Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10581675 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) (8344) (8345) (8346) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:55am On Feb 01, 2020
biomustry:
LMAOOOOOOOO jokers, you got your three signings. Rest
Every other club got one or two, they got 3 and they're complaining. Shekpites ehn shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:29am On Feb 01, 2020
airmark:

See our new signing.

angry
This shiit is so annoying. Why the hell was the transfer ban lifted if not to sign players?

Who do us this thing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:30am On Feb 01, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
wetin prophet skimple no go see for mount Stamford grin
I no believe wetin my eye see bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2020
Skimpledawg:

This shiit is so annoying. Why the hell was the transfer ban lifted if not to sign players?

Who do us this thing?
I'm really not bothered about January signings, they're mostly not what we expect, let's just chill till summer. Let this team hustle, we were not expecting them to win the UCL afterall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2020
BikeMan:
I'm really not bothered about January signings, they're mostly not what we expect, let's just chill till summer. Let this team hustle, we were not expecting them to win the UCL afterall
Which top name do you believe will come when we fail to make top 4 ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Who do us this thing?
But but you signed 3 reverend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2020
airmark:

Bruno Fernandez was one of those i wanted Chelsea to buy last summer because of his contributions to goals. If he hits the ground running, we are in for it, if we continue dropping points here and there.

The idiotic members in our board seems to be after profit and not after trophies. Thats how the board treated Conte and we ended up not playing in the Ucl.

Even the Abraham we are talking about is not yet there. Imagine if he gets injured, we will now rely on Batshuayi or Giroud.

The 150m was audio money.

See trolling below. angry

Lol...my one naira no dey inside cfc as at today so na only lamentations with no real tears go follow. Las las we go dey alright!

If beast of no nation like bakayoko, baajajajjaalalala, rahman, drinkwater and co. come and I survive, trust me, this too shall pass bro cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2020
BikeMan:
So you have finally come to that realization after being foolhardy for such a long time. Eh okadaman.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2020
Segedinho:

Which top name do you believe will come when we fail to make top 4 ?

That's the main point. We will be left with signing average players. Even some of our key players may want to leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2020
airmark:

That's the main point. We will be left with signing average players. Even some of our key players may want to leave.
we signed Kante without Champions League, hazard Costa and fabregas didn't leave without champions league. which of our players are bigger than them. Abeg that top 4 talks na myth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2020
Mrphilia:
we signed Kante without Champions League, hazard Costa and fabregas didn't leave without champions league. which of our players are bigger than them. Abeg that top 4 talks na myth.
Yh true to some extent. We are amongst clubs that are able to attract players even without champions league football. But still we might miss out on star players if we don't finish top 4. I think we are interested in Sancho ,Werner and some others. Having champions league football will be a plus for those deals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2020
raumdeuter:
How the board treated Cuntay was to give him almost 300m and he loaded the team with Bakayoko Drinkwater and Zappacosta

With all due respect sir, this stuff has gotten stale already. Let the matter rest.

Conte isn't a Chelsea coach again, you're free to mover to Inter Milan thread sir. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Kimbeast:

Yh true to some extent. We are amongst clubs that are able to attract players even without champions league football. But still we might miss out on star players if we don't finish top 4. I think we are interested in Sancho ,Werner and some others. Having champions league football will be a plus for those deals.
I agree with you sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Kimbeast:

when was the last time Chelsea signed a top player from abroad that is not a bench warmer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2020
January transfers no dy too Favour us.. good we didn't make signings instead of signing rubbish or who we will be looking to offload after 6months..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mrphilia:

Kante's was a one-off and coming from Leicester to Chelsea was an upgrade and he must have been convinced with the plan for the season.

Costa nearly gave Conte an upper-cut for not allowing him to leave in the middle of the season. Would he have done that if we were in Ucl that season?

Hazard was waiting for Madrid, hence, he had to patiently wait, as Perez had contacted him.

Great footballers with ambition, prefer to play in Ucl, not in europa. They prefer a team ready to bring more quality players to achieve laurels. Thats why most big players prefer teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kimbeast:

Lets say Liverpool or City or Barcelona bid for Sancho and we finish outside top 4 and bid for him. Sancho will be stupid to prefer Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
airmark:

Lets say Liverpool or City or Barcelona bid for Sancho and we finish outside top 4 and bid for him. Sancho will be stupid to prefer Chelsea.
If ManU is outside top4, Sacho can turn down Liverpool, City and Barca for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
donstan18:

If ManU is outside top4, Sacho can turn down Liverpool, City and Barca for them.

Because he is a man utd fan, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
airmark:

Because he is a man utd fan, right?
Not really, many players are ready to do it.

I think Pogba did it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
donstan18:

I think Pogba did it.

You are not sure. Unless Sancho is like all those ambitionless players.

If Barcelona submit that 120m bid Dortmund demanded, Sancho will go there.

Pogba's case was different. Now his eyes are opened after securing the bag.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
airmark:

You are not sure. Unless Sancho is like all those ambitionless players.

If Barcelona submits that 120m bid Dortmund demanded, Sancho will go there.
ManU can beat Barca in getting Sancho even with their 120m.

I may not like ManU, but you have to give it to then when it comes to business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
donstan18:

I think Pogba did it.
if a player turns down a big club for a small club, it is because he has seen that his chances of starting for the big club is slim
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
donstan18:

ManU can beat Barca in getting Sancho even with their 120m.

I may not like ManU, but you have to give it to then when it comes to business.

As if Dybala and Haaland didn't ignore them. Even fvcking Boathand claimed that he rejected them. Leave story jare. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Greatihex:
if a player turns down a big club for a small club, it is because he has seen that his chances of starting for the big club is slim
Anything can be the Engineering factors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
airmark:

As if Dybala and Haaland didn't ignore them. Leave story jare. grin
Did Dortmund drag with ManU for Halland?

They went for him when ManU backed off, if atall ManU did.

Talking about Dybala, did any club beat ManU to sign him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lampard dropped Kepa for Caballero.

Wow shocked shocked

And he benched Willian for Pedro.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Greatihex:

Majorly, thats the reason bro.

For example, Piatek preferred to go to Burnthisleaguedown where he could easily revive his nose-diving career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
donstan18:

Did Dortmund drag with ManU for Halland?

They went for him when ManU backed off, if atall ManU did.

Talking about Dybala, did any club beat ManU to sign him?

I told you great players prefer Ucl teams to europa ones. You believe United could get any player they showed interest in, i mentioned two players out of many that they failed to get.

Dybala and Haaland rejected Man utd, thats the point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
donjazet:

So you have finally come to that realization after being foolhardy for such a long time. Eh okadaman.
Mumu! Have I ever asked Lampard to win the UCL?

LAMPARD is not doing bad but you want us to believe the team will slump. Guess what? They're still 4th

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kate and Jorginho combination is suspect

Tomori should be starting over Christensen due to Vardys pace

Caballero is not really a keeper that inspires confidence but I'm glad Kepa is being given a warning.

Pedro for Willian - who knows

Lamps is really taking some big risks today. He don vex. This could blow up in his face.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
wman:
Lampard dropped Kepa for Caballero.

Wow shocked shocked

And he benched Willian for Pedro.

rationalmind:

If Lampard still decides to use that guy(Kepa) in our next match, I will just turn off the TV

At least, I won't be turning off the TV cool

Kepa needs a brain reset. Hopefully, this is it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) (8344) (8345) (8346) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Excallibur(m), raumdeuter, AdisaOwala, airmark(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.