Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10447496 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8398) (8399) (8400) (8401) (8402) (8403) (8404) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Two shots on targets were ruled out in an egregious display of poor officiating last night

Just egregious? Not gregarious or giringorious?

Put Willy, put Willy, like say dem wan phuck.

Overaged keeper, Willy Agbaleru.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
hoopLA:
Deejay i know it's late but can you please play ELECTRIC RELAXATION by Tribe Called Quest?

Ok if you can't book it agains Saturday when Jose comes to urinate in the public toilet that is their home ground.

That is for the animal airmark who loves relaxing while watching matches.

Another rambling doofus with an excessive footprint on the internet while saying absolutely nothing.

His real name is animark

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

Ibime, to me this is not a battle or fight or whatever where there is a winner or not, per say. For once, I am just calling out this individual who does nothing but talk crap most of the time, gives contrasting opinions with more incoherence and people just have to endure it.
For once, his folly has to be pointed out.

Even though i abhor violence, you have a point there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amoto94:

Amalanomics

Relaxed Amalanomics cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:

See wetin Man utd cause naa.....

Chelsea fans wan fight now.... Party no dey sweet, without fite....carry on.

Front seat beside the window for me. grin grin

I am watching the fight with a relaxed mind. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Nail on the head

Shut ogbeni! You love to support rubbish shiorrr.

BlueAngel444:
the real reason Sarri left after one year is his smoking habit... Dude must have had one hell of a year curbing that addiction of his.

Lampard our new manager if he finishes 4th without a trophy his has definitely tried... expecting a 6th finish with good cup runs though, maybe some youth players development as bonus.

spartacus11:
Now that Sarri is gone. We can't escape 10th position on league table coming season

Those who want sarri gone hope you're happy now

nateevs:
I am really afraid for all this Lampard talk. Top four is non-negotiable.

FBS:
What took Lampard to man.shitty? and only for a year? undecided Just so he could then join NYC?

More importantly though, how good a manager is he?

BlueAngel444:
Enrique resigns from Spain coaching job... expecting tabloids to soon link Enrique to the vacant spot at Chelsea.

But considering it, won't Enrique be a far better option than Lamps.

Grundig:
There's something about lampard's back room staff that smacks of a combination of inexperience and old boys reunion.

This season, Im not looking forward to a UCL spot. But I go dey oright if he performs better than solskjear.

nateevs:

Indeed. There is genuine belief amongst all that if you are good enough, you will get a chance.

Perhaps proponents of youth integration like myself will finally get to see this happen. Although I must admit there will be a cost. But I will rather see a small decline persisting with a handful of youth, than the same using Danny Drinkwater, Bakayoko etc.

You've condemned one of your generals to disabled. You still wan to push more into wahala.

You can pick random post from pre-lamp employment to after he got appointed. Not a single person declared lamps will make top 4 at the end of the season or be in top 4 race for this long within the season.

Na you and juxtaposed know wetin una dey nail together for there. Oririshishi cheesy

Even see nihi kicking against lamps appointment

nihilistjnr:

RDM was a club legendary flop.

Football has zero to do with club legend abeg.

I don't even send any club legend bs.

Football manager is a job role...give it a competent and experienced manager

We even dey here when Juxtaposed claimed sarri did bricklayer work for him. Today na, e don enter I told you so. Told who exactly? What did you tell us? Mscheeeeew...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Son injured for 6 weeks

My mind is somewhat relaxed now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Egbon why? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Before Fury vs Wilder, maybe hensben can epp us take on don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

As usual, another incoherent load of trash from you, not surprised at all.

In order to defend your indefensible craps, you highlighted my former post where I suggested that Lampard gives Giroud better playing time and drop Kepa for being poor. As of the time of that post, Tammy was on a mini drought, he was one of the first to get to 10 goals but stuck there for other peeps to catch up while Kepa kept conceding goal left and right and I logically counseled for a shake up to improve the situation but to you that makes no sense?

Why am I surprised? You seem to have created a world for yourself, one were sound reasoning and logic sounds idiotic and idiotic sounds reasonable, you are indeed a unique individual, one who has a uniqueness of being absolutely stupid while appearing normal.
Take time off and do a little reevaluation of yourself.

Mini drought? Like top strikers never went 5 matches without a goal before. You were so foolish to rely on a useless Giroud on goals, such that the likes of a40 and lordfalcao laughed at your stupidity.

A40:
If you're banking on goals from Olivier Giroud then there is problem oh

Even ibime was forced to spank your dumb head, regarding the useless Giroud agenda you were pushing.

Ibime:

Reliable against who? Albanian farmers?

My friend stop that noise.

Giroud has been utter shyte. .

Giroud has had plethora of opportunities to take the first team shirt and failed massively. Conte and Sarri hated Morata yet could not even rely on Giroud.

Giroud was no fücking 2nd striker. He had one foot in the first 11 for a full year and failed.

A true 2nd striker is Batsman who has never had starting shirt unlike Giroud. Batsman only got few minutes here and there unlike Giroud who started many games and failed.

In EPL:

Batsman 668 minutes, 8 goals - that's one goal per 84 minutes

Giroud 1563 minutes, 5 goals - that's one goal per 313 minutes

Can you see the difference between an "okay second striker" and a "failed first striker" who relegated himself to 2nd striker by failing to take his chances. Batsman is a real 2nd striker who never got starts, while Giroud was given shirt and relegated himself.

When the useless Giroud missed 3 opportunities and we lost against West ham, you didnt come out with your 'i told you' post on Giroud. Instead you blamed Lampard and claimed that you were right about Chelsea dropping points. How senseless and shameless could you be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
diggz:

You've condemned one of your generals to disabled. You still wan to push more into wahala.

You can pick random post from pre-lamp employment to after he got appointed. Not a single person declared lamps will make top 4 at the end of the season or be in top 4 race for this long within the season.

Na you and juxtaposed know wetin una dey nail together for there. Oririshishi cheesy

We even dey here when Justaxposed claimed sarri did bricklayer work for him. Today na, e don enter I told you so. Told who exactly? What did you tell us? Mscheeeeew...

Don't mind donjazet

What did he tell us exactly?

Let's be real, Lampard tactics though dubious, did not cost us that match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnbzhBhEI10

Firstly we had a professional enemy of progress playing up front for us.

Just look at the highlights and see how Batshuayi was able to proved his credentials as a chartered short one last night.

Secondly, the quality of refereeing was abysmal. Maguire should have been sent off by VAR. If bloodclaart ref had done his fücking job, the complexion of the game would have changed.

Thirdly, a quality equaliser was ruled out unjustly. Fred pushed Azpi into Linjollof - Why rule out the goal for a foul, but not give a penalty?

Fourthly, Maguire scored. Person wey suppose dey baff for dressing room at the time.

Fifthly,. Giroud goal disallowed because half his foot was offside in a goal he scored with his head.

Is this what we were warned about? Is Lampard really to blame for incompetent staff and referees? Are we suppose to curb our enthusiasm simply because the bloodclaart ref no know ball? angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
HewlettPackard:

The enemy of your enemy.

Enemy which enemy. How far with your predictions yesterday? Are you going to cut your arm since you missed?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

Ibime, to me this is not a battle or fight or whatever where there is a winner or not, per say. For once, I am just calling out this individual who does nothing but talk crap most of the time, gives contrasting opinions with more incoherence and people just have to endure it.
For once, his folly has to be pointed out.

Your follies have been pointed out many times. You blamed Lampard for not using Giroud ahead of Tammy. The same Giroud that made us lose at home against West ham. Only a foolish Chelsea fan like you will prefer Giroud to Tammy. Only a foolish fan like you would blame Lampard and leave Giroud after losing that West ham match. Only a foolish fan will blame Lampard alone for yesterday's loss.

Ibime:

Reliable against who? Albanian farmers?

My friend stop that noise.

Giroud has been utter shyte. .

Giroud has had plethora of opportunities to take the first team shirt and failed massively. Conte and Sarri hated Morata yet could not even rely on Giroud.

Giroud was no fücking 2nd striker. He had one foot in the first 11 for a full year and failed.

A true 2nd striker is Batsman who has never had starting shirt unlike Giroud. Batsman only got few minutes here and there unlike Giroud who started many games and failed.

In EPL:

Batsman 668 minutes, 8 goals - that's one goal per 84 minutes

Giroud 1563 minutes, 5 goals - that's one goal per 313 minutes

Can you see the difference between an "okay second striker" and a "failed first striker" who relegated himself to 2nd striker by failing to take his chances. Batsman is a real 2nd striker who never got starts, while Giroud was given shirt and relegated himself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Son injured for 6 weeks

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

It is when they don’t have anything tangible to say dem go Dey yarn dust like this.

Relaxed nonsense and ingredients

Bros make we no fite our own oooo

Abeg, always put those ur Memes in all ur comments... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Son injured for 6 weeks

POGBA, Rashford and Mc tominay didn't play yesterday oooo

Son out,. Dele Alli in grin grin grin grin grin

Party @ 1:30pm on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

It is when they don’t have anything tangible to say dem go Dey yarn dust like this.

Relaxed nonsense and ingredients

They said you never had sense. This is a confirmation.

nihilistjnr:

Have you ever heard anybody in this section accuse Leyqute of having sense?

I think you're safe to do the bolded bro. Leyqute will even clap for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Don't mind donjazet

Just look at the highlights and see how Batshuayi was able to proved his credentials as a chartered short one last night.

Secondly, the quality of refereeing was abysmal. Maguire should have been sent off by VAR. If bloodclaart ref had done his fücking job, the complexion of the game would have changed.

Thirdly, a quality equaliser was ruled out unjustly. Fred pushed Azpi into Linjollof - Why rule out the goal for a foul, but not give a penalty?

Fourthly, Maguire scored. Person wey suppose dey baff for dressing room at the time.

Fifthly,. Giroud goal disallowed because half his foot was offside in a goal he scored with his head.

Is this what we were warned about? Is Lampard really to blame for incompetent staff and referees? Are we suppose to curb our enthusiasm simply because the bloodclaart ref no know ball? angry

I'm still wondering wtf he's on about? Guyman is busy forming nostradamus on top glaring matter or is it now a crime to celebrate when/while you're winning? shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Don't mind donjazet

Are you meaning to tell me that all our losses this season is down to the refs inefficiency and ineptitude?? Common, that's being plain disingenuous.
The team has been very inconsistent this season.

We are not supposed to expect anything tangible from the team this season, we should actually hope for the best but expect the worse.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Don't mind donjazet

Yet the moronn came to add my name to his ' i told you ' nonsense. Where was the foolish donjazet when Lampard beat Mou at home?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

MY NAME IS AIRMARK, and I am a MUMU
Yet the moronn came to add my name to his ' i told you ' nonsense. Where was the foolish donjazet when Lampard beat Mou at home?

If u see my mama , hossana.....

Tell am say ooo.... hossana

I dey for London... hossana.

I dey with Lampard ....hossana grin cheesy grin

Party version 2.0 on Saturday 1:30pm

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
diggz:

We even dey here when Juxtaposed claimed sarri did bricklayer work for him. Today na, e don enter I told you so. Told who exactly? What did you tell us? Mscheeeeew...

Egbon digz, of course everybody looked upon Lampard's appointment with much skepticism but that seem to vanish when we went on that winning run. In the thick of it, people started setting ambitions for the team because of how well we played and the results accrued, you must have seen earlier the guy who began asking about our league winning chances.
These are the notions I try to realign And was seen as a "negative force" for that period of time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
One of donjazet 'i told you so' posts, even when his Giroud missed 3 good scoring chances to bury the match against West ham. He wouldn't blame Giroud. Mofo.

donjazet:
Bikeman, this is the I TOLD YOU SO moment.
When an experienced fan says something, you listen.

I told you to be patient till this festive period and fixtures before assessing the team correctly.

This is not the 1st or 2nd time, the team goes on a winning run before a costly slump.
The teams winning run blinded you to its limitations thus exposing your football analytic ineptitude and inexeperince.

Just forget about any title challenge or UCL run and hope for a top four finish.
It will be a miracle/anomaly for Lampard and these boys to win anything.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

Are you meaning to tell me that all our losses this season is down to the refs inefficiency and ineptitude?? Common, that's being plain disingenuous.
The team has been very inconsistent this season.

We are not supposed to expect anything tangible from the team this season, we should actually hope for the best but expect the worse.
He is trying to tell you the 7 losses in the league since November is down to Giroud,batshayi and the referees who have hidden agenda against Chelsea. Rain fire on him don.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Of course as expected airmark dick riders Diggs and
nihilistjnr are out in full force to defend their Lord and personal savior.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

Egbon digz, of course everybody looked upon Lampard's appointment with much skepticism but that seem to vanish when we went on that winning run. In the thick of it, people started setting ambitions for the team because of how well we played and the results accrued, you must have seen earlier the guy who began asking about our league winning chances
These are the notions I try to realign And was seen as a "negative force" for that period of time.

Are you saying we're wrong for being optimistic? Let me even ask you a simple question.

If your aim is to make N20mil at the end of the year, and by March you've made N15mil, are you going to increase your target, maintain your target or reduce your target?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Your follies have been pointed out many times. You blamed Lampard for not using Giroud ahead of Tammy. The same Giroud that made us lose at home against West ham. Only a foolish Chelsea fan like you will prefer Giroud to Tammy. Only a foolish fan like you would blame Lampard and leave Giroud after losing that West ham match. Only a foolish fan will blame Lampard alone for yesterday's loss.

WTF are you on about You keep rambling on without meaning? I don't know where you saw me blame Lampard for yesterdays loss. I have been solidly behind Lampard for eons because I understand his situation for this season. I am extremely patient with him unlike you that doesn't know where to stand as usual, today you are drumming support for him, tomorrow, you are laying curses on him.
You keep going around in circles, not knowing when or where to stop. Please start using your brain intuitively.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
diggz:

Lampard top 4, Lamp beat my expectation

I saw an article yesterday saying Chelsea board may go for AMadrid coach Simeone

Can't we just stay with one coach for some years

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Swissh:

My guy relax. As someone once said Let’s analyze yesterday performance, are you in a stable state of mind for this analysis or you still need to cry some more? I can provide bucket and towel free of charge. The joy is to see your tears flow freely.
Lol. Cry say na who die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Before Fury vs Wilder, maybe hensben can epp us take on don jazzy
Raumdeuter u Dey try me abi. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
hensben:
Lol. Cry say na who die
Hensben you dodged my previous question. If Lazio finish above inter Milan has Conte failed for the season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
spartacus11:

Lampard top 4, Lamp beat my expectation

I saw an article yesterday saying Chelsea board may go for AMadrid coach Simeone

Can't we just stay with one coach for some years
Wich stay one with one coach. Lampard is not ripe enough to coach Chelsea. Diego simeone will not be bad but too defensive minded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8398) (8399) (8400) (8401) (8402) (8403) (8404) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Sportsweb, sunnychibs(m), SCOOPERJEF(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.