Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767306 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2015
The team gets the blame or praise. easy IMO.

Southampton next. 3 points and we are good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2015
Na so bro 3 pointer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2015
When I said one week I was joking but it's really looking like they gonna be talking about that game for months... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
mithel:
When I said one week I was joking but it's really looking like they gonna be talking about that game for months... cheesy

on d contrary wen we start rolling in 3 points in Epl dat will be 4gotten
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
That first comment hit the nail about Mou's influence....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Guardiola didn't crash out of the second round.

Pep wouldn't be clueless against 10 men.

Pep has already shown that he's better than Mourinho

Tell us any top game where Mourinho displayed attacking football.

Any coach who can't beat 10 men is a joke.

Like it's said Mourinho can never deliver under pressure rather he thrives when playing the underdog with a siege mentality

@bolded.

Who was Barcelona's coach when Chelsea beat them in Camp Nou with 10 men in 2012?

Who was Bayern's coach that need penalty shootout to win 10 man Chelsea in 2013? (and please don't tell me that bull crap that he finally won. PK is any man's game. It is not won by the coach's brillance/intelligence)

Going by the bolded, it is safe to say that Guadiola is clueless and/or a joke.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hoping for another party here today grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Matt Phillips! Goal of the Season. What. A. Strike!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Hoping for another party here today grin
On assnal's thread, cos Chelsea is playing tomorrow not today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tval:
On assnal's thread, cos Chelsea is playing tomorrow not today cheesy
we can have a party every day. Whether you play today or next year, party all day long grin
we start loading up the set today and start preparing with the Asun and orijin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

we can have a party every day. Whether you play today or next year, party all day long grin
we start loading up the set today and start preparing with the Asun and orijin
cheesy cheesy No party till the season ends
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
timbros:

@bolded.

Who was Barcelona's coach when Chelsea beat them in Camp Nou with 10 men in 2012?

Who was Bayern's coach that need penalty shootout to win 10 man Chelsea in 2013? (and please don't tell me that bull crap that he finally won. PK is any man's game. It is not won by the coach's brillance/intelligence)

Going by the bolded, it is safe to say that Guadiola is clueless and/or a joke.

How many clear cut chances did Peps team create in those 2 instances? and how many did Mourinhos team create on Wednesday?

In Prague, Cech was making wonder saves, even vs Chelsea Messi missed a penalty that would have won it for them.

Vs PSG, Sirigu was on holidays

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
^^^ answer the question. Who was the coach ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

How many clear cut chances did Peps team create in those 2 instances? and how many did Mourinhos team create on Wednesday?

In Prague, Cech was making wonder saves, even vs Chelsea Messi missed a penalty that would have won it for them.

Vs PSG, Sirigu was on holidays

Look at your post again. You never stated how a manager will lose to 10 men before being labelled 'a joke', - a disgrace' or 'clueless'.

Spare us the details of how the game went. When a scoreline is being shown in your television, do you see any details attached to it? What you see is Bayern 2-2 Chelsea or Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea or Chelsea 2-2 PSG. The only other thing you may see is the agg scores.

What I mean is this: Football is all about winning the match. If you play well and win, that's a bonus.

Let me ask you. If you own a club, which manager will you likely fire, the one that goes trophyless year in year out but plays sexy and dominating football OR the one that hauls in trophies on a steady basis playing defensive football?

If Mourinho is clueless, a joke, and a disgrace because he lost to a 10 man team, the your almighty Guardiola is also clueless, a joke, and a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
timbros:

Look at your post again. You never stated how a manager will lose to 10 men before being labelled 'a joke', - a disgrace' or 'clueless'.
Spare us the details of how the game went. When a scoreline is being shown in your television, do you see any details attached to it? What you see is Bayern 2-2 Chelsea or Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea or Chelsea 2-2 PSG. The only other thing you may see is the agg scores.
What I mean is this: Football is all about winning the match. If you play well and win, that's a bonus.
Let me ask you. If you own a club, which manager will you likely fire, the one that goes trophyless year in year out but plays sexy and dominating football OR the one that hauls in trophies on a steady basis playing defensive football?
If Mourinho is clueless, a joke, and a disgrace because he lost to a 10 man team, the your almighty Guardiola is also clueless, a joke, and a disgrace.

I would hire the one that plays good football and win like Pep Guardiola.

Only amateurs just look at the scoreline and make conclusions, then why need to watch the game we can as well just watch livescore.com

The manner of the loss matters, when you play vs 10 men and are not able to dominate or create chances that that coach is useless, clueless and a joke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Talking about clear cut chances created, you are even telling us that Guadiola is more clueless.

How many clear cut chances do you need in a match to score? Like 60 clear cut chances before you score 2 goals? Lol... But Mourinho will need like 2 counter attacks to score 2 goals.

Now tell me who is efficient and who is clueless?

Forget o. Mourinho F'd up, yes. But to label him those terms? C'mon man! Behave like a football fan nah..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

I would hire the one that plays good football and win like Pep Guardiola.

Only amateurs just look at the scoreline and make conclusions, then why need to watch the game we can as well just watch livescore.com

The manner of the loss matters, when you play vs 10 men and are not able to dominate or create chances that that coach is useless, clueless and a joke

Lol...

I said one plays good football but doesn't win trophies but the other plays defensive football yet brings in trophies every year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
For those with Short memories

Chelsea i.g page trolling Short memory carragher

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
timbros:

Lol...

I said one plays good football but doesn't win trophies but the other plays defensive football yet brings in trophies every year.

Fortunately those are not the only options in the market

We have someone like Pep Guardiola who can play good and also win which is why Bayern are having Pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
timbros:
Talking about clear cut chances created, you are even telling us that Guadiola is more clueless.
How many clear cut chances do you need in a match to score? Like 60 clear cut chances before you score 2 goals? Lol... But Mourinho will need like 2 counter attacks to score 2 goals.

Now tell me who is efficient and who is clueless?

Forget o. Mourinho F'd up, yes. But to label him those terms? C'mon man! Behave like a football fan nah..

Acoach'sjob is to give tactics that make his team create chances, He wouldnt do the scoring for them

If a coach tactics make players have 7 one on one with the keeper and they missed it How is that the coaches fault?

If CHelsea created chances but their players wasted it then we can exonerrate the coach, but when the team fails to create good chances despite being a man up, No two ways its the coach who is clueless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Acoach'sjob is to give tactics that make his team create chances, He wouldnt do the scoring for them

If a coach tactics make players have 7 one on one with the keeper and they missed it How is that the coaches fault?

If CHelsea created chances but their players wasted it then we can exonerrate the coach, but when the team fails to create good chances despite being a man up, No two ways its the coach who is clueless

So you are trying to tell us Mourinho is clueless right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Fortunately those are not the only options in the market

We have someone like Pep Guardiola who can play good and also win which is why Bayern are having Pep

And still lose to 10 men...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tval:
For those with Short memories

Chelsea i.g page trolling Short memory carragher

Epic!

I hope Carragher is seeing this wherever he is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

So Guardiola only teach his players how to come one on one with the 'keeper but not how to utilise the chance?

What a great coach!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
timbros:

So Guardiola only teach his players how to come one on one with the 'keeper but not how to utilise the chance?

What a great coach!

Guardiola teaches his players how to make them have chances to win, the execution lies with the players

Thats why Guardiola is still in the CL while Mourinho is fighting Carragher and Souness on TV
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Burnley! sweet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
mithel:
Nobody type anything....nobody jinx anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mr Codeb always viewing this thread without dropping comments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Any burnley supporter in the house ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fourcade(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
fredoooooo:
Any burnley supporter in the house ? grin

I'm their biggest fan right now. . .just a few minutes more grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
And the old fool said his players can never surround the referee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BizBloke(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hehehehe, nice one, Man City.

Chelsea should win the next 2 matches and we're 11 points clear. Say what! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.