Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10654869 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2019
obainojazz:
Let it happen first grin
We will drag Dayo everywhere

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2019
I don't know why this abominable apari Pep will not keep Sadio Mané out of his mouth.

At least you knew where you stood with Mourinho unlike this chameleon Pep

He has a notorious diver like Sterling in his squad so I'm wondering why he is not directing his critique to Sterling

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

My club does not take defensive minded coaches
how many of u bookmarked this, just in case grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
A40:
I don't know why this abominable apari Pep will not keep Sadio Mané out of his mouth.

At least you knew where you stood with Mourinho unlike this chameleon Pep

He has a notorious diver like Sterling in his squad so I'm wondering why he is not directing his critique to Sterling

grin
Apari will always pari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
BlueAngel444:

how many of u bookmarked this, just in case grin

You are wasting your time grin

See below

raumdeuter:

Anybody my team signs is welcome whether I like him or not

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I think Gomes was just unfortunate. He was obviously challenged by Son, but it was his eventual collision with Aurier that caused the leg break.

Son's tackle is normal professional challenge with no maliciou intent. I doubt if Gomes would've suffered a leg break if Aurier had stayed out of his path.
Aurier is accident/calamity waiting to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Klopp murdered the apari bald master grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
seankafor:

11 games and Pep is wetting his pants.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Back to back champion

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Back to back champion
Something Mourinho has not done before? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Back to back champion

JM did it, SAF did it, nothing new or special about the billion spender doing it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
BikeMan:
“Back to back while breaking total points gathered”

Wait for it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
HewlettPackard:

JM did it, SAF did it, nothing new or special about the billion spender doing it.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Airmark

I hear Madrid want to offer 70m plus Bale for Sterling. They want to replace Hazard with Sterling few months after buying your zanku dancer. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
BikeMan:
HewlettPackard:

Which of SAF and Mourinho made 100points or 98points while doing it?

Pep did it breaking records of goals scored, most wins and only 100point season ever in the league

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
SkimpleD:

“Back to back while breaking total points gathered”

Wait for it grin

You sef know already

Highest point ever
Second highest point ever
Highest number of goals scored
Most wins

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
HewlettPackard:

JM and Faggotson were high spenders yet didnt make 100points in the league or score over 105 goals

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kante is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which of SAF and Mourinho made 100points or 98points while doing it?

Pep did it breaking records of goals scored, most wins and only 100point season ever in the league

Records are made and broken, no biggie over few made by Pep, could even be broken this season.

Arsenal once won the league unbeaten. That golden trophy would remain in their cabinet till the end of time, I'll take that over Pep 100points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

You sef know already

Highest point ever
Second highest point ever
Highest number of goals scored
Most wins

This is why I never take arguments here seriously.

It is now about Golden Trophy and money spent.

When he wins UCL, it will be why did he not win his first season. Or that Ancellotti has won with a different club.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
seankafor:

What you quoted is murdered?

Shekpites will never disappoint.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Lol. Journalists asked him a question. He answered. You guys want Klopp to win by all means which is why you are nervous.

Pep is playing respectable mind games. Just the way every coach after playing City will claim they make tactical fouls without getting booked. And before long, even simple fouls by City will attract yellow cards. Pep is doing same. That way, refs will be hesitant to give Mane a penalty if he falls. Nothing about wetting anybody.

By game 30 City would have already been ahead of Liverpool to the point that you will offer to pay me my money in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
larride:
Airmark

I hear Madrid want to offer 70m plus Bale for Sterling. They want to replace Hazard with Sterling few months after buying your zanku dancer. shocked

Let's assume the info is true, so offering Bale + money for Sterling = replacing Hazard. grin You deserve the sorrow your Ole coach is serving you in epl.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Eruditor:

This is why I never take arguments here seriously.

It is now about Golden Trophy and money spent.

When he wins UCL, it will be why did he not win his first season. Or that Ancellotti has won with a different club.

Fraudiola doesn't win UCL this season, you game?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
larride:
Airmark

Lol I'm hoping Hazard does not wind up a bigger bust than Thomas Lemar at Atletico but at least with Lemar some of us saw it coming.

They said Hidden Shakushaku would destroy the farmer defenders in La Liga. We are still waiting

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Eruditor:

Lol. Journalists asked him a question. He answered. You guys want Klopp to win by all means which is why you are nervous.

Pep is playing respectable mind games. Just the way every coach after playing City will claim they make tactical fouls without getting booked. And before long, even simple fouls by City will attract yellow cards. Pep is doing same. That way, refs will be hesitant to give Mane a penalty if he falls. Nothing about wetting anybody.

By game 30 City would have already been ahead of Liverpool to the point that you will offer to pay me my money in advance.

where have you been my man? Deputy Superintendent Apari sports.

If you want my money, win the league this season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
A40:
Lol I'm hoping Hazard does not wind up a bigger bust than Thomas Lemar at Atletico but at least with Lemar some of us saw it coming.

They said Hidden Shakushaku would destroy the farmer defenders in La Liga. We are still waiting

cheesy cheesy

How are you preparing for Mourinho?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Kante is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

such good news at such a time when Ginho won't be available for our epl weekend game against palace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy
How are you preparing for Mourinho?
what if na Wenger go manage them
A40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
A40:

Thomas Lemar?? what happened to their new wonder kid, the one bought to replace greizmann

(1) (2) (3) ... (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.