Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10573919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8610) (8611) (8612) (8613) (8614) (8615) (8616) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

OgbaEwon is seekingattention

Sodiki and Swissh are foolish boys, supporting a foolish club. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
dru23:

Trouble.... Trouble is my middle name
You like trouble sha grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
seankafor:
lol, you have been stylishly or would I say cowardly wanna slide into this convo with your biasedness.. you re free.. after all data is cheap..

But whilst at it.. it would interest you to know the bone of contention rather than ignorantly jumping into things greater than you of which you know nothing of.

Flies that doesn't listen follows the dead body to the grave..
A word is enough if you re wise
You should have just used this energy to deny those screenshots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
eph12:

So you're disowning sean? You don't agree with his job?

Use your brain Ephraim.

His job is none of my business at the moment, he made a valid point on Sodiki's foolishness and i liked it. If you have problem with his job face him and don't be a pxxxy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
obainojazz:
Like I said.. any youth defending politicians PDP or APC is a brain dead zombie..
Signed!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
airmark:

Sodiki and Swissh are foolish boys, supporting a foolish club. grin

wink Poverty born and breds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
My guy Swissh u see your life?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Amoto94:

An educated blue is different from uneducated Blue just like an educated Gunner is different from half-educated Gunner.
How are you doing my friend?
Which one is all these Shalayes for cheesy cheesy. Are you a true blue yes or no you are typing Epistles cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Amoto94:
My guy Swissh u see your life?
You actually believe the rubbish wink cheesy. You better use your brain my guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
eph12:

You should have just used this energy to deny those screenshots
so screenshot of comments is your evidence that I indulge in fraud?

It seems you re not smart just like you cohort sodick? undecided

Why not go through all my comments and dig more of my posts and screenshot all of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
I would do anything to continue the Financial and investment posts championed by Ibime, raumdeuter, afrodoc2 and others.

All these 'children' bants dey turn belle. Can never read anything reasonable from them.

Make una dey get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
airmark:

Use your brain Ephraim.

His job is none of my business at the moment, he made a valid point on Sodiki's foolishness and i liked it. If you have problem with his job face him and don't be a pxxxy.
cheesy cheesy
Citadel people grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
seankafor:
so screenshot of comments is your evidence that I indulge in fraud?

It seems you re not smart just like you cohort sodick? undecided

Why not go through all my comments and dig more of my posts and screenshot all of them
So you're saying those screenshots are photoshopped? Good then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
eph12:

you re a nitwit and not yet matured for my reply.
If you re asked to bring evidence that I indulge in fraud, all you could get is a year old screenshot?

What is with you and daftness? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:
I would do anything to continue the Financial and investment posts championed by Ibime, raumdeuter, afrodoc2 and others.

All these 'children' bants dey turn belle. Can never read anything reasonable from them.

Make una dey get sense.

Shey we should kuku talk about the Nigerian economy?

Maybe today is the day we will burst the myth that Buhari destroyed the economy. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ibime, raumdeuter and afrodoc2, were you aware of MoviePass and Sinemia's company that folding up due to insolvency?

I stumbled upon an article and one of the many mistakes of MoviePass started when the Analytics firm filed to raise 1.2 billion dollars to keep MoviePass solvent. They filed to sell debts and securities. In July 26, 2018 the firm also borrowed 5million dollars in order to continue its operations and this raised alot of doubts from auditors and investors wether the company would remain in business.

Just to add to my knowledge egbons, how can a start up company survive harsh economic policies if one must borrow to stay afloat without fear of incurring more debts? Simply put, how can one avoid MoviePass mistakes?

Help me please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
larride:

Shey we should kuku talk about the Nigerian economy?

Maybe today is the day we will burst the myth that Buhari destroyed the economy. grin
I'm not disappointed though.

Even the scriptures asked the great question; can anything good come out from 'them'?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I'm not disappointed though.

Even the scriptures asked the great question; can anything good come out from 'them'?
No, nothing good can come out from a lifeless man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
In other News, GSM Don test positive to coro

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
eph12:

what a manner of human embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Make una dey get sense.

You could post without throwing insults and still be reasonable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Brother Seyi o, who infected him now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:
The stupid man would have circulated the virus during the PDP SW Mega Rally held some days ago in Ibadan.

I don't know how this useless government expects us to survive staying at home. No light for over 14 hours now, and one can't even work from home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
airmark:

Brother Seyi o, who infected him now?

Taye currency I suspect. He came back from the UK and didn't self isolate but attended the rally brother Seyi organized.

The other way he could've been infected is if he had been in contact with UCH director or his deputy who both tested positive already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
seankafor:
you re a nitwit and not yet matured for my reply.
If you re asked to bring evidence that I indulge in fraud, all you could get is a year old screenshot?

What is with you and daftness? undecided
Are you mad ni? I just agreed with you that those screenshots are not real and you are barking? What's your problem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
gensteejay:

The stupid man would have circulated the virus during the PDP SW Mega Rally held some days ago in Ibadan.

I don't know how this useless government expects us to survive staying at home. No light for over 14 hours now, and one can't even work from home.

That rally was really unreasonable. I just hope all the pdp southwest leaders in attendance have gone for the test too. People like Bode George who are not that young should better get tested and know thier fate on time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

That one na foolish governor. I was believing the hype about him until he held his political rally in the middle of corona season. His brain is garbage in garbage out.

With the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria only Jehovah Jireh can save us. Even the ones that are meant to be smart and progressive are actually dullards in intellectual skin.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Taye currency I suspect. He came back from the UK and didn't self isolate but attended the rally brother Seyi organized.

The other way he could've been infected is if he had been in contact with UCH director or his deputy who both tested positive already

Taye currency already confirmed?

Davido being positive is still wondrous to me. Weed dey comot this thing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
airmark:

Taye currency already confirmed?

Davido being positive is still wondrous to me. Weed dey comot this thing?

I don't know Taye cureency's status for now, but u knkw people like that may not really go for the test untill they are sick.

And yes there's the angle of Davido too. I really don't know how Davido is negative ó. Doctors should enlighten us on that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

That one na foolish governor. I was believing the hype about him until he held his political rally in the middle of corona season. His brain is garbage in garbage out.

With the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria only Jehovah Jireh can save us. Even the ones that are meant to be smart and progressive are actually dullards in intellectual skin.
But we should celebrate them instead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

I was one of those that kept on rooting for him going by how he's been taking some decisions like suspending activities of NURTW guys and the likes.....I was equally disappointed in that stupid rally he held.

Dem bode George now sef, only God knows if dem never Carry am too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I don't know Taye cureency's status for now, but u knkw people like that may not really go for the test untill they are sick.

And yes there's the angle of Davido too. I really don't know how Davido is negative ó. Doctors should enlighten us on that
Davido, Taye currency, Buhari
How these guys are walking freely I don't know

(1) (2) (3) ... (8610) (8611) (8612) (8613) (8614) (8615) (8616) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.