Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623926 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8325) (8326) (8327) (8328) (8329) (8330) (8331) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
very incoherent cheesy

Is there any coach you will offer money to spend and he will reject it?.

Ancelotti has coached across all leagues like guardiola yet didn’t win as much as him. I laugh you people grin

Baba this thing is like peak to pep, is in him. He knows how to run this game best for now till we see another coach who can match what he has won grin

Overated my ass angry
Ancelotti won ucl with Real Madrid and ac Milan. Mou won with two teams too. When will pep do his own. Since 2009 him never make ucl final and you Dey yarn opata. Best my black as.s. Klopp is the best coach for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
yes, you had to prefer krychowack to busquet at some point you know

Yes, when he was picked as the best dm in laliga by the organisers, shiiting on Busquets.

Remind me the season Rudiger was better than VVD in epl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kimbeast:

Bro Martinez was never the best Dm in the world at any time.
I laughed, Martinez best dm in the world, is it the injury laden one?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
I laughed, Martinez best dm in the world, is it the injury laden one?
Martinez was really good when when Bayern won the champions league but was never the best DM on the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
hensben:
Ancelotti won ucl with Real Madrid and ac Milan. Mou won with two teams too. When will pep do his own. Since 2009 him never make ucl final and you Dey yarn opata. Best my black as.s. Klopp is the best coach for now.

His last ucl final was with Barcelona in 2011. Without Messi and Mompha money, he is not better than Gernot Rohr.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
airmark:

Yes, when he was picked as the best dm in laliga by the organisers, shiiting on Busquets.

Remind me the season Rudiger was better than VVD in epl?
the season you claimed krychowack was picked the best dm in la liga, was even the season busquet was picked best in Europe.

So it hold no place

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Godx:

One has to make a convincing argument first that Klopp is better than Benitez, and after that that he is better than Ancelotti, Mourinho and some other coaches before even trying to compare him against Pep.
Benitez has not won a league title in almost 17 years.

As for Pep. Let's see him lead City to a CL semis first and we can take it from there. Even though he's a good coach, I won't join you guys to hype him more than what he is .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Swissh:
It's called die by fire and brimstone cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
hensben:
pep won more trophies more than all these coaches. Till they can win the number of trophies he won, we can talk about when pep will win the third ucl

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
airmark:

What called for this stupid question? grin

the same stupid question you asked me between vvd, stones and boateng
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO....He has absolutely no respect. 2nd strongest offense in Europe this after Man city with 54goals.
Atalanta are werid. They lost few days ago at home to spal now they are banging 7 against Torino.
Seria a is just so much fun this season. Lazio and Atalanta are really great teams to watch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
pep won more trophies more than all these coaches. Till they can win the number of trophies he won, we can talk about when pep will win the third ucl
Any decent coach can amass trophies with Bayern Liga and Barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kimbeast:

Gasperini is high on weed sometimes. 5:0 up against Torino yesterday he removed a defender and brought in a striker. What exactly was he looking for?
so in this 5-0 thrumping, belotti did not reply one back.

Airmark mgbo, is it that there’s no penalty??

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
hensben:
Any decent coach can amass trophies with Bayern Liga and Barcelona.
they can do it. Yet most of them gets sacked at the end of the day, grin

I laugh again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
A40:
Benitez has not won a league title in almost 17 years.

As for Pep. Let's see him lead City to a CL semis first and we can take it from there. Even though he's a good coach, I won't join you guys to hype him more than what he is .
You haven't said anything convincing my guy. If you can't convince someone klopp is better or more successful than Benitez then Ancelotti or Simeone how do one take you serious when you say he is better than Pep?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
airmark:

Not all definitions are correct, his was not correct because Fraudiola is not the best manager at the moment. Only idiots will rate Fraudiola as the best manager at the moment, based on his achievements with Barca, over 9yrs ago.
grin grin

The most successful manager is the best, you and won is discussing about at the moment grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
the same stupid question you asked me between vvd, stones and boateng

Asking you to pick the best among 3 items is not stupid. Only dumbos will call it that.

lordfalcao:

The last time Fraudiola won World best coach award, was when he was in Barca. Since then Ancelotti, Mou had won it.

Fraudiola should be worshipping Messi for the rest of his life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
grin grin

The most successful manager is the best, you and won is discussing about at the moment grin

Who is the most successful player among Ronaldo, Messi and Ramos? Who is the best player too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
they can do it. Yet most of them gets sacked at the end of the day, grin

I laugh again
Pep na tortoise, him Dey run from his job and challenges to avoid sacking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
airmark:

Asking you to pick the best among 3 items is not stupid. Only dumbos will call it that.

The last time Fraudiola won World best coach award, was when he was in Barca. Since then Ancelotti, Mou had won it.

Fraudiola should be worshipping Messi for the rest of his life

why will you ask me to pick the best amongst 3 items where there’s 100’s of that item around. Biko leave me to choose the best.

The thing that pep won in 2011 is what Klopp is winning in 2019 after several try your luck cheesy

Doesn’t add up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
hensben:
Pep na tortoise, him Dey run from his job and challenges to avoid sacking.
it’s not a coincidence that one man hasn’t been sacked from his job. While others has been battered by many sack letters.

Put some respect on that name

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
airmark:

Who is the most successful player among Ronaldo, Messi and Ramos? Who is the best player too?
you can read few pages back. I already treated this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kimbeast:

Martinez was really good when when Bayern won the champions league but was never the best DM on the world.
even when Bayern worn the ucl, Martinez cannot even enter top 3 as a DM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
you can read few pages back. I already treated this.

Just mention one player, dont refer me to any pages, it won't take you 5 secs to type the name.

airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
airmark:

Just mention one player, dont refer me to any pages, it won't take you 5 secs to type the name.

I have already treated this, go and read and learn.

I compared managers between each other, compared defenders between each other, compared attackers between each other.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
I have already treated this, go and read and learn.

I compared managers between each other, compared defenders between each other, compared attackers between each other.

grin grin grin

You are shameless like your mentor. See amala turning.

So Ramos deserved to be the best defender in europe last season and not VVD, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kimbeast:

Bro Martinez was never the best Dm in the world at any time.
When Bayern won the UCL, who was better than Martinez?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
kendrick93:
Don't be dishonest....when was reus the best player in bundesliga when the likes of robben, lahm, ribery, neaur were there..... He was an emerging talent who had potential and klopp coaching took him to another level..
none of those players were established,if they were they wouldn't be joining BVB.....Mkhitaryan was from the Ukrainian league for Christ sake

Thats the problem with people like you, you don't know anything, you dont know that you dont know anything, you don't take your time to research and know something before you jump into argument

Marco Reus was Bundesliga best player when he was at Mochengladbach before Klopp bought him

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=ger/news/newsid=1838840.html

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
kendrick93:

Klopp title winning Dortmund team cost less than £60m......he had to build them up from the ground level....
While pep inherited a world class squad that had just conquered europe....... and then he took that squad and couldn't make a final in the CL.... his predecessor(juup heyneckes) made two finals,won one of them...
Klopp is abetter manager, he is adaptable to any situation..can build a club with less resources,develops talent and he has also shown to be being very good in the transfer market.... unlike pep who still needs more defenders after spending close to half a billion on his defense...

Ferguson took his own team that won the treble in 1999 when did he make another final with the same team for 7yrs?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
patrickmuf:
It's as bad as playing Martinez at CB when at the time, he was hands down the best DM in the world.

Pep is a brilliant manager but sometimes he tries to overdo things. The praises sometimes gets the better of him.

When Martinez was played at CB, who were the defenders available then?

Give examples

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
spillo1:
Cc Kimbeast

Gasperini's team is incredible. They play a brilliant brand of football. That old bastard has world class potential for a coach.

Airmark in case you are not following

Torino with Belotti played Atalanta at home there were 7 goals in the match and the Relapsing man who was the home teams top striker didn't get on the sheet cos there was no penalty awarded

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mustiboy:
Y'all should watch this short film from UEFA about Liverpool's road to victory. It's so emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrG3C-R7D5s
o
Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8325) (8326) (8327) (8328) (8329) (8330) (8331) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.