Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10760232 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8111) (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) ... (19446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2019
digz:

Wont lie, I'm yet to listen to his album. Gimme until moro to give you feedback please. But I'm sure he wont disappoint bro.

The Album is better than Davido Album I won’t lie. For a debut album, it’s a masterpiece.

9/10 for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

You were busy jumping and prancing with excitement here, while your team was getting fvvked by '10 farmers'. Dolt.
Asinwin. We lost to a team that convincingly beat Atletico Madrid just two weeks ago, you lost to a team that had not won a match on earth and in heaven since September.

Big difference you foolish Igun

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:42am On Dec 01, 2019
A40:
[s]Asinwin. We lost to a team that convincingly beat Atletico Madrid just two weeks ago, you lost to a team that had not won a match on earth and in heaven since September.

Big difference you foolish Igun[/s]

10 farmers from 'hopeless neverkusen' came to your home to murder your team, while you were here jumping and prancing like an idiot. With a man advantage, you couldn't destroy those 10 hopeless neverkusen players? You be omugo.

A40:
Good to see both Bundesliga teams picking up W's. Aside the hopeless case Neverkusen the others have very strong chances of qualifying.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

10 farmers from 'hopeless neverkusen' came to your home to murder your team, while you were here jumping and prancing like an idiot. With a man advantage, you couldn't destroy those 10 hopeless neverkusen players? You be omugo.

You're aggressively foolish. What can be more hopeless than a team that lost to a team that has not won a match since September?

If Neverkusen are farmers what do we call a team that has not won in 3 months?

Pellegrini would be praying to face your team next week so as to save his job. Werey alaso

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

You just lost to a team that hasn't won any game since September

Do you have any shame at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:24am On Dec 01, 2019
A40:
[s]You're aggressively foolish. What can be more hopeless than a team that lost to a team that has not won a match since September?

If Neverkusen are farmers what do we call a team that has not won in 3 months?

Pellegrini would be praying to face your team next week so as to save his job. Werey alaso[/s]

We didn't lose to 10 farmers and we missed our highest goal scorer.

'Hopeless Neverkusen' were 1 man down, your useless players were still doing shakushaku against 10 farmers. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:27am On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]You just lost to a team that hasn't won any game since September

Do you have any shame at all[/s]

You've come to save your boy, right?. Owo iya ti dun a40, oga raumdeuter wa gbeja. Alailojuti meji. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:27am On Dec 01, 2019
donjazet:

From the highlighted posts, you can see how flawed your argument is.

I said that Tammy has disappointed in the big games this season and that is a blatant FACT.
We have played about 12 big games this season including the UCL games and he has only one goal to show for it. That's stark poor, especially when you consider the amount of chances this team has created, even in the big games, it's logical to expect the striker to score goals.

Yes, I agree with you that there are genuine reasons why he doesnt score goals on the big stage ie, lack of experience and limitations of the manager and the club in general but the FACT still remains that he has massively underwhelmed in the big games.

There is no fault in advocating for Giroud to have a little run in the team. It will encourage a healthy competition between them and Giroud has posted good numbers for his country where he has been given the chance.

No mate, my logic is not flawed for the simple reason that I accept that Tammy is over-performing at this level for his age. You cannot call Tammy disappointing at any point of this season. If he was truly disappointing, he would have cost at least £50m by today's transfer market standards. PL leading scorer.

He cost us zilch, he had no expectations to rise up to, no promises to fulfill, and generally nothing to prove. In fact, if he'd scored no single goal till date, no one would have worried. That's fact! How then do you call that disappointing? Disappoint who? My boy is doing more than we bargained for.

You probably want to say that having seen what he can do, you want to see him do more. That's understandable. Your perception and appreciation of his abilities have changed. But that view cannot be held in isolation of his age (I repeat again, just turned 22 in October), his PL experience and general experience of his managers and coaches.

There is no precedence for any expectation of Tammy to score against big teams. Hence, no disappointment can be attributed.

Please leave Tammy where he is abeg. Like I say, perspective is everything. 22 year old who's scored 35% of our total goals? Remove those goals, where do you think we will be?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Donjazet

As at August 2019. Beginning of the season, what was your expectation of Tammy

How many goals did you think he should score in all competition to consider it a good season for him

And lets see where he stands currently

Whatever you tell me know the next question will be to compare him to older and more experienced strikers in the league.

So what are your expectations for him

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tarabye: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2019
tongue
donjazet:

From the highlighted posts, you can see how flawed your argument is.

I said that Tammy has disappointed in the big games this season and that is a blatant FACT.
We have played about 12 big games this season including the UCL games and he has only one goal to show for it. That's stark poor, especially when you consider the amount of chances this team has created, even in the big games, it's logical to expect the striker to score goals.

Yes, I agree with you that there are genuine reasons why he doesnt score goals on the big stage ie, lack of experience and limitations of the manager and the club in general but the FACT still remains that he has massively underwhelmed in the big games.

There is no fault in advocating for Giroud to have a little run in the team. It will encourage a healthy competition between them and Giroud has posted good numbers for his country where he has been given the chance.
Baba u no knw wetin u dey talk at all

Ur sentiment vs Tammy is way higher than Apari"s obsession with hazard.

Tammy only scores agnss small team,so how many off target did Giroud had xrtday,how many chances was he available to miss

U no knw ball.just stick with ur grammar

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2019
nateevs:

No mate, my logic is not flawed for the simple reason that I accept that Tammy is over-performing at this level for his age. You cannot call Tammy disappointing at any point of this season. If he was truly disappointing, he would have cost at least £50m by today's transfer market standards. PL leading scorer.
He cost us zilch, he had no expectations to rise up to, no promises to fulfill, and generally nothing to prove. In fact, if he'd scored no single goal till date, no one would have worried. That's fact! How then do you call that disappointing? Disappoint who? My boy is doing more than we bargained for.
You probably want to say that having seen what he can do, you want to see him do more. That's understandable. Your perception and appreciation of his abilities have changed. But that view cannot be held in isolation of his age (I repeat again, just turned 22 in October), his PL experience and general experience of his managers and coaches.
There is no precedence for any expectation of Tammy to score against big teams. Hence, no disappointment can be attributed.
Please leave Tammy where he is abeg. Like I say, perspective is everything. 22 year old who's scored 35% of our total goals? Remove those goals, where do you think we will be?

With the number of chances, this team creates every match, it's logical to deduce that many strikers would score a reasonable amount of goals.
quite alright, many expected less from him prior to the season commencing, however that low expectation was because of the uncertainty of how the team overall would play or perform, but the team attacks quite well and sets up loads of chances, it's expected that the striker scores those goals.

By the way, I'm not saying we should discard him or stop using him, I commend the efforts he has made so far but it will be absolutely necessary that we have a healthy competition upfront so that other strikers can perform well when called upon.
Squad rotation will be required this period and for Giroud to perform optimally, he has to feel trusted, that's my point.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2019
donjazet:

With the number of chances, this team creates every match, it's logical to deduce that many strikers would score a reasonable amount of goals.
quite alright, many expected less from him prior to the season commencing, however that low expectation was because of the uncertainty of how the team overall would play or perform, but the team attacks quite well and sets up loads of chances, it's expected that the striker scores those goals.

By the way, I'm not saying we should discard him or stop using him, I commend the efforts he has made so far but it will be absolutely necessary that we have a healthy competition upfront so that other strikers can perform well when called upon.
Squad rotation will be required this period and for Giroud to perform optimally, he has to feel trusted, that's my point.

You've got a clear agenda, a dangerous one tbh!

Take a look at this screenshot, tell me City and liverpool with more experienced forwards and proven system don't create chances like us or more. Also, show me the number of goals for their forwards this season.

Tammy 10pl goals, 2assists

Listen to your coach....

"Tammy has been playing well and scoring goals, and when we lose him you're looking for goals not just in his area but different areas of pitch. We didn't have a enough punch in the final third in our game. We missed Tammy but that is not an excuse."

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2019
donjazet:

As at xterday.how many chance did we create?
Do u knw chances are created when strikers makes a good run or makr himself available? ??

Do you knw defenders looses awareness when strikers makes good runs thereby creating holes for chances .

.Do u knw strikers forces defenders to mistakes with intense pressing? ??

What was Giroud contributions xterday? ??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2019
LMAO

This guy get serious agenda against Tammy Abraham.

So na overage Giroud you think should be benching Tammy?
Watching in 6D. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2019
afrodoc2:
LMAO

This guy get serious agenda against Tammy Abraham.

So na overage Giroud you think should be benching Tammy?
Watching in 6D. cheesy

Free player o! Free academy player o!

Aguero,kane,sterling, firmino,mane, Salah and co. are more experienced epl players with lesser goals and maybe assist. What happened to all the chances they've had to increase their numbers so far? But na small boi wey come for free naim we suppose kill.

If that useless ewure called morata do reach this one for £75mil, I for no dey on top him matter until now.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
digz:

Free player o! Free academy player o!

Aguero,kane,sterling, firmino,mane, Salah and co. are more experienced epl players with lesser goals and maybe assist. What happened to all the chances they've had to increase their numbers so far? But na small boi wey come for free naim we suppose kill.

If that useless ewure called morata do reach this one for £75mil, I for no dey on top him matter until now.

Spineless Morata never did anything near half of Tammy has done, Donjazet typed venomous epistle for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2019
larride:

The Album is better than Davido Album I won’t lie. For a debut album, it’s a masterpiece.

9/10 for me.

I no fit buy davido or wizkid albums for this life I no go lie you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2019
Funny enough, Tammy doesn't take penalties sef.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

Spineless Morata never did anything near half of Tammy has done, Donjazet typed venomous epistle for me. cheesy

Still struggling to understand the point he's been trying to make.

Meanwhile with Tammy out injured we desperately need giroud or batshuayi to step up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
digz:

I no fit buy davido or wizkid albums for this life I no go lie you.

grin

Have you listened to fireboy album yet? Olamide didn’t release Album this year because of this boy. He’s that good.

I like the fact that he didn’t feature anyone on the album.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
larride:

grin

Have you listened to fireboy album yet? Olamide didn’t release Album this year because of this boy. He’s that good.

I like the fact that he didn’t feature anyone on the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtbwTgY3AIk

Pure madness....this guy dey craze walahi...

Olamide my respect to you...twale!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Confusion in the Shekpites' camp. I'm here for this

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
digz:

What do you guys like about this song now.. The Lyrics, beat or video undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Boga's goal against Buffon few minutes ago, is every coach's delight. Messi doesn't have 2 heads.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
obainojazz:
What do you guys like about this song now.. The Lyrics, beat or video undecided

United's myriad of problems, not good for your soul. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
digz:

Jisos what's this naaa? You talking about the beat ni? This lyrics dey so empty. Imagine someone saying do reh mi fah so la ti do in 2019 shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
eph12:

Jisos what's this naaa? You talking about the beat ni? This lyrics dey so empty. Imagine someone saying do reh mi fah so la ti do in 2019 shocked

You no sabi anything...make you siddon dere dey find lyrics for every song before e make sense for 2019. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Happy new months. More days like yesterday.
May you have millions of dollars to enter plane and the best hotel next year; to watch Chelsea lose.
AMEN.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

We didn't lose to 10 farmers and we missed our highest goal scorer.

'Hopeless Neverkusen' were 1 man down, your useless players were still doing shakushaku against 10 farmers. grin grin grin
10 farmers that wiped Atletico Madrid 2-0 is your agbari correct at all?

You and these bunch of farmers are both 3rd in your respective groups and their group is tougher. If not that shamelessness runs in your blood you will not be talking after losing at home to a team that has been winless since September. Odaaran ponbele

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

You've come to save your boy, right?. Owo iya ti dun a40, oga raumdeuter wa gbeja. Alailojuti meji. cheesy
Apa ni e. When in the history of nigganometry have I needed help to flog that aggressive stupidity out of your body?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dangerous Agenda grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8111) (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) ... (19446) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotola90(m), Unlimited22, airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.