Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483509 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8328) (8329) (8330) (8331) (8332) (8333) (8334) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
airmark:

Rumdeuter : Belotti >>>>>>>>>>> Kane

Dayo loves Belotti. cool

Belotti was a decent upcoming striker until you poisoned his career with your fang just like you did with Krychokewack Wanyama and others

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eruditor:

How can a flawed man certify that something is 100%?

Should I ask airmark what he thinks about you?

Why don't you also ask my ex-girlfriend what she thinks about me while at it.

Ibims is intelligent, I agree you agree, "Nikola Tesla" calls you a fool, why can't we both agree again on that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Ibims is intelligent, I agree you agree, "Nikola Tesla" calls you a fool, why can't we both agree again on that?

You are trying too hard.

You are not part of the intelligent core CFC fans that I have had exchanges with. Call "Elruditor" names from now till tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
HewlettPackard:

See what raumdeuter said about him..

raumdeuter:

You keep discrediting yourself more and more

In this argument I have given you more facts and you have relied on your memory which has failed you once

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin grin interesting...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eruditor:

You are trying too hard.

You are not part of the intelligent core CFC fans that I have had exchanges with. Call "Elruditor" names from now till tomorrow.

easy tiger, ain't me we discussing stop trying to turn amala

I didn't call you names, I don't outrightly insult my debtors, take your case up with Ibime.

Ibime:

Elruditor is a FOOL!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
One can only imagine the horror in Kobe's mind when the helicopter engine spluttered, not for himself but for the life of his daughter beside him.

May we never be in a situation as fathers where we feel helpless as concerns our children's welfare.

RIP Kobe.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
HewlettPackard:

easy tiger, ain't me we discussing stop trying to turn amala

I didn't call you names, I don't outrightly insult my debtors, take your case up with Ibime.

Stop clout-chasing. I have no case with Ibime. He is intelligent. He gets things wrong sometimes.

You on the other hand....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ibime:
One can only imagine the horror in Kobe's mind when the helicopter engine spluttered, not for himself but for the life of his daughter beside him.

May we never be in a situation as fathers where we feel helpless as concerns our children's welfare.

RIP Kobe.

Amen bro , Amen.

I was hoping the reports on his daughter were fake news, buh damn.

Kai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Eruditor:

Stop clout-chasing. I have no case with Ibime. He is intelligent. He gets things wrong sometimes.

You on the other hand....

Come on man, we no women, which one be clout again.

Who determines when he is right and when he's wrong? You?

bros you be really mighty Ewu.

Later Man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
lordfalcao:
teaching airmark adverb and adjective is like teach a primary school pupil dy/dx.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ibime:

RIP Kobe.
I can't imagine...pure horror!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ibime:

RIP Kobe.
Amin embarassed
So sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Come on man, we no women, which one be clout again.

Who determines when he is right and when he's wrong? You?

bros you be really mighty Ewu.

Later Man.

Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2020
Eruditor:

I am already weakened by the death of Kobe Bryant but I still have enough time to show people who you really are.

Remember what I have said; name-calling only proves you have nothing to say because you are wrong.

Go back to my post I said outperformed is not equal to better.

that "ed" at the end of outperform proves that the better being used there is the adjective form of the word not the verb.

When you say who is better between Klopp and Pep, you are asking for overall quality. Lordfalcao said the one who is more successful is better. You tried to change the argument to Klopp is outperforming Pep in the league this season. I don't see the correlation.

Nateevs, Ibime, Nihilist and Lordfalcao so far are the only core CFC fans that are intelligent.

And this is coming from me who has had heated exchanges with some of them.

And Klopp IS better, Fraudiola WAS better at Barca, thanks to Messi and co.

Do i care who you validate? It seems you've decided to forget the person that stood against Morata, when your intelligent lordfalcao and others were against me. To hell with you and your view about my level of intelligence.

Nihilist knows you well.

nihilistjnr:

In the old days them for don tie eruditor to a tree in the market Square and pelt him with palm kernel

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Good, cause one of them thinks little of you and I agree.

grin grin grin grin

Ibime - Eruditor is a fool.

Eruditor - Ibime is intelligent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2020
airmark:

And Klopp IS better, Fraudiola WAS better at Barca, thanks to Messi and co.

Do i care who you validate? It seems you've decided to forget the person that stood against Morata, when your intelligent lordfalcao and others were against me. To hell with you and your view about my level of intelligence.

Nihilist knows you well.

grin

Ok. This is your acceptance that you were wrong.

Klopp has outperformed Pep in the UCL in the past 2 seasons. He is outperforming him (so far) this season in the EPL.

But as far as their EPL careers, Pep has not only performed better but is performing better until Klopp wins 2 titles.

As for who is better; One has 28 trophies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Nah bro, our own Einstein got this one 100/100.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

Ibime - Eruditor is a fool.

Eruditor - Ibime is intelligent.

Should I quote HP's opinion of you? LOL.

At least you will consult many more links before engaging me again.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Ibime:

RIP Kobe.

This one really did Hit Home. 15+ years of waking up in the wee hours of the morning to watch this Man and the likes of Timmy D, KG, AI, Tracy, et al play . Right from around Year 7/8 all the way through Sixth form then Uni and now as a Fully grown adult male. Absolutely devastated.

Heartfelt condolences to Vanessa, Natalia, Bianka and Capri. Also His parents Joe and Pam. No parent should ever have to bury His/Her Kids.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Eruditor:

Ok. This is your acceptance that you were wrong.

Klopp has outperformed Pep in the UCL in the past 2 seasons. He is outperforming him (so far) this season in the EPL.

But as far as their EPL careers, Pep has not only performed better but is performing better until Klopp wins 2 titles.

As for who is better; One has 28 trophies.

Klopp IS better than Fraudiola, nothing concerns me with trophies Messi and 'Mompha' won for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Eruditor:

Should I quote HP's opinion of you? LOL.

At least you will consult many more links before engaging me again.

We are quoting people you stood up for their high level of intelligence.

Both Ibime and Nihilist confirmed that you were foolish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2020
airmark:

Klopp IS better than Fraudiola, nothing concerns me with trophies Messi and 'Mompha' won for him.

Klopp is better than Mourinho and Conte.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Eruditor:

Klopp is better than Mourinho and Conte.

He is the best coach at the moment.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2020
airmark:

We are quoting people you stood up for their high level of intelligence.

Both Ibime and Nihilist confirmed that you were foolish.

Ok.

They can get things wrong but they have proven over time to be people who reason at a level higher than almost all the other CFC fans here.

For e.g "all-time" and today "better" as a verb. They would know the difference. You have no hiding place on this subject matter. You can't even flip the narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:35am On Jan 27, 2020
airmark:

He is the best coach at the moment.

He has the award for best coach of 2019.

But who is BETTER is comparative, no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Eruditor:

He has the award for best coach of 2019.

But who is BETTER is comparative, no?

UCL receipt, stamped.

airmark:
“Jurgen has done brilliantly,” Aldridge says. “He’s dealt with all those problems in pre-season, he’s lost his first-choice goalkeeper for two months, and we are top of the league by a good distance. It’s ridiculous, just outstanding management.

“Europe-wise, he’s the best in the business, for me. He’s had what, three European finals on the bounce? Pep Guardiola has not even had a semi-final in that period, let alone a final!

“Guardiola is a great coach, but he was very fortunate in the fact that he walked into a Monopoly game where he could spend what he wants and bring the players in willy-nilly. Klopp has had to do it the harder way. He’s spent money, but far less than City and on far fewer players too.

grin grin grin grin grin

Receipt here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:51am On Jan 27, 2020
R.I.P Kobe Bryant. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Belotti was a decent upcoming striker until you poisoned his career with your fang just like you did with Krychokewack Wanyama and others

You sounded like all those mumus shouting village people up and down, when their ailments require proper medical treatment.

What matters:

Raumdeuter : Belotti >>>>>>>> Kane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Person no fit retire again in peace embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:44am On Jan 27, 2020
airmark:

UCL receipt, stamped.

You are quoting a Liverpudlian?

Color me surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Eruditor:

You are quoting a Liverpudlian?

Color me surprised.

Good to know, you couldn't debunk his points. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8328) (8329) (8330) (8331) (8332) (8333) (8334) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.