Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697347 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) (7724) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Why be say immediately PSG brought in Herrera, Madrid subbed out Hazard

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2019
grin

Hazard went scoreless in a champions league match. In other news water is wet.
Las las, Hazard go everly disappoint his fans like Amaka.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Skimple your attention is needed.

Somebody needs to pray for Airmark. Van dijk and Hazard dropping disaster-class back to back.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lol.

Bringing on Herrera while Hazard was still on the pitch giving a shambolic display was just totally unjust.

Thank God Hazard was subbed off. It would have given him psychological trauma.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2019
SkimpleD:
This Madrid team just gives credence to Kimbeast’s argument that coaches can have a world class team and lack the technical know-how to make them successful.

Just look at.
wink wink wink. Exactly skimple you can have all the world class players but without a balance you can't win anything.
Madrid had no structure in their team play and Unless some drastic tactical invention, they will be doomed against any decent midfield. Yesterday Veratti did what kroos does with 100% more intensity and attentiveness and gueye like I said before is kante 2.0 a blessing to any club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:50am On Sep 19, 2019
nateevs:
FBS and poor decisions.
lateef and uselessness.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:47am On Sep 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:39am On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
who can help with the gif of the Hazard twerking and fall
Lana1 is your an for al things .gif
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:40am On Sep 19, 2019
obainojazz:
How can it be hard to say cheesy
You dey mind am?
De comot im tongue?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:44am On Sep 19, 2019
gensteejay:
Before Hazard's haters pillory him for this night's defeat, don't forget Madrid had 0 shot on target for the whole 90 minutes.

The whole team put up a lackluster performance, and Hazard wasn't an exception.
Weak attempt at trying to absolve a £130milion purchase.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Swissh:
Skimple your attention is needed.

Somebody needs to pray for Airmark. Van dijk and Hazard dropping disaster-class back to back.

Citadel of olodo grooming muppets to take over from him.

I've said it before. NUC suppose use padlock and heavy chain tie that mumu and him disciples like TalabiMumu and drop them at the bottom of the lagoon

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:00am On Sep 19, 2019
My boy doing his thing at the Muson Center Lagos. Kindly show your support by attending this event. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
They hazard told them to grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Lana1:
airmark nawa o. shey na preseason dem still dey play so??

Wasn't expecting much from him after his muscular injury. Meanwhile, don't disappear when Hazard later peaks as usual.

This was exactly what apari and Co did when VVD joined Liverpool. His eyes turned red when VVD destroyed him on his home soil.

Yours May be different because Madrid won't come to Europa league to destroy man utd. Like Seyi, you are safe for now.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2019
TLona1:
Airmark what's the latest on Hazard vs PSG naw?

His team was beaten away in a ucl group match.

I hope he bounces back from injury to inflict pain on your team in laliga.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2019
airmark:

His team was beaten away in a ucl group match.

I hope he bounces back from injury to inflict pain on your team in laliga.

You will hope forever and ever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Kimbeast:

wink wink wink. Exactly skimple you can have all the world class players but without a balance you can't win anything.
Madrid had no structure in their team play and Unless some drastic tactical invention, they will be doomed against any decent midfield. Yesterday Veratti did what kroos does with 100% more intensity and attentiveness and gueye like I said before is kante 2.0 a blessing to any club.
Expecting a tactical invention from Zidane is like waiting for Hazard to win the balon d'or.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Lana1:
I really wish Neymar played tonight so that we all can start echoing "When they met" like airmark.

You are the one bringing Hazard issue on this thread, later you would be asking Chelsea fans to tell us not to discuss him here.

What time is your team playing Santana fc in europa today?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2019
TLona1:

You will hope forever and ever.

A month is enough to get him back in shape and destroy your mumu defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Kimbeast:

That defensive organization from PSG made me cry, not since Mourinho I have seen us defend like that, Gueye and Veratti and even Marquinhos bossed us, that is how a midfield is supposed to protect its defense and supplement the attack, we had no game plan whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Melvyn11:

That defensive organization from PSG made me cry, not since Mourinho I have seen us defend like that, Gueye and Veratti and even Marquinhos bossed us, that is how a midfield is supposed to protect its defense and supplement the attack, we had no game plan whatsoever.

You guys had no midfield. PSG dominated it and overran it.

You could have any players in the world, but if you put them in the system Zidane did yesterday, they would struggle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Kimbeast:

You could have any players in the world, but if you put them in the system Zidane did yesterday, they would struggle.

James Rodriguez needs to get back to the gym angry

Dude s soft as bread undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Kimbeast:

This is the gospel. Preach it man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Swissh:

Expecting a tactical invention from Zidane is like waiting for Hazard to win the balon d'or.
Why you no just wan get sense? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Swissh:

Just like peperito grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2019
If antecedents are anything to go by, I wouldn't bother much about hazards display at this stage. Dude has always been a slow starter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
larride:

Just like peperito grin
Hazard and pepe are both in the same bracket when it comes to winning the balon d'or.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Grundig:
If antecedents are anything to go by, I wouldn't bother much about hazards display at this stage. Dude has always been a slow starter.

This is Madrid where the newspapers Marca and co lead on football and is daily topic for conversation all over Spain. If you don't start well after a big transfer, they can finish you. They are like your village people.

This is not England where Chelsea would be ignored most of the season while they focus on the league leaders. The amount of scrutiny he would come under from these papers could make fans write him off and give him a long slope to climb.

He should have known this during his holidays and come back fit instead of eating Amala and Ewedu every day. No 2 months bedding in period here mate. His protector Zidane may be gone before he is even in good condition. Zidane can even ditch him for political reasons at any time if his play affects Zidanes reputation, standing and perception of the fans and board.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2019
SkimpleD:
Why you no just wan get sense? grin grin
Did I lie skimple? Both of them are impossible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Swissh:

Very true. Zidane is just good for his man management skills. Zidane is not a tactical coach. He should leave my club biko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Grundig:
What excuses wont we see in here for that dude?

He cost £130million. And you're talking about slow start.

Anyway it's not hard to see airfart's olodo graduates of his room and parlor citadel typing trash on cyberspace

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2019
hoopLA:

What excuses wont we see in here for that dude?

He cost £130million. And you're talking about slow start.

Anyway it's not hard to see airfart's olodo graduates of his room and parlor citadel typing trash on cyberspace

Lol Ibime has been the only that has been completely fair and balanced here, although Skimple and Unlimited have started seeing the light slowly.

The temerity to compare that ambitionless twerker to his seniors.
You get the dream move to Madrid that you wanted all your life and you turn up overweight.

1) This is your dream move. You should be on your best behavior and try all you can to make it work.

2) It is Real Madrid. The people there expect excellence ALL THE TIME. They booed Raul, Ronaldo etc, but you still turn up looking like Michelin man.

3) You are essentially replacing Cristiano Ronaldo, but you couldn’t bother to put the work in.

The guy has little ambition, and his vision on the field is at the level of his ambition.
Body balance, dribbling, acceleration, twerking he has in abundance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) (7724) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.