Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10445622 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8397) (8398) (8399) (8400) (8401) (8402) (8403) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Swissh:

let's spare a thought for this guy.

Makes sense. If someone is thoughtless you have to spare him a thought.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2020
I dey sell better shayo incase u wan watch this royal rumble about to happen with "relaxed mind" o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
lana1, after that 4:0 match in the first leg, airmark boasted about the return leg. Abeg epp us dig those unfortunate yarns please shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:
lana1, after that 4:0 match in the first leg, airmark boasted about the return leg. Abeg epp us dig those unfortunate yarns please shocked shocked shocked

It was unfortunate actually. No thanks to the referee and VAR man, both from Manchester, that ensured you got the win. Congrats VARchester utd. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

My friend, stop yarning what you don't know or understand. Clearly, you didn't follow this issue from its onset.

While many were drunk in ecstasy while we were winning the small teams, I committed a crime of going against the herd mentality rampant here, I called for caution in our optimism, I had to remind them of the current weaknesses in the club, some even thought we were in a title race.
I also pointed Chelsea's famed history of going on good winning runs like this before a huge slump, but all my logical dispositions were foolishly seen by airmark and his cohorts as me being negative.

Time and over again, airmark has proven to be foolhardy. He's foolishly impetuous a lot of times and rarely analyses football intelligently except on the odd occasion hence why he is constantly the object of ridicule and it is mind boggling how this individual maintains a following despite his erratic thought processes.

Nail on the head

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:
Lol The guy is right. Refs are shït, and VAR is inconsistent.

But did the guy keep the same energy and make a video like this after Jorginho somehow avoided a red carded against Arsenal?
Actually he said the review of that match that we basically stole the match. But let not forget decisions were even out that day. Guen also could have easily seen red.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
hensben:
They are not spoiling anything, they are just like a drowning child still raising his hand.
My guy relax. As someone once said Let’s analyze yesterday performance, are you in a stable state of mind for this analysis or you still need to cry some more? I can provide bucket and towel free of charge. The joy is to see your tears flow freely.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
I will supply relaxer, any brand needed grin grin

People need to have relaxed minds from the relaxers sipping in from head to mind grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:
Be like say na him be this...
airmark:

We will see how you win when we meet in the league.

Elekute like you, get sense stop repeating the same nonsense by the abortionist.
airmark always chatting okoto meow with a relaxed mind

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

It was unfortunate actually. No thanks to the referee and VAR man, both from Manchester, that ensured you got the win. Congrats VARchester utd. grin
It's only people that like swimming with relaxed minds that would blame match officials after 60% possession and only one shot on target at home.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lampard anytime he meets Ole grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

When Lampard was doing well and others were calling you out, i remember you were here trying to defend yourself, no matter how ludicrous it was and i kept mute. Now you are here to attack me, you are showing your true colour, later in the evening i will have your time. You simpleton that always think with his anus.

Na Fenibeso go kill you today

We Chelsea fans need a fight to exorcise our pent up frustration from yesterday.

You and Donjazet should not disappoint, but no family pictures please!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:
It's only people that like swimming with relaxed minds that would blame match officials after 60% possession and only one shot on target at home.
They want a red for Maguire to win the match abi wetin grin It wasn't even violent and the Chelsea player pushed him.. I've seen VVD do stupid thing like that.. They showing Son that raised his leg to someone's face.. These shepkites disappointed me angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

My friend, stop yarning what you don't know or understand. Clearly, you didn't follow this issue from its onset.

While many were drunk in ecstasy while we were winning the small teams, I committed a crime of going against the herd mentality rampant here, I called for caution in our optimism, I had to remind them of the current weaknesses in the club, some even thought we were in a title race.
I also pointed Chelsea's famed history of going on good winning runs like this before a huge slump, but all my logical dispositions were foolishly seen by airmark and his cohorts as me being negative.

Time and over again, airmark has proven to be foolhardy. He's foolishly impetuous a lot of times and rarely analyses football intelligently except on the odd occasion hence why he is constantly the object of ridicule and it is mind boggling how this individual maintains a following despite his erratic thought processes.

grin

In summary..... Airmark is Hesben 2.0.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

The only idiot apart from lordfalcao on Chelsea thread, is you.
I remember sometimes in November before Lampard started Giroud in a match, you were here criticising Tammy, saying Giroud was a better striker and Lampard should prefer him. Everybody attacked your foolish thought.
Lampard started your Giroud against West ham at Stamford bridge, he missed 3 good chances and we lost. Instead of you dolt to blame Giriud, you cane to town with your filthy fingers and stinking mouth to blame Lampard and told people here about your initial thoughts on Lampard.
You troglodyte is here again to bare your fang as usual.
The insanity in you cant be cured, even if you live the rest of your life in Aro neuropsychiatric hospital.

As usual, another incoherent load of trash from you, not surprised at all.

In order to defend your indefensible craps, you highlighted my former post where I suggested that Lampard gives Giroud better playing time and drop Kepa for being poor. As of the time of that post, Tammy was on a mini drought, he was one of the first to get to 10 goals but stuck there for other peeps to catch up while Kepa kept conceding goal left and right and I logically counseled for a shake up to improve the situation but to you that makes no sense?

Why am I surprised? You seem to have created a world for yourself, one were sound reasoning and logic sounds idiotic and idiotic sounds reasonable, you are indeed a unique individual, one who has a uniqueness of being absolutely stupid while appearing normal.
Take time off and do a little reevaluation of yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

My friend take a seat at the far corner and chill for once. Your impulsion has always been your undoing. You just type and post the first thing that comes to your mind without objectively thinking. You mostly back yourself into a corner and then spew all sorts of trash trying to wriggle your way out of earlier said trash. All these make me wonder what you do in the real world when you have much time to type in megaloads of trash online.

cry

Akkant tek it...... See finishing to ri Olohun.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hensbrain see what don jazzy is doing to your proprietor

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
donjazet:

As usual, another incoherent load of trash from you, not surprised at all.

In order to defend your indefensible craps, you highlighted my former post where I suggested that Lampard gives Giroud better playing time and drop Kepa for being poor. As of the time of that post, Tammy was on a mini drought, he was one of the first to get to 10 goals but stuck there for other peeps to catch up while Kepa kept conceding goal left and right and I logically counseled for a shake up to improve the situation but to you that makes no sense?

Why am I surprised? You seem to have created a world for yourself, one were sound reasoning and logic sounds idiotic and idiotic sounds reasonable, you are indeed a unique individual, one who has a uniqueness of being absolutely stupid while appearing normal.
Take time off and do a little reevaluation of yourself.

grin

Damn it..... The End of Citadel, perhaps, is Today. You are indeed a Don. We are following with relaxed Mind.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Cc A40. This is why I told you Liverpool are benefitting from the weakest epl league season in a long time. Chelsea have lost 7 matches since the back end of November yet they have never dropped from the top 4 during that time Frame. Chelsea have no business being in the top 4.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Nail on the head

The enemy of your enemy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Damn it..... The End of Citadel, perhaps, is Today. You are indeed a Don. We are following with relaxed Mind.

It's not everyday you fight. Sometimes the battle ground is not in your favour.

This thread is crawling with Manure fans today ready to support Donjazet wholeheartedly, meanwhile Citadel boys are in hiding.

There can only be one winner.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
we lost, we move. Spurs next.
Lampard should tone down the glaring ineptitude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:

See wetin Man utd cause naa.....

Chelsea fans wan fight now.... Party no dey sweet, without fite....carry on.

Front seat beside the window for me. grin grin
So you can japa when the broken bottles start to fly right? Sharp guy. Shift make i sit beside you grin

I brought Popcorn, want some?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:
Hensbrain see what don jazzy is doing to your proprietor

Egbon why? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ibime:

This thread is crawling with Manure fans today ready to support Donjazet wholeheartedly, meanwhile Citadel boys are in hiding.

We can't take it. We will not take it. The fight must happen, after all Fenibeso is on Citadel's side.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:
Unlimited22 shey i told you and airmark that no space for where AWB dey. But una no gree hear word.

U re lucky Greenwood nor start ahead of that useless Lingard. Would have ate Emerson alive.

Aaron Wan -Bissaka. Remember the name.
You told airmark to remember the name here but he was still doing strong head lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:

Two shots on targets were ruled out in an egregious display of poor officiating last night

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
HewlettPackard:
we lost, we move. Spurs next.

Lampard should tone down the glaring ineptitude.

Relaxer and toning cream. Chelsea hairdressing salon. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Poor defence.

If you are a lawyer, na hunger go kill you.

Now say that again, this time without tears.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Poor defence.

If you are a lawyer, na hunger go kill you.

It is when they don’t have anything tangible to say dem go Dey yarn dust like this.

Relaxed nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ibime:

Ibime, to me this is not a battle or fight or whatever where there is a winner or not, per say. For once, I am just calling out this individual who does nothing but talk crap most of the time, gives contrasting opinions with more incoherence and people just have to endure it.
For once, his folly has to be pointed out.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8397) (8398) (8399) (8400) (8401) (8402) (8403) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.