Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588567 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
snrman:
If neymar does not perform they will call him names but now shepke fans are giving excuse for Hazard
1 said till modric and ramos are back
Another 1 said its only his 2nd game.
Una never see anything.
Am waiting for the usual mayb he performs against a small la liga team u go see them day gloat like goat for here.

CR7 was bought in his 20s as a Galactico, and scored in each of his first four league Fixtures and a Brace in his first UCL Appearance for the Club.

Bale also signed in his 20s scored on his Debut in the League Fixure and had an Assist in his first UCL Match for the Club. So I don't understand what some Dudes are saying to defend Hazard at 30s.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Cool. I hope it pans out that way cos e go pain if we allow that thing slide like that. The money too much.
Unfortunately the original gangster don die for Ireland. I for like make he spend small time for Kirikiri

Trust me, the Nigerian Directors of the company are all signing like Canaries according to that Channels report. They just stood aside and entered guilty plea to all of the charges, including on corrupting an LNG deal with Cross Rivers State similar to the one they did with Nigeria. Once the Director confess, the company is liable. Fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.

Naija only lost the case because we did not send representation. By the time their Nigerian directors finish the company in foreign court, any foreign court that does not favour Nigeria will lead to political standoff between that country and ours. Why should your legal judgement trump ours? Governments will have to get involved.

P&ID are already begging for negotiation. By the time their Nigerian directors finish singing under EFCC pressure, they will accept €50m sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
A 3-time consecutive UCL winner coach loses 1 UCL match in group stage and suddenly he is a tactical-less, vision-less coach who puts 11 players on the pitch and ask them to play football.

Worms are smarter than some of you guys here.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Don't mind the Dude.... He's a kinda that sees Hazard with huge Potentials at 30s.
grin cheesy cheesy

Madrid fans just dey give am time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Victornezzar:

grin cheesy cheesy

Madrid fans just dey give am time

grin

No be Madrid Fans we know?! LMAO! Hazard would drop Lines like Oladips soon like;

The Day I signed for Madrid, I wish there was an Eclipse.
Would have been at Home seeing Movies on Netflix.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ibime:

Naija will need to prove Yaradua was incapacitated to sign that contract.

First you have to convict them for fraud locally to establish their nature as fraudsters, casting reasonable doubt on how they got that signature.

It has been established that Yar Adua didn’t sign the contract because
1. He was in coma when the contract was signed
2. The contract didn’t pass through FEC for approval.
3. Attorney General claimed he didn’t see any contract papers..

The funny thing is that it was Alfa Belgore (Former Chief Justice of Nigeria) that provided legal consultancy for P&ID that they used against Nigeria during the arbitration process. Funny how a former Chief Justice will sabotage his country because of $50,000.

Since 2 of their directors have pleaded guilty for fraud, I’m sure the FG lawyers will use it during the appeal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
.. ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
larride:

I think they want to establish a case of fraud against them here in Nigeria first. An appeal has been filed in the US already.

Ok. They should not stop there. There are people who deserve to end behind bars in this case, and I am talking about Nigerians.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

Ok. They should not stop there. There are people who deserve to end behind bars in this case, and I am talking about Nigerians.

Yes. Alfa Belgore should be tried for treason. angry

Imagine after collecting 2.8 billion Naira severance package, man still went ahead to provide legal services against the country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper4real(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Highlight of Hazards game yesterday

grin. Abeg you fit share am for WhatsApp?
Contact dey Sig
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
airmark:

Modric, despite the fact that he is aging, was hugely missed in that middle. Marcelo's offensive runs were missed also. You are right.

You have a way of seeing things from the tactical aspect of the game. Kudos bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin

See them deceiving themselves. LMAO

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
afrodoc2:
grin

See them deceiving themselves. LMAO
You know Modric and Marcelo would have prevented him from drimbling himself and falling down

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Felt like breaking hazard's head through the TV. Them forbid am to take shot or try new thing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

So they can carry him along like a handbag

For many years we heard stories of how Hazard needs to go to a big club to shine in the CL. First big game he dey tackle himself

Same way they carried all ya favourites players too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
popizaino:
Same way they carried all ya favourites players too.

Who carried Ronaldo at Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
popizaino:

Felt like breaking hazard's head through the TV. Them forbid am to take shot or try new thing?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Holy moly grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

You know Modric and Marcelo would have prevented him from drimbling himself and falling down

This reminds me of the Torres debate when Coogar, Nateevs and others used create a new excuse for his failings every day. Blaming everybody in London apart from Torres himself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who carried Ronaldo at Madrid?

I'm not arguing Ronaldo/Messi with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

This reminds me of the Torres debate when Coogar, Nateevs and others used create a new excuse for his failings every day. Blaming everybody in London apart from Torres himself.

Hazard first came and blamed Torres, Later Torres left they blamed Mourinho's tactics, Mourinho left they blamed Costa, later blamed Conte, Conte left they blamed Morata, Morata left they blamed Giroud, They told us once he gets to Madrid he will start scoring.

He is in Madrid they are blaming the absence of Modric and Marcelo

If Madrid had won without Hazard contributing anything in goals assists, shots on target and chance created like he did vs Brazil and France at the world cup. They will say his bumbum inspired the team

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Shakushaku at the highest level. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard first came and blamed Torres, Later Torres left they blamed Mourinho's tactics, Mourinho left they blamed Costa, later blamed Conte, Conte left they blamed Morata, Morata left they blamed Giroud, They told us once he gets to Madrid he will start scoring.

If Madrid had won without Hazard contributing anything in goals assists, shots on target and chance created like he did vs Brazil and France at the world cup. They will say his bumbum inspired the team
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
HewlettPackard:
A 3-time consecutive UCL winner coach loses 1 UCL match in group stage and suddenly he is a tactical-less, vision-less coach who puts 11 players on the pitch and ask them to play football.

Worms are smarter than some of you guys here.
i did not start calling him a fraud today.
You can ask
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afz9095(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
afrodoc2:

his vision on the field is at the level of his ambition.

Goodness Gracious Me!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

The funniest was the muscular injury excuse. The same people who refused to accept that Neymar had just returned from a worse injury during the world cup.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Afz9095:
lipsrsealed

I read somewhere that in France Hazard is called "Bedaine Hazard".

Who understands French or can google it

When I googled this was the first post that came out and the guy moves like Hazard

https://twitter.com/scipionista/status/1156571697346224131?lang=en
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
popizaino:
You have a way of seeing things from the tactical aspect of the game. Kudos bro.
Player rating

Yet his fans blamed the teammates who scored better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amodu(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.