Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10577189 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8649) (8650) (8651) (8652) (8653) (8654) (8655) ... (19221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
ornicus:

Just goes to show all wikes noise about Calverton is just fayose style shakedown stunting

He wants Covid-19 funds from the Federal Govt. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

You still are not ready to put your money on it? For every Chad victory you post, I will post 2 for the military. Let’s put it to test. cheesy

Any other thing is okoto yarn that I’m not interested in.

cheesy

Typical Naija politician. It remains for you to have thick tribal marks, so we can start calling
you the new Adedibu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Airmark VVD or Terry?

Remove Ferdinand and put VVD, to pair Terry.

I saw Lampard there and no Scholes, as expected. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

No Vidic, No Henry? He is on drugs. How can you have a PL all time and not have Henry or Vidic? Henry should even be the captain sef. I can yab Henry but I wont deny that he is king in the EPL Ronaldo best years were not in EPL. Neville no sabi play anything na just attache him be, His football was as wack as his analysis

----------Schmeichel
-Ivanovic-- Vidic--Carvalho--Cashley
-------Scholes ---Keane
-----------Lampard
--Ronaldo---Shearer---Henry

Carvalho for Tony Adams can be considered

Airmack hope you can see Scholes cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

The government told you they shared 100bn?

Obiano why you mumu like this nah. cheesy
The more you reply... The more stupid you look cheesy
Lai Larride

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

cheesy

Typical Naija politician. It remains for you to have thick tribal marks, so we can start calling
you the new Adedibu.

You are the one who’s not ready to walk your talk. You have been saying our military men should go and learn from Chad and I put a challenge to you, yet you are looking for irrelevancy.

For every Chad victory you post against BKH, I will post 2 for the Nigeria military, whoever runs out of who to post will pay the other. Stake in your Chad..

If you can’t, it means you agree the Nigeria military has dealt more blow to BKH than anything Chad has done. End of argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
See as you Happy.. I'm from Anambra though cool we no need am
confirm looting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
The more you reply... The more stupid you look cheesy
Lai Larride

I’m genuinely surprised at your folly. grin

Even if fake news hit you on your face, you sure can’t detect it. Is it that bad obiano? Even airmark will be ashamed of this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
ChristineC:
confirm looting
Larride follow for the looting... Let him remember us sha sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Larride follow for the looting... Let him remember us sha sad

I’m not surprised, PDP looted your brain along with the treasury and everytime the government is doing something, the first thing that comes to your mind is loot.

Obiano the jazz man. Don’t worry when they get to Anambra, I let you know so you can notify those in the village to go confirm. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

I’m not surprised, PDP looted your brain along with the treasury and everytime the government is doing something, the first thing that comes to your mind is loot.

Obiano the jazz man. Don’t worry when they get to Anambra, I let you know so you can notify those in the village to go confirm. grin
Call PDP.. nothing concern me with them... If you come share the money in my village.. I promise you'll go back with more money.. grin Idiot finished school only to be a professional ballot snatcher.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

No Vidic, No Henry? He is on drugs. How can you have a PL all time and not have Henry or Vidic? Henry should even be the captain sef. I can yab Henry but I wont deny that he is king in the EPL Ronaldo best years were not in EPL. Neville no sabi play anything na just attache him be, His football was as wack as his analysis

----------Schmeichel
-Ivanovic-- Vidic--Carvalho--Cashley
-------Scholes ---Keane
-----------Lampard
--Ronaldo---Shearer---Henry

Carvalho for Tony Adams can be considered
why Henry ahead of Rooney?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
ChristineC:

why Henry ahead of Rooney?

Goals per minute played, I will think Henry did more

Henry was top scorer 4 times in about 10 seasons he spent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
Call PDP.. nothing concern me with them... If you come share the money in my village.. I promise you'll go back with more money.. grin Idiot finished school only to be a professional ballot snatcher.

Do you now see why CNN will always paint Trump bad and Fox will always sing his praises

Look at your exchanges with larride. You have not seen anything good in the APC govt, he has not seen anything bad in the APC govt

The truth is obviously somewhere in between

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:

Your brother? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fight won start?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Today is good Friday o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

You are the one who’s not ready to walk your talk. You have been saying our military men should go and learn from Chad and I put a challenge to you, yet you are looking for irrelevancy.

For every Chad victory you post against BKH, I will post 2 for the Nigeria military, whoever runs out of who to post will pay the other. Stake in your Chad..

If you can’t, it means you agree the Nigeria military has dealt more blow to BKH than anything Chad has done. End of argument.

You want to start posting audio killings and technical defeats of boko haram, right?

Don't forget the 4 times that you guys also told us Shekau had been killed. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Do you now see why CNN will always paint Trump bad and Fox will always sing his praises

Look at your exchanges with larride. You have not seen anything good in the APC govt, he has not seen anything bad in the APC govt

That one brain is non existent. I’ve had different disagreement and agreement with lot of people here when it comes to politics. No government is perfect anywhere and every citizens has right to criticize government whenever government come short.

But you see this one, nothing dey him head, not even vibes. His stock in trade is to echo whatever he see or read on WhatsApp or Nairaland without even trying to verify whatever he reads. When you try to correct him and point out things as it is to him, you will start seeing party man, defender etc. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

You want to start posting audio killings and technical defeats of boko haram, right?

Don't forget the 4 times that you guys also told us Shekau had been killed. grin

Lol. So it’s now audio killings? Oya bring the video of the Boko Haram members Chad killed so we can confirm it’s not audio. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Goals per minute played, I will think Henry did more

Henry was top scorer 4 times in about 10 seasons he spent
that's fair. Aguero was a correct entry if that's the metric.

Ashley Cole and Patrice Evra is another consideration.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
ChristineC:
that's fair. Aguero was a correct entry if that's the metric.

Ashley Cole and Patrice Evra is another consideration.

How many seasons Aguero don top scorers chart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

How many seasons Aguero don top scorers chart
he has a better scoring ratio than Henry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

grin After all the banters..we'll be alright.. I don't even take any of it serious but that aside... Imagine how terrible Jonathan was.. Now Imagine majority of educated Nigerians wishing they had Jonathan as president.. That shows how bad this government is.
I wish you were in Nigeria to witness what's happening... One good thing this government is doing is constructing the rail lines and I remember watching channels news and Was it Amaechi or Fashola that was on air... He was talking about how buhari told him to source for the fund... I can't make this up.
Look at killings. Army slaughtered Shiites in Abuja highway.. Like they were shooting them and if you not dead.. They blast your head.. I watch and read news and it's everyday bad news.. Look at how journalist and other people that speak up are being treated.. They've presented the highest budgets since they came to power and nothing tangible.. Let's not even talk about the campaign promises.
Buhari son dey drive 80 million power bike, People actually believe they are not looting.
I read something from the US some years back about the money some Nigerians have in their banks and I was seeing politicians having billions of dollars dollars in jp Morgan and so on. I hated all our politicians since then, and the day I landed in Perth and saw how a country should be.. I hated them more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

That one brain is non existent. I’ve had different disagreement and agreement with lot of people here when it comes to politics. No government is perfect anywhere and every citizens has right to criticize government whenever government come short.

But you see this one, nothing dey him head, not even vibes. His stock in trade is to echo whatever he see or read on WhatsApp or Nairaland without even trying to verify whatever he reads. When you try to correct him and point out things as it is to him, you will start seeing party man, defender etc. cheesy
God forbid I argue wetin government dey do and not do.... Continue being dumb man cheesy
I go just post and watch you react cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

Lol. So it’s now audio killings? Oya bring the video of the Boko Haram members Chad killed so we can confirm it’s not audio. cheesy

Each time they reported that Shekau had been killed in a clampdown on Boko haram, few days later, the idiot would release an audio, mocking our country, talking with 10000 gigabytes of confidence. He would follow it up with killing many Nigerians.

However, he was nearly crying after Deby attacked his bunkers last week, as the agony could be felt in the audio. He was even begging Deby to see reason with them, fighting for Allah.

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, bro just stomach it like that. Thanks. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
ChristineC:
he has a better scoring ratio than Henry.

They are statistically the same. When you consider that Henry didnt play as a top striker all the time at Arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

They are statistically the same. When you consider that Henry didnt play as a top striker all the time at Arsenal
alright. why do you have Cole ahead of Evra?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

Each time they reported that Shekau had been killed in a clampdown on Boko haram, few days later, the idiot would release an audio, mocking our country, talking with 10000 gigabytes of confidence. He would follow it up with killing many Nigerians.

However, he was nearly crying after Deby attacked him last week, as could be felt in the audio. He was even begging him to see reason with them, fighting for Allah.

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, bro just stomach it like that. Thanks. cool

Shekau is a name not a face. Anyone of them can call himself that. You haven’t been paying attention to this war against BKH. It’s obvious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
larride:

Shekau is a name not a face. Anyone of them can call himself that. You haven’t been paying attention to this war against BKH. It’s obvious.

Oh ok, the real Shekau is dead, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
obainojazz:
God forbid I argue wetin government dey do and not do.... Continue being dumb man cheesy
I go just post and watch you react cool

You see you are confused. You are not arguing what government is doing or not doing, what exactly are you doing since? grin

Obiano the confused man. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
airmark:

Oh ok, the real Shekau is dead, right?

No one knows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8649) (8650) (8651) (8652) (8653) (8654) (8655) ... (19221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Altern8tor, zeusis(m), User09, Bill8012(m), raumdeuter, KingAzubuike(f), MonsieurCoder, Bluelines69, WhoDeyHause, AdisaOwala, Leyqute(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.