Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10633306 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8110) (8111) (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
This group F is crazy.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

In the CL under Kovac or under Flick we have won all our games

Tell us about your teams CL journey this season so far
tell us about the last 5 league games of kovac mr history

tell us what it feels like to be raped by 10 farmers at home?
must be really devastating cheesy

we need to report to Polizei cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Of our last 3 matches we won 2

Tell us about your team of paralympians

Kip kwayet Ogbeni! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
donjazet:

You cannot use only one match to judge a player, after all, Tammy has been very disappointing in our Champions League campaign and the big games overall this season

Please, please, stop saying Tammy has been disappointing in big games and UCL games. This is the most disingenuous statement uttered in here this season.

For goodness sake, what exactly did anyone expect from Tammy this season? Not even us, ardent supporters of Tammy thought by now, he would have scored 5 goals, let alone 11. So he's not scored against any big team...so phucking what? Is this what you expected at the start of the season? So where is this disappointing feeling coming from?

The truth is no one expected Chelsea to have a successful season....and by extension, no one expected Tammy to be leading the line, carrying the heavy expectations of goal creation, so much, that he's suddenly become disappointing. He's 22 for phuck's sake. He's 22 as in 2 months ago, he was 21. How many 21 year olds are leading goal scorers for their teams, really?

The truth is, Chelsea is over-performing so far......and by extension Tammy has surpassed any expectation had of him at the start of the season.

So no, Tammy has not been disappointing, neither has Chelsea overall.

No single Chelsea fan predicted a top four tussle, winning streak, or any of our players competing for top scorers in the league.

You guys need to chill.... Understand that our young players are very young but putting in a serious shift and over performing so far; appreciate that despite not having spent a single pound on new players, and hiring what was considered a rookie manager, we are now in a position where some of us can start to consider our performance, or some of our players, 'disappointing'.

Perspective please.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
donjazet:

You cannot use only one match to judge a player, after all, Tammy has been very disappointing in our Champions League campaign and the big games overall this season.

Giroud has been very productive for France this season and rightly deserves a run in our team. That he did not turn up today does not mean he wouldn't perform better subsequently, but he needs a run in the team and to know the manager trusts him so he could perform better for us, especially in this tight fixture period where we would expect healthy competition between the strikers for them to perform optimally.

Tammy very disappointing in Ucl with 2goals? If only you maintained this same energy during moratas time. Leave Tammy alone oga! You've got no point...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
nateevs:
Please, please, stop saying Tammy has been disappointing in big games and UCL games. This is the most disingenuous statement uttered in here this season.

For goodness sake, what exactly did anyone expect from Tammy this season? Not even us, ardent supporters of Tammy thought by now, he would have scored 5 goals, let alone 11. So he's not scored against any big team...so phucking what? Is this what you expected at the stay of the season? So where is this disappointing feeling coming from?

The truth is no one expected Chelsea to have a successful season....and by extension, no one expected Tammy to be leading the line, carrying the heavy expectations of goal creation, so much, that he's suddenly become disappointing. He's 22 for phuck's sake. He's 22 as in 2 months ago, he was 21. How many 21 year olds are leading goal scorers for their teams, really?

The truth is, Chelsea is over-performing so far......and by extension Tammy has surpassed any expectation had of him at the start of the season.

So no, Tammy has not been disappointing, neither has Chelsea overall.

No single Chelsea fan predicted a top four tussle, winning streak, or any of our players competing for top scorers in the league.

You guys need to chill.... Understand that our young players are very young but putting in a serious shift and over performing so far; appreciate that despite not having spent a single pound on new players, and hiring what was considered a rookie manager, we are now in a position where some of us can start to consider our performance, or some of our players, 'disappointing'.....

Perspective please.

That boy has gotten enough roast from here

That guy has exceeded enough expectations sef. It's only on this thread you see people comparing Abraham to Aguero and Auba.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
A40:
Pass the dutchie pon the left hand side, pass the dutchie pon the left hand side itta go burn

Gimme the riddim make me jump and prance
Gimme the riddim make me rock inna the dance

You sabi!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
tell us about the last 5 league games of kovac mr history

tell us what it feels like to be raped by 10 farmers at home?
must be really devastating cheesy

we need to report to Polizei cheesy

How does it feel to be molested by a team not even central but a team west ham what will now happen if you face fullham

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
donjazet:

You cannot use only one match to judge a player, after all, Tammy has been very disappointing in our Champions League campaign and the big games overall this season.

Giroud has been very productive for France this season and rightly deserves a run in our team. That he did not turn up today does not mean he wouldn't perform better subsequently, but he needs a run in the team and to know the manager trusts him so he could perform better for us, especially in this tight fixture period where we would expect healthy competition between the strikers for them to perform optimally.
I don't know what your problem is with Tammy. He has done pretty well for us so far. When you're free, bring out Giroud/Morata's seasonal stats let's see how 'badly' Tammy is doing.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

How does it feel to be molested by a team not even central but a team west ham what will now happen if you face fullham
atleast i didnt get molested 10 men tongue grin

getting disgraced at home by 10 phucking farmers.

unspeakable

you right now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tammy Abraham was sorely missed in today's game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
donjazet:

Lampard must have seen Giroud in training sessions several times, and today's performance justified his exclusions in previous matches.

We lost, instead of calling the main culprit, Giroud, out, you went to town to brag about your football knowledge. If it were to be Tammy that missed those chances today, you wouldn't have let us rest.

We understand your moves.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
nateevs:

Not even us, ardent supporters of Tammy thought by now, he would have scored 5 goals, let alone 11.So he's not scored against any big team so phucking what
Is this what you expected at the start of the season? So where is this disappointing feeling coming from?

From the highlighted posts, you can see how flawed your argument is.

I said that Tammy has disappointed in the big games this season and that is a blatant FACT.
We have played about 12 big games this season including the UCL games and he has only one goal to show for it. That's stark poor, especially when you consider the amount of chances this team has created, even in the big games, it's logical to expect the striker to score goals.

Yes, I agree with you that there are genuine reasons why he doesnt score goals on the big stage ie, lack of experience and limitations of the manager and the club in general but the FACT still remains that he has massively underwhelmed in the big games.

There is no fault in advocating for Giroud to have a little run in the team. It will encourage a healthy competition between them and Giroud has posted good numbers for his country where and when he has been given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
HewlettPackard:
This group F is crazy.
Europe is one sexy murderfucker kiss

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50506009
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Giroud has been in Chelsea two years now, and has been utter shyte, to where we preferred Morata in certain games.

Start of season, Giroud had starting shirt and was doing nothing, till Tammy came and blew him away.

Yet we keep hearing Giroud name on here. Are people blind? Even Batshauyi record as a substitute striker has always been better than Giroud, abi is it Europa league stats against Thessalonian farmers that is confusing everyone?. The Arsenal reject has 5 fücking premier league goals in 2 years. Even when Morata was fumbling, Giroud could not take shirt despite the coach not wanting to start Morata.

If I hear anyone mention Giroud name again here ehn.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
DExponential:

I don't know what your problem is with Tammy. He has done pretty well for us so far. When you're free, bring out Giroud/Morata's seasonal stats let's see how 'badly' Tammy is doing.

Tammy needs to do better in the big games simple and short.
Giroud might have flopped today but one game isn't enough to judge a player. The chances he missed today could also have been missed by Tammy.

I want better competition upfront. it will help us in the long run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
At this point, I don tire. From lack of shot conversation to not scoring in big games. Let's forget that it's his first full season with us and he's just 22. I think you should be taking your own advice.

donjazet:
Airmak Donjazet, your hatred for Morata Abraham is really eating you up, for fucks_ sake, the guy has already silenced his doubters. 11 goals, 2 assists goes a long way to show he holds a lot of promise, climb down from your high horse and just accept your L.

Many people also had doubts initially too,(myself included) but he has done more than enough to allay those fears. Further criticism of him would just make you continue to sound very unreasonable and whine over unnecessary issues. Accept your L and move on.

You must realize that Morata Abraham is here to stay and all these your shenanigans will not change that fact.

Once again drop these shenanigans and start acting like a man. Peace bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ibime:
Giroud has been in Chelsea two years now, and has been utter shyte, to where we preferred Morata in certain games.

Start of season, Giroud had starting shirt and was doing nothing, till Tammy came and blew him away.

Yet we keep hearing Giroud name on here. Are people blind? Even Batshauyi record as a substitute striker has always been better than Giroud, abi is it Europa league stats against Thessalonian farmers that is confusing everyone?. The Arsenal reject has 5 fücking premier league goals in 2 years. Even when Morata was fumbling, Giroud could not take shirt despite the coach not wanting to start Morata.

If I hear anyone mention Giroud name again here ehn.

Giroud was reliable for us last season. As a matter of fact, one could argue that Giroud single-handedly won us the Europa league with his plethora of goals. Your attempt to belittle his efforts last season is very feeble. He scored more than 15 goals last season and that's very okay for a 2nd striker.

My problem is that Lampard has scarcely used him this season even in games where one feels his superior holdup and linkup play combined with his good aerial ability would have changed dynamics of those games.
Giroud has a legit case to get better minutes than he has currently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
airmark:

Mumu, leverkusen gave you the riddim that made you jump and prance. Ode.
Oponu we are 3 points of the top, you're are 14pts off the top and in danger of not finishing top 4 better mind your business

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Miss Morita £75mil
Giroud £20mil
Batshuayi £35mil
But let's kill Tammy the academy player straight from championship for doing what the rest failed to do.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
PDPGuy:
Next Summer, Chelsea has to look in the direction of Ben Foster as the starting goalie. Kepa can deputize for him.

Can you spend a world record fee on a goalkeeper only for you to bench him because the team is going through a rough patch?
£71m!!!!!!!!
You're right though, i think he needs competition.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
This matter weak me o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
donjazet:

Giroud was reliable for us last season. As a matter of fact, one could argue that Giroud single-handedly won us the Europa league with his plethora of goals. Your attempt to belittle his efforts last season is very feeble. He scored more than 15 goals last season and that's very okay for a 2nd striker.

Reliable against who? Albanian farmers?

My friend stop that noise.

Giroud has been utter shyte. .

Giroud has had plethora of opportunities to take the first team shirt and failed massively. Conte and Sarri hated Morata yet could not even rely on Giroud.

Giroud was no fücking 2nd striker. He had one foot in the first 11 for a full year and failed.

A true 2nd striker is Batsman who has never had starting shirt unlike Giroud. Batsman only got few minutes here and there unlike Giroud who started many games and failed.

In EPL:

Batsman 668 minutes, 8 goals - that's one goal per 84 minutes

Giroud 1563 minutes, 5 goals - that's one goal per 313 minutes

Can you see the difference between an "okay second striker" and a "failed first striker" who relegated himself to 2nd striker by failing to take his chances. Batsman is a real 2nd striker who never got starts, while Giroud was given shirt and relegated himself.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Arindin. I have shown you the numerous fans who said they wanted to Pep to come and prove himself

Show us anyone who said he wanted Hidden to come and dribble without output
After you will be forming Albeit Einstein. So Guardiola told you he came to England only because Nairaland people said he can't win the PL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
donjazet:

You are an Idiot, a very confused one as well. In the course of our winning run against the small teams, Some people here believed we could win the league and I advised for caution, and since then you began to misconstrue my posts as attacks against the club. Tell me what was wrong in the post I made below?

You said I was expecting only negative results and I've tried to make it very clear to you that this team is not YET ready to challenge at the top.

After every match we win, you keep calling me out in a flawed concerted effort to shame me and I remind you to wait till the December fixtures to truly ascertain the teams level and correct that notion in your confused head, that I want the team to fail.
So in short, this team has slumped?

Oga go and support Juve

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Freshprince91:

Can you spend a world record fee on a goalkeeper only for you to bench him because the team is going through a rough patch?
£71m!!!!!!!!
You're right though, i think he needs competition.

I just checked and Ben Foster will be turning 37 next year! I guess CFC has to make do with Kepa for the foreseeable future till another decent u-25 goalie is discovered
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
PDPGuy:

I just checked and Ben Foster will be turning 37 next year! I guess CFC has to make do with Kepa for the foreseeable future till another decent u-25 goalie is discovered

How old did you think Ben Foster was? Someone who was England no1 a decade ago. I was looking your comment with cøck-eye

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
donjazet:

If you're banking on goals from Olivier Giroud then there is problem oh

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ibime:

How old did you think Ben Foster was? Someone who was England no1 a decade ago. I was looking your comment with cøck-eye

Maybe he wanted to say Pickford.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
A40:
[s]Oponu we are 3 points of the top, you're are 14pts off the top and in danger of not finishing top 4 better mind your business[/s]

You were busy jumping and prancing with excitement here, while your team was getting fvvked by '10 farmers'. Dolt.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Digz, what do you feel about Fireboy's album?

Just finished rocking to 'vibration' track with wify now, i can't kill myself over Chelsea matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEV1awtNdOs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:
Digz, what do you feel about Fireboy's album?

Just finished rocking to 'vibration' track with wify now, i can't kill myself over Chelsea matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEV1awtNdOs

Wont lie, I'm yet to listen to his album. Gimme until moro to give you feedback please. But I'm sure he wont disappoint bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8110) (8111) (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), youngZee23, PendragonVII, NerdSciBot, reccy(m), patrickmuf(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.