Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10759758 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) ... (19444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
happy new month blues fam.

Juve drew, time for Don Conte to top Serie A
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
digz:

You've got a clear agenda, a dangerous one tbh!

Take a look at this screenshot, tell me City and liverpool with more experienced forwards and proven system don't create chances like us or more. Also, show me the number of goals for their forwards this season.

Tammy 10pl goals, 2assists

Ekpa dickzz you don go expose the trap I dey set for the guy

Because I wan bring Aguero Kane Firmino Aubameyang etc goals and chances their team gets to compare Tammy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ekpa dickzz you don go expose the trap I dey set for the guy

Because I wan bring Aguero Kane Firmino Aubameyang etc goals and chances their team gets to compare Tammy

I tire for the matter walahi...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:
Digz, what do you feel about Fireboy's album?

Just finished rocking to 'vibration' track with wify now, i can't kill myself over Chelsea matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEV1awtNdOs

Fireboy is good bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
A40:
10 farmers that wiped Atletico Madrid 2-0 [s]is your agbari correct at all?

You and these bunch of farmers are both 3rd in your respective groups and their group is tougher. If not that shamelessness runs in your blood you will not be talking after losing at home to a team that has been winless since September. Odaaran ponbele[/s]

Can you prove this lie? You are irresponsible like your apari mentor. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
This Martinez dey score sha.

Sell Giroud and batshuayi and buy this Martinez guy, for our defense, we should be looking at signing the Greek god from Napoli.

If they can buy koulibaly too, E go better for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
digz:

Fireboy is good bro.

Pure talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
donjazet:

You cannot use only one match to judge a player, after all, Tammy has been very disappointing in our Champions League campaign and the big games overall this season.

Giroud has been very productive for France this season and rightly deserves a run in our team. That he did not turn up today does not mean he wouldn't perform better subsequently, but he needs a run in the team and to know the manager trusts him so he could perform better for us, especially in this tight fixture period where we would expect healthy competition between the strikers for them to perform optimally.
omo, this giroud cannot do anything. He has a useless one leg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ibime:

Reliable against who? Albanian farmers?

My friend stop that noise.

Giroud has been utter shyte. .

Giroud has had plethora of opportunities to take the first team shirt and failed massively. Conte and Sarri hated Morata yet could not even rely on Giroud.

Giroud was no fücking 2nd striker. He had one foot in the first 11 for a full year and failed.

A true 2nd striker is Batsman who has never had starting shirt unlike Giroud. Batsman only got few minutes here and there unlike Giroud who started many games and failed.

In EPL:

Batsman 668 minutes, 8 goals - that's one goal per 84 minutes

Giroud 1563 minutes, 5 goals - that's one goal per 313 minutes

Can you see the difference between an "okay second striker" and a "failed first striker" who relegated himself to 2nd striker by failing to take his chances. Batsman is a real 2nd striker who never got starts, while Giroud was given shirt and relegated himself.
omo giroud is a case. Which kind striker that can't run upto 10 seconds with the ball. You give him ball , he pass back immediately. Dude doesn't even believe in himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Whoever decided to buy David Luiz for Arsenal in a team that already had Mustafi must like comedy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

Can you prove this lie? You are irresponsible like your apari mentor. angry
Asinwin didn't they beat Atletico Madrid? What does that have to do with the fact that you lost to a team that has not won since September.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:
Whoever decided to buy David Luiz for Arsenal in a team that already had Mustafi must like comedy

So many fraud transfers these days

I no know whether somebody for the board dey benefit from all these rubbish transfers.

Person go see liability, still spend better money buy am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Somebody said this Fireboy DML's album go make you wan text your ex. Mgbo na true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Obere4u:
happy new month blues fam.

Juve drew, time for Don Conte to top Serie A
raumdeuter how far?

still wanna put money on it? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Willian has been at Chelsea for 7 seasons, during this time he played 325 matches and scored 54 goals.

PREMIER LEAGUE ALONE.

Willian’s games played 202

Willian’s goals scored 28

Willian’s assists made 26

So the question is does Willian deserve another contract extension at Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
thorrvik55:

Zaha is a big no for me. We would just be getting the right footed Ivorian brother of Peperimpe.
And age is also not on his side...

My only issue with Sancho is that he is English and we already have more than enough English players in the team.

We need wingers that can score goals so that the goal scoring burden won't be on the striker alone

True that's why I opined on Zaha. Dude is not goal shy at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
ramdeuter how far?

still wanna put money on it? grin

The only thing I wanted to put money on was Hazard no go see 30 goals this season

Are you ready

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

The only thing I wanted to put money on was Hazard no go see 30 goals this season

Are you ready
do you agree now that conte is wayyyyy better local coach than fraudiola?
proving himself back to back to back unlike certain apari that needs billion to even have a fight grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
do you agree now that conte is wayyyyy better local coach than fraudiola?
proving himself back to back to back unlike certain apari that needs billion to even have a fight grin

You mean the same Conte who was sacked after conceding defeat before kickoff to Pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean the same Conte who was sacked after conceding defeat before kickoff to Pep
No, the Conte that put 5 goals past Apari home and away. It's a phucking disgrace cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

lmao

nope

-the conte that sodomized apari home and away before apari went on dope on arab money. grin
-the conte that made juve what they are today and the conte that is about to bring them down.
-the conte that took 10th placed chelsea to a league victory without spending billions on defense and on his first try
-the conte a certain fraudiola will never be cos he needs shit ton of money to buy the success unlike Don conte.

yeah that conte.
The True Local League KING cool

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
A40:
Asinwin didn't they beat Atletico Madrid? What does that have to do with the fact that you lost to a team that has not won since September.

You deliberately put 2-0 to make it look like a convincing win. Iro lo ma pa e.

An athletico team without Felix, is like a soup without salt. Stop telling us nonsense, you called them 'hopeless neverkusen' for a reason, unless you want to claim insanity, when you tagged them that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Aston Villa...you can do it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

You deliberately put 2-0 to make it look like a convincing win. Iro lo ma pa e.

An athletico team without Felix, is like a soup without salt. Stop telling us nonsense, you called them 'hopeless neverkusen' for a reason, unless you want to claim insanity, when you tagged them that.
Felix ko Owolabi ni. E ma gbo oro werey. How many goals has Felix scored since joining Atletico?

They were hopeless at the time they have woken up since unlike you that lost to West Ham and helped Pellegrini save his job. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are you ready
Hidden will not score 20 sef. Ma fo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
A40:
Felix ko Owolabi ni. E ma gbo oro werey. How many goals has Felix scored since joining Atletico?

[s]They were hopeless at the time they have woken up since unlike you that lost to West Ham and helped Pellegrini save his job. Anuofia[/s]

It's idiots like you, will be criticising Kovacic for not scoring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are you ready

So you're not confident of Fraudiola winning the UCL you told us about. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
lmao

nope

-the conte that sodomized apari home and away before apari went on dope on arab money. grin
-the conte that made juve what they are today and the conte that is about to bring them down.
-the conte that took 10th placed chelsea to a league victory without spending billions on defense and on his first try
-the conte a certain fraudiola will never be cos he needs shit ton of money to buy the success unlike Don conte.

yeah that conte.
The True Local League KING cool

BikeMan:
No, the Conte that put 5 goals past Apari home and away. It's a phucking disgrace cheesy
Conte spent over 300m of Russian money in his 2 seasons at Chelsea and still gave up before stepping on the field vs Pep

Imagine a coach begging for 1-0 loss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
airmark:

So you're not confident of Fraudiola winning the UCL you told us about. grin grin grin

Stake your money on Hidden scoring 30 goals this season vs Spanish farmers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
VAR ruled out that Leicester penalty the same type they give Mane regularly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

Conte spent over 300m of Russian money in his 2 seasons at Chelsea and still gave up before stepping on the field vs Pep

Imagine a coach begging for 1-0 loss
how much did he spend to win it?

thats the koko

(1) (2) (3) ... (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) ... (19444) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Unlimited22, a4turitoroman, WhoDeyHause, fredoooooo, Shegzdave, Bluelines69, AbokiWam, nateevs(m), Caicedobets(m), humblesteve(m), TheLequte, Obere4u and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.