Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10577441 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8647) (8648) (8649) (8650) (8651) (8652) (8653) ... (19222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

grin

You are doing a great job, more than even Apc media crew.

However, you can have the largest number in jtf, and be useless. Shekau felt the attack from Chadian troops, he was strangely humble in his last audio release and specifically mentioned Chadian leader for attacking them and he said they would come for him.

I know you love Apc, but there is no way you can twist this. The Chadian embassy didnt mention the contribution of Nigerian troops in that attack, in that letter you posted. They were just being diplomatic, as expected. Expecting Nigeria to bring the cash now, to keep mute, but it's too late.

You know i always have receipts. Forget embassy and follow what men that carried out the assault said.

Chad is alone in shouldering all the burden of the war against Boko Haram,” President Idriss Deby Itno complained last weekend. “I met the commander of the MNJTF and asked him to take over.”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/chad-army-says-52-troops-1000-jihadists-killed-in-offensive/

I'm just seeing this side of Larride grin nigga got his head deep lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
I'm just seeing this side of Larride grin nigga got his head deep lipsrsealed

He is a loyal party member and i didn't expect anything less. If afrodoc could insist that Lingard was greater than Hazard, leave larride alone. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2020
I don colonize this one brain. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

He is a loyal party member and i didn't expect anything less. If afrodoc could insist that Lingard was greater than Hazard, leave larride alone. grin
How afrodoc take enter this matter na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
How afrodoc take enter this matter na cheesy

Larride is to Apc, what afrodoc is to Man utd/Lingard. grin

Not in this millenium, will afrodoc condemn Lingard grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

Larride is to Apc, what afrodoc is to Man utd/Lingard. grin

Not in this millenium, will afrodoc condemn Lingard grin
Hazard 4 open play UCL goals... That's APC numbers man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:

Larride was right about you. You be mumu. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

grin

You are doing a great job, more than even the Apc media crew.

However, you can have the largest number in jtf, and be useless. Shekau felt the attack from Chadian troops, he was strangely humble in his last audio release and specifically mentioned the Chadian leader for attacking them and he said they would come for him.

I know you love Apc, but there is no way you can twist this. The Chadian embassy didnt mention specifically the contribution of Nigerian troops in that attack, in that letter you posted. They were just being diplomatic, as expected. Expecting Nigeria to bring the cash now, to keep mute, but it's too late.

You know i always have receipts. Forget embassy and follow what men that carried out the assault said.

Chad is alone in shouldering all the burden of the war against Boko Haram,” President Idriss Deby Itno complained last weekend. “I met the commander of the MNJTF and asked him to take over.”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/chad-army-says-52-troops-1000-jihadists-killed-in-offensive/

Lol. How can Chad be shouldering all the burden of the war against Boko Haram when Nigeria is contributing the largest forces in the MNJTF.

Let’s do it this way to clear all doubt, for every Chad onslaught against Boko Haram you post, I will post 2 by the Nigerian Army, whoever run out of what to post will pay the other 20k Naira. Let’s put your Chad agenda to test. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

This is not even a party issue as the Nigeria Military you are downgrading does not belong to any party, it’s not called APC military.

It is called Nigeria Armed Forces.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Poverty stricken figures right there. That's tuff.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Swissh:

Poverty stricken figures right there. That's tuff.
It will be better in Madrid though cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:

And they said he is better than Neymar. Just tough.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
These ones still dey self-service about Hazard....after many months of not visiting this page....nawa oh! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
afrodoc2:

And they said he is better than Neymar. Just tough.
Let's give him time.. He'll double his CL open play goals cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

Una don face una def now now? No friends on these streets, just similar interests
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hazardfan1:
These ones still dey self-service about Hazard....after many months of not visiting this page....nawa oh! grin grin grin

Imagine after many months in Madrid Hazard still has 4 CL goals while Neymar added to his CL tally to take his team to the quarter finals

Even though you are not here, the L is still chasing you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Imagine after many months in Madrid Hazard still has 4 CL goals while Neymar added to his CL tally to take his team to the quarter finals

cheesy Hidden is good no doubt be he is not on Neymar's level, we can only compare to him players like Mane, Salah, Adam's Traore, Hakim Ziyech, Sterling and Co.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Lol.
You for no answer that confused boot dweller.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

To be fair, Corona virus and the economy affected hazard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

Lol. How can Chad be shouldering all the burden of the war against Boko Haram when Nigeria is contributing the largest forces in the MNJTF.

Let’s do it this way to clear all doubt, for every Chad onslaught against Boko Haram you post, I will post 2 by the Nigerian Army, whoever run out of what to post will pay the other 20k Naira. Let’s put your Chad agenda to test. cheesy

Go and ask Shekau, who he fears most now or who inflicted the biggest pain on his group, between Deby and Buhari. grin grin

But responding on Monday, in a less than five minutes Hausa audio message, Shekau said:

“Today is Monday, 6th in the month of, Insha Allahu, Shaaban, the Hijirah of the Prophet of Allah, from Meccah to Medinah, 1441.

“We believe after this introduction, we heard certain things from Chad from a certain individual named Idriss Deby.

“He came out fully dressed up with the ambition of fighting the religion of Islam, that is he wants to fight us because we said we will work for the enthronement of Islam, we are Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad.

“Our aim is to follow the tenet of the Koran; our aim is to follow the tenets of the prophet; our aim is to practice Islam the way the Prophet of Allah left instructions before dying and handing over to knowledgeable scholars, who have also passed it down to me.

“Idris Daby, I will address you now. I am insha Allahu taalla, Abubakar ibn Mohammed Shekau, the Imam of Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad.

“I decided to send you this message quickly. Don’t think because you’ve fought battles in ignorance not according to the tenet of Islam, and today, because we said we will work for Allah, you think you will triumph over us.

“First, even Pharaoh was frightened. Idriss Deby, fear Allah, repent and become a Muslim.

Be careful, all these aggressions with weapons, insha Allah, you will not defeat us.

“Because of this, you can’t do anything to us. That area in which we were victorious, that Allah made us to kill your men (killing of 90 Chadian soldiers), it is not that we are in enmity with human beings but anybody that is in enmity with Allah, is also our enemy. This is the summary.”

Consoling his members he said, “My fellow brethren, take heart and endure. This kind of thing has happened to many. They endured and Allah gave then victory.

“We are together in the night and also at dawn; insha Allah we are together. Allah knows the servants that are working wholeheartedly and in sincerity, and he knows the kind of victory he will give to them. Allah will give us victory.

My brethren, be consoled and stand firm; be full of prayers; continue with the work and may Allah help us and nobody will vanquish us since we said we will work for Allah
.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

This is not even a party issue as the Nigeria Military you are downgrading does not belong to any party, it’s not called APC military.

It is called Nigeria Armed Forces.

grin

I love this move from you. You will go far in Naija politics, if the political system remains as it is.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
hardeycute:
cheesy Hidden is good no doubt be he is not on Neymar's level, we can only compare to him players like Mane, Salah, Adam's Traore, Hakim Ziyech, Sterling and Co.

Dont disrespect Mane Salah and Sterling. Those are way better than Hidden. Adama Traore, Zaha and Ziyech? Yes but not Mane and Salah abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
afrodoc2:
Lol.
You for no answer that confused boot dweller.

I think say he go don get up from that boot ni, Shey na his girlfriend and him brother keep am for the boot while they were busy in the car

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
hardeycute:

Mané ? Salah? Sterling? Are you tripping?

How many of those names you listed have 4 career open play goals in UCL?

Don’t disrespect Mané abeg. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Dont disrespect Mane Salah and Sterling. Those are way better than Hidden. Adama Traore, Zaha and Ziyech? Yes but not Mane and Salah abeg

And Aaron Ramsey too.

You took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Leyqute:

Mané ? Salah? Sterling? Are you tripping?

How many of those names you listed have 4 career open play goals in UCL?

Don’t disrespect Mané abeg. grin

raumdeuter:

I decided to give Hazard that honor because of his exploits in the EPL, contributions to Chelsea winning titles and the Europa he won also. He can be put on par with Mane and Salah but he's not above them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

I think say he go don ge up from that boot ni, Shey na his girlfriend and him brother keep am for the boot while they were busy in the car

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
hardeycute:

I decided to give Hazard that honor because of his exploits in the EPL, contributions to Chelsea winning titles and the Europa he won also. He can be put on par with Mane and Salah but he's not above them.

EPL alone

Hazard 245 games 85 goals
Salah 113 games 72 goals
Mane 185 games 80 goals

Abeg make Hidden know his mates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
hardeycute:

Hazard is on same level with Lingard grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

EPL alone

Hazard 245 games 85 goals
Salah 113 games 72 goals
Mane 185 games 80 goals

Abeg make Hidden know his mates
shocked I need to apologize then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Hazard is on same level with Lingard grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8647) (8648) (8649) (8650) (8651) (8652) (8653) ... (19222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Unlimited22, forgiveness, lordfalcao(m), BlueRayDick, AbokiWam, joezy23(m), raumdeuter, Caicedobets(m), iamoyindamola(m), timbros(m), andrewbaba44, chidekings(m), airmark(m), fredoooooo, islamics(m), Altern8tor, AdisaOwala and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.