Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10634889 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nihilist:

I can excuse you not watching Serie A but shey you no watch World Cup ni?

I am a very busy dude. Cannot keep up with everything and still be employed. I watched a few World Cup games of Columbia half-heartedly. Perhaps that's why I didn't catch his name. But I did see James Rodriguez. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nihilist:

I can excuse you not watching Serie A but shey you no watch World Cup ni?

Mehn....with what I saw during the world cup, he is surely an upgrade to the wingers(sola,sala,moses n marin) we have rite now. But, if dude is already 27(to be 28 this year). I am not so sure about buying him for that value especially when no be messi or Ronaldo him be. Aspa, adding 10mil to get Sterling, I no mind at all sha oooooooooo!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
nateevs:

I am a very busy dude. Cannot keep up with everything and still be employed. I watched a few World Cup games of Columbia half-heartedly. Perhaps that's why I didn't catch his name. But I did see James Rodriguez. grin grin

You won't have heard the last of it. Just wait till your next argument with your regular sparring partner. grin

Seriously though, this guy is just the kind of winger you've been crying out for...rapid on the flanks, very direct in attack, and disciplined enough to put in a shift in defence when need be.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
nateevs:

Word on the street is that he may be available for around 20 mill. That's reasonable.

Sterling in my opinion is still all hype. His end product is still questionable. His best ever season was with free scoring SAS and he only 6 of their combined 50+ League goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nihilist:

Word on the street is that he may be available for around 20 mill. That's reasonable.

Sterling in my opinion is still all hype. His end product is still questionable. His best ever season was with free scoring SAS and he only 6 of their combined 50+ League goals.

Cuadrado is good but Sterling shîts on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
diggz:

Mehn....with what I saw during the world cup, he is surely an upgrade to the wingers(sola,sala,moses n marin) we have rite now. But, if dude is already 27(to be 28 this year). I am not so sure about buying him for that value especially when no be messi or Ronaldo him be. Aspa, adding 10mil to get Sterling, I no mind at all sha oooooooooo!
he is going to be 27 this year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Cuadrado is good but Sterling shîts on him

Based on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nihilist:

Based on?

Isn't it glaring?
Even with age still on his side?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Isn't it glaring?
Even with age still on his side?

What exactly is glaring na? just say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tval:
he is going to be 27 this year.
That means he has at least 5 good years ahead. I've not heard of a winger who was still a threat at 35yrs and above.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
chelseabmw:
Only a slowpoke here will think mourinho actually went to Anfield for a win. We can NEVER play like this in an EPL game

I still think cech is a better goalkeeper than Courtois... tho Courtois helped us yesterday

Willan and sallah should be sold asap...Willian is a master of back pass

Fabregas is a good midfielder but he's too slow

As for Cahill, he should be rested for a month

Fillipe equals waste of money, betrand is 100% better than him

I believe we played like that yesterday in order for the players to save strength /power for Saturday's game, return leg against liverpool and mancity's game

3 games under 7days.....

I was satisfied with the draw yesterday
We dont have a saturday game bro, no epl games until 31st

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
bigkesh:
Coutouis just saved us today nd u guys ar yet blaming him.......... U guys ar nt making any reasonable sense, i wonder u reason............. Look at the fans that want youths to play more, so that u can kill them with this ur ever daft analysis............... If mourinho had sold d guy, u guys wnt stop mourning day nd night......... He was our best player today nd yet he z d victim, taking d obvious cahill nd matic blame..........' he should shout at cahill ' if cahill needs a young keeper to reset his brain, he might as well retire
One bottle for you brother, Don't mind them, they blame the same set of players after any bad game, they don't care who made a mistake or not, They whine about Youth Integration but never fails to blame a youth player for any mistake, they remind the coach of how the person playing the position previously is much better and we all want youth integration, just imagine if it was a Zouma and Nathan Ake that were backing off for that Liverpool goal, they would have been devoured right on this thread yesterday night but because they are the best guys, the favourites, everyone else takes the blame and not them.
On this same thread, you will see people whine about Ryan Bertrand, how he is better than 10 Felipe Luiz, trust me, if Jose had kept him and not buy a new Left back, they'll be the first person to call Jose a mad man for failing to buy a new LB once Bertrand has a bad game, the same Bertrand will be devoured by this same people.
Like you said, If a 29 year old defender needs a 23year old keeper to shout on him before he closes up a opponent, then something is wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
pamcode:
We dont have a saturday game bro, no epl games until 31st

The game against Bradford is when?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nihilist, na you be this abi na Nateevs? Thugs are not safe on London buses anymore. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-2r5i5c54A
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ibime:
Nihilist, na you be this abi na Nateevs? Thugs are not safe on London buses anymore. . . .

Bwahahahahahahaha. I laughed so hard when the guy flew through the window. grin grin grin grin

That man is brave o. Looked up the bus route, and it runs through the dirty south -Plumstead, Woolwich, Peckham, New Cross, Lambeth.

Roadmans from those endz no dey play and it could very easily have ended in tears.Maybe they don threaten the old man so tey, he went crazy. Well I moved out of London 2 years ago so it wasn't me. I think wonlasewonimi is from that area. Maybe it was him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ibime:

this is the funniest shyte i have seen.....

that naija man is a disgrace. he's lucky he wasn't beaten up by the yob. ok, he smoked on the bus, so what? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1282779938435860

Chelsea physio Billy McCulloch

This guy dey craze grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2015
This Juan Cuadrado Bello, abi na Yoruba man?

@ Nateevs, come on, nobody watches Italian football anymore, but you can't tell me his name has not been in the football dailies in the last year, and you never heard of him.

He was top assist maker with Toni Kroos in the World Cup FFS even if you didn't watch the World Cup properly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Nihilist:

That geezer is a nutcase
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Y sign cuadrado when u can get reus for d same price, or even less if u include schrulle................ Sometimes i wonder how we ar still top with willian, schrulle, salah, mikel and d switch(oscar), on nd off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Nihilist:

He was even spotted one time putting on Di matteo's jacket. The man nah comedian.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2015
chelseabmw:

The game against Bradford is when?
Oh it sat man forgotten fa cup matches also take place during weekends
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2015
pamcode:
Oh it sat man forgotten fa cup matches also take place during weekends

Ok bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Lolz the guy is something else.

Nihilist:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Nihilist:

Bwahahahahahahaha. I laughed so hard when the guy flew through the window. grin grin grin grin

That man is brave o. Looked up the bus route, and it runs through the dirty south -Plumstead, Woolwich, Peckham, New Cross, Lambeth.

Roadmans from those endz no dey play and it could very easily have ended in tears.Maybe they don threaten the old man so tey, he went crazy. Well I moved out of London 2 years ago so it wasn't me. I think wonlasewonimi is from that area. Maybe it was him.

Nah man. It wasn't me. That sounds like coogar and elampiro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
AirborneLacer:
56.3 per cent of Chelsea shirts were sold in London, Lagos is second!

Interesting finding I say.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2921301/Manchester-red-Liverpool-sell-shirts-Bristol-Merseyside-s-London-sales-popular-all.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
You sure say na Lagos nigeria ?
I hear say one day portugal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ibime:

Hehehe.

That is some proper Naija man standing up for what is right. grin
Would never have guessed that.

Last time I had a relative try this sh1t on a bus, he missed a knife stab by inches.
I have got a son mate, I ain't messing with those cretins. They get more coffee and PS games in prison than they do outside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
With Fiorentina, reportedly, having rejected an offer from Chelsea and with their coach rubbishing rumours the Columbian is leaving Italian football, it's now rumoured that Chelsea are turning their attentions to Douglas Costa.

Last I checked, we've already tabled a £16m bid for the 24-year-old.

For some reasons, I don't quite fancy this transfer, albeit the lad in talk is a great talent.

Douglas isn't a proven star. Personally, he's on thisame level with the likes of Thorgan and Piazon.

So why waste the cash on him now when we can actually use our products?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chelsea look set to finally sign Juan
Cuadrado after Fiorentina accepted
their £23million offer for the
Colombian.
The Blues have been in talks to sign
Cuadrado all week, with the player’s
agent even flying to London to try to
thrash out the switch.
Fiorentina had insisted earlier in the
day that the player, who has a
£26.8million release clause, wouldn’t
be sold – but reports now say they’ve
accepted a bid.
It’s claimed Chelsea have offered
£23million for the winger, and are now
hopeful that the deal will go through
quickly.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/22/chelsea-agree-23m-transfer-fee-to-sign-fiorentinas-juan-cuadrado-5032464/

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2015
discovered it didn't take a dime to setup the current Cambridge United squad.

the irony when you find out that a team worth more than 100 Million Euros couldn"t even score a goal against them grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
^^ The current Man Utd's side is a collection of expensive mediocres cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, nateevs(m), hensben(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.