Every Club or team on this planet earth would move heaven and stone if klopp was available on market.
in what world is klopp a tier2 manager cos it's definitely not this planet I'm on.
Klopp and pep are presently the top two managers in the game...how you want to judge who is better is based on preferences and team needs,etc.... either argument is fine to call either a tier two manager is nonsense and throws any of opinion out of the window
talk with sense not sentiments abeg
Klopp is a decent manager I said that earlier on but you dont classify a coach who started his managerial career in 2001 and has only 4 trophies to boost of in tier 1 when talking about coaches. Does ranieri winning League with Leicester or Di matteao winning the Champions league with Chelsea put them on the same level of Ferguson, Mourinho and Pep.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
Pep overhaul team to achieve epl trophy. Was that the initial argument? Klopp is better than pep seeing that the former has transformed more more average players to world class than the later. You calling klopp a tier 2 manager is what spack this argument and now you are bringing Di mateo.
The initial argument was Klopp being Pep's Daddy which is not supported by facts or achievement. Even Benitez who has done and achieved more than Klopp will be an insult talkless of the latter. What tier is Klopp ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

I have seen Pep manage teams with huge expectations and he has delivered but I can't say the same for Klopp who has only performed in certain Environment and clubs of smaller status. For my Club it will be Pep.
reverse could also be said about Pep..
Can he manage a team with lesser resources like arsenal,Atm or Napoli?
It's much easier to believe klopp can manage the real Madrids and Barcelonas than the case for pep.
Klopp big buys has been resounding success, the likes of van djik, allisson even Marco reus who was bought for over 20m or so was a big buy then for Dortmund...
What makes u think he can't replicate that feat for Madrid's and co....
Bayern literally are begging for him...was it beckanbeaur or rummenigge who came out and said klopp will be the dream...
Luis Suarez said he would have loved to play for klopp. so tell me why you think these so called big players won't run through brick walls for him...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Klopp is a decent manager I said that earlier on but you dont classify a coach who started his managerial career in 2001 and has only 4 trophies to boost of in tier 1 when talking about coaches. Does ranieri winning League with Leicester or Di matteao winning the Champions league with Chelsea put them on the same level of Ferguson, Mourinho and Pep.
context matters..
klopp had to work his way to the top..
while pep was literally placed on silver spoon from the get go
Look at the teams he's managed...
Dortmund,mainz, and now Liverpool.. Liverpool is the biggest team he's managed so far and they were in doldrums when he took over
do u expect these teams to win the biggest trophies year on year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
kendrick93:
reverse could also be said about Pep..
Can he manage a team with lesser resources like arsenal,Atm or Napoli?
It's much easier to believe klopp can manage the real Madrids and Barcelonas than the case for pep.
Klopp big buys has been resounding success, the likes of van djik, allisson even Marco reus who was bought for over 20m or so was a big buy then for Dortmund...
What makes u think he can't replicate that feat for Madrid's and co....
Bayern literally are begging for him...was it beckanbeaur or rummenigge who came out and said klopp will be the dream...
Luis Suarez said he would have loved to play for klopp. so tell me why you think these so called big players won't run through brick walls for him...
Rather it's much harder for klopp. And like I said before success at a smaller club does not necessarily transit when a coach moves to a bigger club. There are so many examples of coaches who started at smaller clubs,did brilliantly move to a bigger club and failed woo fully because the pressure to win instantly is massive. Klopp has coached at Liverpool and Dortmund clubs that gave him time...3 to 4 seasons to stamp his style of play,do you think he will get that at Barca or Madrid?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7666) (7667) (7668) (7669) (7670) (7671) (7672) ... (19345) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EmmanuelScott1(m), BlueAngel444, amodu(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.