Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,902 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703601 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8108) (8109) (8110) (8111) (8112) (8113) (8114) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

City beat you last week
City picked a point away

Who the thing pain?

Na u e pain cos na u dey rant grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
eph12:

He's probably waiting for his supreme leader at the citadel to post, so he can quote and misyarn again. Such a phucking disgrace

A low down dirty shame. Where are the shekpites let's come out and party.

Smh. They are all shook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Answer this has to be our best xi for now but when rlc is fit he will replace callum

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saRt2Vhrvxc

5 o clock in the morning where you gonna be?

On Chelsea thread
dayum

my jam back in the day cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep was rising to the challenge posed to him by EPL fans, come and prove yourself in the EPL. Back to back win

Can we now say you overrated him, since he couldn't win the ucl, which you bragged about? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter : Fraudiola is overrated. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shekpites, come out and play.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMbELEUfmIA

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
AmoryBlacq:
14 guests!

Small thing, you all will just log out!

Na lose we lose, we nor kill person!
grin grin
I'm sure airmark and Nihilist dey part of those 14.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Na u e pain cos na u dey rant grin

0 point in the last 2 EPL games
Chelsea is a disgrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

0 point in the last 2 EPL games
Chelsea is a disgrace
you are currently getting raped at home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
airmark:

Can we now say you overrated him, since he couldn't win the ucl, which you bragged about? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter : Fraudiola is overrated. grin

He came to answer the challenge you posed.

He has won the CL twice already that was why they challenged him to come prove himself in the EPL
And he has disgraced the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
you are currently getting raped at home.

We won last week and midweek

Can your team say the same?

I don't even want us to win before our management fall into the OGS trap and make a caretaker coach permanent manager because of some good results

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin
I'm sure airmark and Nihilist dey part of those 14.

Good. Nihilist loves hip hop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVnoNpncfh0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Don't mind them one ediot was even happy he was injured, they don't appreciate what they have until they lose it
You that didn't appreciate Emery till you have lost him now. Gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
afrodoc2:

Good. Nihilist loves hip hop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVnoNpncfh0
This is the jammm

Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

We won last week and midweek

Can your team say the same?

I don't even want us to win before our management fall into the OGS trap and make a caretaker coach permanent manager because of some good results
all that na history.

you are currently getting raped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lana1:
woman pls hold ur L.

We are here for the parteee. Not the shalaye
Oga,Ten (10) Ten
Tomorrow get belle ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
all that na history.
you are currently getting raped.

We have answered you and levelled

So now tell us why your team hasnt won in the last 3 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

the they chook you another one doggy style cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
donjazet:
Bikeman, this is the I TOLD YOU SO moment.
When an experienced fan says something, you listen.

I told you to be patient till this festive period and fixtures before assessing the team correctly.

This is not the 1st or 2nd time, the team goes on a winning run before a costly slump.
The teams winning run blinded you to its limitations thus exposing your football analytic ineptitude and inexeperince.

Just forget about any title challenge or UCL run and hope for a top four finish.
It will be a miracle/anomaly for Lampard and these boys to win anything.

Finally, you showed your true colours chameleon. We know you've been praying so hard for Chelsea to lose.

So we lost against City and Westham and we've slumped? LMAO!

And who said Chelsea is contending for the UCL or the PL. All we've been saying is that they've performed far more than we expected but you wanted us to be sad and hope for a slump.

GTFOH fake fan!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Play me Black robb wow

Not exactly in our time frame but for your listening pleasure.

Cresswell deleted Reece Jones like Whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC5LzftfcjI

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

He came to answer the challenge you posed.

He has won the CL twice already that was why they challenged him to come prove himself in the EPL
And he has disgraced the league

Where's the ucl you told me about?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
TLona1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc
Pass the dutchie pon the left hand side, pass the dutchie pon the left hand side itta go burn

Gimme the riddim make me jump and prance
Gimme the riddim make me rock inna the dance

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ibime:
Someone said "all Abraham does is score goals"
We could do with a goal or two today.

Oh we heard more than that. We heard that it is the system that enables him. And specifically, any zombie that fills in that position will score 'goals'.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
airmark:

Where's the ucl you told me about?

Pep only came to answer the challenge given to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
BikeMan:
Finally, you showed your true colours chameleon. We know you've been praying so hard for Chelsea to lose.

So we lost against City and Westham and we've slumped? LMAO!

And who said Chelsea is contending for the UCL or the PL. All we've been saying is that they've performed far more than we expected but you wanted us to be sad and hope for a slump.

GTFOH fake fan!

grin

Easy Man....! E pain dis one too much!
LMAO!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ibime:
Someone said "all Abraham does is score goals"

We could do with a goal or two today.

nateevs:

Oh we heard more than that. We heard that it is the system that enables him. And specifically, any zombie that fills in that position will score 'goals'.

If I be Dibia, I for do am make Tammy dey out for 3months so that the zombies in the position will score

Shebi Tammy no dey do anything

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8108) (8109) (8110) (8111) (8112) (8113) (8114) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Kundistrict(m), andrewbaba44, swiz123(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.