Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699648 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) ... (19356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
A40:
Virtual is satanic my gee. One morafucka where we were drinking peppersoup and Bud. He won 90k rght behind us with 2k. Shebi he suppose japa. He stayed there till Virtual chopped his 90k back and he had to drop his phone. All this happened barely over an hour

Bwahahahahha, kuku kill me oooo grin grin grin grin grin

Betting ehn, once u are lucky enough to win, run as fast as your leg can carry you but na lie. Devil go still use you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Won't dey meet again at this group stage?
Are you expecting Hidden to do anything??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
SkimpleD:

In Ibo land, they call this Okwü nkasi obi.

grin

I no even know when dem score 3rd goal. grin

This is looking like a case of frying pan to fire for Eden o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chelseafan1:

I no even know when dem score 3rd goal. grin

This is looking like a case of frying pan to fire for Eden o
The matter just weak me. Eden just dey make person weak for am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
TalabiAudu:

If Hazard don't score (or even score all to comeback and WIN the game) I won't post here again
Byyyeee. Odabo. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chelsea fans out here. Please we should stop defending hazard. See what the snake said. Before the match

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Betting ehn, once u are lucky enough to win, run as fast as your leg can carry you but na lie. Devil go still use you. grin
I don't know why they never run. At least spend your winnings and stake with pittance.

I won't tell people not to gamble but just know when to Japa and don't over think it. People squander on other frivolous and unprofitable vices like materialistic women, club hopping, alcohol etc. I've lost a fair bit of money on stocks and I have a family friend who lost almost 90mil naira and caught stroke over legit business that went bad. Na only God fit help person at last

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chelseafan1:

The devil actually uses the winning, especially the 1st, to buy registration form for the person. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hazard tonight embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
airmark:

Horrific showing? Was he the one defending for Madrid in a preseason match? Madrid scored their first goal off a rebound from one of his incursons into the box. Horrific ko, holifield ni.
airmark nawa o. shey na preseason dem still dey play so??

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
I really wish Neymar played tonight so that we all can start echoing "When they met" like airmark.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Watch out for the 2nd half

Yes, we saw the disaster esque performance from Hazard. They even had to remove him for ordinary Vazquez.

It is a disgrace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hazard had a poor game today. He needs a little more time to adapt to the team.

I have full confidence that he will come good for Los Blancos.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Before Hazard's haters pillory him for this night's defeat, don't forget Madrid had 0 shot on target for the whole 90 minutes.

The whole team put up a lackluster performance, and Hazard wasn't an exception.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Unlimited22:
People shaa ehn.

Na so one Madrid fan for Facebook talk say Hazard na BBW grin

Laff wan kill me o grin grin

Come on guys, it's just preseason.
Abeg when this preseason go finish? I just wan know when season will start proper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Airmark what's the latest on Hazard vs PSG naw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wait. You people really expected a nigga with 4 goals from open play in 6 seasons of CL football to perform magic? Banter aside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Eden Hazard – 4 – Nothing he tried worked, and he didn’t really try all that much. Withdrawn with 20 minutes left despite Madrid trailing and Los Blancos got considerably better once he was gone.
Read more

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lana1:
Eden Hazard – 4 – Nothing he tried worked, and he didn’t really try all that much. Withdrawn with 20 minutes left despite Madrid trailing and Los Blancos got considerably better once he was gone.
Read more
Yea, Madrid got better when he was subbed off — they conceded a third goal when Hazard was on the sidelines.

So, how did the team get better?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
gensteejay:

Yea, Madrid got better when he was subbed off — they conceded a third goal when Hazard was on the sidelines.

So, how did the team get better?

You can forward any complaints u have to https://twitter.com/Squawka/

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lana1:
You can forward any complaints u have to https://twitter.com/Squawka/
You brought the information here to suit your agenda against Hazard and should be able to defend it.

It's clear your source has no atom of veracity, hence your attempt to prevaricate answering my question.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
gensteejay:

You brought the information here to suit your agenda against Hazard and should be able to defend it.

It's clear your source has no atom of veracity, hence your attempt to prevaricate answering my question.
If u want to have an aneurysm ontop Squawka ratings, then that's ur personal problem.
What did he do with the 70 mins he played on the pitch? 0 shots on target, 0 goals. Wouldn't expect any less from someone that went almost a calendar year without a singu goal or assist.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lana1:
If u want to have an aneurysm ontop Squawka ratings, then that's ur personal problem.
What did he do with the 70 mins he played on the pitch? 0 shots on target, 0 goals. Wouldn't expect any less from someone that went almost a calendar year without a singu goal or assist.
You had better focus on your Thursday night football and think about how your team will fare against Santana (or what is even their name?) tomorrow.

Scummies could be in for a shocker tomorrow. You never can tell.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
A40:
I don't know why they never run. At least spend your winnings and stake with pittance.

I won't tell people not to gamble but just know when to Japa and don't over think it. People squander on other frivolous and unprofitable vices like materialistic women, club hopping, alcohol etc. I've lost a fair bit of money on stocks and I have a family friend who lost almost 90mil naira and caught stroke over legit business that went bad. Na only God fit help person at last

Gbam! You've said it all. Know ehen to run. Enjoy ur winning and avoid staking large.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
chrisley024:
The devil actually uses the winning, especially the 1st, to buy registration form for the person. grin

Aptly put. cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
gensteejay:

You had better focus on your Thursday night football and think about how your team will fare against Santana, or what is even their name, tomorrow.

Scummies could be in for a shocker tomorrow. You never can tell.
Thursday night defending champions trolling Thursday night football especially as they might be back in it this season. Lul.

All of United, Chelsea and Madrid have the same number of goals scored in the UCL this season and United playing Ishana tomorrow won't change the scoreline of any of the Madrid or Chelsea games.

Carry ur L alone Gethsemane.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Biko, is Hazard still a Chelsea player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
A40:

You can't escape poverty with betting. That one is a given. I still blame it largely on the economy and unemployment. People dey hungry die. If you think I'm lying check any musicians mentions when they do their fake giveaways on Twitter

Don't rely on it as a source of income. However if you're not greedy and a principled person. Your losses will be minimal. The key is always to keep your losses at a minimum. Problem is you have the average Nigerian trying to win 1million with 200naira grin grin

I see it as any other vice that will ruin you if untamed.

On the nairaland betting thread, in the UCL last season or the one b4, a guy on the thread won 42m with 1k stake or thereabouts. He dashed a lot of people money. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chelsea sold a finished Courtois, an obese Hazard to Madrid and collected kovacic, sold Grandpa Cech and Luiz to arsenal and collected Giroud #scammers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) ... (19356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, reccy(m), Yustash001(m), monerozi5590, hensben(m), MonsterVerse(m), Bill8012(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.