Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10544603 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8616) (8617) (8618) (8619) (8620) (8621) (8622) ... (19174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Ibime:

No he won't. Because Pirlo does not play in 2 man midfield.

Infact, now we're adding Tevez to the mix, Hazard is in more danger sef.

grin

Lautaro and Lukaku will go and chop bench as corona seems to have buried their chances of making Conte's team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:29am On Apr 02, 2020
airmark:

Eph12 has been using ogogoro to prevent corona. He is 'carried' already. grin
grin I see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:02am On Apr 02, 2020
airmark:

grin

Lautaro and Lukaku will go and chop bench as corona seems to have buried their chances of making Conte's team.

My exact thought.

Lukaku have not done much for Conte to deserve a place in his ultimate XI.

Conte's number 9 should be between Costa and Vucinic and maybe Tevez.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:05am On Apr 02, 2020
hensben:
Last time I checked Hazard has more than 100 goals so far in his career or is there another Hazard playing football I don’t know.
Help me confirm how many goals from open play he has scored in the champions league after over 10 years of professional football. While you're at it, let's know all the world class players that has similar stats too. I would have said you should check Neymar's own but you fit faint

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Airmark assist hensben with that little assignment please. They will not shame you people o grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2020
eph12:
This just shows how low Mourinho has fallen. Or is it for lack of options? How can an attacker score only 4 goals in almost 10 years and be in your selection? That's like 1 goal every 700 days, it's embarrassing

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Leave Hazard matter for raumdeuter. He knows how to arrange his trolling to suit him well.

Calling what you typed up there an embarrassment is an understatement. Even hardcore trolls will be shocked reading that.

And to think five people read that comment and actually clicked 'like'!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
timbros:

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Leave Hazard matter for raumdeuter. He knows how to arrange his trolling to suit him well.

Calling what you typed up there an embarrassment is an understatement. Even hardcore trolls will be shocked reading that.

And to think five people read that comment and actually clicked 'like'!!
Lol I can see you're triggered. That's the plan.

So how many goals from open play has Hazard scored in the champions league? While you're at it, mention any top attacker that did that poverty stricken number cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2020
eph12:

Lol I can see you're triggered. That's the plan.

So how many goals from open play has Hazard scored in the champions league? While you're at it, mention any top attacker that did that poverty stricken number cheesy cheesy

Triggered by false info? Lol...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2020
timbros:

Triggered by false info? Lol...
How many goals has hazard scored in the champions league in this life time and all his previous lifetimes in open play? Let's know if he's not a fraud cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown: https://www.nairaland.com/5769057/lagos-residents-hit-streets-protest#88007891
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2020
gensteejay:
Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown: https://www.nairaland.com/5769057/lagos-residents-hit-streets-protest#88007891

Naija should just go with herd immunity please.

Only the middle class who can afford to sit home are promoting this thing. The masses cannot survive lockdown.

Social crisis will take place in Naija in just two weeks if every is forced to sit at home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2020
gensteejay:
THE FG has(is) shared(ing) money to the most vulnerable ones already, maybe these one didn't apply like oga larride1 said. grin

What I fear about the lockdown is about to happened, it's not even a week already but people are feeling the heat and have exhausted their foodstuffs. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2020
eph12:

How many goals has hazard scored in the champions league in this life time and all his previous lifetimes in open play? Let's know if he's not a fraud cheesy
Is it 4 goal?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2020
hardeycute:
THE FG has(is) shared(ing) money to the most vulnerable ones already, maybe these one didn't apply like oga larride1 said. grin

What I fear about the lockdown is about to happened, it's not even a week already but people are feeling the heat and have exhausted their foodstuffs. grin
What other option does the federal government have if not lock down?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

That one na foolish governor. I was believing the hype about him until he held his political rally in the middle of corona season. His brain is garbage in garbage out.

With the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria only Jehovah Jireh can save us. Even the ones that are meant to be smart and progressive are actually dullards in intellectual skin.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Bville02 post=88013329][/quote]
This guy is still behaving like an idiot he better not say anything again. Many people may have contracted the virus during the rally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2020
hardeycute:

I hope they don't go about breaking into shops and homes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
eph12:

Oga prove the bolded below and I will show you 10 strikers who has worst numbers...

eph12:
This just shows how low Mourinho has fallen. Or is it for lack of options? How can an attacker score only 4 goals in almost 10 years and be in your selection? That's like 1 goal every 700 days, it's embarrassing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
obainojazz:
Is it 4 goal?
It can't be 4. A top attacker can't score only 4 goals from open play in a competition for 10 years. Timbros airmark and hensben has the correct number

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
timbros:

Oga prove the bolded below and I will show you 10 strikers who has worst numbers...

Show those 10 strikers let's shame all of them together. You can't claim to be a top player and be dropping poverty numbers. It's a phucking disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Ibime:

Only the middle class who can afford to sit home are promoting this thing. The masses cannot survive lockdown.

Social crisis will take place in Naija in just two weeks if every is forced to sit at home.

There is a strong case against herd immunity, and that is why your government and other proponents have drawn back on it recently.

The best kind of herd immunity is the one derived from vaccines, but we don't appear to be close to that yet.This means that the only other option for developing herd immunity is infections.

Herd immunity derived from actual infections is a tricky thing. You need a certain threshold percentage of a population to be immune before you can get herd immunity, and this threshold percentage varies from disease to disease based on how infectious it is.

For example for a highly contagious disease like Measles you need over 90% of the population to be immune before you can have herd immunity. It is estimated that with the level of infectiousness of COVID-19 you need to have about 60% of the population immune i.e infected to develop herd immunity.

So if we take Nigeria as an example, 60% of the population is about 100million, meaning at least 100million Nigerians need to be infected to develop herd immunity. If we are assuming a mortality rate of 1-2%, that means potentially 1-2 million Nigerians will die of COVID-19 if it is deliberately left to spread in order to achieve herd immunity.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
timbros:

Ephraim is a disgrace cheesy cheesy. He wanted to type champions league goals. Pardon his foolishness cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Swissh:

Ephraim is a disgrace cheesy cheesy. He wanted to type champions league goals. Pardon his foolishness cheesy.

That's why I told him to leave Hazard trolling to raumdeuter who is intelligent enough to troll well.

This one is just embarrassing himself in the name of trolling.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2020
eph12:

Show those 10 strikers let's shame all of them together. You can't claim to be a top player and be dropping poverty numbers. It's a phucking disgrace

How old are you?

I said prove to us that the bolded below is true and I will name 10 strikers with worst numbers for you. If I don't give you 10 names, I will deactivate this account and open a new one named Eph12IsMyLord.

Just give us proof of the bolded below...

eph12:

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Seems Alex Telles wants to come as much as the fans want him to come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
timbros:

How old are you?

I said prove to us that the bolded below is true and I will name 10 strikers with worst numbers for you. If I don't give you 10 names, I will deactivate this account and open a new one named Eph12IsMyLord.

Just give us proof of the bolded below...

Just leave dat guy, its as though people like that have had their Brains reset to arguing blindly. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2020
eph12:

Pity that Fat Flop Hazard cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
BlueMann:

Just leave dat guy, its as though people like that have had their Brains reset to arguing blindly. cheesy

I just get time for am this morning thanks to Coro.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Ibime:

The purpose of lockdown is to slow down the spread until a cure is found.

Without the lockdown 5million people will be infected and how will the hospital cope?
If there is anything close to the deaths we are seeing in Italy, Naija won't find it funny

This is a new disease that even the best health systems in the world are scrambling and looking like idiots

The same Nigerians who said the Corona thing was a scam a few weeks ago are now saying why didn't the FG lockdown earlier now saying they cant stay at home

I read the first page of the thread homepage about the protests and I see that many people just want a reason to wail cos of political leanings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Bville02:
b

Totally irresponsible coming from an educated person, if this was a northern governor we will be cursing illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Swissh:

If I typed that, he will look away like he didn't see it. I have him where I want him grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8616) (8617) (8618) (8619) (8620) (8621) (8622) ... (19174) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), KingAzubuike(f), Leyqute(m), BlueMann, NinjaMetahuman, andrewbaba44, User09, Bluelines69, raumdeuter, VillageBus(m), Dundalk(m), WhoDeyHause, A40(m), Unlimited22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.