Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458531 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8416) (8417) (8418) (8419) (8420) (8421) (8422) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
eph12:

Lol so how was la liga and seria a adjudged to be non-competitive?

Didn't we say that barca and juve was getting real competition in the league, without considering the point difference between the 4th and 10th or whatever it is you're using now?

Good question

When other leagues were adjudged as non competitive, did they take away the top team and look at the gap below?

Go to French league see how close it is below. Between 3rd and 13th is a 10 points gap but no one considers that, they just looked at the gap the top team gave the other.

I have compared liverpool league rivals points this season to last season and only a mischievous person wont see that everyone of them is poorer this season than last

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Neymar1095:

You might be an illiterate or just plain stupid. Go to the thread and see the post I quoted. They are 1000 species in nature who practice same sex relationship and reproduction. It's your father that created them.
Yes it was segedinho father that created them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:
get bullied?
They lost 1-0 with the return at coming up at Anfield..
You must be trolling
Can you bring Liverpool European record this season with their goals for and against let's compare and contrast with their league tally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:
Maybe you haven't known yet but the league and cL are different competitions...
Leagues are point based, a marathon so you have to be extremely consistent to win it.
The champions league is different entirely, it's a knockout competition. You could lose one leg but still qualify based on aggregate or away goals...
So you see different competitions,different approach.
Like I said if Liverpool knock out ATM, they have done the job...

Is liverpool deliberately losing points in Europe?

You know you dont have to win 25 in 26 to win the league

Actually they could have lost 7games and still be top but they found it easy to beat everyone in England but not in Europe

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
odizeey:

But they have mane origi and wjinaldum that burst Barca's ass last time. Hehehe

Thats how one of them lost 100 grand to me last season. He deactivated his account, but i smoked him out in naija. He later begged me to reduce the amount so he could pay, which i did.

I remember Ibime begged me to let it go. Lailai, their annoying posts would never let me have mercy on any of them, to teach them some lessons.

They are back again running their mouths.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Liverpool are the current European and world champions.

It's not only in EPL that they are in a world of their own. They are dominating everywhere.

If EPL is weak because Liverpool are dominating there, then everywhere is weak because Liverpool are dominating everywhere else.

How many games have they lost in the EPL past 64 games and how many have they lost in Europe in the same time so we can see if they are dominating Europe like they are doing the EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
patrickmuf:
When last has Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea been at the top of their game? If this excuse must hold ground, we can as well say Pep had it easy.

Chelsea had 93 points 3 seasons ago
Man utd had 81 points 2 seasons ago

Compare that to this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

The way you jumped so quickly from football to olosho thread.

I've never 'boosted' to you about sex before so it's obvious what's really going on here

I cover my ass with the blood of Jesus. grin

Ovoko! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Actually they could have lost 7games and still be top but they found it easy to beat everyone in England but not in Europe
The CL is a tougher competition....wow
why did no one ever mention that eh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

And most of Liverpool games were anything but easy...
The 2-1s, 1-0 should tell you that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:
Bring the opponents they have faced let's decide how tough they have had it in the champions league that they can't replicate their unbeaten run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

Can you bring Liverpool European record this season with their goals for and against let's compare and contrast with their league tally.
who counts group stages?
The knockouts is where the competition starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

It's almost as if the European competition Liverpool have to face are the very best clubs in Europe from the previous season.

I mean why should the champions League be tougher than Premier League? Afterall, it's only the champions and runners up from other leagues that compete in it, right? undecided

Napoli are currently 9th in serie a,
Atletico 4th in la liga

What happened when liverpool played the 9th and 4th placed team in EPL this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:

They are losing to teams 9th in serie a and 4th in la liga

What happened when they played the 9th and 4th placed team in EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:
who counts group stages? The knockouts is where the competition starts
You are clutching at straws.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:
who counts group stages?
The knockouts is where the competition starts

They played 1 knockout game yesterday they lost

Which is more than any team has been able to do in the past 30 epl games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Whenever I want to know what typing stupidly looks like, I always come here.

All I see here are people who are pained by Liverpool's anticipated victory, and Barça fans that are still on the hospital bed because of last year's cruel humiliation

If the EPL is weak, then the UCL is weak and the WCC tournament is weak too

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Good question

When other leagues were adjudged as non competitive, did they take away the top team and look at the gap below?

Go to French league see how close it is below. Between 3rd and 13th is a 10 points gap but no one considers that, they just looked at the gap the top team gave the other.

I have compared liverpool league rivals points this season to last season and only a mischievous person wont see that everyone of them is poorer this season than last

Any league is competitive by default - it is a competition.

Why stop at French league egbon? Why not bring NFPL or North Korea League too.

The issue of competitiveness has only ever been brought up relative to other leagues, an in particular, relative to EPL.

You're saying Liverpool are shining in EPL because they are unbeaten, but they are the current European champions after kpokpoing the champions of 4 different leagues in the process.

So is it a case of the league being wack? Or Liverpool being that good?

Celtic kpokpo everybody in their league but are always destroyed in Europe, so of course their domestic success is clearly due to a lack of competition in the league.

Ditto Juventus, and Bayern Munich. Their domestic success is due to everyone else being wack.

Liverpool beat everybody in their league, then went to beat the champions of 4 diligent countries.
After that they went to beat the other Champions of Europe in the junior League.
Then, they went to beat the champions of North America.
Then they went to beat the champions of South America.

So why shouldnt we remove Liverpool from the discussion?

Abi who else do you want to bring for them to kpokpo?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

They are losing to teams 9th in serie a and 4th in la liga

What happened when they played the 9th and 4th placed team in EPL
If Liverpool qualify,will you still be asking the question?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why are Liverpool players getting petty cheesy. They were expecting a walk in the park. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Any league is competitive by default - it is a competition.

Why stop at French league egbon? Why not bring NFPL or North Korea League too.

The issue of competitiveness has only ever been brought up relative to other leagues, an in particular, relative to EPL.

You're saying Liverpool are shining in EPL because they are unbeaten, but they are the current European champions after kpokpoing the champions of 4 different leagues in the process.

So is it a case of the league being wack? Or Liverpool being that good?

Celtic kpokpo everybody in their league but are always destroyed in Europe, so of course their domestic success is clearly due to a lack of competition in the league.

Ditto Juventus, and Bayern Munich. Their domestic success is due to everyone else being wack.

Liverpool beat everybody in their league, then went to beat the champions of 4 diligent countries.
After that they went to beat the other Champions of Europe in the junior League.
Then, they went to beat the champions of North America.
Then they went to beat the champions of South America.

So why shouldnt we remove Liverpool from the discussion?

Abi who else do you want to bring for them to kpokpo?

when Bayern was European champion did that stop people from tagging it a farmers league

This season Liverpool has played a mid table Italian team and lost, played the 4th Spanish team and lost. It happens to be the only 2 times they have lost this season with their first team despite playing only in Europe 21% of their total games

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:
If Liverpool qualify,will you still be asking the question?

why not? When the only times they have lost this season were to non epl opponents even those 4th of 7th on their tables
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Melvyn11:

You are clutching at straws.

The top EPL teams Chelsea Man utd Arsenal Spurs City

Ask their fans when was the last time your team has been this weak in the league pointwise. This season will either be worst or next worst in nthe past 5yrs for all of them

And it happened to all of them in the same season.

The same Chelsea fans who were arguing that 6th is the realistic and 4th best they can hope for few days ago, Man utd fans were also saying same, Arsenal fans same, Spurs fans same because their team is weaker than it used to be in recent years

All are now arguing that no the league is not weak when they all individually agreed that their teams were

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

The top EPL teams Chelsea Man utd Arsenal Spurs City

Ask their fans when was the last time your team has been this weak in the league pointwise. This season will either be worst or next worst in nthe past 5yrs for all of them

And it happened to all of them in the same season.

The same Chelsea fans who were arguing that 6th is the realistic and 4th best they can hope for few days ago, Man utd fans were also saying same, Arsenal fans same, Spurs fans same because their team is weaker than it used to be in recent years

All are now arguing that no the league is not weak when they all individually agreed that their teams were
Exactly bro. The same people who are complaining daily about how weak their various teams have been this season are saying the league is not weak. Anything to push an agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Neymar1095:

You might be an illiterate or just plain stupid. Go to the thread and see the post I quoted. They are 1000 species in nature who practice same sex relationship and reproduction. It's your father that created them.
Go to ur thread 4 what reasons

Prolly to get infested by ur devilishly crafted logic

If you are looking for some1 2 engage in with insulting jibe/punch...am the wrong person cos i wouldn't know if you have inherited any form of generational curse probably looking for some1 to pass it to...

Mind you God created only "human" in his image....only human commit sins..........as can be inferred from the bible.

Using other species as yardsticks to justify that God approves same sex relationship shows the level of ur literacy and wisdom..

I understand u are a gay....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Segedinho see what I mean?

Sharp sharp he don turn am to gay lecture.

From football to 1000 species...next thing is to talk about how he sucked 1000 dïcks
They guy is more stupid than I taught....

From football to gayism.

Ah just weak at 1st glance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fladm(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
When Liverpool has not lost in Epl, this is what their fans have been saying.... lol.

No one can defeat whattt grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Swissh:
Why are Liverpool players getting petty cheesy. They were expecting a walk in the park. cheesy
Klopp Liverpool cant dominate la liga teams. if not for Barca uselessness they will still be trophy less. All those chats of replicating what they are doing in England in other leagues is garbage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

My guy.

Omo we must give thanks and praise say this one no go born.

Imagine if he was straight and stupid - imagine a young flock of obtuse and obnoxious twitter plagiarists spawned by the mugu, let loose upon this planet.

Thank Jah for small mercies

Hahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Godx:

That's why when I see comparism with this Liverpool team and past teams I just shake my head. Only someone who don't watch them on a regular basis will be in awe of them but kudos to them they are very effective.
yeah. They just know how to get the goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:
The only argument will be the gap is not as wide.

Besides these so-called teams are still doing well in Europe. I don't get why people are going out of their way to discredit Liverpool

They are 25-1-0. Even if the other teams were not struggling how do they match that number? A number Pep's City, Mourinho's Chelsea and Fergie never reached
you are missing something. If the other teams were not struggling, pool would have been able to achieve this number that you are using to argue for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
I'm not here to troll Liverpool's defeat because I know they will surely win Atletico at Anfield.

But EPL fans are being beaten in their own game. You cannot accuse other leagues of non competitiveness over the years yet flare up when you are accuse of the same defect using the same formula you used. That's double standard

Man city 100 points, 3 seasons ago 18 match winning run

Man city 98 points, Liverpool 97 points, about 12 matches winning run

This season, Liverpool don win 25 out of 26 matches already, bound to have up to 100 points.

Liverpool and man city just dey tap awoof anyhow

The numbers are just too outrageous. How can you convince the outsiders that EPL is competitive now. Raumdeuter suffered on top Bundesliga head. Despite the fact majority don't even watch their matches, not even the Classical derby. Chop your L

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8416) (8417) (8418) (8419) (8420) (8421) (8422) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.