Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500926 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) (8344) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
Eheee!! Now you come oga mark.beta talk like dis na wetin we need jare.enough of all this hidden vs fraudiola argument.starve that bald analist of the attention he gets everyday so we can stop reading the disease he writes here.

Raumdeuter will die o, but i dont care. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
FergieRaww:

Asin i get totally bored reading those arguments tbh angry ..

Airmark should just ignore that guy that knows nothing if not hidden that hidden this trash talk

*spits**

cheesy

I will start replying his posts with Ok.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
I would gladly welcome Mertens addition to this team. My only problem is his lack of drive and push to get goals. He is mostly comfortable to cut in from the flank and throw in a cross.

We need more than that from our wingers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

Raum.deuter will die o, but i dont care. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

Even those scummies are strenghtening, while Arsenal are also doing something, our hands akimbo. Are we going to continue using Azpi as our lb?. Tammy blowing hot and cold, with no quality backup striker.

It seems this Lampard doesn't want to put these players under intense pressure of competition.
No need to fret. Or is ur mind not relaxed again?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

Even those scummies are strenghtening, while Arsenal are also doing something, our hands akimbo. Are we going to continue using Azpi as our lb?. Tammy blowing hot and cold, with no quality backup striker.

It seems this Lampard doesn't want to put these players under intense pressure of competition.
let's just let him do what he likes.

Or maybe it is not his fault, but that of those in charge of recruitment.

You will notice that our club have been finding it difficult to sign quality players or even players in general.

Mourinho, Conte and even Sarri complained about signing.
Lampard maybe finding it difficult to complain so that his relationship with the board does not go sour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:
I would gladly welcome Mertens addition to this team. My only problem is his lack of drive and push to get goals. He is mostly comfortable to cut in from the flank and throw in a cross.

We need more than that from our wingers.
do we know the same Mertens?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Some Chelsea fans are reasonable enough to know that not all their ex players or ex coaches were great some were useless
ok sir. everybody have agreed.now carry your amalanomics back to bayern munic fans thread.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greatihex:

You will notice that our club have been finding it difficult to sign quality players or even players in general.

Lampard maybe finding it difficult to complain so that his relationship with the board does not go sour.

If things go awry, he will still be the fall guy.

His body language is not leaning towards desperately adding fresh legs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lana1:
No need to fret. Or is ur mind not relaxed again?

Your team is desperate to enter that first 4, we must not be caught off guard. Your team must not get it right.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
eph12:
RLC is back from injury. He's like a new signing
New player for where, midfield who da 1 epp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greatihex:

We did sign Jorginho, Kepa, Kovacic and Pulisic

Who were our most recent additions (unlike before when we signed players like bakayoko, batshuayi, Drinkwater, even Emerson and Barkley are manageable like Giroud)

I think their focus is more on quality rather than quantity, like Lampard has been saying if we can't get quality now we better wait till summer.

By the way Sarri no get any right to complain, Mou has small right, even Conte. But Sarri No oh. Because of Sarri we bought Jorginho and Kepa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

If things go awry, he will still be the fall guy.

His body language is not leaning towards desperately adding fresh legs.
Lamps is being careful about what message his players get, so they don't lose morale or motivation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:

New player for where, midfield who da 1 epp
And you say you're a Chelsea fan but you don't know when your club made 3 signings this January alone? Shior

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dortmund selling Paco for 23m reminds me of the great expectations I had for Batshuayi after his stunt in Dortmund.

Scoring goals one season then switching off the next. It seems Dortmund is the place for strikers to go and shine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Which one be Conti cup, shey Cuntay don form cup for Shekpe people ni

Wetin concern you? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ibime:

I think he performs on left-wing but not right-wing. His specialty is cutting inside from left wing to curl ball with his right foot. If he is inconsistent for Belgium, it must be because he gets pushed to the right wing by Hazard
he hardly plays on the left even at Napoli.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
lordfalcao:
he hardly plays on the left even at Napoli.

Is that what you understood from my post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ibime:

Is that what you understood from my post?
he performs well in Napoli and he hardly plays on the left wing. Even in Belgium he plays better too, Accept corrections

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greatihex:
Na wetin i been wan ask oo.grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rose and Eriksen out of spurs.

It's a pity these players did their best without winning any trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:
Rose and Eriksen out of spurs.

It's a pity these players did their best without winning any trophy.
Mourinho the messiah is in town to give them the required trophy they need

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
lordfalcao:
Mourinho the messiah is in town to give them the required trophy they need
I pray they win something soon. Those players don try abeg, especially Kane and Son.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kimbeast:

I still can't believe how good he was last season and how bad he has been this season. When I watch Milan this season he was always diving after the slightest of contact. Milan isnt at a position to be patient with him. What a huge disappointment and the Milan number 9 curse continues.
LMFAO.....Torres was past his prime, Higuain didn’t get the service needed, injuries killed Pato’s career. The rest were trash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
still wondering why they went to court to have the ban reduced or why we celebrate the reduction only to end up not signing any player.

makes no sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greatihex:
Which one do you know? Show us his goal stats compared to other wingers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2020
BlueAngel444:

We did sign Jorginho, Kepa, Kovacic and Pulisic

Who were our most recent additions (unlike before when we signed players like bakayoko, batshuayi, Drinkwater, even Emerson and Barkley are manageable like Giroud)

I think their focus is more on quality rather than quantity, like Lampard has been saying if we can't get quality now we better wait till summer.

By the way Sarri no get any right to complain, Mou has small right, even Conte. But Sarri No oh. Because of Sarri we bought Jorginho and Kepa
Sarri complained about the club not getting him a replacement for fab before he was sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Lamps is being careful about what message his players get, so they don't lose morale or motivation
I agree with this too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Which one do you know? Show us his goal stats compared to other wingers
you are not serious. Go check yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:51am On Jan 31, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
still wondering why they went to court to have the ban reduced or why we celebrate the reduction only to end up not signing any player.

makes no sense undecided
But they signed 3

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2020
eph12:

But they signed 3

Ungrateful Shekpites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8338) (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) (8344) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.