Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7665) (7666) (7667) (7668) (7669) (7670) (7671) ... (19392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2019
cheesy

Fraudiola the money man. Next is to bring Messi.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Klopp finally won something at Liverpool after breaking transfer records not once but twice and suddenly gets compared to an all time great lol.

Do you want to compare how much Pep has spent vs how much Kopp has in their managerial careers?

Pep broke a number transfer records before he could win the league with City. Kyle Walker and Ederson didn’t come cheap. They were both the most expensive RBs and GKs at the time they were bought.

Klopp is Decent 2nd tier manager at best that can get a club on a small budget to perform above their expectations.
His titles with Dortmund were great achievements no doubt but he's not the first manager to win trophies with unfancied teams and won't be the last.

This is laughable.

The expectations and pressure that comes with managing Liverpool is 5x bigger than that of City. Pep is hardly on the hot spot and he’s got the best squad in the league by a mile- all bought with Arabian oyel money.

Klopp is a decent 2nd tier manager yet he’s achieved what your first tier fraud cannot.

When will Fraud Fraudiola win trophies with unfancied teams?

Give me a break.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Klopp finally won something at Liverpool after breaking transfer records not once but twice and suddenly gets compared to an all time great lol.
Klopp is Decent 2nd tier manager at best that can get a club on a small budget to perform above their expectations.
His titles with Dortmund were great achievements no doubt but he's not the first manager to win trophies with unfancied teams and won't be the last.
klopp the Overhyped daddy. Benitez was a better 'underdog' manager and he struggled massively at Madrid where you have to deal with massive egos and huge pressure to win every game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

You are contradicting yourself. Same you said he broke transfer record to win ucl same you is saying he is a tier two manager. For you to even call klopp a tier 2 manager shows you don’t know football. He didn’t just win titles with Dortmund he transformed most of the players to world class. His squad at Dortmund were hot in the transfer market then.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Do you want to compare how much Pep has spent vs how much Kopp has in their managerial careers?

Pep broke a number transfer records before he could win the league with City. Kyle Walker and Ederson didn’t come cheap. They were both the most expensive RBs and GKs at the time they were bought.

This is laughable.

The expectations and pressure that comes with managing Liverpool is 5x bigger than that of City. Pep is hardly on the hot spot and he’s got the best squad in the league by a mile- all bought with Arabian oyel money.

Klopp is a decent 2nd tier manager yet he’s achieved what your first tier fraud cannot.

When will Fraud Fraudiola win trophies with unfancied teams?

Give me a break.
Tell us klopp record and trophies won at Liverpool before he broke transfer record not once but twice?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Kimbeast:

Am not on Twitter and it was a united fan post on Reddit hence I added "Someone said".
Right. I just didn't want to place you in the same category as a certain someone here.

Bless up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
You are contradicting yourself. Same you said he broke transfer record to win ucl same you is saying he is a tier two manager. For you to even call klopp a tier 2 manager shows you don’t know football. He didn’t just win titles with Dortmund he transformed most of the players to world class. His squad at Dortmund were hot in the transfer market then.
4 trophies in 18yrs of coaching does not get you a tier1 status. I said he Is a tier two manager who broke transfer records to win the Champions league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Tell us klopp record and trophies won at Liverpool before he broke transfer record not once but twice?

You haven’t even addressed the points I raised nor countered them. And you’re asking me these questions? undecided

Is that this how to defend the “greatest manager of all time”?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Swissh:

klopp the Overhyped daddy. Benitez was a better 'underdog' manager and he struggled massively at Madrid where you have to deal with massive egos and huge pressure to win every game.
Klopp has not shown he can coach the biggest teams and Manage players with egos who have won all in football. Telling Messi/Ronaldo to run, press,Track back is different from the telling Mane/Salah.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Leyqute:

You haven’t even addressed the points I raised nor countered them. And you’re asking me these questions? undecided

Is that this how to defend the “greatest manager of all time”?
I never said Pep is the greatest manager of all time, Mourinho is my Favourite. You called pep a cheque book manager and klopp the savior of football who doesn't spend. So I am just curious to know his record and trophies he won at Liverpool before breaking transfer records not once but twice. Give me an answer then we proceed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

4 trophies in 18yrs of coaching does not get you a tier1 status. I said he Is a tier two manager who broke transfer records to win the Champions league.
So trophies make him tier two manager, not his coaching skills. Are you aware to be consistent in winning trophies you need a formidable team which pep have been enjoying since he came to limelight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Klopp has not shown he can coach the biggest teams and Manage players with egos who have won all in football. Telling Messi/Ronaldo to run, press,Track back is different from the telling Mane/Salah.
Are you aware Klopp has a great personality when it comes to player to coach relationship. Messi or cr7 will gladly run for klopp, seeing that klopp’s tactics is exciting and athletic which mostly cr7 would love to be part of.

Are you aware klopp has great personality than pep when it comes to coach to player relationship. So
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
So trophies make him tier two manager, not his coaching skills. Are you aware to be consistent in winning trophies you need a formidable team which pep have been enjoying since he came to limelight.
How do you determine a better coaching skills if it doesn't translate to winning trophies? If Ferguson didn't win trophies on a regularly basis will he be rated as highly as his? Klopp winning trophies once every 10 years with an underdog does not elevate his status from tier2 when compared to people who won trophies for over a decade consistently.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
Are you aware Klopp has a great personality when it comes to player to coach relationship. Messi or cr7 will gladly run for klopp, seeing that klopp’s tactics is exciting and athletic which mostly cr7 would love to be part of.

Are you aware klopp has great personality than pep when it comes to coach to player relationship. So
My point still stands. Klopp has not shown he can coach the biggest teams and Manage players with egos who have won all in football. Most Coaches have been successfully with lesser clubs and failed woo fully when giving the chance to manage a big club.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

I never said Pep is the greatest manager of all time, Mourinho is my Favourite. You called pep a cheque book manager and klopp the savior of football who doesn't spend. So I am just curious to know his record and trophies he won at Liverpool before breaking transfer records not once but twice. Give me an answer then we proceed.
Klopp came to average Liverpool, took them to Europa final, the next season signed Dijk from Southampton who was a gamble to many then and went on to ucl final and lost to Madrid, due to goalkeeper error and Salah injury. The following season he signed Allison and the rest was history. Whereas, pep overhaul man city team and did marque signings in so many positions before he can win Epl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

My point still stands. Klopp has not shown he can coach the biggest teams and Manage players with egos who have won all in football. Most Coaches have been successfully with lesser clubs and failed woo fully when giving the chance to manage a big club.
Which player with ego Pep don coach? Messi and the likes at Barca were quality players who were still hungry for success with no ego. Same pep was not able to coach egoistic players who have won it all, example Eto and Ibra. So what you are saying doesn’t have anything to do with been a great coach or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
Klopp came to average Liverpool, took them to Europa final, the next season signed Dijk from Southampton who was a gamble to many then and went on to ucl final and lost to Madrid, due to goalkeeper error and Salah injury. The following season he signed Allison and the rest was history. Whereas, pep overhaul man city team and did marque signings in so many positions before he can win Epl.
So in essence what you are saying is Klopp won nothing at Liverpool until he broke transfer record twice and without spending he would have won 0 Trophies. Am I correct?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

How do you determine a better coaching skills if it doesn't translate to winning trophies? If Ferguson didn't win trophies on a regularly basis will he be rated as highly as his? Klopp winning trophies once every 10 years with an underdog does not elevate his status from tier2 when compared to people who won trophies for over a decade consistently.
You are saying another thing Mr. Pep won those trophies as a result of the big clubs he has handle since he came to limelight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

So in essence what you are saying is Klopp won nothing at Liverpool until he broke transfer record twice and without spending he would have won 0 Trophies. Am I correct?
What I am saying in essence is that klopp didn’t need to overhaul a team before he won ucl or doesn’t need Messi to win ucl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
You are saying another thing Mr. Pep won those trophies as a result of the big clubs he has handle since he came to limelight.

Please answer my question regarding the post you quoted.
Melvyn11:

Am I correct

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
What I am saying in essence is that klopp didn’t need to overhaul a team before he won ucl or doesn’t need Messi to win ucl.
What you saying is not backed up by facts. Before klopp broke the transfer record twice he didn't win a spoon at Liverpool then after he did suddenly he won a trophy. So in essence if klopp had not spend he would still be trophyless..... correct?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

Please answer my question regarding the post you quoted.
Am I correct
As at last season, the most expensive lb and rb were in man city, whereas klopp brought Arnold and Robertson from nowhere. pep has broken transfer records too so what you are saying doesn’t hold water. Klopp didn’t overhaul Liverpool with marque signings to be winning local trophies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben post 82093469: What I am saying in essence is that klopp didn’t need to overhaul a team before he won ucl or doesn’t need Messi to win ucl.

grin grin

He even went to Argentina last season looking for the new Messi to sign.

Fraudiola without Messi in Europe, is like a generator without oil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
As at last season, the most expensive lb and rb were in man city, whereas klopp brought Arnold and Robertson from nowhere. pep has broken transfer records too so what you are saying doesn’t hold water. Klopp didn’t overhaul Liverpool with marque signings to be winning local trophies.
I didn't ask you for the most expensive left back or right back did I? It's a pretty simple statement in all you have typed we still go back to the same issue. what you are saying is Klopp won nothing at Liverpool until he broke transfer record twice and without spending he would have won 0 Trophies. Am I correct or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

What you saying is not backed up by facts. Before klopp broke the transfer record twice he didn't win a spoon at Liverpool then after he did suddenly he won a trophy. So in essence if klopp had not spend he would still be trophyless..... correct?
That was because Liverpool were having an average team. They were not even qualifying for ucl when klopp took over and were not an epl title contender either unlike man city who were ucl semi finalist and were epl contenders. Within the space of three seasons klopp transformed Liverpool. Give it to klopp already, haba. You love pep fine, you shouldn’t be allowing sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning, be logical please, you are a man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

I didn't ask you for the most expensive left back or right back did I? It's a pretty simple statement in all you have typed we still go back to the same issue. what you are saying is Klopp won nothing at Liverpool until he broke transfer record twice and without spending he would have won 0 Trophies. Am I correct or not.
Baba is dodging cheesy cheesy. Simple yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

He even went to Argentina last season looking for the new Messi to sign.

Fraudiola without Messi in Europe, is like a generator without oil.

I like pep tactics but he is overrated. Klopp is the real deal, that guy is just denying the fact due to sentiment. We should all learn to say the truth irrespective of the love we have for a particular coach or player. I don’t like mourhino’s tactics but the man is a great tactician because of what he has done with underdogs. Pep is a conformist and he is very good at it due to the club luxuries he has coached in his career, he is not a unique coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
That was because Liverpool were having an average team. They were not even qualifying for ucl when klopp took over and were not an epl title contender either unlike man city who were ucl semi finalist and were epl contenders. Within the space of three seasons klopp transformed Liverpool. Give it to klopp already, haba. You love pep fine, you shouldn’t be allowing sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning, be logical please, you are a man.
I really Hope it's not the Liverpool that nearly won the league under Rodgers and went to the Champions League you are talking about. You are just going up and down in cycles. What I asked is simply straight forward before klopp broke the transfer record twice did he win a spoon at Liverpool? Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

What is not fact in what I wrote? That pep have not won ucl without Messi or that he didn’t overhaul man city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Swissh:

Baba is dodging cheesy cheesy. Simple yes or no?
He knows what am looking for and he is just Acting Smart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2019
Melvyn11:

I really Hope it's not the Liverpool that nearly won the league under Rodgers and went to the Champions League you are talking about. You are just going up and down in cycles. What I asked is simply straight forward before klopp broke the transfer record twice did he win a spoon at Liverpool? Yes or No
I don’t need to say yes or no because the question you are asking doesn’t hold water. Pep broke transfer record as at last season so I don’t know how that have anything to do with the fact that pep overhauled man city and still winning local trophies, whereas, klopp did two marque signings, which most people here saw as gamble and it paid off, he went on to win ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
hensben:
What is not fact in what I wrote? That pep have not won ucl without Messi or that he didn’t overhaul man city.
The fact that klopp broke the transfer record twice to win the Champions league and if not would still be trophyless at Liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7665) (7666) (7667) (7668) (7669) (7670) (7671) ... (19392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), USAfall2024, chic2pimp(m), incredible70(m), Ijustwantto, BlueMann, Leyqute(m), PendragonVII, Shegzdave, Yustash001(m), andrewbaba44, Bluelines69 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.