Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10631004 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7960) (7961) (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) (7966) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Zouma Rudiger vs big team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2019
Ibime:

Chris is 4th choice now.

Rudiger still trumps Zouma for now.

Zouma can be used for those games when we.need.him to man mark giant strikers like Wesley, Joelington and Haller.
may be zouma and rudiger

Fikayo has been great so far but I have this feeling that he will make one mistake soon that will cost us 3 points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2019
Leyqute:

You coupdnt beat Leicester at Stamford bridge and you lost to Liverpool too. Yet you get mouth against club wey beat Leicester, didn’t lose to Liverpool and flogged you twice this season already. And it isn’t even November yet.

By January you go know what’s up, sha remember the road that will lead you home. Bode Thomos.

Greetings Sir.

Continue talking. Abi dem Bourne your Mouth?

[img]https://media1./images/3efef2ba590a91ba8e9284f64b8f1db1/tenor.gif?itemid=15437894[/img]

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Sheffield United have kept more clean sheets (5), conceded fewer goals (cool in the Premier League this season. No team has a better record.

Underrated team.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2019
BikeMan:
donjazet, Lampard boys are still two points behind City, what do you have to say?

As I've said before, it's a good thing we are winning the small teams and I'm happy about it.
My focus has been primarily on the style of our play and the development of personnel and that is where Lampard is excelling tremendously.
Every player is brimming with confidence and it's a joy to behold.

However, it must be said that the defense is a huge cause of concern, we have lost our leads severally this season and that nearly happened again yesterday. I'm noticing a trend of overconfidence in front of our goal post, these defenders need to start clearing the ball away especially in the late stages of the game, not gifting opponents free chances.

Also, we can only truly judge where we are as a team by our results against the top teams, while winning the small teams is good for team morale, winning the big teams will indicate our readiness for the big stages. We are yet to win big teams at the moment and that's a concern.

Anyways, so far so good, this team fills one with hope and I hope we beat Ajax on Tuesday so we know we have one foot into the round of 16.
#KTBBFH

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

When a fraud is your league back to back defending champion that league sef na fraud
Burn!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LUGER(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2019
ibime I just found 9 of your songs.So cool man.You biggest fan! https://archive.org/details/iuma-spitzofrenik

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolu96(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Ibime:
Kovacic right now is untouchable in that midfield. Kante should wait his turn.

I agree but Kante is still needed for rotational purposes. Kovacic and Jorginhi have played every match since. Yesterday, Kovacic looked tired, also Jorginho is suspended for next weekend so kante is still needed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolu96(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Against top team, all trio of Kante, Kovacic and Jorginho should be used. Mount should drop to the bench.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LUGER(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2019
https://forums.africanhiphop.com/viewtopic.php?t=9079 another one

ibime is crazy

Ya girls name is JULIA, YES?/ You TRULY ARE BLESSED/
But u ain’t got ‘monopoly’ on her BEAUTIFUL BREASTS…...it’s ‘COMMUNITY CHEST’!!/
And niggas is 'free parking' on her BOOTY FOR SEX/

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2019
LUGER:
ibime I just found 9 of your songs.So cool man.You biggest fan! https://archive.org/details/iuma-spitzofrenik

That ain't me bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ibime:

That ain't me bro
writes like you though.

#OleOut
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LUGER(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ibime:

That ain't me bro
but in one of the tracks,someone made mention of Kaligraf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
donjazet:

As I've said before, it's a good thing we are winning the small teams and I'm happy about it.
My focus has been primarily on the style of our play and the development of personnel and that is where Lampard is excelling tremendously.
Every player is brimming with confidence and it's a joy to behold.

However, it must be said that the defense is a huge cause of concern, we have lost our leads severally this season and that nearly happened again yesterday. I'm noticing a trend of overconfidence in front of our goal post, these defenders need to start clearing the ball away especially in the late stages of the game, not gifting opponents free chances.

Also, we can only truly judge where we are as a team by our results against the top teams, while winning the small teams is good for team morale, winning the big teams will indicate our readiness for the big stages. We are yet to win big teams at the moment and that's a concern.

Anyways, so far so good, this team fills one with hope and I hope we beat Ajax on Tuesday so we know we have one foot into the round of 16.
#KTBBFH
Is it beating big teams that would qualify you for Champions league? The teams you want to beat, are they not far better than you?

We have lost to Liverpool at the Anfield, if we were more serious, we could have drawn or probably won that match.

Which big team have we played again? Leceister? We were stupid to draw that game. The Yoonited game was at the beginning of the season; a learning phase for Lampard.

The Wolves that people struggle with, we put 5 goals past them. Ajax that has not lost at home, we won them there keeping a cleansheet.

This team is still growing but they're already 2 points behind City. Better days ahead mhen, forget that Yoonited loss, that was not Lampard's team

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Griffon:
Zouma has been solid for us these past few weeks. So integral to the team now.

I opined this last night, hoping to see what the stats will read after the game. Here you have it folks.

Question is, If you were Lampard, would you stick to the partnership of Kurt and Tomori which is already looking promising or would you rather replace one with the soon-to-be-fit and more experienced Rudiger?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
LUGER:

Omo...Na wetin I dey bump today. Really miss 90s Hip Hop. Tired of these pink haired skinny leg jean niqqas acting up nowadays.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
LUGER:

but in one of the tracks,someone made mention of Kaligraf

I don't know any Kaligraf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Griffon:

I opined this last night, hoping to see what the stats will read after the game. Here you have it folks.

Question is, If you were Lampard, would you stick to the partnership of Kurt and Tomori which is already looking promising or would you rather replace one with the soon-to-be-fit and more experienced Rudiger?

Bro there's so much competition in the team, guys don even dey suggest bench for general kante when he returns, that's to tell you every man gat to fight relentlessly for his spot. Alonso was instantly relegated to the bench for a half fit Emerson. No time for nonsense.

If Zouma wants to be a starter, he needs to be better than at least 3 of our 5 CBs, same for Rudiger. Willian is still owning that RWF because no one is able to do what he does there for now, else him and Pedro for dey discuss latina booties for bench.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Leicester is just so Sturbborn angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mumu Crystal Palace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
abeg make crystal palace behave wen we meet dem on d 9th ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
BikeMan:
This guy, must you type? Be like Sodick and stop defending your perennial failure of a club grin grin
How i wish I can illustrate enough how much I don't give a flying fucckkk about your opinion of my club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
kushercain:

You better withdraw this statement
For your own good avoid me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Swissh:

How i wish I can illustrate enough how much I don't give a flying fucckkk about your opinion of my club.

Keep.on wishing cos u can't illustrate shit cos of the number of capital L's u've been handed by ur Club, ur Captain, ur defence, ur Coach and ur favorite spice and even ur fellow Assnal fans.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Son don kill person pikin.

Horrible injury shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
ManBeast:

Horrible injury shocked
God forgive me when I saw have red card,my mind already concluded it was aurier grin

I was right it's fvcking aurier, spurs won't appeal.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
ManBeast:

Horrible injury shocked
it was a mistake thoor

Gomez night don reach for afternoon embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bad injury for Gomes.

Good result for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
son out
kane out
loss of form.

i hope we play this totteham soon before they get their shit together grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Whatever happened to football? Or is their a different dimension to mental coaching now?

Back in the days, a team would get a red, grind out the game, in some cases even score more.

Now, 9 out of 10 teams that gets red carded would either draw or lose

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
son out
kane out
loss of form.

i hope we play this totteham soon before they get their shit together grin
The way scummies United keep on flogging you in their worst form undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
The way scummies United keep on flogging you in their worst form undecided
lucky win angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7960) (7961) (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) (7966) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), ouzo1(m), AdisaOwala, ForValour and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.