Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10686123 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8189) (8190) (8191) (8192) (8193) (8194) (8195) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2019
Chelsea would be making a big mistake going for Sancho. He's one of the new generation of greedy and disloyal type you don't want in your club,vwho will start destabilizing your club after a couple of years like Pogba.

Plus he's from Kennington and has association with too many drillers and killers

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
Na was oh even Chelsea fans here now diss hazard grin, to feel smart to inrelevant trolls when he is considered a legend by vast majority of Chelsea fans worldwide.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:
Chelsea would be making a big mistake going for Sancho. He's one of the new generation of greedy and disloyal type you don't want in your club,vwho will start destabilizing your club after a couple of years like Pogba.

Plus he's from Kennington and has association with too many drillers and killers

I'm not impressed with the names flying around tbh. Isco (this one shaku shaku is top notch). Sancho....not what we need at the moment etc.

Lamps should sort out that defence asap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
madrid5:
Na was oh even Chelsea fans here now diss hazard grin, to feel smart to inrelevant trolls when he is considered a legend by vast majority of Chelsea fans worldwide.

I've been dissing Hazard for 7 years on Chelsea thread. I kept calm in the last couple of years to keep the thread peaceful. There are many Chelsea fans here who don't like his style of slowing down attacks to look at his feet and dribble unnecessarily, instead of seeing the big picture, but they also kept calm to keep the thread peaceful, since Hazard fan boys get emotional at any criticism of their God. How is he working out for you in Madrid?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
madrid5:
even oga ibime that is dissing him considers him a legend.

He just can't stay one place so that...
Ibime:

I've been dissing Hazard for 7 years on Chelsea thread. I kept calm in the last couple of years to keep the thread peaceful. There are many Chelsea fans here who don't like his style of slowing down attacks to look at his feet and dribble unnecessarily, instead of seeing the big picture, but they also kept calm to keep the thread peaceful, since Hazard fan boys get emotional at any criticism of their God. How is he working out for you in Madrid?
But you are still the same person that considers him a legend behind drogba and lampard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greatihex:
even oga ibime that is dissing him considers him a legend.

He just can't stay one place so that... But you are still the same person that considers him a legend behind drogba and lampard.

Behind which Drogba and Lamps? When Cech, Makelele, Terry, Zola etc have not been accounted for yet?

He only just made my all-time Chelsea 11 in the last couple of years, and only due to his longevity over Robben. If Robben had stayed longer, Hazard won't smell my Chelsea 11.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Report coming in says Abraham wants to increase his wages. Why wouldn’t he? When CHO earns more & basically does nothing.

Among the big mistake we’ve done in recent time was giving that improve contract to Hudson-Odoi. Soon it will be Mount, RLC, Reece, Zouma and Tomori.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:

first of all,am not judging you criticizing him,everybody is free to make their own conclusions,am just highlighting the fact that you said he wasn't a Chelsea legend ,considering vast majority of Chelsea fans worldwide disagree with that opinion.
Hazard was heavily useless the first 3 months here in Madrid but he return to his normal form during that psg month when we were blasting teams with heavy scoreline,unfortunately he got injured and we are no longer creating much chances apart from cross and nod,unlike his Chelsea career the verdict is still out on him here.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:

Behind which Drogba and Lamps? When Cech, Makelele, Terry, Zola etc have not been accounted for yet?

He only just made my all-time Chelsea 11 in the last couple of years, and only due to his longevity over Robben. If Robben had stayed longer, Hazard won't smell my Chelsea 11.
airmark or postdigger, please help me dig out the post where oga ibime said hazard was his third Chelsea legend.

It seems like oga ibime forgets a lot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greatihex:
airmark or postdigger, please help me dig out the post where oga ibime said hazard was his third Chelsea legend.

Ibime's memory is still better than raumdeuter's. That one, once he sleeps and wakes up, he becomes blank.

Ibime is an unrepentant beggar, don't take him serious. You may not be online next time he starts grinding his kneecaps on the floor, apologising again to imaginary Hazard.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:
Hazard will leave this club

Imagine playing with Bakayoko, Zappacosta, new signings that are totally demoralising like Drinkbleach, Barkley, signing likes of Palmieri just returning from ACL, buying 32 year old Dzeko, bidding for Carroll etc.

If I'm Hazard, thunder will fire my father if I don't leave this useless club.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibime wanted 'Don Hazard' out of Chelsea, maybe because he was too poor.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

Ibime's memory is still better than raumdeuter's. That one, once he sleeps and wakes up, he becomes blank

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thecassanova:
Report coming in says Abraham wants to increase his wages. Why wouldn’t he? When CHO earns more & basically does nothing.

Among the big mistake we’ve done in recent time was giving that improve contract to Hudson-Odoi. Soon it will be Mount, RLC, Reece, Zouma and Tomori.

They should never have gone above £70k for that CHO contract. They are just creating bigger problems for the future.

RLC already signed new contract this year on like £150k. Money no be him problem.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibime wanted 'Don Hazard' out of Chelsea, maybe because he was too poor.

Hazard has silenced you in Madrid, you don turn to postdigger. Even your former comrades don disown am while you went mute like Nebuchadnezzar.

Yes, Hazard does not deserve to play with Bakayoko, Andy Carroll type players. That does not make him great

From being touted as the next player behind Messi and CR7, water don find him level.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
WTF! Brutality and fatality!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

airmark:

Ibime's memory is still better than raumdeuter's. That one, once he sleeps and wakes up, he becomes blank.

Ibime is an unrepentant beggar, don't take him serious. You may not be online next time he starts grinding his kneecaps on the floor, apologising again to imaginary Hazard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:

They should never have gone above £70k for that CHO contract. They are just creating bigger problems for the future.

RLC already signed new contract this year on like £150k. Money no be him problem.

Mehn, this is not fair o, see as over 13m pounds dey smile inside someone's bank accounts.

Fuvk!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
BlueAngel444:

4 seasons + 1 billion euros 2 EPL titles
2 seasons also less than half that amount 1 title

Cuntay spent quarter of a billion to finish 5th and get fired

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
madrid5:
first of all,am not judging you criticizing him,everybody is free to make their own conclusions,am just highlighting the fact that you said he wasn't a Chelsea legend ,considering vast majority of Chelsea fans worldwide disagree with that opinion.
Hazard was heavily useless the first 3 months here in Madrid but he return to his normal form during that psg month when we were blasting teams with heavy scoreline,unfortunately he got injured and we are no longer creating much chances apart from cross and nod,unlike his Chelsea career the verdict is still out on him here.

How many goals and assists has Hidden contributed to Madrid in his entire time there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
madrid5:

To many Arsenal fans, Fabregas was a legend, but those who remember the changing of Arsenal midfield from Vieira/Gilberto Silva type midfielders know that the Fabregas template brought them nothing but misery.

I don't celebrate time spent in wilderness during Hazard era. I am used to being in UCL semi every year, and competing for title every year, not hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:

Hazard has silenced you in Madrid, you don turn to postdigger. Even your former comrades don disown am while you went mute like Nebuchadnezzar.

Yes, Hazard does not deserve to play with Bakayoko, Andy Carroll type players. That does not make him great

From being touted as the next player behind Messi and CR7, water don find him level.

Ok, Don Ibime.

Ibime:
I'm sorry for my harsh words these last few weeks, Don Hazard

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:
KDB gave masterclass in how to use dribbling to create chances and overloads today, unlike one shakushaku master who dribbles for dribbling sake, who they tried to make an idol on this thread.
Bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greatihex:

Did you not call Hazard a shakushaku dribbler recently

Greatihex:
lampard don't know what he is saying. Hazard was actually the problem of Chelsea with his shakushaku. Thank God he left us so that we can see road and know how many we dey

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ibime:

Imagine players like Vicinius and Rodrigo outperforming Hidden so much that airmark became a stutterer

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Just admit city for a favour from var.

That was a penalty even without VAR the ref gave it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did you not call Hazard a shakushaku dribbler recently

you mean you did not see the sarcasm in that post?

Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
mma dey sweet o

especially when you truly dont like the person getting beat up grin

like that covington guy.
This one weak me, god airpus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
biomustry:

This one weak me, god airpus
lol

imagine if you hate buhari. then there is is this guy that always chat shit and abuse the heck out of you for hating buhari getting his ass kicked in the ring legally for your amusement.

yeah. thats what makes mma fun. goes both ways sha.

you wont like it if you dont watch the build up to the fight though. (the build up is where the entertainment is)

it will just be like 2 savages beating each other up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=TalabiAudu post=85128305][/quote]

Just can't stop laughing. airmark get mouth sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greatihex:
you mean you did not see the sarcasm in that post?

Sorry

You people overrate his intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
airmark:

You people overrate his intelligence.

Says the certified dumbest person this forum has seen, your illiteracy is known to everyone on this platform

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Says the certified dumbest person this forum has seen, your illiteracy is known to everyone on this platform

cheesy
Even lordfalcao would smell sarcasm in that post. Something is definitely not right with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8189) (8190) (8191) (8192) (8193) (8194) (8195) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hohenheim(m), A40(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.