Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10446818 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8396) (8397) (8398) (8399) (8400) (8401) (8402) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2020
biomustry:

Fred is laughing at the ball, so relaxed lmao

Fred went into that tackle with a relaxed mind.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Mapoka:

This team is a mess
I don't have any word to describe them
They are a disgrace to Chelsea Football Club

airmark:
Chelsea is gradually getting to a stage, where opponent already get the L before the kick-off.
No more looking for skimpled for prayers before winning matches. cheesy

Thank God for Lampard. cool
But Airmark told us this and that lampard will out do Sarri this season cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Swissh:

Phucking disgrace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Not when Anthony Taylor from Manchester, the new Howard Webb, was the one who handled the match and Chris Kavanagh, VAR, also from Manchester.

Nonsense and ingredient.

When VAR and ref gave Ajax 2 red cards and awarded you a penalty in 10 seconds so you can draw a match everyone knew you were about to lose why didn’t you yarn this nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

Nonsense and ingredient.

When VAR and ref gave Ajax 2 red cards and awarded you a penalty in 10 seconds so you can draw a match everyone knew you were about to lose why didn’t you yarn this nonsense?

Poor defence.

If you are a lawyer, na hunger go kill you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Swissh:

That's his opinion

This team is a mess
The inconsistency is too much
Who in his right senses plays Batsuayi ahead of Giroud?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2020
larride:
I bring to you Pastor Fred.

Fred >>>>>>>>>>>> Kante.

Argue with this pics.
Fred even dey laugh am. Its a phucking disgrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Not when Anthony Taylor from Manchester, the new Howard Webb, was the one who handled the match and Chris Kavanagh, VAR, also from Manchester.

A cry for help.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:

Airmark no 2
BIKEMAN no 3
airmark likes his own post? Its a phucking disgrace shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Mapoka:

That's his opinion

This team is a mess
The inconsistency is too much
Who is his right senses plays Batsuayi ahead of Giroud?

Both are useless, we saw Giroud in matches he started in the past this season. Even lordfalcao, with limited football knowledge saw it.

Chelsea were stupid to keep both.

lordfalcao:
omo, this giroud cannot do anything. He has a useless one leg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Deejay i know it's late but can you please play ELECTRIC RELAXATION by Tribe Called Quest?

Ok if you can't book it agains Saturday when Jose comes to urinate in the public toilet that is their home ground.

That is for the animal airmark who loves relaxing while watching matches.

Another rambling doofus with an excessive footprint on the internet while saying absolutely nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:

airmark likes his own post? Its a phucking disgrace shocked

He has another Nairaland account...

He is so desperate grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Both are useless, we saw Giroud in matches he started in the past this season. Even lordfalcao, with limited football knowledge saw it.

Chelsea were stupid to keep both.

LOL
I agree that they are both useless
But I will choose Giroud over Batsuayi all day any day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2020
I saw it coming, fxxk those who thought i was relaxed after our 'zero signing' during January.

Lampard will definitely be the fall guy. angry

airmark:

What's the essence of lifting the transfer ban now? Lampard may just go the way of Conte.

airmark:

Bruno Fernandez was one of those i wanted Chelsea to buy last summer because of his contributions to goals. If he hits the ground running, we are in for it, if we continue dropping points here and there.

The idiotic members in our board seem to be after profit and not after trophies. Thats how the board treated Conte and we ended up not playing in the Ucl.

Even the Abraham we are talking about is not yet there. Imagine if he gets injured, we will now rely on Batshuayi or Giroud.

The 150m was audio money.

See trolling below. angry

airmark:

This Lampard no get sense at the end of the day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:
I saw it coming, fxxk those who thought i was relaxed after our 'zero signing' during January.

Amalanomics

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Swissh:
We have to create a committee to handle the Parte arrangement for this thread.

Chelsea's Next fixtures.

Feb 22 - Chelsea vs Tottenham

Feb 25 - Chelsea vs Bayern Munich

March 3 - Chelsea vs Liverpool

March 7 - Chelsea vs Everton

March 18 - Bayern vs Chelsea

March 21 - Chelsea vs Man City

Cc Thorvikk55, hensben, DExponential,Mapoka, Amoto94.

Are you relaxed about those fixtures?
Between Wenger's Invincibles and Pep's 100pts, which do you rate higher?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Oga no vex but all this one na story. These ur posts were made this January.

U made ur 'relaxed mind' post in November during Lampard's homeymoon phase.
Lampard did initial gra gra for you and you fell in love at first sight. Now wey his true colors don show, u wan dey change mouth.

"i SaW iT CoMiNg"

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:

Lampard did initial gra gra for you and you fell in love at first sight. Now wey his true colors don show, u wan dey change mouth.

"i SaW iT CoMiNg"
Leave Airmark with all his Okoto meow kututu meow.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2020
wman:

If he had kept to that, no one will question him. He had a sort of 'I told you so' mentality that pissed people off. Like he was always waiting for us to draw or lose so he will say I told you so. There is no need for that.

My friend, stop yarning what you don't know or understand. Clearly, you didn't follow this issue from its onset.

While many were drunk in ecstasy while we were winning the small teams, I committed a crime of going against the herd mentality rampant here, I called for caution in our optimism, I had to remind them of the current weaknesses in the club, some even thought we were in a title race.
I also pointed Chelsea's famed history of going on good winning runs like this before a huge slump, but all my logical dispositions were foolishly seen by airmark and his cohorts as me being negative.

Time and over again, airmark has proven to be foolhardy. He's foolishly impetuous a lot of times and rarely analyses football intelligently except on the odd occasion hence why he is constantly the object of ridicule and it is mind boggling how this individual maintains a following despite his erratic thought processes.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:

"i SaW iT CoMiNg"

Lol
The guy na bambiala. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

My friend, stop yarning what you don't know or understand. Clearly, you didn't follow this issue from its onset.

While many were drunk in ecstasy while we were winning the small teams, I committed a crime of going against the herd mentality rampant here, I called for caution in our optimism, I had to remind them of the current weaknesses in the club, some even thought we were in a title race.
I also pointed Chelsea's famed history of going on good winning runs like this before a huge slump, but all my logical dispositions were foolishly seen by airmark and his cohorts as me being negative.

Time and over again, airmark has proven to be foolhardy. He's foolishly impetuous a lot of times and rarely analyses football intelligently except on the odd occasion hence why he is constantly the object of ridicule and it is mind boggling how this individual maintains a following despite his erratic thought processes.

Sir Airmark,

You have a mail addressed to you, pls do sign here.

Thanks,
Management,
Relaxed Mind Courier Services

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

When Lampard was doing well and others were calling you out, i remember you were here trying to defend yourself, no matter how ludicrous it was and i kept mute. Now you are here to attack me, you are showing your true colour, later in the evening i will have your time. You simpleton that always think with his anus.

Na Fenibeso go kill you today.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2020
Guess we gonna witness a relaxed fight grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2020
PDPGuy:
Guys, do you think this team could mount a title challenge, especially if Liverpool drop points tomorrow?
let's spare a thought for this guy.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Fvcking scummies! Thanda kiss all of una blokus cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:

"i SaW iT CoMiNg"

Even Barca with Suarez, still wanted to get a striker. Whats your point? I had wanted new additions long before January. Your post made no sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

When Lampard was doing well and others were calling you out, i remember you were here trying to defend yourself, no matter how ludicrous it was and i kept mute. Now you are here to attack me, you are showing your true colour, later in the evening i will have your time. You simpleton that always think with his anus.

My friend take a seat at the far corner and chill for once. Your impulsion has always been your undoing. You just type and post the first thing that comes to your mind without objectively thinking. You mostly back yourself into a corner and then spew all sorts of trash trying to wriggle your way out of earlier said trash. All these make me wonder what you do in the real world when you have much time to type in megaloads of trash online.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Swissh:

let's spare a thought for this guy.
That's exactly the notion I was trying to correct. Our form then blinded people, they got caught up in the moment, I just relished it as they came.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2020
The DOOMSDAY has arrived and donjazet will make Airmark regret and suffer. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

That's exactly the notion I was trying to correct. Our form then blinded people, they got caught up in the moment, I just relished it as they came.
And you were ridiculed by Airmark and his goons thorvikk55 with Bikeman. Its a phucking disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

My friend take a seat at the far corner and chill for once. Your impulsion has always been your undoing. You just type and post the first thing that comes to your mind without objectively thinking. You mostly back yourself into a corner and then spew all sorts of trash trying to wriggle your way out of earlier said trash. All these make me wonder what you do in the real world when you have much time to type in megaloads of trash online.

The only idiot apart from lordfalcao on Chelsea thread, is you.

I remember sometimes in November before Lampard started Giroud in a match, you were here criticising Tammy, saying Giroud was a better striker and Lampard should prefer him. Everybody attacked your foolish thought.

donjazet:

I no know wetin Giroud do Lampard, he should start using Giroud more Abeg.
Abraham is looking like one of those strikers that would require 10 chances to score one. Chelsea are creating lots of chances and scoring few of them. I think Abraham would feature in the list of wasteful strikers.

As for Kepa, we need begin look for replacements. His save percentage is too low for a goalie in an elite club.
A top keeper is supposed to help his defense frequently but with kepa, once you bypass Chelsea defense, na sure goal be dat.

Lampard started your Giroud against West ham at Stamford bridge, he missed 3 good chances and we lost. Instead of you dolt to blame Giriud, you cane to town with your filthy fingers and stinking mouth to blame Lampard and told people here about your initial thoughts on Lampard.

You troglodyte is here again to bare your fang as usual.

The insanity in you cant be cured, even if you live the rest of your life in Aro neuropsychiatric hospital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

airmark:

See wetin Man utd cause naa.....

Chelsea fans wan fight now.... Party no dey sweet, without fite....carry on.

Front seat beside the window for me. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8396) (8397) (8398) (8399) (8400) (8401) (8402) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), monerozi5590, andrewbaba44, popizaino(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.