Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684840 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8188) (8189) (8190) (8191) (8192) (8193) (8194) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Leyqute:

Harsh on Leicester. Sterling dived a split second after the contact. But there definitely was contact.
Harsh I agree, but dived? Nah, it wasn’t a dive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
SkimpleD:

Harsh I agree, but dived? Nah, it wasn’t a dive.

Sterling went to the ground a split moment after the contact. It was a dive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Leyqute:

Since raumdeuter decided not to make a comment on this, it was 100% a dive.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
KDB gave masterclass in how to use dribbling to create chances and overloads today, unlike one shakushaku master who dribbles for dribbling sake, who they tried to make an idol on this thread.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Pep cannot keep talking about Mané when he has an in-house Michael Phelps.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 12:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Cruxifizio:
Raumdeuter you see sterling diving?

Laumdeuter no agenda today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Raumdeuter what do you have to say to city dubious PK
Sterling is becoming a shameless diver
Can't become what you have always been
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2019
afrodoc2:

See the jagged edges. To align the vermilion border go be WAEC.
Rozenstruik no be better person.
Well. Looks like they stitched him up pretty good

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:44am On Dec 22, 2019
A40:

Afrodoc specialty na Gynaecology not plastic surgery.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Ramdeuter what do you have to say to city dubious PK
Sterling is becoming a shameless diver

Shey na today Sterling dey dive? But for that penalty there was contact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:
KDB gave masterclass in how to use dribbling to create chances and overloads today, unlike one shakushaku master who dribbles for dribbling sake, who they tried to make an idol on this thread.

Airmark are you familiar with this shakushaku master who just dribbles like Pius Ikedia

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:58am On Dec 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Airmark are you familiar with this shakushaku master who just dribbles like Pius Ikedia

NO

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:01am On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

NO

They are talking about Hidden shakushaku hazard. Wjo dribbles just for the sake of it

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

A40:
Pep cannot keep talking about Mané when he has an in-house Michael Phelps.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

They are talking about Hidden shakushaku hazard. Wjo dribbles just for the sake of it

Go and post on Real madrid's thread.

You think i will forget, Klopp won another non-local trophy today, when will Fraudiola win one without Messi?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:14am On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:

Ho my gawd! Who is this mail addressed to?

Shakushaku idol? God airpus!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:

Afrodoc specialty na Gynaecology not plastic surgery.

Lol i actually do lots of skin surgery but usually for cancer and other lesions. For those ones the surgeon makes the incision and controls the cut from the start.
This one on the other hand was a jagged edge with very uneven borders, PLUS it was on the lip.
The lips, nose, ears are the most difficult parts of the body to repair.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:22am On Dec 22, 2019
A40:

Nice job by the surgeon. The scar dey there sha, and the next time he gets another delicious punch on that spot it’s likely to bust open again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:05am On Dec 22, 2019
afrodoc2:

Nice job by the surgeon. The scar dey there sha, and the next time he gets another delicious punch on that spot it’s likely to bust open again.
I'm surprised It's looking this good that quickly. The surgeon is definitely a pro.

Overeem just likes punishment, he is 39 I don't know why he doesn't just go to WWE and collect awoof money. This guy has been in 60+ MMA fights and has suffered so many brutal KOs. I still remember how Ngannou almost sent him to his ancestors, and Curtis Blaydes denting and panel beating his head not too long ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:35am On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

You think i will forget, Klopp won another non-local trophy today, when will Fraudiola win one

When will your Conte win one?

The way you jumped from Mourinho is better than Pep to Conte is better than Pep

Both got disgraced now it's Klopp

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:56am On Dec 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]When will your Conte win one?

The way you jumped from Mourinho is better than Pep to Conte is better than Pep

Both got disgraced now it's Klopp[/s]

You asked a question earlier, i answered. Why is it always difficult to let us know when your Fraudiola plans to win ucl?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54am On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

You asked a question earlier, i answered. Why is it always difficult to let us know when your Fraudiola plans to win ucl?

Guardiola has 2 CL titles how many does Cuntay have

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:50am On Dec 22, 2019
A40:
I'm surprised It's looking this good that quickly. The surgeon is definitely a pro.

Overeem just likes punishment, he is 39 I don't know why he doesn't just go to WWE and collect awoof money. This guy has been in 60+ MMA fights and has suffered so many brutal KOs. I still remember how Ngannou almost sent him to his ancestors, and Curtis Blaydes denting and panel beating his head not too long ago.

One day Ngannou will remove someone’s head from neck with his punch.
Overeem should have retired like you said, if not he will be the first MMA guy to develop the boxer’s lisp.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Just admit city for a favour from var.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:
Lol, hope you know Chelsea is rumored to bid 44m for Isco cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Guardiola has 2 CL titles how many does Cuntay have
4 seasons + 1 billion euros 2 EPL titles
2 seasons also less than half that amount 1 title

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Leyqute:

Key word is the ‘contact’.

I know Sterling to be a fvcker, but this call for penalty was right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

You think i will forget, Klopp won another non-local trophy today, when will Fraudiola win one without Messi?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Omo I really no Sabi as una dey take enjoy this MMA of a sport.

See as them give person harelip with punch. Na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2019
This one wey I dey hear Isco for 44m pounds, na wa o. When Eriksen will be available for free in the summer.

When Isco isn't a winger and there are holes on the wing and especially in defence to be addressed.

Which kind play na?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Unlimited22:
Omo I really no Sabi as una dey take enjoy this MMA of a sport.

See as them give person harelip with punch. Na wa o
mma dey sweet o

especially when you truly dont like the person getting beat up grin

like that covington guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8188) (8189) (8190) (8191) (8192) (8193) (8194) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.