Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500417 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8337) (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Common sense is far from you, Higuain is a scorer yet unreliable, Cavani is a scorer yet unreliable

That's why quality education is important not just madrasa

How can a player be EFFECTIVE as you claimed below and still be UNRELIABLE? It seems shakushaku materials are living rent-free in your brain.

raumdeuter:

popiziano airmark when your shakushaku master should go learn effective wing play from Raheem Sterling

I will use your comments, to expose your foolishness.

raumdeuter:

In CL Sterling scored 5 goals last season alone

raumdeuter:

Sterling is playing in front of Zinchenko, Delph Walker Danilol and [b]recording goals and assists.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

How can a player be EFFECTIVE as you claimed below and still be UNRELIABLE? It seems shakushaku materials are living rent-free in your brain.

I will use your comments, to expose your foolishness.

Just like Higuain and Cavani despite being effective goal scorers given their track record are still unreliable

Common sense and education are the most important thing in life but since you lack both you will always struggle

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Wait thought the Mertens deal was so Giroud could leave

I mean Mertens can play CF abi

Anyway if Willian leaves e no bad, but na wa o, after giving him number 10 shirt cheesy

Meertens is a winger that can play striker if we need him. He can cover both Willian and Giroud absence. Sarri only converted him to striker after selling Higuain 3 years ago. He still plays wing for Belgium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Just like Higuain and Cavani despite being effective goal scorers given their track record are still unreliable

Common sense and education are the most important thing in life but since you lack both you will always struggle

Your foolishness is more scary than Corona virus. So Higuain was effective for us last season, but just unreliable, right?.

You called Sterling an EFFECTIVE winger, tell me how an effective winger can be UNRELIABLE.

Effective - successful in producing a desired or intended result.

How did Higuain successfully produce desired or intended result for Chelsea, to be tagged effective? Feyingbole product. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ibime:

Meertens is a winger that can play striker if we need him. He can cover both Willian and Giroud absence. Sarri only converted him to striker after selling Higuain 3 years ago. He still plays wing for Belgium.

Sometimes he moves like Hazard, and strikes like Aguero. Not a bad inclusion, in the absence of none.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ibime:

I have not watched him play for his club before; I only see his goal scoring expliots on livescores. But for Belgium, he is largely inconsistent and always gets benched
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

Your foolishness is more scary than Corona virus. So Higuain was effective for us last season, but just unreliable, right?.

You called Sterling an EFFECTIVE winger, tell me how an effective winger can be UNRELIABLE.

How did Higuain successfully produce desired or intended result for Chelsea, to be tagged effective? Feyingbole product. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greatihex:
I have not watched him play for his club before; I only see his goal scoring expliots on livescores. But for Belgium, he is largely inconsistent and always gets benched

I think he performs on left-wing but not right-wing. His specialty is cutting inside from left wing to curl ball with his right foot. If he is inconsistent for Belgium, it must be because he gets pushed to the right wing by Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

You are mad you just havent found who would tell you

Is Chelsea the only club Higuain played for in his career?

Higuain is the record goal scorer in the Serie A I am sure no one in the citadel knows this or they are too dumb just like you to remind your daft self

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Juventus has won 35 league titles, Cuntay won 3 of them but somehow this Juventus was nowhere to be found

Juventus that has been winning Serie A before Cuntay was born

The Juventus with Buffon, Pirlo, Del Piero Chiellini, Grosso world cup winners are the nowhere to be found Juventus

Imagine person carry all these players join Vidal Tevez and can't beat Galatasaray and qualify

The most annoying was losing the Europa league semi finals at home to benefica of all teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
popizaino:
The most annoying was losing the Europa league semi finals at home to benefica of all teams.

That is Cuntay for you. He is a useless manager. Na only to whine and complain he sabi all the time

Person blow 300M still say he wasnt supported in the market. Now he don pile up 15 players in one season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

You spent quarter of a billion in one season and you still dey yarn rubbish strict transfer policy

No be point and kill Bakayoko Drinkwater Morata Giroud and Kepa be?
You’re not getting it but it’s ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are mad you just havent found who would tell you

Is Chelsea the only club Higuain played for in his career?

Higuain is the record goal scorer in the Serie A

grin
How is Higuain successfully producing desired or intended result with 8 goals in 28 matches, this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Can someone come here and read something else apart from Hidden, Apari, and all these gibberish occupying 20 pages aback?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ibime:

I think he performs on left-wing but not right-wing. His specialty is cutting inside from left wing to curl ball with his right foot. If he is inconsistent for Belgium, it must be because he gets pushed to the right wing by Hazard
I just hope that is the case since it looks like he is definitely coming.

I do like his eye for goals. I hope he will be able to give us the goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
popizaino:

10 points to you on ApariSports matrix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
Can someone come here and read something else apart from Hidden, Apari, and all these gibberish occupying 20 pages aback?

I swear it's irritating. The same bullshits page after page. No more sensible discussion just 2 people trying to force their opinion down people throats over and over again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kimbeast:

I swear it's irritating. The same bullshits page after page. No more sensible discussion just 2 people trying to force their opinion down people throats over and over again.

Even the discussion on Mertens, one can't even read.

For every comment on Mertens, you'll have to read 15 comments on Hidden, Apari and all rubbish

The United thread makes more sense lately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Cc Roland17

Seems I was right when I called piatek a one season wonder. 5 goals in 20 games 3/5 were penalties too..
He has just been signed from AC Milan to Herta Berlin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
What is holding us from signing players? sad

I hope Lampard doesn't want to be unfortunate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

I don't know why this got me laughing seriously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kimbeast:
Cc Roland17

Seems I was right when I called piatek a one season wonder. 5 goals in 20 games 3/5 were penalties too..
He has just been signed from AC Milan to Herta Berlin.

One season wonder may be an exaggeration regarding the recent dip in his form. Honestly, I was shocked he chose Herta over other bigger teams that approached him for his services. I think he wants to move to place with less pressure to succeed and hopefully reinvent himself. I still think he is a good striker who blossomed too early and found it difficult to manage the expectations. Also, Milan have not been stable especially with coaching so it would be interesting to see what happens now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

Eheee!! Now you come oga mark.beta talk like dis na wetin we need jare.enough of all this hidden vs fraudiola argument.starve that bald analist of the attention he gets everyday so we can stop reading the disease he writes here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greatihex:
I just hope that is the case since it looks like he is definitely coming.

I do like his eye for goals. I hope he will be able to give us the goals

That guy will flop in England. Take it from me.
Meanwhile, i read that Giroud has rejected Newcastle deal. He's so foolish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
Eheee!! Now you come oga mark.beta talk like dis na wetin we need jare.enough of all this hidden vs fraudiola argument.starve that bald analist of the attention he gets everyday so we can stop reading the disease he writes here.

Asin i get totally bored reading those arguments tbh angry ..

Airmark should just ignore that guy that knows nothing if not hidden that hidden this trash talk

*spits**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Roland17:

One season wonder may be an exaggeration regarding the recent dip in his form. Honestly, I was shocked he chose Herta over other bigger teams that approached him for his services. I think he wants to move to place with less pressure to succeed and hopefully reinvent himself. I still think he is a good striker who blossomed too early and found it difficult to manage the expectations. Also, Milan have not been stable especially with coaching so it would be interesting to see what happens now.

I still can't believe how good he was last season and how bad he has been this season. When I watch Milan this season he was always diving after the slightest of contact. Milan isnt at a position to be patient with him. What a huge disappointment and the Milan number 9 curse continues.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
FergieRaww:

Airmark should just ignore that guy that knows nothing if not hidden that hidden this trash talk

*spits**
pa radiometer is a contageous disease. Imagine blue fans dissing their ex players,legends,ex coaches just to satisfy their bald boss.e no normal

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:
grin
How is Higuain successfully producing desired or intended result with 8 goals in 28 matches, this season?

If this is not foolishness then what is.

Did Higuain just start playing football today?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

RLC is back from injury. He's like a new signing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
FergieRaww:

*spits**

Why is a Madrid fan complaining about what happens on the Chelsea thread Viewer? If you dont want to be bored stay on other threads

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
pa radiometer is a contageous disease. Imagine blue fans dissing their ex players,legends,ex coaches just to satisfy their bald boss.e no normal

Some Chelsea fans are reasonable enough to know that not all their ex players or ex coaches were great some were useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greatihex:
I don't know why this got me laughing seriously

Even those scummies are strenghtening, while Arsenal are also doing something, our hands akimbo. Are we going to continue using Azpi as our lb?. Tammy blowing hot and cold, with no quality backup striker.

It seems this Lampard doesn't want to put these players under intense pressure of competition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8337) (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ezra01(m), FergieRaww(m), WhoDeyHause, Griffon(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.