Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739579 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (19408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jejune pontifications everywhere. undecided

mtscheeeewwww. . . angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
why them carry our matter for their head? na attache?

anyways

SOTON next
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by harlos: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Official thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
harlos:
Official thread?

no, official wire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
homesteady:

#ThrowBackThursday
10 men PSG molested Chelsea! oppps!!

K..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
LMAO @ #ThrowBackThursday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by harlos: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
JigsawKillah:

no, official wire
cheesy
how far, you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
harlos:

cheesy
how far, you.

Wetin una find come dis our side, Harlöt? undecided

tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by harlos: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
TreQuartista:

Wetin una find come dis our side, Harlöt? undecided

tongue grin
undecided
ama chelsea fan...and i stumbled on this thread courtesy of one killer boi like that.

Hi, but u don't look familiarundecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
4llerbuntu:
I just need an explanation for this.

we all do.

You mean this one?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Zlatan saw babies

WHo else did?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
TreQuartista:
Jejune pontifications everywhere. undecided

mtscheeeewwww. . . angry
Bros easy o , no let them bring out the obaihagbon in you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
bigkesh:
bro, psg goals where from set pieces...... We were just nervous, they av better passers..... I dnt see how iniesta and rakitic are better passers than veratti nd motta, if barca z a man down they will still get more of the ball...it not because the opponent is defensive, its just like that ..... My problem with mou is choosing power over talent...... Ramires, oscar, mikel, costa (my opinion tho, poor with ball) and mayb willian should all move out
the bad stuff was that it happened twice, for me willian and costa should stay,the others above should be sold with immediate alarcity i just hope they dont come back to stump us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Zlatan saw babies

WHo else did?

ibra na one funny bastard eleven babies lwkmd, when i saw that yesterday i forgot about our defeat, I get his point though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
coded01:

grin grin
Ha, Raumdeuter and you coded perhaps you guys can explain to me what makes the whole world happy when chelsea loses, 95% of Facebook,nairaland,twitter and other social media were happy, what did we do to offend the whole world. I need explanation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
pamcode:
Ha, Raumdeuter and you coded perhaps you guys can explain to me what makes the whole world happy when chelsea loses, 95% of Facebook,nairaland,twitter and other social media were happy, what did we do to offend the whole world. I need explanation

why do you need explanation from them,na so una go dash importance where e no dey necessary...

UP CHELSEA JOR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
pamcode:

The same reason I don't understand why it is a crime to watch a game involving Chelsea and be scared of what their fans will do... angry grin

Don't get me wrong oh, but its obvious that Chelsea fans (except fredoooooo grin) all over the country behave alike, " a do or die mentality"... shocked grin

Another reason is your coach, he thinks like a Chelsea fan... Very hostile... "Always packing the bus" tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

You mean this one?

2 so-called World class defenders... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mourinho: "He would tell me if there was a reason for a red card. He was very disappointed. If that's the case I hope they can minimise the mistake and let him play in the quarterfinals because if he did nothing wrong he deserves that."

http://www.espnfc.us/paris-saint-germain/story/2344283/uefa-wont-rescind-zlatan-ibrahimovics-red-card-against-chelsea

So he suddenly cares... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Commentator Gary Neville said the referee made a mistake.

"No - not a red card that for me," said the England assistant, who added that the referee was "quick on the draw (for his card) - too quick for me".

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/zlatan-ibrahimovic-red-card-did-the-psg-striker-deserve-to-be-sent-off-against-chelsea-10101979.html

Nice one Neville... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Did Zlatan Ibrahimovic deserve a red card?

9% --- Yes ---- 259 vote(s)

91% --- No ---- 2473 vote(s)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/zlatan-ibrahimovic-red-card-did-the-psg-striker-deserve-to-be-sent-off-against-chelsea-10101979.html

I know some Chelsea faithfuls must have voted No cos the truth is bitter... wink

As for those that voted Yes...I smh... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
nateevs:
There is no excuse jare. Did we have a single shot on goal in the first half? You cannot play against 10 men and be that lethargic. I thought you guys were saying Cuadrado was some massive talent? JM considered even Oscar to play ahead of him even when folks like me will tell you Oscar was not meant for the game.

But as always, JM is only thinking about the defensive side of the game. Pray to score one and get defensive. Rubbish tactics. Seasoned manger like JM cannot coach decent attacking football.

why is everyone blaming mourinho for what happened last night? at what point should world class players take responsibility for their own fück up? i was highly disappointed in terry last night.

chelsea conceded a goal via corner....they managed to get their noses in the front again and the game was winding up. was it too much for terry to organise his defence & put midgets like azpi & cesc by the posts? chelsea had the numerical advantage so why did terry screw up a routine corner kick?

thiago silva gave em the first warning & yet terry's organisation refused to do the needful. the players were at fault for what happened last night. there were enough attacking players on the pitch. costa, hazard, oscar, cesc & ramires are enough to give PSG a fright!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:

why is everyone blaming mourinho for what happened last night? at what point should world class players take responsibility for their own fück up? i was highly disappointed in terry last night.

chelsea conceded a goal via corner....they managed to get their noses in the front again and the game was winding up. was it too much for terry to organise his defence & put midgets like azpi & cesc by the posts? chelsea had the numerical advantage so why did terry screw up a routine corner kick?

thiago silva gave em the first warning & yet terry's organisation refused to do the needful. the players were at fault for what happened last night. there were enough attacking players on the pitch. costa, hazard, oscar, cesc & ramires are enough to give PSG a fright!

Nice way to look at fins from anoda angle however,I am wit dayo on this one and I feel I understand the point about Pep is beta dan MOU talk beta. Not dat I will ever agree to the opinion in pep n mou bcuz the fact is were pep chooses to die attacking,MOU will rada die defending. Fact also is 80% of the time both get the required results at the end of the day. Congrats to PSG who actually deserved to take dis one. We are cfc we will be back again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2015
It's better to chase a mouse and catch it...than to chase two mice at a time...and lose the two at the end of day....In other word...it's better to chase only epl and win it than to chase epl and ucl...and at the end of the day losing the two....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Is the party still on or the band boys are already tired? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2015
FBS:
Is the party still on or the band boys are already tired? cheesy

It's Chelsea.. Na one week I dey expect cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Yustash001:
It's better to chase a mouse and catch it...than to chase two mice at a time...and lose the two at the end of day....In other word...it's better to chase only epl and win it than to chase epl and ucl...and at the end of the day losing the two....

But you wanted the treble nau. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
mithel:

It's Chelsea.. Na one week I dey expect cheesy
lol. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2015
If you ask me, I'd say...

1. Revert back to the "new" way we were playing. i.e 1 touch, pass and move. Those lovely intricate passes. Teams find it hard to deal with.
2. The idea of making Hazard the WPOTY by 2015 should be suspended until we are 15 points clear. cheesy He slows down our game. That's a fact. We are far more potent when he releases the ball on time. Just like it used to be.
3. Fabregas is out of pass GAS . Give him some rest. 2 or 3 games will do.
4. Get Boga or Brown in. That might be the tonic the senior players need to sit up.
5. Zouma should play more as a DEFENDER!
6. Costa can't and won't change. He will come good. He should just keep off the "weed" cheesy
7. Willian - folks expect him to take on defenders, dribble, etc. - He's never been doing that but I do agree that he can certainly work on that.
8. Matic - the boy should just do his primary job. shield the back 4.
9. Our GKs are good. Some mistakes here and there, but overall, they are very good.
10. Oscar, Ramirez - still can't believe they are Brazilians cheesy and yes, a lot of question marks over them.

Finally, I say let's get a win against Southampton and we are good to go. Fast and clinical football. No time for sme sme.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Airbornelacer, Please drop the links to those websites you always share their articles with us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2015
It's Edgar's day !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (19408) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jskelly11, BlueAngel444, ouzo1(m), MrJaay(m), a4turitoroman, Ibime(m), NerdSciBot, reccy(m), Unlimited22, LORDLARGE(m), Realtord43, AirBay, fredoooooo, PendragonVII, Omoluabi16(m), Agadinaagwuofe, Shegzdave, iamoyindamola(m), patrickmuf(m), popizaino(m), Sitmr, andrewbaba44 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.